[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2750  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:23 pm

In post 2748, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2731, Srceenplay wrote:Asking someone if the think "know" if Pine is mafia is because I was looking for reactions to suspicious people.

So, what you are saying is that you were suspicious of Pine and was looking to see how people reacted to you asking them if they don't suspect Pine? That doesn't make sense with your following post:
In post 2739, Srceenplay wrote:1 any time I was on Pine was not serious. I said I would heal my self(can't do that) and kill Pine. That shows lack of seriousness. I was fishing for reactions.

I still don't get it. Were you or weren't you suspicious of Pine? If you weren't serious as you say in this quote, why would you choose Pine specifically and ask people questions like whether they don't think Pine is mafia?



Trying to push Pine when he is not around was not serious. I wanted to see if anyone wanted to jump on board. If anyone stayed away. If anyone defended him. If anyone attacked me. That is what the Pine vote was about.

The people I was asking questions to(WhyMafia) were people I thought were suspicious. Wanted to sort in them scenarios
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2751  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm

In post 2749, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 841, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 839, BlackVoid wrote:I caught up on stuff that happened since I replaced in. nancy's moves so far have been really suboptimal if she's town. It's possible she claimed 1-shot BP as scum to bait a doc claim. If that's the case, the doc counterclaiming at this point is actually the best idea. Then we lynch nancy, the doc is nightkilled. Since there is no roleblocker and only one scum would be left, whoever I track tonight will be cleared. So, even if we mislynch D2 and I get killed N2, there will be a tracker clear on D3. I don't want to risk lynching nancy if she's actually a 1-shot BP and the value of keeping a doc hidden at this point isn't much higher than just counterclaiming. If you are town, please don't fake-claim (I don't know why this needs to be said but it's been happening so often in recent games I've played or modded in).


Agree

@Srceenplay, here is the quote in case you forgot. If you thought this was well-reasoned and logical, how can you suddenly forget about it and push the opposing viewpoint?

Like I said. I was paying attention.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2752  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Okay, I understand the quotes about Pine now. While it's possible you are fishing for reactions on your partner, I see as null so it's not a concern.

Still don't understand your thought process behind agreeing with my post. Why would you agree with a post and think it well-reasoned and logical if you weren't paying attention to it?

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2753  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:39 pm

@StealthyNoodle, based on the past few pages, did your reads change any? Did you find anything in my or nancy's analysis that you agreed or disagreed with and can you post an updated list of your reads with a sentence or two about each?

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2754  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 2752, BlackVoid wrote:Okay, I understand the quotes about Pine now. While it's possible you are fishing for reactions on your partner, I see as null so it's not a concern.

Still don't understand your thought process behind agreeing with my post. Why would you agree with a post and think it well-reasoned and logical if you weren't paying attention to it?


I don't know. Probably because I didn't think a doc should cc. Then read your post and thought nice. Later forgot all about it. Lazy, not paying attention.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2755  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 2709, nancy wrote:
In post 2708, TesXX wrote:I was pretty sure nancy was the doctor when she claimed bulletproof.

Please link to posts indicating that you did indeed think this at the time.

When I thought about your BP claim, my thought process was the same as these post:
In post 1581, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1576, TesXX wrote:Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?

Last possibility is of course that nancy is doc, pretending to be BP. There wouldn't be no conflict, because she has the role that needs to CC.

In post 1584, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Actually, I find this most likely. It would explain why she was okay with "sacrificing" the tracker. It would also explain the "no kill", which was probably a kill aimed towards the tracker.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2756  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Catching Up - Part 1
In post 2585, BlackVoid wrote:I'm a little weirded out by the soft PR claim in and I don't see why a newbie playing his first game would assume he won't get lynched.

Can you people stop calling this a soft-claim? You're excused for replacing, BlackVoid.
1. nancy was practically the only one scumreading me, besides Pine. Both their reads on me were pretty sad.
2. Several players already had me as town (or townread)
3. As I stated in post 731, narcy loves to think that this game revolves around her, that she's able to control the outcome of the game, arrange a lynch for whoever she likes, and that she's been the only one driving the game forward. I'm gonna enjoy every moment I get to aid her in realizing that her narcissistic lifestyle isn't doing anyone any good.
(which is why I'm excitedly looking forward to her revoking her locked vote on me, because she already knows I won't get lynched this time either. Sidenote: She's likely gonna pretend it was all a play to see whoever sheeped)

In post 2585, BlackVoid wrote:I also forgot to mention: Loopdan continuing to push nancy because he thought StealthyNoodle was a PR is a pretty big towntell.

narcy was acting scummy as heck and everyone thought there would be a counterclaim. Considering LoopDan(and me) was among the more suspicious ones, I suspected him for being doc waiting for D2 to cc.

In post 2597, nancy wrote:WhyMafia is Town because 2141 and 2494,

In post 2494, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2491, nancy wrote:I am not moving my vote ever.

Lynch srceen :oops:
Or lynch me
I'm fairly certain noodle is town. His activity + posts + tone seems good to me

It's the exact opposite? He's been acting like this several times now. "Lynch me, I don't care". If he was town, he'd likely realize we're not in autowin, and not "give up" that easily.
Thanks for kind words though, WhyMafia.

In post 2597, nancy wrote:Noodle is scum because his reads are fake, his push on Pine looks like a blatant bus and is the only actual scumhunting he's done all game and because Drixx's push on him looks like bussed!scum distancing.

You're trying. so. hard.

In post 2624, Alisae wrote:My only real reason to townread him is Pine voteparking there.

If this is the only townread you can come up with on me, then you're either scum or just a terribly lazy townsplayer. I'd love to have Loopdan back.


to be cont'd

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2757  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:29 pm

In post 2756, StealthyNoodle wrote:It's the exact opposite? He's been acting like this several times now. "Lynch me, I don't care". If he was town, he'd likely realize we're not in autowin, and not "give up" that easily.
Thanks for kind words though, WhyMafia.

We're fairly close to it. Plus I kinda lost motivation for this game, I made way too many mistakes and Idk how to rectify them at this point in the game.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2758  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:49 pm

CATCHING UP - PART 2
In post 2558, Srceenplay wrote:You saying he knew she was doc before n1?

In post 2575, Srceenplay wrote:Thank you BV.
I will do that in morning 6-7 hours

GN for real now

Srceen is turning more and more town. The way he keeps conversing curiously.

In post 2595, Alisae wrote:try to explain to her why she's wrong?

Are you serious...?

In post 2595, Alisae wrote:litterally

9/10. I do respect correct usage of a commonly misused word though.

BlackVoid's Post 2599 is the kind of reasoning that's steadily moving us towards the perfect win.

In post 2602, BlackVoid wrote: isn't a towntell because WhyMafia specifically said D1 that he offered himself to be lynched because no mafia would do it. Meaning he is expecting a death-wish to be read as town and for people to go "no way he says that as scum." He didn't say that expecting to be lynched, he said that expecting to be townread.

I didn't see this before now, but yeah I agree, as previously mentioned.


pedit: @WhyMafia I mean, for scum you respond pretty well. As town, I understand that there's little motivation to spend time defending past mistakes(I'll also add that I feel like you respond fairly well/seemingly honest when questioned. Both now and when confronted about the "copying", as well as in other situations).

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2759  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Catching up sucks btw.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2760  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:00 pm

In post 2613, Alisae wrote:Like, let's also add you ruined a great fucking moment of syncronization where me and nancy MUTUALLY agreed to role swap to try to bait a night kill to give you a night to actually clear someone.

And I'm talking OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS WHEN I AM TRYING TO ENCOURAGE TEAMWORK.

It was a terrible, terrible idea (not to mention how it just added a lot of confusion to the game), but it does makes you look like lazy town.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2761  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 pm

In post 2757, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2756, StealthyNoodle wrote:It's the exact opposite? He's been acting like this several times now. "Lynch me, I don't care". If he was town, he'd likely realize we're not in autowin, and not "give up" that easily.
Thanks for kind words though, WhyMafia.

We're fairly close to it. Plus I kinda lost motivation for this game, I made way too many mistakes and Idk how to rectify them at this point in the game.

Scum claim
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2762  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm

In post 2626, nancy wrote:Noodle was also not bussed so anything Pine did if Noodle is scum was only distancing.

Here's some more catch 22 content on how hard you're trying to verify your thoughts :]
If you need an excuse for unvoting btw, I'll help you out: Just state that you needed me to step up my locktown-game.

pedit: @Srceenplay I don't think so.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2763  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:25 pm

In post 2634, nancy wrote:
In post 2585, BlackVoid wrote:I also very much like and .

I like 659 and it's the only post in his ISO that I think I genuinely like.

Just to assist you in your ongoing witchhunt, isn't really that good.
Pine's quote in 659 can be read in two ways:
1. Could be read as him trying to defend his position as scum, by stating that IC and SE shouldn't be lynched.
2. Could be read as him accusing 3 players for trying to take down IC and SE, because it would technically guarantee scum win. (which is most likely in context tbh)

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2764  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 2757, WhyMafia wrote:We're fairly close to it. Plus I kinda lost motivation for this game, I made way too many mistakes and Idk how to rectify them at this point in the game.

I don't think Srceenplay is scum. I'd really like it if you are town for you to go over all other players in the game and consider alternatives.

I have stuff to say about StealthyNoodle but I want to wait for him to finish catching up.

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2765  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 pm

In post 2764, BlackVoid wrote:I'd really like it if you are town for you to go over all other players in the game and consider alternatives.

I suppose

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2766  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:32 pm

In post 2761, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2757, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2756, StealthyNoodle wrote:It's the exact opposite? He's been acting like this several times now. "Lynch me, I don't care". If he was town, he'd likely realize we're not in autowin, and not "give up" that easily.
Thanks for kind words though, WhyMafia.

We're fairly close to it. Plus I kinda lost motivation for this game, I made way too many mistakes and Idk how to rectify them at this point in the game.

Scum claim

If I was scum I would have forfeited. All I am saying is that my extremely bad play d1 kinda turned me off

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2767  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm

In post 2638, nancy wrote:The fact that the only time Noodle has actually scumhunted or done anything all game came on a out-of-the-blue push on Pine which he quickly abandoned and never really followed up is not something I want to overlook.

i love seing you desperately trying to make up false "facts". If someone else agrees to this, I'll gladly self-hammer when I'm L-1.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2768  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm

@WhyMafia, I asked this before but I think you missed my question. Can you link me to the forum you played mafia at and to your user profile? I want to look over your completed games. How many games have you completed as each alignment? How would you describe your town and scum play?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2769  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:40 pm

@2639

Marry me, Holmes.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2770  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:48 pm

In post 2640, nancy wrote:Do you honestly believe this is not 100% fake?

I agree, it totally looks fake.

In post 2640, nancy wrote:This slot has been acting like an arrogant know-it-all the entire game

Nope, only when discussing with narcy. My response was directed towards Loopdan, if I remember correctly.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2771  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

In post 2641, nancy wrote:This is where he re-votes Drixx after abandoning the push. It's pure bullshit.

This is where narcy takes shit out of context.

@BlackVoid If you wish for me to elaborate on specific statements, just say the word.
For now I'll just assume that this is nancy desperately searching her way through the tunnel.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2772  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 2642, Alisae wrote:He doesn't even add anything about why he's voting Drixx.

'___________________'

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2773  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Yeah, I've got a couple of things I wanted to discuss but I'd rather see you catch up naturally first.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2774  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 pm

In post 2757, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2756, StealthyNoodle wrote:It's the exact opposite? He's been acting like this several times now. "Lynch me, I don't care". If he was town, he'd likely realize we're not in autowin, and not "give up" that easily.
Thanks for kind words though, WhyMafia.

We're fairly close to it. Plus I kinda lost motivation for this game, I made way too many mistakes and Idk how to rectify them at this point in the game.

Lol you claiming scum dude?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games