Newbie 1894 | Zooborns III | Over

Doughboy
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1200  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:46 pm

I think defensive isn’t really alignment indicative. If anything scum would try to keep their cool, but everyone is different. That makes mafia hard. I’d imagine irl would be much easier.
Show

Doughboy
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Spoiler:
Man I figured since I smoke sort of regular, edibles would be easy. I thought I should be able to handle 2 10mg edibles. Holy crap man this is crazy.
Show

Varsoon
Scatman

Post Post #1202  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:27 pm

IRL is easier if you're good with reading fakes/tone. I like playing on forums as it's solely what people curate/post.

Spoiler:
Yeah a lot of people underestimate them. What happens OFTEN is people go "Oh this isn't affecting me at all" then eat way more than they should.

volxen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:30 am

@Varsoon, for me personally it was really these things that led me to believe that you were scum:

1) The push for lynching Doughboy in spite of his TPR role claim on day one. If someone role claims a TPR on day one and they aren't CC'd, they shouldn't be lynched that day period. After all there are always two scum alive on day one, and lynching someone who claims to be a TPR shouldn't happen before day two. Even if Doughboy were fakeclaiming tracker as scum here, the real tracker might want to wait until day two before coming out with a CC, so they could perform their night action on night one. So pushing for Doughboy to be lynched on day one after he claimed a TPR just wasn't productive.

2) The push for massclaiming, especially on day one. That, and the fact that you pushed massclaiming as something that would definitely out Doughboy if he was scum fakeclaiming, which wouldn't have been true if we were in C2, because in that case the only two people who would have been claiming TPR's during massclaim would be Ariane (Jailkeeper) and Doughboy (scum fakeclaiming tracker). In other words, massclaiming only outs scum if three people are all claiming TPR's, which wouldn't have been the case if we were in C2 and Doughboy was scum. Admittedly, I didn't realize this at first when you and I were debating massclaiming -- I took everything you said at face value, and believed that massclaiming would have outed Doughboy if he was scum, but I didn't believe it was worthwhile because I was convinced that he was telling the truth about being tacker and I didn't want to out our other TPR. But when Irrelephant pointed out the major flaw with your massclaiming plan (that it actually wouldn't have outed Doughboy as scum if we were in C2), I thought that you perhaps knew that all along, but were simply hoping no one would notice that massclaiming actually wouldn't out Doughboy as scum. Once Irrelephant pointed that out, I got even more paranoid about your slot and started to think the real reason you pushed for massclaiming was simply to out all of our TPR's, while pretending that you were pushing for it under the false pretense that it was a fool-proof method of proving that Doughboy was tracker.

So I guess my advice would be, don't push for lynching a non-CC'd claimed TPR on day one, and be very careful about pushing for massclaiming, especially on day one. :D

Varsoon
Scatman

Post Post #1204  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:52 am

Yeah, I had some serious setup-based confusion.
Mass claim D2 is what should happen EVERY TIME if a town PR is claimed on D1 but survives to D2, though.

Varsoon
Scatman

Post Post #1205  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:53 am

^ provided the other PR isn't killed

PenguinPower
Pongwin

Post Post #1206  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 pm

<(") | (")>

Previous
[ + ]