newbie 1950, its minecraft. its over.

Skygazer
For My Next Guest

Pronoun: She

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:30 pm

GTKAS AdvertHello! As you may or may not know, I help run the Get to Know a Scummer feature on this website!

GTKAS is a subforum where you get to talk about yourself and learn neat stuff about other users!

If you haven't joined yet, you can gain permission to view the subforum (as well as the Speakeasy) by applying here!

Once you have access, you may join the queue here to get in line to receive a GTKAS thread!

Your GTKAS thread is where you'll be asked questions by myself and other users on site!

If you're interested, please apply for access and join the queue!

Draynth
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:31 pm

That mason thread was a fun read
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS

eth0s
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Ico do you think you would have been able to read him as town if not for the mason confirmation?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)

Modding: Newbie 1967
Playing: Micro 901 – Penguin Mafia, The Third, Micro 903: Reverse Jester Nightless, Micro 905: High Noon, and Mini Normal 2109 | Newbie Quotes 2
Signed up for: mod a newbie

Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:39 pm

I read Icon and Dweller as being Masons early on D2, but then when Icon started to pressure Dweller I thought perhaps I was mistaken.

Spangled
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 pm

Well, good game, everyone. It appears that playing scum well has a much steeper learning curve than I first suspected, the first part being ‘don’t draw attention to yourself needlessly’.
But a good game to one and all, thanks schadd for the excellent modding and flavour, and sorry again Aaron that you rolled such a terrible scumpartner for your first scumgame.

eth0s
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:06 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself. The reason I clung to you like I did is because I know how good of a town player you are and didn't see you making the same efforts as our last game, and by the time you did, it felt fabricated. That's usually how first game as scum goes for people in my experience. You'll get the hang of it :)
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)

Modding: Newbie 1967
Playing: Micro 901 – Penguin Mafia, The Third, Micro 903: Reverse Jester Nightless, Micro 905: High Noon, and Mini Normal 2109 | Newbie Quotes 2
Signed up for: mod a newbie

Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406  (ISO)  » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:32 am

Man, why'd I have to eat that nightkill? Is it because Icon conf!townee me?

Iconeum
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: It

Post Post #407  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:05 am

In post 398, eth0s wrote:Yes I am loving this setup as well. I was actually hoping to roll mason. But I'm still glad we had masons in the game. It makes me finally understand Icos stance on you lol

when you were questioning me about that i was unsure how to handle it without making it super obvious :p

In post 402, eth0s wrote:Ico do you think you would have been able to read him as town if not for the mason confirmation?

I don't know that, I started with information and it's difficult to see how I would read it without it.

In post 403, Luca Blight wrote:I read Icon and Dweller as being Masons early on D2, but then when Icon started to pressure Dweller I thought perhaps I was mistaken.

We purposefully choose to fight like that in order to draw attention, see who would join with the lousiest reasons and hopefully both survive another night thinking scum would let us live to push a mislynch the next day.
That is if Spangled wasn't scum :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

chennisden
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:17 pm

I 1v1ed my mason partner once yeah that was fun

We mislynched a shit ton of townies but got to 3p lylo llell

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator

Post Post #409  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:46 am

rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

PenguinPower
.peng

Post Post #410  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:36 am

PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games