[0]
Maki Harukawa

Note Voting:
sheepsaysmeep, Gödel,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-07 15:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Maki is being prodded. Also... PAGE TOP.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

So we have Less then 4 days and we're looking like were at a standstill.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Everyone should just wagon assemble
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by northsidegal »

@pmysterious, can you respond to ?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

so i feel like getting this game moving, so here's my thoughts on everyone in the game. order is taken straight from the playerlist and doesn't mean anything.

Almost50
- most of you probably already know my thoughts on this slot, but i guess i'll state them here for the sake of clarity. i don't think almost's scumhunting is genuine, and his awkward responses to simple questions make me think he's uncomfortable scum. i hate to bring up the same points that i've harped on before (to the point where others think i'm tunneling), but i can't avoid bringing up the scum/cannibals argument. the whole point about all scum being cannibals to me is empty scumhunting - posts like and have a lot of words but don't really say a lot. furthermore, the entire argument about all scum being cannibals is mechanically and logically meaningless - beyond the game mechanics that we all presumably know, bringing it up brings nothing new at all to the table. the next point is awkward responses - i get the feeling that almost doesn't do well under pressure. among other questions, in i asked almost to give some reasoning as to why he felt that i was the serial killer; he had pointed out or implied that i was playing as if i had an "outlive everyone else" win condition, and i wanted him to back that up - quote something, point to a post, even just say it was gut. what was his response? he said that he didn't get my role pm, and so it was a silly request to make. if you believe that i'm fabricating or exaggerating this then interpret and the resposne yourself.

Not_Mafia
- can't read. hasn't really done anything except one note push ucv and assemble as scum. if people read transcend as scum for lacking content then it seems odd to me to not also scumread not mafia for it. they've both done practically the same thing, except i think transcend has had a bit more actual content to his iso.

Assemblerotws
- also can't really read, but would probably place as a scumlean. chronic lurker (seriously, might want to work on that). has been voted on and off over the course of the game but nothing's ever really taken off, at least so far. he was the third vote on the early game ucv wagon, which i would place as slightly suspicious. doesn't really add a lot that wasn't already said, and ucv is lynch bait in every game he's in so it could be scum hopping on the wagon early. also, it appears like he believes the transcend meta argument and i would question the motives of anyone who believes that until it's better explained to me.

sheepsaysmeep
- like many, hasn't really contributed a lot to the thread so far (no offense!). like, the only reads i can even tell that sheep has are a townread on almost and a scumread on transcend for lots of posts without scumhunting. ironic? if i had to place it i would probably put sheep as a slight scumlean for the unvote in and how he hasn't placed it anywhere yet. to me this entire slot just comes across as trying to attract as little attention as possible while still getting through the day, although it might just come down to a personal difference in philosophy of how to use your vote.

Keychain
- really conflicted on keychain. i want to townread her, but at the same time i recognize how many cognitive biases there are that would influence me to townread her: the fact that she townreads me, the fact that she's got a lot of content in a game with relatively little content and the fact that her and i agree on a lot of issues. i'm definitely going to keep an open mind because i'd say she's the one person who has the highest chance of totally fooling me, but even though it all i'd say i townread her. she has an open and town-motivated thought process that i think is really visible in most of her posts.

Transcend
- probably didn't read any of this because it's all a big wall. transcend's the one everyone scumreads this game, but i'm just not seeing it, and if it's there then nobody has explained it well enough. the meta argument just doesn't seem to make sense, as i said in . even just the point that he's not doing any scumhunting doesn't really hold up - yes, there's a lot of one liners and "woof"s, but at the same time there are quite obvious game observations like , , and . yes, i would appreciate it too if transcend were more open with his thought process and gave more explanations, but i don't think it can be attributed to anything other than a playstyle or personality difference. certainly not something to vote someone for, especially given that there are people who have contributed less. if you want to convince me to vote transcend today i would need a better argument than i've seen currently.

northsidegal
- town.

PMysterious
- null. there's definitely scumhunting in pm's iso, i'm just not sure if it comes from town or if it's scum manufactured. actually, i don't know if that's entirely accurate. mostly i just disagree with pm's conclusion in . at the same time, with only 9 posts this entire game i'd like to see a bit more from this slot - i don't really have a lot to go off of.

UC Voyager
- for what it's worth i no longer see ucv as scum, at least for the rvs comment. i am now fully convinced that ucv has absolutely no conceptual understanding of what rvs is, so that initial reasoning goes out the window. of more interest are his recent posts, and honestly i have no idea how to interpret them. is "shut up" a town reaction to getting called scum? of note is how he says that he's not scum in another game, without making any sort of comment on this one.

everyone else i'll do later. this is more typing than i'm used to.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

But UC and assemble are scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 104, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 101, Not_Mafia wrote:Whoops I forgot to ego the game
Now do something that isn't just an egopost.
Noted lurker assemble doesn't make this post as town
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 281, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 104, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 101, Not_Mafia wrote:Whoops I forgot to ego the game
Now do something that isn't just an egopost.
Noted lurker assemble doesn't make this post as town
why not?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he doesn't
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Capiche?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

None of your business
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

buisness*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay fine I'll tell you just stop pestering me

It's out of character
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Infamous lurkers don't confront people on their lack of content immediately after they enter the thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

He just did it to score some cheap points
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 288, Not_Mafia wrote:Infamous lurkers don't confront people on their lack of content immediately after they enter the thread
and where does the assemble/ucv scumteam come into play from?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't remember
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 290, northsidegal wrote:
In post 288, Not_Mafia wrote:Infamous lurkers don't confront people on their lack of content immediately after they enter the thread
In post 291, Not_Mafia wrote:I can't remember
you do remember, but you cant say. :p

It is a long story, and it is aka. im not scum.....he knows this isn't my scum play!
so...i don't get enough sleep
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Silence scum
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

eyo wuss poppin
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 279, northsidegal wrote:if i had to place it i would probably put sheep as a slight scumlean for the unvote in and how he hasn't placed it anywhere yet
VOTE: north there you go
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 292, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 290, northsidegal wrote:
In post 291, Not_Mafia wrote:I can't remember
you do remember, but you cant say. :p

It is a long story, and it is aka. im not scum.....he knows this isn't my scum play!
i know what you're referring to, but i'm fairly confident it has little relevance to this thread. i'm also fairly confident we should stop all pseudo-discussion of it given the rules, starting right now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

At the end of the day, assembler is scum so vote him
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 295, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 279, northsidegal wrote:if i had to place it i would probably put sheep as a slight scumlean for the unvote in and how he hasn't placed it anywhere yet
oh my gosh,
you
suck!
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 295, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
one hell of a omgus!!!! AND IT IS PASSED RVS!!!!!!even if you are town, town isn't always right, so NSG could have been wrong!, but this seems scummy as hell
so...i don't get enough sleep

Return to “Completed Open Games”