Open 747: Our Love Must Remain Hidden (Game Over)

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by implosion »

VOTE COUNT 1.4glowball (4): Dongempire, rosterfoster, PenguinPower, Clemency
Ruby Red (2): Robert2424, Eragon
Dongempire (1): glowball
Clemency (1): Ruby Red

Not Voting (2): Joan of Arc, Something_Smart

With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to end the day.
Deadline is at 10 PM PST on the 21st, in (expired on 2019-01-22 02:00:00).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 174, Ruby Red wrote:(because he's town being shitwagoned)
well she kind of just gave away who her lover is... so I think we have nothing to lose by lynching her now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Donempire »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want to solve this game, glow, but you're giving me nothing by tunnelling and calling us trash. Why are your scumreads? Top 3 is your wagon, is it the only reason? You stand to gain with either alignment if you would only level with me. So please, what are your reasons?
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Donempire »

It is frankly easy to say this without anything backing it.
Formerly Dongempire
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Actually, we should lynch glowball before endgame but it doesn't have to be now.

VOTE: Clemency
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Clemency »

wagons are a part of the game, they're town's primary tool for pressure
it gets people talking
would you rather nobody vote anyone until the last 6 hours of each day?
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 172, glowball wrote:I always leave mafia and come back to find that people still play like shit.

Oh well. Dongempire's logic is faulty. I said as much.

Here is my list from scummiest to least
Dongempire
Clemency
Roster
Robert
Joan
Penguin
Ruby
S_S

Godspeed you fools.
you shouldn't disparage town for scumreading you because that's a scummy action within its self
do you really think we'd unconditionally lynch the first wagon of each day?
this is the part where you're supposed to defend yourself or find better wagons but you're just folding which is why i wanna see this wagon through now
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 180, Clemency wrote:
wagons are a part of the game, they're town's primary tool for pressure
it gets people talking
would you rather nobody vote anyone until the last 6 hours of each day?
wow, not my argument imo

i was calling the wagon itself bad, not wagons in general bad

i feel like you should have gotten that point and i scumread you just a little bit more for having not
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Clemency »

it's not a bad wagon though, especially just because 'you said so'
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 am

Post by glowball »

In post 181, Clemency wrote:
In post 172, glowball wrote:I always leave mafia and come back to find that people still play like shit.

Oh well. Dongempire's logic is faulty. I said as much.

Here is my list from scummiest to least
Dongempire
Clemency
Roster
Robert
Joan
Penguin
Ruby
S_S

Godspeed you fools.
you shouldn't disparage town for scumreading you because that's a scummy action within its self
do you really think we'd unconditionally lynch the first wagon of each day?
this is the part where you're supposed to defend yourself or find better wagons but you're just folding which is why i wanna see this wagon through now

This is where you and Dongempire keep putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anyone was scummy for voting me or wagoning me. I'm not going to spend time defending myself when my lynch is better for the town at this point if you all aren't going to actually look at the nonsense people are posting. Dongempire's whole write up about me was assertion and assumption, nothing of it was anything I actually said. I spend time defending myself and that'll be called scummy too. So because I recognize the level of play here just go ahead with the wagon. When I flip town, do what needs to be done. Also, "find better wagons" there are no better wagons than scum. Whether or not others believe me is a whole different story.

S_S's last post wasn't great.
In post 179, Something_Smart wrote:Actually, we should lynch glowball before endgame but it doesn't have to be now.

VOTE: Clemency
Before endgame? With that logic you should lynch me now given that we only have 1 scum pair. The 3rd mislynch is a loss for us. So you only have 2 chances at this and even then.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Donempire »

So yeah, not liking this inactivity. I would like it better if Joan or Robert posted more, especially about the glow wagon. Not necesserily only you two of course, just se content to analyze so i can make some reads.

Yeah, get off your asses.
Formerly Dongempire
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am

Post by implosion »

Joan of Arc has been prodded.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Much appeal to emotion. Much self doubt.

I've found this game way harder to pierce than I thought I would.

I think Clemency is town.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I don't actually understand the Glow Wagon, so I can't say much about it.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 188, Robert2424 wrote:I don't actually understand the Glow Wagon, so I can't say much about it.
Anything to say about anything else...maybe...
In post 111, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you scum read Ruby? Seems like she's doing something you don't agree with, but why is it scum indicative?
<(") | (")>
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 184, glowball wrote:
In post 181, Clemency wrote:something

This is where you and Dongempire keep putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anyone was scummy for voting me or wagoning me. I'm not going to spend time defending myself when my lynch is better for the town at this point if you all aren't going to actually look at the nonsense people are posting. Dongempire's whole write up about me was assertion and assumption, nothing of it was anything I actually said. I spend time defending myself and that'll be called scummy too. So because I recognize the level of play here just go ahead with the wagon. When I flip town, do what needs to be done. Also, "find better wagons" there are no better wagons than scum. Whether or not others believe me is a whole different story.
You dont have to say it outright. You made an unexplained and frankly biased readlist upon which you put 3 people from your wagon on the top. That is called scumreading someone wagoning you. I am putting words in your mouth because you like to fluff more than say actual words, so i have to dig in and find the actual meaning of your posts, otherwise they are all useless.

Actually, i would love to see where i assumed something instead of showing concrete proof that you were not scumhunting. My bulletpoints were all backed even with quotes, so im interested to see how you got to that conclusion.

If you are town, then what clem says about finding a better wagon is correct. Find scum. You havent, have you? The only one you voted was an OMGUS on me. You havent scumhunted, because there is no scum left. Hate to keep this game so short, but you arent even trying.

And finally, i would be happier if you would stop attacking everyone else saying shit like "I recognize the level of play" because if anyone else spectating was to come look at the game, they'd see you getting wagoned because you are acting scummy, not because anyone here is an idiot. If you keep saying that, you'll prove to everyone that you are the shallow, arrogant player. Dont make this personal. It's a game. You clearly havent learned that with 9 years of experience.
In post 184, glowball wrote:S_S's last post wasn't great.
In post 179, Something_Smart wrote:something
Before endgame? With that logic you should lynch me now given that we only have 1 scum pair. The 3rd mislynch is a loss for us. So you only have 2 chances at this and even then.
Yeah i dont really get Somethings post here either. I didnt dwell on it too far, but i hope i can get around to his posts sometime.
Formerly Dongempire
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by implosion »

Eragon has been prodded.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 190, Donempire wrote:
In post 184, glowball wrote:
In post 181, Clemency wrote:something

You dont have to say it outright. You made an unexplained and frankly biased readlist upon which you put 3 people from your wagon on the top. That is called scumreading someone wagoning you. I am putting words in your mouth because you like to fluff more than say actual words, so i have to dig in and find the actual meaning of your posts, otherwise they are all useless.
I said actual words. You keep intentionally misrepping me. That's why after this response I'm done talking to YOU specifically. You've already admitted now to putting words in my mouth and inferring whatever conclusion you choose to jump to even after asking me to participate. I understand where it comes from. As scum, it's a cheap tactic. But good for you. I'm just over it.
Actually, i would love to see where i assumed something instead of showing concrete proof that you were not scumhunting. My bulletpoints were all backed even with quotes, so im interested to see how you got to that conclusion.

If you are town, then what clem says about finding a better wagon is correct. Find scum. You havent, have you? The only one you voted was an OMGUS on me. You havent scumhunted, because there is no scum left. Hate to keep this game so short, but you arent even trying.
I have been scumhunting. It just apparently doesn't live up to your standards. Cool.

I've found scum. I've voted TWICE. You clearly aren't reading. Which is the most frustrating part of speaking to you, but again scum don't tend to read. They skim. It's probably why it's easy for you to misrep me. Although the fact that there's a wagon means others aren't reading as well which makes me feel like making a case and typing up anything will sit on def ears. Also, obviously you think I'm scum so don't ask me to participate. You found scum, RIGHT?
And finally, i would be happier if you would stop attacking everyone else saying shit like "I recognize the level of play" because if anyone else spectating was to come look at the game, they'd see you getting wagoned because you are acting scummy, not because anyone here is an idiot. If you keep saying that, you'll prove to everyone that you are the shallow, arrogant player. Dont make this personal. It's a game. You clearly havent learned that with 9 years of experience.
Not attacking EVERYONE. Attacking shitty play. I've not attacked anyone personally. Here you are attacking me personally though. So, thanks for that. ;)
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by glowball »

Actually you know what, this isn't going to be good for my mental health. I don't know how stating "I recognize the level of play" warrants being called shallow and arrogant, but someone who knows nothing of me, but it's really out of line. I mean, grossly out of line when that sentence isn't in anyway directed at anyone or with anywhere near the same hostility.

So...
MOD PLEASE REPLACE ME, I APOLOGIZE

Good luck everyone.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by implosion »

Searching for a replacement for glowball.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Donempire »

Out of respect, i wont quote the lines where you are blatantly calling people shit players, which was the point i focused on. We'll maybe meet sometime later in less hostile ways. I apologize about my words, i didnt mean it like that.
Formerly Dongempire
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

MMs are delicious.
Alt of Plumber
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:13 am

:/
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 189, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 188, Robert2424 wrote:I don't actually understand the Glow Wagon, so I can't say much about it.
Anything to say about anything else...maybe...
In post 111, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you scum read Ruby? Seems like she's doing something you don't agree with, but why is it scum indicative?
Then ask me questions and I'll answer.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You literally just quoted questions I want you to answer.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Open Games”