open 759: house party (day 3)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 26, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2250  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:34 am

Ah but I was thinking about your last post and while your logic is sound, I've been burned by town too much to completely ignore my town read. I was going to stop defending him to avoid tainting my own slot with wifom but then I thought of something but I need at least a day before reveal.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2251  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:37 am

There's nothing else I can say without sounding insulting, so I'm gonna say nothing.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2252  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:38 am

In post 2236, Quest wrote:Hello, {yumeko jabami, penguinpower, duppin}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, vote EAF.

Thanks.

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2253  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:42 am

In post 2245, Quest wrote:You're wrong, but I'm not going to try and convince you.

In post 2249, Quest wrote:Don't waste your time, you're never going to convince me that scum = town.

In post 2251, Quest wrote:There's nothing else I can say without sounding insulting, so I'm gonna say nothing.

In post 2252, Quest wrote:
In post 2236, Quest wrote:Hello, {yumeko jabami, penguinpower, duppin}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, vote EAF.

Thanks.

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Being CLONED by Ramcius
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2254  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:04 am

In post 2242, Golden RASpberry wrote:Duck & I are confident that EAF & Titus are both scum, and their recent defeated posts only makes us even more confident of this. These "don't give a fuck" attitudes are coming out no where, and feel super unnatural. No one can read EAF's most recent post and tell me that that ever comes from town.

This game's not a hard solve, and because of this, we believe that lynching EAF today effectively ends the game now that we're in the party. There's a chance that scum might try to kill us the next night, even if it means one of them gets outed, but that doesn't change our stance at all.

I personally don't see a world where the scum-team isn't {EAF, Titus & Uncle Bob}. I've gone through the game several times, and my opinion of this only keeps getting stronger.


I read 2187 as a scumclaim and Titus’ pretty much non-reaction to it, was as pinging af.

~T

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Inbred Lannisters
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 26, 2019
Location: Dr. Phil Show
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2255  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 am

In post 2254, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2242, Golden RASpberry wrote:Duck & I are confident that EAF & Titus are both scum, and their recent defeated posts only makes us even more confident of this. These "don't give a fuck" attitudes are coming out no where, and feel super unnatural. No one can read EAF's most recent post and tell me that that ever comes from town.

This game's not a hard solve, and because of this, we believe that lynching EAF today effectively ends the game now that we're in the party. There's a chance that scum might try to kill us the next night, even if it means one of them gets outed, but that doesn't change our stance at all.

I personally don't see a world where the scum-team isn't {EAF, Titus & Uncle Bob}. I've gone through the game several times, and my opinion of this only keeps getting stronger.


I read 2187 as a scumclaim and Titus’ pretty much non-reaction to it, was as pinging af.

~T
Hydra of Volxen, Auro and Nancy Drew 39


We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2256  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 am

Hey we could lynch titus

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2257  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 am

And then we die to EAF who just kills us without any risk since he's in the party?

No thanks.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2258  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:06 am

Thatd be suicide to do.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2259  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:07 am

No, it wouldn't be.

Either way, EAF very obviously gave up and we're not unvoting off of him.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2260  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 am

I want titus today.

VOTE: titus

Its well and you youre in the party, but its unlikely for us to die tonight. And if we do its wifom under the bridge brought about by us not being in consensus.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2261  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 am

I feel like EAF can still be reevaluated tomorrow, and titus is the superior lynch because its not low hanging.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2262  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:11 am

Cool. Don't know why you're expecting everyone to get off of obvious scum, but you do you.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2263  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:11 am

In post 2261, Fuscosco wrote:I feel like EAF can still be reevaluated tomorrow, and titus is the superior lynch because its not low hanging.


Lol.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2264  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:16 am

There's nothing to reevaluate after this post:

In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.


Placing your vote on Titus when it's evident that this is the lynch today is a waste of time.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2265  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:19 am

Youre good at words.


In my worst-case-scenario/nightmares, eaf flips green and weve wasted D2 because were trying to preserve a 4man party.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #2266  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:19 am

I agree cadb should know better than to post like that, but part of me thinks its a post to maintain some kind of meta.

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2267  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:20 am

EAF isn't flipping green ever. Get that out of your head.

There's nothing even remotely townie from their ISO, and that post only confirms that I'm right.

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2268  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:31 am

In post 2251, Quest wrote:There's nothing else I can say without sounding insulting, so I'm gonna say nothing.

You sound like my mum! Also stay in the hydra (surely I'm not THAT embarrassing)!

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2269  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 am

For the record, voting anywhere else but EAF today is a complete waste of time since most of the people on this lynch aren't going to be unvoting (for good reasons). Voting outside of EAF will accomplish nothing other than [redacted].

Quest
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 08, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2270  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:35 am

TL;DR: Lynch EAF.

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2271  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:37 am

Spoiler: Hydras are for Losers
In post 2257, Quest wrote:And then we die to EAF who just kills us without any risk since he's in the party?

No thanks.

In post 2259, Quest wrote:No, it wouldn't be.

Either way, EAF very obviously gave up and we're not unvoting off of him.

In post 2262, Quest wrote:Cool. Don't know why you're expecting everyone to get off of obvious scum, but you do you.

In post 2263, Quest wrote:
In post 2261, Fuscosco wrote:I feel like EAF can still be reevaluated tomorrow, and titus is the superior lynch because its not low hanging.


Lol.

In post 2264, Quest wrote:There's nothing to reevaluate after this post:

In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.


Placing your vote on Titus when it's evident that this is the lynch today is a waste of time.

In post 2267, Quest wrote:EAF isn't flipping green ever. Get that out of your head.

There's nothing even remotely townie from their ISO, and that post only confirms that I'm right.

In post 2269, Quest wrote:For the record, voting anywhere else but EAF today is a complete waste of time since most of the people on this lynch aren't going to be unvoting (for good reasons). Voting outside of EAF will accomplish nothing other than [redacted].

In post 2270, Quest wrote:TL;DR: Lynch EAF.

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2272  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 am

says the loser in a hydra >_>

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2273  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am

quack

Golden RASpberry
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 01, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2274  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am

quack

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park