Open 770: Fusion Mafia - Day 3

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
popsofctown
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2008
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1600  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 pm

That could could be a 5 green counterwagon
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

GeorgeBailey
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1601  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:35 pm

You also keep pushing wagons, what are your reads?

@profii

Looker
Stenographer
 
User avatar
Joined: February 20, 2009

Post Post #1602  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:50 pm

In post 1437, Amrun wrote:Night 1 has ended. Ankamius, a Vanilla Townie, has been killed.

Day 2 begins! It will end in 1 day, 14 hours, 24 minutes.

Can we get a votecount?

Incoming - apologies!
Last edited by Amrun on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be discouraged.

GeorgeBailey
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1603  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:54 pm

Hectic's new pfp is staring into my soul

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #1604  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:34 am

In post 1599, GeorgeBailey wrote:Did you get a strong scumread out of that?

I've already said no and bear in mind I could have hammered norge but openly said I thought he was town - I'm surprised to see that question

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #1605  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 am

In post 1601, GeorgeBailey wrote:You also keep pushing wagons, what are your reads?

@profii

I didn't think I had ?

You and norway are both town

Meant to catch up more yesterday but mrs profii didn't realise I wasnt at footy so she had work for me to do :(

I'll see if I can sneak in some time on this at work

Elements
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Location: Twinleaf Town
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1606  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:30 am

@hop
Because I town read you and know you're good at the game

popsofctown
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2008
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1607  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:52 am

Hectic fixed his avatar, now I'll just sheep all his votes.

VOTE: Norwee

He's voting Norwee right?

Probably
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1608  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic/Pisskop, have you two had any previous experience with Ankamius? I think her read on me was overly ambitious for someone who's never seen my play before, and my disagreement has been obvious. But i'm curious if she has any possible meta experience which makes hear scumread on either of you any more valid? I'm asking since Pops reads changed so strongly yesterday.

Never played with her before. Also, I don't think she was scumreading me anymore end of yesterday, think I remember her saying she was gonna sort me later.

In post 1566, Hopkirk wrote:It was a meme vote, but thinking about it the results are semi meaningful

It was quick enough that scum you wouldn't probably have had time to get the ok from Pisskop to say that so...
-you say that if you're town and he's town or scum
-you say that if you're scum and he's town
-you probably don't actually say it if you're scum

Observing you see that makes him slightly more likely to be town, and unlikely to be scum in worlds where you are (technically reducing both of your scum equity despite my confidence one of you is scum).

Norway's comment on PK at the start of the day semi feels like someone trying to defend someone so badly that we lynch them after NW flips.

I figured yours was and I agree with your logic for when I'd say that. Probably.
What do you think of Norwee's vote sheeping yours? Looks to me he was serious about it in the following discussion we had about it.

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1609  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:58 am

In post 1568, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1509, Hectic wrote:
In post 1508, Looker wrote:@Norwee/Hectic: What would it take for you to buss as scum? Hypothetically.

I haven't played scum, but I think I'd bus at the point where I thought my partner would go down at the end of the day regardless of what I did.


This feels kind of misleady. I feel like I've seen you link your offsite scumgame before.
Is the second part of this based on irl mafia and what you think you do there usually, or did you try and imagine forum scum Hectic?

In post 1517, Hectic wrote:What if you're going for a tank build though? Like, I want to turtle up and block all incoming damage, and then peek out of my shell to cast hyper beam every once in a while.
I'm gonna go 100% AtE in my next game and see how it goes. Without making it toxic of course.


Can't we save this for Hoptic's next adventure?

That scumgame was years ago and before anything on this site though. I don't remember much from it other than the fact I claimed your flavour and got lynched for it (grumble grumble), and that I was some kind of bus driver.
Let's go full serenity from one of us, and full AtE from the other from the next Hoptic catastrophe.

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1610  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 1584, GeorgeBailey wrote:Hectic's new pfp is creeping me out

Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

In post 1592, pisskop wrote:
In post 1582, Looker wrote:Do you TR any of the people that stayed on NorwegianboyEE's wagon?

pops and hoppie, yes, but not for staying on the wagon.

Remind me why you were calling me hardtown earlier?

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1611  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 pm

In post 1596, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1405, Hectic wrote:But George, why am I a lynch candidate for you?

It was pretty much the way you were pushing Ank that day.

In post 1597, GeorgeBailey wrote:Why did you want Ank lynched so much btw?

It was entirely to do with the Edguf replace out and then some reasons based on Ank trying to completely discredit that rather than play. I did get townpings from her towards the end though, but I'll admit I gave up on her wagon because I didn't think anyone would follow me on it.

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1612  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 pm

In post 1607, popsofctown wrote:Hectic fixed his avatar, now I'll just sheep all his votes.

VOTE: Norwee

He's voting Norwee right?

Probably

Woah, have I found a hidden technique in getting people to sheep you?

Traumatise them with a soul-destroying avatar, and then switch back and look like an IC in comparison.

NorwegianboyEE
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1613  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm

In post 1610, Hectic wrote:Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

Noob strats.
What you gotta do is find a picture of a kitten or something, like Joey_ has. That will make it harder for other people to lynch you.

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1614  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:18 pm

In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1610, Hectic wrote:Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

Noob strats.
What you gotta do is find a picture of a kitten or something, like Joey_ has. That will make it harder for other people to lynch you.

Lul, is that what you're doing with your profile pic? I noticed it changed yesterday right about when you were wagoned :thinking:

NorwegianboyEE
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1615  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Nope, my profile picture changes are 100% NAI

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1616  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Quick, change your pfp to a supersaint.

popsofctown
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2008
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1617  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm

All my profile picture changes are town-indicative.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1618  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Don't think I've ever seen your one change. Pretty scummy.

popsofctown
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2008
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1619  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:29 pm

If you lynch who I want today, I'll change my avatar to Scholarship Student Isis.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #1620  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:31 pm

In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1610, Hectic wrote:Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

Noob strats.
What you gotta do is find a picture of a kitten or something, like Joey_ has. That will make it harder for other people to lynch you.

works for me

GeorgeBailey
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1621  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:35 pm

In post 1610, Hectic wrote:Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

it felt like i was staring into the face of death

NorwegianboyEE
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1622  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:36 pm

In post 1621, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1610, Hectic wrote:Only scum would have a reason to be afraid.

it felt like i was staring into the face of death

So you're scum claiming?

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1623  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 pm

In post 1619, popsofctown wrote:If you lynch who I want today, I'll change my avatar to Scholarship Student Isis.

So... you won't change it?
Let us know if you do though, even if it's to the same avatar, since it's town-indicative for you.

GeorgeBailey
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 23, 2019
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1624  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 pm

In post 1622, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So you're scum claiming?

I'm disturbed claiming

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park