Open 771: Pollock's Flag [night one]

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Uncrowned
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 23, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #775  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:24 am

Sorry for posting that wall twice. Maybe TW can delete it? Idk how that happened lol

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #776  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am

Well since I’m getting no answer on the remaining time left.
Ima just head to bed and prey Town didn’t miss lynch me.

-TSE

Pink Ball
Quarrel of Laughs
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #777  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:30 am

14 hours until deadline but I guess we can ask for an extension since Creature's replacement hasn't come?
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Uncrowned
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 23, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #778  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:31 am

{Uncrowned}
{Hectic, Cat, Pink Ball}
{AaronFrost, Woodchuck}
{Amrun}
{Clidd}
{Rooroo}
{Blatant Scum, Creature}
{TrueSoulHustler, Looker}

I'm willing to give Rooroo the benefit of the doubt here.

I doubt a wagon can get done on Looker by this day phase, but I suggest we push that slot tomorrow.

Going to check what the vote count is and then move my vote.

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #779  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:32 am

In post 777, Pink Ball wrote:14 hours until deadline but I guess we can ask for an extension since Creature's replacement hasn't come?


Ok.
If your sure it’s 14 hours left and your not trying to fuck with me just to make me take my vote off RooRoo so I get miss lynched.

VOTE: Amrun

I still want to lynch this today.

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #780  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:35 am

In post 778, Uncrowned wrote:{Uncrowned}
{Hectic, Cat, Pink Ball}
{AaronFrost, Woodchuck}
{Amrun}
{Clidd}
{Rooroo}
{Blatant Scum, Creature}
{TrueSoulHustler, Looker}

I'm willing to give Rooroo the benefit of the doubt here.

I doubt a wagon can get done on Looker by this day phase, but I suggest we push that slot tomorrow.

Going to check what the vote count is and then move my vote.


Why put Amrun so High?
Even above Clidd?

NGL if I’m lynched they at probably going to weasel their way out of being lynched.
And probably sheep Aaron.
I bet you anything Amrun is the White Flag.
THINK ABOUT IT!
It makes sense.
Why is the resistance so High?
Because both their buddies refuse to lynch their White Flag!

TrueSoulHustler
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 23, 2020

Post Post #781  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:35 am

Anyway I’m going to sleep.
GN.

Uncrowned
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 23, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:39 am

Amrun isn't high. With Rooroo being null, Amrun is my second weakest townlean as of right now. Everyone above her I'm pretty confident in. Her? I still have my doubts. I don't really agree with your points on her, TSH. But I do know that my reads on her haven't been great in the past.

I just don't see a lot of trajectory from your slot, tbh. It's making me hard to vote with you.

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #783  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:34 am

vote count 1.16

TrueSoulHustler (4): Hectic, Amrun, AaronFrost, clidd
rooroo (3): Looker, Uncrowned, woodchuck321
Uncrowned (2): Cat Scratch Fever, Rooroo
Skygazer (1) : Blatant Scum
Amrun (1): TrueSoulHustler
Blatant Scum (1): Skygazer

not voting: Pink Ball

This phase ends in 0 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes

mod notes: AaronFrost v/la 13/02
♥ remember to ♥ take ♥ the maf♥iascum ♥ valentines ♥ quiz ♥
quack.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Cat Scratch Fever
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #784  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:34 am

In post 764, Pink Ball wrote:Ok I'll read Uncrowned again, but for the love of me, read the games where clidd was town and look at how different the approach is. Both games I said he had a direct approach with the playerlist, he talks with "are you going to..." instead of "is he going to..." kind of style; even in his huge ass analysis, which he always does, when he was town he directly approached Espionage. Here he just made an analysis about rb and me and called rb conftown and me probtown, without approaching us. He has talked to me in this game but always with some kind of disengaging comment. He's avoiding engagement instead of encouraging it like he did in both towngames I quoted.

clidd is in a weird position where I don't think he's as towny as his towngames, but I don't think he's as scummy as his scumgames.

His read on your is more nuanced than anything he's produced as scum. He made one wallpost as scum, but the reads there were shallow whereas he seemed to really try to figure out your alignment here. I also think he has engaged with you and a little bit with rb. He seems more active here than his scumgames, though that's fell off the last couple of days too.

Otoh, clidd thinks a lot about the setup when he is town, and uses the setup to guide his reads. In light of that, I think this vote is really odd coming from clidd and needs to be better explained:

Spoiler:
In post 571, clidd wrote:Honestly, TSH looks much more like a joker card than necessarily a specific alignment. It is almost as if he wants to be lynched.

In post 572, clidd wrote:In any case, it is valid to consider voting on him/they.

VOTE: TrueSoulHustler

I agree with you that he engaged with Espeonage more in that micro, whereas here he just put his vote on TSH and left, but I would lean town and give clidd some more time and see if he comes back.

Cat Scratch Fever
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #785  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:36 am

@mod: will the deadline be paused if a replacement is not found?

Image

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #786  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40 am

In post 785, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:@mod: will the deadline be paused if a replacement is not found?

Image



Probably, although I’ll have to check with Duckling but I would assume so, yes. Depending on when the slot gets replaced, could possibly result in an extension as well but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #787  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 am

Spoiler:
Image

Catching up on this later today. For now, I'd like to ask Cat Scratch Fever to STOP posting cat GiFs immediately. I'm feeling very buddied.

Spoiler:
Image

Also, about TrueSoulHustler: I do think that if he's scum, there's a non-negligible chance he's playing like a jester and is the Black Flag, mostly from the weird angle at attacking Amrun, and stuff like posting "I'll vote for that person if you get more votes on them", but I don't know how likely it is. Maybe 50% chance they're the Black Flag if scum. 33% being the baseline for any given scum.

Pleasant journeys, coloured (I hope) flag bearers.

Image

Hectic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 30, 2019
Location: London
Pronoun: He

Post Post #788  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:19 am

In post 787, Hectic wrote:Also, about TrueSoulHustler: I do think that if he's scum, there's a non-negligible chance he's playing like a jester and is the Black Flag, mostly from the weird angle at attacking Amrun, and stuff like posting "I'll vote for that person if you get more votes on them", but I don't know how likely it is. Maybe 50% chance they're the Black Flag if scum. 33% being the baseline for any given scum.


Image

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #789  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 am

Effective immediately, Skygazer replaces Creature

There will be another 48 hours added to EoD 1, so that she can catch up, unless she needs less time.

~quack
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Pink Ball
Quarrel of Laughs
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #790  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:55 am

Omfg it's sky fucking gazer
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Skygazer
For My Next Guest
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2018
Location: Baltimore
Pronoun: She

Post Post #791  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:55 am

hello sluts
hewoo

Pink Ball
Quarrel of Laughs
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #792  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:58 am

And she called me a slut <3 best day ever
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Pink Ball
Quarrel of Laughs
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #793  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:00 am

In post 784, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 764, Pink Ball wrote:Ok I'll read Uncrowned again, but for the love of me, read the games where clidd was town and look at how different the approach is. Both games I said he had a direct approach with the playerlist, he talks with "are you going to..." instead of "is he going to..." kind of style; even in his huge ass analysis, which he always does, when he was town he directly approached Espionage. Here he just made an analysis about rb and me and called rb conftown and me probtown, without approaching us. He has talked to me in this game but always with some kind of disengaging comment. He's avoiding engagement instead of encouraging it like he did in both towngames I quoted.

clidd is in a weird position where I don't think he's as towny as his towngames, but I don't think he's as scummy as his scumgames.

His read on your is more nuanced than anything he's produced as scum. He made one wallpost as scum, but the reads there were shallow whereas he seemed to really try to figure out your alignment here. I also think he has engaged with you and a little bit with rb. He seems more active here than his scumgames, though that's fell off the last couple of days too.

Otoh, clidd thinks a lot about the setup when he is town, and uses the setup to guide his reads. In light of that, I think this vote is really odd coming from clidd and needs to be better explained:

Spoiler:
In post 571, clidd wrote:Honestly, TSH looks much more like a joker card than necessarily a specific alignment. It is almost as if he wants to be lynched.

In post 572, clidd wrote:In any case, it is valid to consider voting on him/they.

VOTE: TrueSoulHustler

I agree with you that he engaged with Espeonage more in that micro, whereas here he just put his vote on TSH and left, but I would lean town and give clidd some more time and see if he comes back.

THANK YOU.

Now that we got some more time I'll reread Uncrowned, but if we're not lynching clidd, I think TSH is going to be the lynch anyways.
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Skygazer
For My Next Guest
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2018
Location: Baltimore
Pronoun: She

Post Post #794  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 am

In post 185, clidd wrote:I was going to share some reads, but nothing suggestive came to my mind.

this sticks out as townie tbh
hewoo

Pink Ball
Quarrel of Laughs
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #795  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:09 am

Oh no
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Skygazer
For My Next Guest
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2018
Location: Baltimore
Pronoun: She

Post Post #796  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 am

In post 795, Pink Ball wrote:Oh no

how so
hewoo

Cat Scratch Fever
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #797  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:13 am

Welcome Skygazer!

Cat Scratch Fever
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 31, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #798  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:20 am

In post 787, Hectic wrote:For now, I'd like to ask Cat Scratch Fever to STOP posting cat GiFs immediately. I'm feeling very buddied.

...

...

...

Spoiler:
Image


Ugh sorry I tried to stop, I really did.

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #799  (ISO)  » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:20 am

prodding clidd and Blatant Scum

They have 24 hrs to post or pm me, or they will be replaced.
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park