Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1273, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok the plot of this game is now too hard for me to write up because it's wandered outside the boundaries of the believable but I'm gonna try anyway
If you're a town, then I request you to not do any elimination today. Let's see what the scum will do on the night.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Salsa, what makes you think that A50 is main scum, rather than traitor?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why does it even matter
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Well, because that seems like a rather weird opinion to have, and understanding why might shed some light on the veracity of it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i think it's pooky/salsa in some order
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

what were the dumbtells that cleared salsa d2 again, i forgot
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1276, Something_Smart wrote:Salsa, what makes you think that A50 is main scum, rather than traitor?
I way he is building his case against me + if the scum team didn't take any PR role, which means the traitor isn't recruited, and I have a feeling that the traitor is hiding purposely ( :?: ) + gut feeling is saying he isn't the traitor.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1278, Something_Smart wrote:Well, because that seems like a rather weird opinion to have, and understanding why might shed some light on the veracity of it.
Why it is weird?

Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

a50 is probably just town; he's spewed non w/w with both pooky and salsa and he was on the implo wagon for a good chunk of d2. I suppose he could be paired with s_s but I don't think he pulls this crap in MYLO as scum anyways so yeah
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1279, Scipio1 wrote:i think it's pooky/salsa in some order
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

wtf do you mean by "the traitor is hiding purposely" isn't that like... the point of the game???
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

s_s who do you think is scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:28 pm

In post 1282, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why it is weird?
It's weird because the traitor is the only one who knows the full scumteam so it makes sense that the traitor would try to push harder than the regular mafia since the traitor knows they aren't pushing on their partner.

Why do you think the traitor is hiding purposely? What does your gut say would be different if he were the traitor?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:31 pm

In post 1286, Scipio1 wrote:s_s who do you think is scum
Neither Salsa nor A50 are making a lot of sense to me right now. I think I would favor Salsa being scum because A50 is known not to make sense as town, and he was on the Artemiana wagon besides.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1285, Scipio1 wrote:wtf do you mean by "the traitor is hiding purposely" isn't that like... the point of the game???
I request you to read my posts twice if you're town! :shifty:

In post 1287, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1282, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why it is weird?
It's weird because the traitor is the only one who knows the full scumteam so it makes sense that the traitor would try to push harder than the regular mafia since the traitor knows they aren't pushing on their partner.

Why do you think the traitor is hiding purposely? What does your gut say would be different if he were the traitor?
Okay.... this theory didn't occur to my head. I have to think again then, but it'll not change my read on
Almost50
, if he is the traitor then the scum is in {
Scipio1, implosion
} mostly.

Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

salsa why do you townread s_s and pooky
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1290, Scipio1 wrote:salsa why do you townread s_s and pooky
I'm sheeping
PookytheMagicalBear
here, also I played with them in another game where they were a town, their playstyle seems the same.
Something_Smart
's posts don't give me any scum/negative vibe yet, seems town to me.

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by implosion »

gosh i wish we could just policy a50.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

^^This is but another scum indicative post by implo. He also knows me well enough to think I'd do what I did as Scum. Like, only Scipio and Salsabil here are not familiar with my play. Everyone else has played several times with me before (and some most recently) and implo even modded me a good number of times (S_S did too, but I think I played more implo-modded games)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by implosion »

I still definitely want to no-lim. I don't think there's anyone whose death doesn't give us at least something additional to work with. And there's always the off chance of scum shooting their traitor by mistake.

I really don't see salsabil scum atm.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1293, Almost50 wrote:^^This is but another scum indicative post by implo. He also knows me well enough to think I'd do what I did as Scum. Like, only Scipio and Salsabil here are not familiar with my play. Everyone else has played several times with me before (and some most recently) and implo even modded me a good number of times (S_S did too, but I think I played more implo-modded games)
my post is an indication of annoyance toward what you did. nothing more.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

But you do acknowledge that it's Town-indicative of me. Right? If yes, then why would you wish you could policy a town slot in MyEo?? And why wouldn't you even state that you do (think it's town-indicative) along with your wish?

Put another way: "He's Town alright, but I wish I could policy him just the same" doesn't equal "I wish I could policy him". Does it?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by implosion »

Town indicative, possibly. I don't feel solid on it, you could absolutely do something like this as scum. You do know what "policy" means, right? It means it's behavior that should be discouraged that isn't necessarily alignment-indicative.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by implosion »

At this moment if I had to name a scumteam it'd be scipio + something_smart. But I certainly don't feel especially good about either of those. And I don't really want to get into too many details about reads if we're no-limming.

I do kind of think A50 is town on the whole; it's just that I'm going to be really annoyed at myself if I believe the reasons that I see for that and they're wrong. I certainly think his play here makes a hell of a lot more sense as traitor than as main scum; doing some kind of wild fakeclaim gambit bullshit is a much more traitor thing to do than main scum. Salsabil I feel has emanated town in general, not just from the weird dumbtell stuff. I think if I'm wrong somewhere it's most likely pooky replacing one of the two.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

V/LA till 16th April due to health issue.

Return to “Completed Open Games”