Open 809: Charge Me Up! [N4]

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: March 04, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #425  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:58 pm

In post 423, DkKoba wrote:
In post 407, Dark Magician Girl wrote:that's why I posted it

you need some help

Dunno why u made a new hydra for a pair that already existed but hey ;)

and what's that? ;)

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #426  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:10 pm

you need to subscribe to cat facts first

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: They

Post Post #427  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:15 pm

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Flip your state of mind

NDMath
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 25, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #428  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:35 pm

UNVOTE:

In post 332, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 329, NDMath wrote:Being scumread for no apparent reason is inherently agitating?

Maybe if it was not Day 1, when more reads have very little to go on anyways. And maybe if VFP's scum read on you was getting you close to being voted out.

It rubbed me the wrong way because it is Day 1, and you have zero votes on you, like VFP isn't even voting for you, but you still seem defensive.

I agree I have been defensive, my argument is that I have good reason to be.


I scumread Flea's input (in and ) on the DMG v Green argument.
Faer responses are unnatural/don't really match the conversation.
Also I'm kinda confused by flea taking the minority opinion but not at all explaining why they think that way.

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #429  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 pm

Prodging for an hour or two, am busy at the moment is all and Mini is working

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #430  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:08 pm

In post 427, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

wai

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #431  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:38 am

In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.


Spoiler:
Image

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #432  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 am

In post 431, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.


Spoiler:
Image


you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #433  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:46 am

In post 432, DkKoba wrote:
In post 431, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.


Spoiler:
Image


you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana


idk wh4ere that last part came from LOL

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #434  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:47 am

In post 186, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1, Raya36 wrote:Setup
Wiki Page
Spoiler: Setup Information
Alignments3 Mafia
11 Town


The alignments distribution was publicly announced by the mod, so not sure why its in question lol

In post 156, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 138, Lukewarm wrote:I don't like it because Flow trap is definitely not confirmed town, so anyone taking their word for it is bad. That does not really seem like a scum thing to do, so I am not scum reading them for it, but I am pointing out that I don't like it lol

weird. i assume when people say "oh i don't like that player did x" that means they think it's suspicious.

are the other things you point out as not liking also you saying you think that it is just non-ai bad play? or just this one instance.


I don't like it, because even if it is a town player doing it, it makes it harder for town to win. That goes for DK claiming a PR (which I neutrally read), VFP agreeing with flow trap's claim (which I am more inclined to town read), and for anyone memeing as either Jester or Scum.

The last one is one of my least favorite things that a town player can do. That is not something I am using as a part of making my proper reads, but so far I don't have a strong enough scum read to pull me out of RVS, so I voted against that.


scumlean this post, by the time you posted this, there were already lots of AI posts that were worthwhile to be commented on, latching onto the not_mafia gimmick is indicative of timid scumplay imo

pedit: you wana?

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #435  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:48 am

sadfasdgdas asdga
dont expose me :(

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #436  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:56 am

In post 196, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 195, NDMath wrote:
In post 192, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:I hardclaim pr -

I also hard claim a power role :shifty:

Me three.


i'm sparticus


I'm gonna channel A50's wisdom and say there's probably 1 scum in these 4 mofos

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #437  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 am

Spoiler:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:Dark Magician Girl

i hate this post:

In post 36, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 19, Save The Dragons wrote:how serious is that vote ^

this is a pretty weird post to drop then just leave


it's mostly a gut read at this point but i just have trouble getting over that. why give someone no time to answer before throwing shade on them? I hadn't posted yet so there's no way for them to know i wasn't going to come back to it.

MiniVirgo

my problem with the slot is they come into the game with what's basically an OMGUS against VFP for calling them out. it makes me uncomfy.

In post 171, MiniVirgo wrote:Before I leave again, I saw these and had strong thoughts. You're simply naive if you ever think that's an effective way to read people, tell me why not posting after a prod is more likely to come from scum than from town. Prods are not always effective, and that means nothing of alignment by itself, especially early-game.

And to add further context as to why it's even worse reading into that for us is that Mini never likes day one in games and I am constantly busy working on my websites that I forget about the games until I make a significant effort into catching up.


I use my gut a lot, especially d1. having trouble reading people so far but i'm willing to trust it until something better comes along.


happy to townread STD for this, mostly for tone, and also for prodding lukewarm earlier

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #438  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:17 am

In post 259, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:Dark Magician Girl

i hate this post:

In post 36, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 19, Save The Dragons wrote:how serious is that vote ^

this is a pretty weird post to drop then just leave


it's mostly a gut read at this point but i just have trouble getting over that. why give someone no time to answer before throwing shade on them? I hadn't posted yet so there's no way for them to know i wasn't going to come back to it.

MiniVirgo

my problem with the slot is they come into the game with what's basically an OMGUS against VFP for calling them out. it makes me uncomfy.

In post 171, MiniVirgo wrote:Before I leave again, I saw these and had strong thoughts. You're simply naive if you ever think that's an effective way to read people, tell me why not posting after a prod is more likely to come from scum than from town. Prods are not always effective, and that means nothing of alignment by itself, especially early-game.

And to add further context as to why it's even worse reading into that for us is that Mini never likes day one in games and I am constantly busy working on my websites that I forget about the games until I make a significant effort into catching up.


I use my gut a lot, especially d1. having trouble reading people so far but i'm willing to trust it until something better comes along.


First of all, regardless of the fact it wasn't, OMGUS isn't a only-scum trait. The reason I voted them was because they were weakly scum-reading someone who hasn't posted yet and I cannot stand that, it's as if they were too scared to push someone actually posting so they picked on someone that wasn't.

- JV

I don't fully agree VFP was a player that seemed too scared to push someone so they picked on an inactive slot, given they did it in a very flashy, attention-drawing way, which is contrary to the narrative you're trying to push here

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #439  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:22 am

u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?


thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #440  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:23 am

In post 260, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 257, VFP wrote:
In post 254, MiniVirgo wrote:Can you explain these in depth?


No, sorry.
Is there a particular read you think is wrong?

Why not?
I think it's concerning how many TRs you have.

- JV

why would it be concerning how many TRs they have? it's an odd thing to say, or are you insinuating that it's scum!ai for them to hand out this many TRs?

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #441  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:29 am

In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?


thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .


well u don't have to find scum when you get a red PM :wink:

yessiree
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 06, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #442  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:32 am

In post 283, VFP wrote:
In post 281, MiniVirgo wrote:I’m not just gonna follow someone in a game of mafia that’s just wrong


If it helps, we can just assume that the posts not signed are ones by you.
Also, follow me. If I'm wrong, give me 6 more shots to be right. If I'm still wrong, then we can review where I was wrong and why.

best I can do is 2 shots, and save the last one for urself :lol:

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #443  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:39 am

In post 298, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 297, Lukewarm wrote:adjitated

agitated

ahdjyataiteed
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #444  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:40 am

In post 310, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: minivirgo wanna give this game a good think in the morning

May I ask why you unvoted here? You said you'd give it a good think so you should have an answer by the time you get back

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #445  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:41 am

In post 441, yessiree wrote:
In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?


thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .


well u don't have to find scum when you get a red PM :wink:


do u scumread me?

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #446  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 am

its crazy cuz like i was townleaning u until u like threw that weird shade at me there- didnt like it at all and like made me feel like "huh am i wrong here?" kinda vibe.

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #447  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:43 am

In post 326, Lukewarm wrote:Furthermore, I am really glad that I choose VFP for the person when I chose someone to day I was going to blindly follow, because it appears to be the first thing to make them post a well reasoned post lol.

Look at mini trying to have a conversation with them. (a joint mini + vfp iso, starting with post through post ). No matter how hard mini tried to engage them, vfp gave nothing to work with.

Of vfp's post in response to mozamis.

Everytime someone has tried to seriously engage with them, vfp has avoided proper engagement. But then when I said I was blindingly following them they made this :
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?


I love this idea.

On a side note. I actually liked ND's response there.
Lukewarm however, that was a bad response. Not only are they trying to push me off to another target by calling to my ego and complimenting my block but to act naive and to try and say that ND wasn't on the list when it's very clear I had them marked as red.
It's either Lukewarm not reading the game or trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
ND is the easier target for Lukewarm to push me towards given how my reads were.

Anything outside of a No lim should be Lukewarm.
But DK has spoken!


An actual post, with reasonings that can be analyze, huzzah


Yeah I don't think this is scum anymore, I think this logic is valid enough for me to give them a shot.
This is assuming I am voting Lukewarm which 1) I think I am and 2) Mini didn't snipe a vote away.|

Although when I say this, I think the target of VJP (or whatever their name) is not scum either, just because they're acting reckless.

UNVOTE: Lukewarm

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #448  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:44 am

In post 328, VFP wrote:@Lukewarm - Do you think Mini is town?

Do you have a reason to ask this

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

MiniVirgo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 27, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #449  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:44 am

In post 339, VFP wrote:DMG is officially removed from the VFP block.
So we now have an opening.

Can you explain your fucking reads
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park