Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Dark Magician Girl »

In post 423, DkKoba wrote:
In post 407, Dark Magician Girl wrote:that's why I posted it

you need some help
Dunno why u made a new hydra for a pair that already existed but hey ;)
and what's that? ;)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you need to subscribe to cat facts first
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by NDMath »

UNVOTE:
In post 332, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 329, NDMath wrote:Being scumread for no apparent reason is inherently agitating?
Maybe if it was not Day 1, when more reads have very little to go on anyways. And maybe if VFP's scum read on you was getting you close to being voted out.

It rubbed me the wrong way because it is Day 1, and you have zero votes on you, like VFP isn't even voting for you, but you still seem defensive.
I agree I have been defensive, my argument is that I have good reason to be.

I scumread Flea's input (in and ) on the DMG v Green argument.
Faer responses are unnatural/don't really match the conversation.
Also I'm kinda confused by flea taking the minority opinion but not at all explaining why they think that way.
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

Prodging for an hour or two, am busy at the moment is all and Mini is working

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 427, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
wai
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.
Spoiler:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 431, yessiree wrote:
In post 164, DkKoba wrote:i will know with 100% certainty what yessiree's alignment is based on how they are playing now by the end of D1.
Spoiler:
you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 432, DkKoba wrote:
In post 431, yessiree wrote:
Spoiler:
you feel easy to read and i can feel that with confidence im so sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i wana
idk wh4ere that last part came from LOL
retired
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 186, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1, Raya36 wrote:
Setup

Wiki Page
Spoiler: Setup Information
Alignments
3 Mafia

11 Town
The alignments distribution was publicly announced by the mod, so not sure why its in question lol
In post 156, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 138, Lukewarm wrote:I don't like it because Flow trap is definitely not confirmed town, so anyone taking their word for it is bad. That does not really seem like a scum thing to do, so I am not scum reading them for it, but I am pointing out that I don't like it lol
weird. i assume when people say "oh i don't like that player did x" that means they think it's suspicious.

are the other things you point out as not liking also you saying you think that it is just non-ai bad play? or just this one instance.
I don't like it, because even if it is a town player doing it, it makes it harder for town to win. That goes for DK claiming a PR (which I neutrally read), VFP agreeing with flow trap's claim (which I am more inclined to town read), and for anyone memeing as either Jester or Scum.

The last one is one of my least favorite things that a town player can do. That is not something I am using as a part of making my proper reads, but so far I don't have a strong enough scum read to pull me out of RVS, so I voted against that.
scumlean this post, by the time you posted this, there were already lots of AI posts that were worthwhile to be commented on, latching onto the not_mafia gimmick is indicative of timid scumplay imo

pedit: you wana?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sadfasdgdas asdga
dont expose me :(
retired
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 196, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 195, NDMath wrote:
In post 192, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:I hardclaim pr -
I also hard claim a power role :shifty:
Me three.
i'm sparticus
I'm gonna channel A50's wisdom and say there's probably 1 scum in these 4 mofos
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by yessiree »

Spoiler:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
Dark Magician Girl

i hate this post:
In post 36, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 19, Save The Dragons wrote:how serious is that vote ^
this is a pretty weird post to drop then just leave
it's mostly a gut read at this point but i just have trouble getting over that. why give someone no time to answer before throwing shade on them? I hadn't posted yet so there's no way for them to know i wasn't going to come back to it.

MiniVirgo

my problem with the slot is they come into the game with what's basically an OMGUS against VFP for calling them out. it makes me uncomfy.
In post 171, MiniVirgo wrote: Before I leave again, I saw these and had strong thoughts. You're simply naive if you ever think that's an effective way to read people, tell me why not posting after a prod is more likely to come from scum than from town. Prods are not always effective, and that means nothing of alignment by itself, especially early-game.

And to add further context as to why it's even worse reading into that for us is that Mini never likes day one in games and I am constantly busy working on my websites that I forget about the games until I make a significant effort into catching up.
I use my gut a lot, especially d1. having trouble reading people so far but i'm willing to trust it until something better comes along.

happy to townread STD for this, mostly for tone, and also for prodding lukewarm earlier
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 259, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
Dark Magician Girl

i hate this post:
In post 36, Dark Magician Girl wrote:
In post 19, Save The Dragons wrote:how serious is that vote ^
this is a pretty weird post to drop then just leave
it's mostly a gut read at this point but i just have trouble getting over that. why give someone no time to answer before throwing shade on them? I hadn't posted yet so there's no way for them to know i wasn't going to come back to it.

MiniVirgo

my problem with the slot is they come into the game with what's basically an OMGUS against VFP for calling them out. it makes me uncomfy.
In post 171, MiniVirgo wrote: Before I leave again, I saw these and had strong thoughts. You're simply naive if you ever think that's an effective way to read people, tell me why not posting after a prod is more likely to come from scum than from town. Prods are not always effective, and that means nothing of alignment by itself, especially early-game.

And to add further context as to why it's even worse reading into that for us is that Mini never likes day one in games and I am constantly busy working on my websites that I forget about the games until I make a significant effort into catching up.
I use my gut a lot, especially d1. having trouble reading people so far but i'm willing to trust it until something better comes along.
First of all, regardless of the fact it wasn't, OMGUS isn't a only-scum trait. The reason I voted them was because they were weakly scum-reading someone who hasn't posted yet and I cannot stand that, it's as if they were too scared to push someone actually posting so they picked on someone that wasn't.

- JV
I don't fully agree VFP was a player that seemed too scared to push someone so they picked on an inactive slot, given they did it in a very flashy, attention-drawing way, which is contrary to the narrative you're trying to push here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?

thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .
retired
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 260, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 257, VFP wrote:
In post 254, MiniVirgo wrote:Can you explain these in depth?
No, sorry.
Is there a particular read you think is wrong?
Why not?
I think it's concerning how many TRs you have.

- JV
why would it be concerning how many TRs they have? it's an odd thing to say, or are you insinuating that it's scum!ai for them to hand out this many TRs?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

thats what im feeling rn

well u don't have to find scum when you get a red PM :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 283, VFP wrote:
In post 281, MiniVirgo wrote:I’m not just gonna follow someone in a game of mafia that’s just wrong
If it helps, we can just assume that the posts not signed are ones by you.
Also, follow me. If I'm wrong, give me 6 more shots to be right. If I'm still wrong, then we can review where I was wrong and why.
best I can do is 2 shots, and save the last one for urself :lol:
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 298, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 297, Lukewarm wrote:adjitated
agitated
ahdjyataiteed
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 310, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: minivirgo wanna give this game a good think in the morning
May I ask why you unvoted here? You said you'd give it a good think so you should have an answer by the time you get back

- JV
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, yessiree wrote:
In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

thats what im feeling rn

well u don't have to find scum when you get a red PM :wink:
do u scumread me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its crazy cuz like i was townleaning u until u like threw that weird shade at me there- didnt like it at all and like made me feel like "huh am i wrong here?" kinda vibe.
retired
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 326, Lukewarm wrote:Furthermore, I am really glad that I choose VFP for the person when I chose someone to day I was going to blindly follow, because it appears to be the first thing to make them post a well reasoned post lol.

Look at mini trying to have a conversation with them. (a joint mini + vfp iso, starting with post through post ). No matter how hard mini tried to engage them, vfp gave nothing to work with.

Of vfp's post in response to mozamis.

Everytime someone has tried to seriously engage with them, vfp has avoided proper engagement. But then when I said I was blindingly following them they made this :
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
I love this idea.

On a side note. I actually liked ND's response there.
Lukewarm however, that was a bad response. Not only are they trying to push me off to another target by calling to my ego and complimenting my block but to act naive and to try and say that ND wasn't on the list when it's very clear I had them marked as red.
It's either Lukewarm not reading the game or trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
ND is the easier target for Lukewarm to push me towards given how my reads were.

Anything outside of a No lim should be Lukewarm.
But DK has spoken!
An actual post, with reasonings that can be analyze, huzzah
Yeah I don't think this is scum anymore, I think this logic is valid enough for me to give them a shot.
This is assuming I am voting Lukewarm which 1) I think I am and 2) Mini didn't snipe a vote away.|

Although when I say this, I think the target of VJP (or whatever their name) is not scum either, just because they're acting reckless.

UNVOTE: Lukewarm

- JV
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 328, VFP wrote:
@Lukewarm
- Do you think Mini is town?
Do you have a reason to ask this

- JV
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 339, VFP wrote:DMG is officially removed from the VFP block.
So we now have an opening.
Can you explain your fucking reads

Return to “Completed Open Games”