Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 3.04

EliminationWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate someone.

DkKoba
(4): NDMath, Andante, Robert M Hunter, VFP
NDMath
(2): MathBlade, DkKoba

Not Voting
(3): Flea the Magician, Yessiree, Save the Dragons

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-05-13 22:30:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
Last edited by Raya36 on Sat May 08, 2021 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:39 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 2414, DkKoba wrote:how am i omgusing robert? Quote it ndmath cmon.
In post 2416, DkKoba wrote:Explain where i omgus rather than explain that they are the most likely partner based on poe
Spoiler:
In post 2294, DkKoba wrote:NDmath>Robert>STD should win the game no matter what

I think robert is the most incriminated based on how shitty their progression is on their partner, as soon as I'm pushing ND, robert popped in and tried to shade me, forgetting they were agreeing with my worldview just a few posts ago.

This is your primary reason for Robert being scum, 'shading you'. Scumreading the person voting you (besides andante who is near clear) is the easiest route for scum because that person is the one hardest to convince. You keeping acting like you're considering other people but then immediately remove them from the poe again.

In post 2464, DkKoba wrote:i think everyone here should like say what their read on NDmath/me is without considering the claimed result as a reason, as it is just a 50/50. NDmath was an extremely likely elimination here today without their gambit here - so it should be a null point anyways.
There's multiple posts of this, but koba's been trying to reframe the conversation to be entirely about dayplay when it isn't because of the hardguilty.
In post 2484, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2192, NDMath wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:mathblade and I are clear ty
VOTE: dkkoba

I'm 1-Shot Watcher, koba was the only visitor lol.

I'd imagine that {Robert, Yes, Flea} is the gamewinning poe since two bussers could have easily instead got yes or me elim'd yesterday.
btw - ndmath went from saying Robert is PoE to this.

also NDMath, any crumbs of being watcher?

i know for a fact town you does crumb :) you are a player to do that. i know you didnt because you are fake watcher but lets see you confirm there is no crumb :) esp when you were on the chopping block and a likely lim.
In post 2499, DkKoba wrote:like i said - force ndmath to participate and show their colors. ive already explained many times over that ndmath has been way too shallow in relation to actual town!ndmath meta. town ndmath is way more decriptive in their read depth.

the fact ndmath like even has a pretend poe solve right away is crazy actually i just thought of this - like lets PRETEND ndmath actually is a legit watcher and they saw scum me visit flow. why does ndmath expect me to be there - why are they not surprised? why is their tone like matter of fact, like its something they expected + they even betray this tone with the poe they already had right there ready to go. town perspective there is to be more focused on how incredulous it is first and not have a team prepared there.
In these two posts koba is literally just making stuff up; this is their first game playing with town!me. And I don't crumb, especially in (semi)opens, so I have no idea how koba "knows for a fact" the opposite.

In post 2546, Flea The Magician wrote: OK so 1) Its evident you're scumreading me, yay I love it.
2) Why? I want some meat to go with the bones at least. Give me fluff and amma yeet you, what you've given is bearly bones.
3) Convince me why to vote koba instead of just the guilty.
In post 2547, Flea The Magician wrote:4) Why if you're so keen on me being the last scum, do you want my thoughts on this rather amusing 1vs1?
You are severely overestimating my confidence level in you being scum, and I am not sure why.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

I find it interesting in the 3 not voting.... the top 3 accused outside of this Koba/Math thing.... 2nd scum in flea/yes....just as we thought before... the votes are confirming koba will flip scum lmao
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2551, NDMath wrote:
In post 2414, DkKoba wrote:how am i omgusing robert? Quote it ndmath cmon.
In post 2416, DkKoba wrote:Explain where i omgus rather than explain that they are the most likely partner based on poe
Spoiler:
In post 2294, DkKoba wrote:NDmath>Robert>STD should win the game no matter what

I think robert is the most incriminated based on how shitty their progression is on their partner, as soon as I'm pushing ND, robert popped in and tried to shade me, forgetting they were agreeing with my worldview just a few posts ago.

This is your primary reason for Robert being scum, 'shading you'. Scumreading the person voting you (besides andante who is near clear) is the easiest route for scum because that person is the one hardest to convince. You keeping acting like you're considering other people but then immediately remove them from the poe again.

In post 2464, DkKoba wrote:i think everyone here should like say what their read on NDmath/me is without considering the claimed result as a reason, as it is just a 50/50. NDmath was an extremely likely elimination here today without their gambit here - so it should be a null point anyways.
There's multiple posts of this, but koba's been trying to reframe the conversation to be entirely about dayplay when it isn't because of the hardguilty.
In post 2484, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2192, NDMath wrote:
In post 2186, DkKoba wrote:mathblade and I are clear ty
VOTE: dkkoba

I'm 1-Shot Watcher, koba was the only visitor lol.

I'd imagine that {Robert, Yes, Flea} is the gamewinning poe since two bussers could have easily instead got yes or me elim'd yesterday.
btw - ndmath went from saying Robert is PoE to this.

also NDMath, any crumbs of being watcher?

i know for a fact town you does crumb :) you are a player to do that. i know you didnt because you are fake watcher but lets see you confirm there is no crumb :) esp when you were on the chopping block and a likely lim.
In post 2499, DkKoba wrote:like i said - force ndmath to participate and show their colors. ive already explained many times over that ndmath has been way too shallow in relation to actual town!ndmath meta. town ndmath is way more decriptive in their read depth.

the fact ndmath like even has a pretend poe solve right away is crazy actually i just thought of this - like lets PRETEND ndmath actually is a legit watcher and they saw scum me visit flow. why does ndmath expect me to be there - why are they not surprised? why is their tone like matter of fact, like its something they expected + they even betray this tone with the poe they already had right there ready to go. town perspective there is to be more focused on how incredulous it is first and not have a team prepared there.
In these two posts koba is literally just making stuff up; this is their first game playing with town!me. And I don't crumb, especially in (semi)opens, so I have no idea how koba "knows for a fact" the opposite.

In post 2546, Flea The Magician wrote: OK so 1) Its evident you're scumreading me, yay I love it.
2) Why? I want some meat to go with the bones at least. Give me fluff and amma yeet you, what you've given is bearly bones.
3) Convince me why to vote koba instead of just the guilty.
In post 2547, Flea The Magician wrote:4) Why if you're so keen on me being the last scum, do you want my thoughts on this rather amusing 1vs1?
You are severely overestimating my confidence level in you being scum, and I am not sure why.

nonononononono math, where's the OMGUS?
I thought I was OMGUS'ing?

also aweeee poor scum ndmath hates when dkkoba uses the fact that dayplay>fake guilty

dayplay absolutely matters here and because of it your guilty should not exist - you made an illogical claim and you have simply hardfocused on only talking about your guilty and throwing out random names.

note how instead of linking a town game here you just straight deny stuff :lol: I wonder why? I wonder what sort of contrast we might see vs your town game?
you THINK I haven't seen you play town but i have read games of yours. and seeing you play scum i have seen enough of your weak points that I understand it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2552, Andante wrote:I find it interesting in the 3 not voting.... the top 3 accused outside of this Koba/Math thing.... 2nd scum in flea/yes....just as we thought before... the votes are confirming koba will flip scum lmao

have you even read the game you are playing in?

like genuine question cuz this post is so fucking ignorant that like it actually makes me angry that you are probably town here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally you played a game where you so fucking egregiously misread me right off the bat and had 0 humility when I ended up flipping town and you're showing it again here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

those 3 people not voting are the towniest people outside of mathblade.

so maybe step up and start reading the game because we shouldn't be ending the day without a full discussion -

just literally look at how focused ndmath is on his cc over sorting other scum. if he's town here he would be afraid to be dead tonight and unable to influence the game.

he cannot fake analyze all my posts because the volume of them forbids it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

go ahead andante, go ask ndmath why their opinions of the game have suddenly hardfocused towards my slot only and they refuse to talk about anyone else in any depth.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

but yup - scum koba definitely abandons town!ndmath in favor of bussing their partner who isn't in any danger at the time of vote instead of finding a way to push yesiree over the edge.

makes perfect sense amirite?

scum koba definitely makes momentum swinging votes against their partner with a mislim option alive, unless you think its exactly just yessiree and me?
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:have you even read the game you are playing in?

not really. posting so I don't get prodded. Watcher guilted you. I trust the watcher. I'm voting you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2559, Andante wrote:
In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:have you even read the game you are playing in?

not really. posting so I don't get prodded. Watcher guilted you. I trust the watcher. I'm voting you.
embarassing for u tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

andante: I trust watcher
me: why
andante: bc they claim
me: how is that a good reason
andante:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

if this was limlo @andante which side would you trust here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way ndmath just writes these memes by being obvious scum >>>>>>>>>

if you're on my wagon out of laziness hope u know that i am severely judging you for not actually interacting with the game and playing lazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think out of spite i wanna mark the legacy PoE as Robert>Andante>VFP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

no matter what it all comes back to how robert has been blatantly playing super shifty and under the radar while nearly all their posts are discreds of me + inconsistencies in reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw if yall wanna see what town NDMath as a PR actually looks like: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84245&user_select[]=33653
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 14, NDMath wrote:This is me claiming ascetic.

What if we wagoned someone who has actually confirmed?
VOTE: ydrasse
also they softed their role as commuter in first post :lol:
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2480, DkKoba wrote:
In post 575, VFP wrote:I don't think the wagon was justified there and felt a little too easy with lack of resistance.

Flea's vote I disliked the most out of all of them.
I doubt there's 2 scum on the wagon though, but I'll be shocked if everyone is town there.

It does make me think that Green has more of a chance to flip red here though and Mini is just the counter or at least a distraction that scum are just letting fly by.

As of who I think is town
DGM
is pretty town to me. There's a few posts I feel that are forced like but I don't feel like it's scum mind set. I also think DMG is actually trying to progress reads though I'd like to see DMG question more towards who is scum.
Mini
is focused on the game at me. It's not like it's a popular place to push and there are much easier / accpetable targets for Mini to go for here. I don't think scum Mini get concerned about me asking for a prod on them either. The back and fourther between them and Dk was just not useful on a scale of sorting. The above is what makes me think town too.
Flow
is going to be the spot I flip flop on I feel like, but Flow I just read their posts as town. There's not too much else in it so mainly just gut.
NM
most likely town here. Mainly from the entrance but I doubt I'll get much more here.
ND
is actually producing high amount on content to posts. is only from a town mind.

Town lean
Lukewarm
I can imagine being the scum tickets pass. has some reads I disagree with but is consistent. I think I'm warming up to this slot.
Dk
is just going to tunnel here because of the disagreement. I'm not discrediting any skills they have here, I am saying that I don't think they fully believe to be 100% right here without the shit show argument. The problem I have with it is before that Dk was a realiable person to read in the sense I didn't feel there's a negative agenda for reads or comments. Now I think Dk is just going to ignore the game to that level until Mini is gone. The main problem is this stops me being able to make a read on them as if scum the tunnel is just going to be a smoke cloud. I think Dk shows as scum outside of that if scum, just from the way they play.
Artemiana
makes it just into here. I liked the approach to the shit show trying to prevent it going on. I know regardless of alignment it's not something that should be promoted but as scum you want to see town rip into each other (And this is going by my TvT). I liked something early game but I can't remember what.

Null
Moz
Needs to do something. I wish all the best in RL but still I expect something to be able to read on even if it's just an actual vote.
Dragons
I almost want to put as lean town but I feel that they do reads to appease rather than what they believe. Personally I think Dragon has a lot to offer though if town and I want to go through more reads with them directly day 2.

Minor lean scum
yessiree
seems empty with their posts. I don't see any actual attempt at scum hunting or want to progress. I don't see them going for easy targets either, but maybe staying under the radar or coasting.
Flea
gives me a different feeling to how I have normally with Flea. It's hard to say as last game me and Flea were calling each other scum and we were TvT so it could be a case of both of us giving opportunity here. Regardless I won't lim Flea day 1 as Flea is by far active enough generally to slip up. There's not too much to go by other than I feel Flea has been a bit quiet as a whole in this game so far. I only put Flea in minor out of respect of not being a null! Flea is the second player I want to get views on more day 2 before progressing.

Lean scum
Green
is playing as a typical scum, pick a target and stick to it without adding anything else to the game. As it stands there seem to be a few names I can't see with Green and with my thoughts on the Mini wagon I can see this as a good lim.

I'd be more preferable at this stage to talk about particular reads and give a details description on a name rather than the game state.
I can tell you that this list is where I'm actually currently at regardless of any lists posted before.

If I'm right on
Green
/
Mini
then we would be looking at
1 scum in
Save the Dragons, Dk, nm, Flea, Lukewarm
2 scum in
Yessiree, moz, Artemiana, ND, Mini, Green

With DGM and Flow locking as town for me.
did we decide VFP was town?
No but there’s much higher people in the PoE than VFP
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2483, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1062, NDMath wrote:Not much to say right now.
I don't think T3's vote is scum-indicative; we need to get an elim in.

Andante technically should be roleclaiming but I struggle to see it mattering.
andante not partnered with ndmath based on this kind of post ^ you dont push partners to roleclaim.
This is the opposite of a push Koba. It’s a dissuasion of claiming. Mention and defuse in the same post. Means if ND is scum they are a natural or have experience.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2489, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2033, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2028, Andante wrote:lol ok all good, I read this recent post first and was like, uhhh Almost50?? ahh you're voting them, all good!! and when he flips scum... flow/koba definitely has 1 cause they're trying to get ndmath first..
have you considered they are both scum?

you can push there, I'll keep pushing here. I wanna see how the wagons move.
genius play btw - nom me for it xoxo
Might just if you’re both scum and pull it off.
I think I am the only person who things you and ND might both be scum here. It’s more likely ND because you sheeped me immediately on A50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2493, VFP wrote:If wrong we lose a VT.
If wrong on ND we lose a Watcher

The 1 for 1 makes sense as Dk first.

You lost a potential ally today Dk! :(
Incorrect. ND claimed one shot. It’s a battle of VTs now in essence
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2571, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2483, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1062, NDMath wrote:Not much to say right now.
I don't think T3's vote is scum-indicative; we need to get an elim in.

Andante technically should be roleclaiming but I struggle to see it mattering.
andante not partnered with ndmath based on this kind of post ^ you dont push partners to roleclaim.
This is the opposite of a push Koba. It’s a dissuasion of claiming. Mention and defuse in the same post. Means if ND is scum they are a natural or have experience.
yeah andante is in PoE forever here. i would actually lim andante over robert if nd were to flip redirector
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”