Enchant (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

Marky Mark (0):

Not Voting (2):
osuka

With
votes in play, it takes
of them to yeet somebody.
At deadline, Major Minor shall be yeeted.

(expired on 2021-06-14 11:20:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Korina is V/LA on weekends. Please direct questions at that time to my Discord (Korina#4826)
- Maruchan is my co-mod.
- Flea The Magician will be V/LA from June 14th, 2021 until June 16th, 2021.
- Dwlee99 replaces InsidiousLemons

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer or They/Them
Raya36 - She/Her
Enchant - Please set preferred pronouns in user control panel.
Major Minor - He/Him
Marky Marky - He/Him
T3 - He/Him
Umlaut - He/Him
osuka - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
Last edited by Korina on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 418, Marky Mark wrote:
osuka wrote: yeah im sorry about my activity, i have been extremely busy with work. just yesterday, i was working until 3 am my time

that said, ive already addressed everything else youve mentioned here and i won't be doing it again because it's mostly dogshit and i can't be bothered to keep repeating myself
Yet again you try to trivialise my points against you by calling it dogshit rather than arguing against it logically. You have 100% not addressed the questions I pointed your way (I guess your insinuation that flea is cult is a partial answer to the one about your reads, but certainly not a comprehensive one) so why act like you were happy to work with me and answer my questions if you're just going to try and trivialise them and bat them away?
you asked me loaded questions. i refuse to answer "why are you misrepresenting my points" when i didn't actually do that

if you want to ask some good faith questions and start from the start, i can do that

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 419, Marky Mark wrote:Like if you think Flea is scum then why aren't you voting them, and what other reads do you have on the rest of the plist?
i'm not sure how i feel about you in particular at first. you strike me as towny but there's something about it that's offputting and i can't really put my finger on it. i do believe everything you've done so far is within your scum range

umlaut kind of screams town atm
enchant has absolutely braindead takes but i'm not entirely sure that's necessarily ai. willing to exec this slot
t3 sort of doesn't do shit but that's signature t3 and as far as i can tell, it's nai. still willing to exec this slot because he's not gonna do shit all game

i dont have excellent reads because the game stalled and ive been extremely busy so i'm very sorry about my own activity (even if i cant really do anything about everyone else's). i'll be here to talk to you again when you come back

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 422, Flea The Magician wrote:Two people think I'm scum but won't vote me, both are slots that are unfamiliar with me and it shows xD

Osuka, why react to my calling out of your weird defences of Major Minor but not theirs? Care to actually contribute to the game?
WHERE are my "weird defences" of major minor? you have yet to point any of them out - i just showed that you were pulling that straight out of your ass

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 477, osuka wrote:enchant has absolutely braindead takes but i'm not entirely sure that's necessarily ai. willing to exec this slot
Enchant is conftown y'know?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:

E-1 nvm.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:02 am

Post by osuka »

In post 452, Major Minor wrote:
In post 443, Flea The Magician wrote:Loving the continued attempts on my ego.
What is you read on Osuka, exactly?
They're not attempts, they're correct reads on your ego.

I read potential scum AND town motivation behind Osuka's full throated defense of me earlier in the day -- and his recent "What I didn't defend MajMin, where'd I do that" feels scummy. I read that situation as a potential one where he saw an opportunity to white knight me at the start of the day for +town points later, but didn't realize I'd be a sinking ship, and is now trying to distance himself before he gets dragged down with me. That would indicate scum motivation.
you all seem to be under the impression that i defended your slot. that was never my intention and in all honesty, i don't have a good read on you

my point was to call out a push that someone found in a fucking dumpster and thought it would be nice to post. i didn't do it because i think you're town, i did it because the push is garbage and everyone was losing brain cells because of it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:05 am

Post by osuka »

for the record, major is not my favorite exec today but i will compromise on it if necessary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Osuka, who you suspect expect for me and T3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 465, Major Minor wrote:
In post 463, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 452, Major Minor wrote:
In post 443, Flea The Magician wrote:Loving the continued attempts on my ego.
What is you read on Osuka, exactly?
They're not attempts, they're correct reads on your ego.

I read potential scum AND town motivation behind Osuka's full throated defense of me earlier in the day -- and his recent "What I didn't defend MajMin, where'd I do that" feels scummy. I read that situation as a potential one where he saw an opportunity to white knight me at the start of the day for +town points later, but didn't realize I'd be a sinking ship, and is now trying to distance himself before he gets dragged down with me. That would indicate scum motivation.
I bet you're a blast at social events.

So you've justified both town and scum points for Osuka, but what is your exact read on them currently?

For that matter, what are peoples thoughts on Osuka rn?
I would vote for them over myself but it is certainly not my preferred wagon for the day.
oh my gods Major answer the flipping question, not around the question!
This is why you're scumlocked.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:21 am

In post 478, osuka wrote:
In post 422, Flea The Magician wrote:Two people think I'm scum but won't vote me, both are slots that are unfamiliar with me and it shows xD

Osuka, why react to my calling out of your weird defences of Major Minor but not theirs? Care to actually contribute to the game?
WHERE are my "weird defences" of major minor? you have yet to point any of them out - i just showed that you were pulling that straight out of your ass
Yet you're still challenging me and not Major Minor.

Whom I might add you've given an identical read on.

I'm tripleing down on Osuka and Major Minor.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Floorboards/carpet etc sorted and back up and running on desktop. Just reading up
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Marky Mark »

A couple of general observations before I move onto Osuka:
In post 470, Umlaut wrote:Actually I'm going to go ahead and completely change my mind about Dwlee, they're likely town based solely on the strength of - in general (or else Dwlee is excellent at faking town motivation) and their indignance at my voting them seems genuine.

I got some town vibes from osuka earlier in the game (and this is from someone who just picked him out as scum in another game) but I don't really remember why anymore

Let's just stick to plan A.

VOTE: Major Minor
(My underlines) - Umlaut generally feels towny but this feels lazy and like he isn't interested in trying to accurately sort the slot

Raya posts are pinging me as increasingly narrative/IIOA, eg /. I'd be ok going there as a backup elim option
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 476, osuka wrote:you asked me loaded questions. i refuse to answer "why are you misrepresenting my points" when i didn't actually do that

if you want to ask some good faith questions and start from the start, i can do that
You portraying my push on you as being OMGUS is 100% a misrep of the argument I was making about why your is scummy, so you've got some nerve trying to shade me over bad faith here when you've spent the game trying to discredit me.

Furthermore, the other question I originally asked was about what your reads were, which you then go on to explain (in response to a later, similar, question from me), so this doesn't even make sense
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 477, osuka wrote:
In post 419, Marky Mark wrote:Like if you think Flea is scum then why aren't you voting them, and what other reads do you have on the rest of the plist?
i'm not sure how i feel about you in particular at first. you strike me as towny but there's something about it that's offputting and i can't really put my finger on it. i do believe everything you've done so far is within your scum range

umlaut kind of screams town atm
enchant has absolutely braindead takes but i'm not entirely sure that's necessarily ai. willing to exec this slot
t3 sort of doesn't do shit but that's signature t3 and as far as i can tell, it's nai. still willing to exec this slot because he's not gonna do shit all game

i dont have excellent reads because the game stalled and ive been extremely busy so i'm very sorry about my own activity (even if i cant really do anything about everyone else's). i'll be here to talk to you again when you come back
In fairness, trying to push near-conf town PR (Enchant) is wading into TSTBS territory so have some townpoints for that. The stuff on umlaut/t3 is reasonably surface level but meh NAI.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Marky Mark »

A VC would be really useful rn.

My overall position is pretty similar to where I was at last night - I don't know how Osuka can make posts like with a straight face and it's a joke that his frequent discrediting isn't getting more attention. @Flea would you be willing to vote there?

I've been flicking back over the Major/Flea interactions and just have that horrible sinking feeling that I'm missing something as I'm finding it quite hard to get a good read on that face of the game. Independently, I reckon Major has more chance of being town then Flea though.

If Flea and/or others aren't interested in the near future in voting Osuka then I'll take a Raya or T3 wagon, whichever feels like it has more traction.

I'm gonna be out and about tomorrow but will be home in the evening and will be around on Monday in the hours leading up to the deadline so that we can deal with any last minute issues.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like just look at Osuka's SRs. His willingness to exec T3 is largely on policy grounds, his take on me is "could be towny but feels scummy too" and he still hasn't voted Flea, who he is allgedly SRing, or explained why he isn't
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm gonna be on for the next 10 mins or so if people want to chat and then will be calling it a night
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 am

Im going to go an a limb and say it's "because [I'm] talking out of [my] ass" :P
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 493, Flea The Magician wrote:Im going to go an a limb and say it's "because [I'm] talking out of [my] ass" :P
I don't quite follow?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:20 am

In post 478, osuka wrote: i just showed that you were pulling that straight out of your ass
They've already said I'm pulling stuff from my arse, extrapolation has them implying I'll be talkin from me arse lol
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Ah right, with you
In post 490, Marky Mark wrote:@Flea would you be willing to vote there?
I'm going to bed - catch all you lovely people tomorrow :)
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Umlaut »

Honestly calling me lazy is fair, I've sort of lost interest in this day and I think proceeding to a flip will help. Also I actually feel pretty good about the Major wagon and don't really see the need to exert myself.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 471, Dwlee99 wrote:It would have been a lot easier to know you're evil if you didn't just make that post. Now it's complicated.
This reaction is like +++town, scum almost certainly takes that moment to accuse me of "backpedaling" or something
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 483, Enchant wrote:Osuka, who you suspect expect for me and T3
when did i say i suspected t3?

Return to “Completed Open Games”