Umlaut (0):

Dwlee99 (0):

Not Voting (4):
Enchant, Marky Mark, Umlaut, osuka

With
votes in play, it takes
of them to yeet somebody.
At deadline, T3 will be yeeted.

(expired on 2021-06-30 14:25:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Korina is V/LA on weekends. Please direct questions at that time to my Discord (Korina#0359)
- Maruchan is my co-mod.
- Raya36 is semi-V/LA due to kitten.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer or They/Them
Raya36 - She/Her
Enchant - Please set preferred pronouns in user control panel.
Major Minor - He/Him
Marky Marky - He/Him
T3 - He/Him
Umlaut - He/Him
osuka - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
Last edited by Korina on Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Let's POE this bad boy - who ISN'T likely to be CL?

Enchant almost certainly not due to un CCed claim
Flea as already mentioned was being v aggressive
Dwlee I don't think hammers end of D1 as CL as the wagon would likely have gone through anyways and it feels like uncessesary attention

That leaves Raya / T3 / Osuka / Umlaut - of these, Umlaut felt v town D1

So basically my d1 POE hasn't really changed, except that Raya/T3 have gone up a bit and Osuka has gone down a bit due to being on/off the town wagon respectively
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Marky Mark »

V tempting to vote this
In post 560, T3 wrote:no regrets if this flips town ngl
for what feels like forced bravado
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm gonna VOTE: Raya tho largely because of the wagon position on Major and the way she flipped her vote there from T3

I still want to understand why Osuka refused to vote late d1 tho, even after a votecount was put down literally right before one of his posts. Aside from the read on Flea (which I'm starting to think may have had some merit), he seemed keen to avoid having a position on much of the game, even when directly asked
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Marky are you on the dark side?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Osuka is sus af but honestly not worth bothering with.

T3 is my main sus rn.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Dwlee99 wrote:Marky are you on the dark side?
Nah mate
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 655, Flea The Magician wrote:Osuka is sus af but honestly not worth bothering with.

T3 is my main sus rn.
"Osuka Sus"
"Osuka not bothering with"

Lol what
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Umlaut »

That post seriously makes me want to vote Osuka more than anything Osuka himself has posted.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 658, Umlaut wrote:That post seriously makes me want to vote Osuka more than anything Osuka himself has posted.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:24 am

I said what I said. Make of it what you will.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Umlaut »

VOTE: osuka
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 645, Raya36 wrote:
In post 638, T3 wrote:
In post 627, Raya36 wrote:I think there's just more possibilities there. Maybe someone in the cult PT told him that suggesting that was a bad idea so he retracted it. Maybe he realized it was a bad idea to say as cult, in the exact same way he would've realized it was a bad idea as town.
Please look at the timestamps.

I thought that the other pr should out because I forgot it wasn't melo. Then I thought, hold up, what are the mechanical probabilities of getting CL if the pr outs and went and calculated it.
And why couldn't you have done that as scum? Or maybe is was the second option where you as scum realized that it was a scummy thing to say
Then I do the logic and realize that yes,there are cases in which cop/tracker should out.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 651, Marky Mark wrote:Let's POE this bad boy - who ISN'T likely to be CL?

Dwlee I don't think hammers end of D1 as CL as the wagon would likely have gone through anyways and it feels like uncessesary attention

So basically my d1 POE hasn't really changed, except that Raya/T3 have gone up a bit and Osuka has gone down a bit due to being on/off the town wagon respectively
Umlaut, Enchant, or you would be the likely 3rd cult.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Flea + Marky + Osuka scumteam Osuka cult leader solve SUBMIT
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 664, Dwlee99 wrote:Flea + Marky + Osuka scumteam Osuka cult leader solve SUBMIT
Replace osuka with Raya and that's where I'm at.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 651, Marky Mark wrote:Let's POE this bad boy - who ISN'T likely to be CL?

You've been after me nonstop but you barely gave any good reason. The "shade" on Enchant is simply just how I post. And even if I was scum I wouldn't have known they were a power role or anything so why shade like that anyway. You can see that I will state my scumreads. I will put little self reminders and thought process statements for anything less than a scumlean.
In post 653, Marky Mark wrote:I'm gonna VOTE: Raya tho largely because of the wagon position on Major and the way she flipped her vote there from T3
Your main part of my read is that I'm in a bad position on the wagon but you're not even considering my reasoning. Just purely my position? And of course I switched there. T3 had no interest and I gave my reasoning for Major which despite the flip I still think was valid.
In post 665, T3 wrote:
In post 664, Dwlee99 wrote:Flea + Marky + Osuka scumteam Osuka cult leader solve SUBMIT
Why me? You never gave reasoning
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:27 pm

Interested in why me?
You're not that bad a player Dwlee, and you've seen my scumgame...

I wonder if its you and T3...
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Mate if I was scum with Osuka, we would deserve an oscar for our interactions D1
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 666, Raya36 wrote:

You've been after me nonstop but you barely gave any good reason. The "shade" on Enchant is simply just how I post. And even if I was scum I wouldn't have known they were a power role or anything so why shade like that anyway. You can see that I will state my scumreads. I will put little self reminders and thought process statements for anything less than a scumlean.
In post 653, Marky Mark wrote:I'm gonna VOTE: Raya tho largely because of the wagon position on Major and the way she flipped her vote there from T3
Your main part of my read is that I'm in a bad position on the wagon but you're not even considering my reasoning. Just purely my position? And of course I switched there. T3 had no interest and I gave my reasoning for Major which despite the flip I still think was valid.
In post 665, T3 wrote:
The way you suggested Enchant could be scum without explictly SRing him was different to your interactions with other slots you SRed and I've already pointed this out.

I've also commented on your post where you give your reasons for Major () - I get that you justified your vote, although the reasoning felt like a narrative summary of major's interactions. I also get that your vote on major was a compromise from T3, but it is also objectively the penultimate vote on a town wagon, which is frequently a place where scum are found. Ultimately, votes can be justified in a number of ways, but at a basic level of the game, votes on the middle/end of a town wagon have a decent chance of coming from scum. Not always, but frequently.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm heading to work and am going to be watching the football this evening, but will be back on tomorrow
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

still not convinced osuka is trying to solve btw
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 668, Marky Mark wrote:
Mate if I was scum with Osuka, we would deserve an oscar for our interactions D1
Eh.

Why you even value how your interaction with other people looks like?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 669, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 666, Raya36 wrote:

In post 665, T3 wrote:
The way you suggested Enchant could be scum without explictly SRing him was different to your interactions with other slots you SRed and I've already pointed this out.

I've also commented on your post where you give your reasons for Major () - I get that you justified your vote, although the reasoning felt like a narrative summary of major's interactions. I also get that your vote on major was a compromise from T3, but it is also objectively the penultimate vote on a town wagon, which is frequently a place where scum are found. Ultimately, votes can be justified in a number of ways, but at a basic level of the game, votes on the middle/end of a town wagon have a decent chance of coming from scum. Not always, but frequently.
Enchant was barely a scumread. I already explained why I said what I said. I don't openly state every suspicion I have as a scumread. Sometimes it's better just to prod at someone you might suspect and have them react.

Doesn't it make sense that it's a bit of a narrative. I did say at the start of the post that I was rereading their iso and then of course wrote down my thoughts in order. Actually I just reread my post and that's not a narrative at all. A narrative would be if I just said stated what they did and then stuck a scumread on. I explained everything I liked and disliked. I didn't state anything they did without giving an opinion along with it.

I get that my vote is more likely to come from scum in wagon structure but you need to look at the reasoning more. Look at my stance on T3. The countdown time when I switched. The chances of T3 actually going through at that time. The activity at the time. There were a lot of factors for why I switched.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Y'all both were like "yea Osuka might be bad but I'm not voting him" which is suspicious af. Also marky you could have been turned cult last night and enchant roleblocked.

Return to “Completed Open Games”