Open 827: Dead Silence III - Game Over!!

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Enchant »

Just hammer Thor and we should win.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if you're scum you've been running victory laps for the past like three elims lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Im just gonna confirm the stuff that happened yesterday happened the way i remember but cant do that rn
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Enchant »

I go to sleep.

If you even to plan vote me instead (which is... Uh. Probably will be strangest ending), wait before i come, so i can explain why I can't be mafia again.
Or just hammer Thor. No one will mind, heh.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Enchant »

Yeah, take your time, but decision is pretty obvious one here.
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

ok yeah I don't mind taking the loss here

I have no idea how I'm supposed to convince you Morning, but I'd point to the instant vote going against how Enchant was playing for the entirety of the previous day and rest of the game, where he wanted to take things slow and calm, and wanted to be sure of decisions

Instantly voting me for the game ending decision is him taking the expected (and very well deserved tbh) win since he expected you to follow. There's no reason for him to spend more time faking stuff
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

and sorry Ceph, I suck
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

viewtopic.php?t=87412&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Oh look at this, recently ended

This is way beyond what I thought was in Enchant's scumrange, it was foreshadowed lol

I would recommend reading his ISO there Morning

VOTE: Enchant
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

Enchant taking the shot on Ydrasse is actually wild and the only thing I can think of there is the guy loves bussing and might've been afraid of whether we'd follow if he picked town in (Morning, Gamma, Thor).

Busy for a while but I'll be online later
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

The best piece of evidence I can give is that I never treat my scum partner like this, and DGB never reacts like this if we're partners

I don't think I've ever interacted with a scum partner like this ever. It's very unnecessary for DGB and I as scum to both hard push each other in this manner when the most vital thing at that stage would be looking for masons and getting info from wagons on potential masons or VTs

Also, the reason why DGB's reaction is so bad is because they're either (1) trying to counterwagon someone since they were the main wagon
or (2) actually genuinely confused about the setup and thinks what I did was me as scum scumclaiming
(1) can't be the case because they're not gonna try to counterwagon a scum buddy,
and (2) can't be the case because scum have a PT and DGB would never be confused about what I did in the first place, since there would be communication
In post 168, Thor Ragnarok wrote:VOTE: DrippingGoofball

Weird that they insist on not posting in the mason PT, despite my several questions towards them. Also didn't like their vote on Enchant.
In post 244, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Weird that they insist on not posting in the mason PT, despite my several questions towards them. Also didn't like their vote on Enchant.
What the hell is that????

You are not my mason.

VOTE: Thor

100% Thor is scum, I am not moving my vote.
In post 245, DrippingGoofball wrote:

In post 185, Morning Tweet wrote:thor's motives are beyond mortal understanding
HE IS NOT MY MASON AND HE NEEDS TO DIE
In post 246, DrippingGoofball wrote:

In post 185, Morning Tweet wrote:thor's motives are beyond mortal understanding
In post 205, Thor Ragnarok wrote:
In post 202, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 196, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Show me the coords
i hope this clears things up
Why didn't you just post these before...

I'll send Dwlee and DGB pms to see if we can work something out
JUMP OFF A SPEEDBUMP, SCUM
In post 248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 205, Thor Ragnarok wrote:
In post 202, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 196, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Show me the coords
i hope this clears things up
Why didn't you just post these before...

I'll send Dwlee and DGB pms to see if we can work something out
DIE SCUM DIE
In post 257, Thor Ragnarok wrote:What a ridiculous overreaction, please tell me people don't believe that

VOTE: DrippingGoofBall

edited for VC
-Pooky
In post 258, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB has the capacity to recognise humour, they're not dumb as bricks, so they must be scum
In post 265, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Actually unbelievable you think DGB's reaction is real there
In post 268, Thor Ragnarok wrote:They don't know if I'm or anyone I talk to is actually a mason or not though, I'm obfuscating and making it harder for them to determine that
In post 271, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB's reaction is illogical on so many levels that I'm actually astounded others don't see it the same way
In post 272, DrippingGoofball wrote:There's "randomly claiming mason" and "randomly claiming mason with a player being wagoned while spouting off that THAT PLAYER ISN'T RESPONDING ON THE MASON PT."
In post 277, Thor Ragnarok wrote:For DGB to fail to recognise the WIFOM/joke of my statement, they would need to think I am scum genuinely claiming I'm a mason with them, and hoping this is a good play for me and that they'd go along with it.

They're calling me scum because they think me claiming mason with them is an actual viable strategy for me to make as scum. There is no way they actually believe that.
In post 279, DrippingGoofball wrote:Where did Thor claim mason with everyone and it's a joke I missed?
In post 285, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have never played with Thor before, the shading and the VOTE smelled of scum gambit.
In post 286, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Please explain what the "gambit" is there, what's my goal?
In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 286, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Please explain what the "gambit" is there, what's my goal?
You tell me it's your dumb gambit
In post 291, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes I did miss 191. It sounds more like a scum PT joke.
In post 292, DrippingGoofball wrote:Never mind then I guess I misinterpreted.
In post 293, Thor Ragnarok wrote:DGB can't come up with a reason for what the "gambit" is, if they can't think of a reason why scum would do it over it simply being WIFOM/a joke, their thought process just isn't genuine. They're scum who latched onto the first thing they could given they're getting heavily wagoned

Pedit: hmm
Thor Ragnarok
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Thor Ragnarok
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Thor Ragnarok »

It's actually ridiculous Enchant didn't just flashwagon town over Ydrasse, that still boggles my mind lol

The guy goes for style points

I honestly don't blame you one bit if you get this one wrong Morning, I accept my fate. I just hope for mercy from the dead PT since this is on Enchant playing a terrific scumgame, not me playing a terrible towngame... right?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

Thor Ragnarok
(1): Enchant
Enchant
(1): Thor Ragnarok

With Three Alive, It requires Two Votes to Eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-21 14:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Enchant »

Imagine going for "style" points instead of winning instantly.

Of course. No.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Enchant »

I am from phone.

I will explain why Thor is mafia after get on PC. Hopefully it's blatant and easy.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Enchant »

Alright.

Thor posted many of his "totally not parnered interaction".
Now notice one thing.
It's 2** posts.

When town was put on chaos, he blatantly voted with "confirmed" scum on townies, "for sake of that", even after there's was just one mason alive and FLASHWAGONs stopped being needed. Basically, Ydresee, DGB and Thor voted together without much issue they "scumread" each other, killing NM and Arc.

You see standart tactic of scum, where early they "push" each other for a bit, but then forget/put them at "low" priority. On Elo for example, who he suggested? Gamma (Town), Ceph (Town) and DGB (Mafia). Ydrseee also protected him, telling him he is town.

Now let's use... This mental thing. You know some people have it, called "Common Sense".
For being mafia here, i need to be skilled mafia player AND degenerate at same time. I am not both. Count:

1. I am trustfully person on Elo and also mafia, oh probably i will... Bus! Of course, it's not like i can push wagon on townie and win instantly, yeah? Why any sane person do that?
2. Ok ok, i am degenerate mafia who actually pushed Ydrseee, but then unvoted. She was like "oh no" and shoted on random (i am mafia i supposed to know when she tried to dayvig, right?). So, instead of you know, pushing her for the end, flipping her as mafia, i decided to go... For another mafia of course! And of course i didn't warn him about it, so he claimed Mason to suicide. Perhaps to give me even more town points, after immediatly execution!
3. After this whole mess, we sitting here. 4 Persons. I am most confirmed townie here, everyone believe me, especially Ceph. Hmmm Who i should ask to eluminate?
Of course Ceph, because... Indeed why not? I don't need blind trustfully townies here, which would more likely vote Morning (you) instead of me!
4. Alright i am completely disgusting piece of humanity without any brain, we sitting here in 3 person! Probably i will wait before some of you place vote so i can hammer?... PFFFFF!
Hell no. I will place vote first, on Thor (who is more likely to believe i am townie than you) and then ask you to hammer or refuse, which confirms you as Town.

TL DR: If i am mafia, i am degenerate who sabotaged my win condition for whole game without really any reward, expect for being called out and probably getting banned.
I am not degenerate. Thanks.

Vote Thor.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Enchant »

P.S.

My dear apologise for DGB.
I didn't intent use wrong pronoun and hope you are not angry.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont think I could possibly vote Enchant when he could have won the game 3 phases ago and has literally no reason to have not done so other than make us suffer

I know DGB goes for anti partnery behaviour to some extent cause of Death Curse, I guess spewing Thor as town was a possible goal. It's probably more likely than A50 doing it intentionally to Enchant

You did only vote to help mafia wincon when given the opportunity, although Arc and NM were my own personal choices as well

Enchant voting Ydrasse was fucking bonkers

Enchant, out of curiosity, why did you choose Ydrasse to elim?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I played a game recently where everyone mistakenly cleared scum because had scum voted for town, they could have won easily on the previous day since a lot of people were scumreading one of the townies

...but they didn't -- reason being, they weren't confident they could win quickly enough before people reconsidered, and one of their scumpartners was never around so they werent sure they had the votes. They wanted to secure a win more safely.
In post 643, Enchant wrote:... It's... I writed post where i go to sleep and totally missed NM death.

3 VT
1 Mason
3 Mafia

WELCOME TO FUCKING ELO.
You were aware that killing a townie was GG
In post 625, Thor Ragnarok wrote:Cephrir + Gamma

Ceph going for the win?
These were Thor's picks during the Xylo
In post 640, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: thor
If I’m wrong so be it but I will not let myself be slaughtered
The goal is to be a goat in the Survivor sense not the literal sense
In post 645, Cephrir wrote:I might just revote. I dont think theres any possibility I ever don't vote thor here.
You had this wagon to insta win off of
In post 650, Thor Ragnarok wrote:I have a feeling Ceph is scum and he knows what he's doing here by forcing this issue

I'll follow you Enchant
In post 657, DrippingGoofball wrote:Is the consensus on Cephrir?
You coulda done this

Cephrir and Thor scumread Gamma too

Literally the town-aligned players were eating eachother alive if you're scum

and YOU DO

YDRASSE

IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY DGB

KILLING BOTH OF THEM
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

There is absolutely no question in my mind you had Cephrir/Thor/Gamma as even easier eliminations than Ydrasse

Literally every single townie alive except like me was free

You knew it was 1 mislim to win

Ydrasse was completely out of left field

And had you not immediately killed DGB you still could have had the mason shot for the win but no you went DGB next which is so unnecessary but I guess if you're killing Ydrasse might as well go all the way

The only thing scummy about your play is how omniscient it is for a townie to make
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 909, Thor Ragnarok wrote:The best piece of evidence I can give is that I never treat my scum partner like this, and DGB never reacts like this if we're partners

I don't think I've ever interacted with a scum partner like this ever. It's very unnecessary for DGB and I as scum to both hard push each other in this manner when the most vital thing at that stage would be looking for masons and getting info from wagons on potential masons or VTs

Also, the reason why DGB's reaction is so bad is because they're either (1) trying to counterwagon someone since they were the main wagon
or (2) actually genuinely confused about the setup and thinks what I did was me as scum scumclaiming
(1) can't be the case because they're not gonna try to counterwagon a scum buddy,
and (2) can't be the case because scum have a PT and DGB would never be confused about what I did in the first place, since there would be communication
I think DGB was genuinely confused about the game lol

regardless of whether or not you're scum I have justified its behaviour by assuming it legitimately was confused
In post 907, Thor Ragnarok wrote:viewtopic.php?t=87412&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Oh look at this, recently ended

This is way beyond what I thought was in Enchant's scumrange, it was foreshadowed lol

I would recommend reading his ISO there Morning

VOTE: Enchant
Looks like he was second most highly scumread player in the game, although I admit his tone is pretty good on a skim

He managed to get #1 townie in this game and also has thrown away the scum win entirely multiple times for no reason, I am just not sure there's a precedent for those
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

DGB being confused also explains why it didnt use its dayvig, although maybe it was offline too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also if I were to kill town Enchant I know I'd have that hanging over my head probably forever by at least Gamma/Cephrir

The only thing I can really say that makes no sense is how Enchant was so good at picking scum!Ydrasse from the 3 town miselims
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Enchant »

It's pretty simple.

I decided Thor could be town (yes he can just hammer people as town, let's put it that), as well as Ciph, and they can't be scum both. So voting here is less than 50% chance to hit mafia.

After that i looked on Ydrseee who protected Thor. She avoided my question "Who you think is best elim", but... No one really suspected her.
So basically, Thor hammered = SCUM CLAIM. Ydrseee helps to flashwagon without need = Who is it? So we voted her, she panicked and manipulated us and rest issues.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 920, Morning Tweet wrote:DGB being confused also explains why it didnt use its dayvig, although maybe it was offline too
DGB used. It claimed Mason, counterclaimed by Gamma. Then Gamma was shot, and DGB elimmed.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner