Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Roden »

Has Kyouko been prodded btw? She's been gone for several days now.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 900, Roden wrote:Has Kyouko been prodded btw? She's been gone for several days now.
Not_Mafia's been gone for over the prod timer too. I think that both should be prodded.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:34 am

Post by RH9 »

And actually, thinking of which, until Not_Mafia contributes again, VOTE: Not_Mafia.

v/la every weekend

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:37 am

Post by T3 »

Prodding Not_Mafia and ssbm_Kyouko. Note that
In post 787, T3 wrote:For prod purposes, Thursday-Saturday will count as one day. I will also extend the deadline by 2 days.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:48 am

Post by numberQ »

We're one mislim away from ELo with a full scum team. That's not really a scenario I feel comfortable in pursuing a policy lim. Unless there's more meat behind Roden's and RH9's votes on N_M which I'm not seeing.

I do think there's bones behind the RH9 wagon, but part of me also sees his behavior as newb play. Though granted I guess it could be both, and he's newb scum. This is what's currently stopping me from declaring intent to put him at E-1 (which I guess is a thing you're supposed to do with N_M in the game, wild).

Does anyone have thoughts on what an RH9 scum flip means for who the rest of his team is? Newb scum might sheep their buddy as hard as RH9 seemed to be sheeping Roden.
Hey!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 904, numberQ wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on what an RH9 scum flip means for who the rest of his team is? Newb scum might sheep their buddy as hard as RH9 seemed to be sheeping Roden.
You answered your own question.

As for N_M, let's just say he did visit the site most recently and didn't drop by to say hi.

My mind is telling me RH & Roden are bus'ing their inactive partner to earn some credit on his expense, but I'm not sure if my mind is telling me the truth.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: RH9
E-1
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 905, Almost50 wrote:
In post 904, numberQ wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on what an RH9 scum flip means for who the rest of his team is? Newb scum might sheep their buddy as hard as RH9 seemed to be sheeping Roden.
You answered your own question.

As for N_M, let's just say he did visit the site most recently and didn't drop by to say hi.

My mind is telling me RH & Roden are bus'ing their inactive partner to earn some credit on his expense, but I'm not sure if my mind is telling me the truth.
Well, even if I flip Town, Roden isn't cleared. Keep that in mind. I don't want Roden going around 'RH9 flipped Town so I'm Town because he sheeped me'. And to be honest, I would still sheep Roden even if we're both Town because I mindmeld with him and Roden's been the nicest. And honestly, I would've sheeped Roden if I was Mafia and he was Town to frame him. Me sheeping Roden isn't AI because even as newb scum, I have enough experience to know to frame people. And plus, my scumgame usually revolves around bussing my active partners (not my inactive partners because that's pointless). And for advice, look into my constant change of reads regarding Galron. Ask yourself, why would I change my read on Galron so much? Obviously, not because I'm Mafia and Galron is Town. As newb scum, I would benefit much more pocketing Galron so I advice that when I flip, you look through Galron's ISO and meta. Galron might seem good for starting the wagon on me but he would benefit knowing that it will give him towncredit if I'm Mafia and he could easily brush it off as a mistake, if I'm Town. Galron is, at least in my opinion, knowledgable enough to know that getting me eliminated wouldn't damage his reputation. That being said, Galron miseliminated Enchant. Almost50, you, miseliminated both Enchant and PenguinPower. What does this tell you? Farewell, if you miseliminate me. I am going to claim Vanilla Townie before you do.

v/la every weekend

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 906, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: RH9
E-1
Are you scum
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Nothing against you; RH, but I think we need talk a LOT about how you play. For now I want to point out that
reading the setup and knowing how the game went
is much much much more important than "meta hunting" (which is not even "the game", but people insist to prioritize it over actual scum hunting for some reason).

You wanna know why I unvoted? because you claimed.. which -surprise surprise- tells me you've been playing a game you know absolutely nothing about. Y'see this is an open setup, and we have 2 flipped TPRs already, which is -according to the dice rolls- all we had. This means EVERYONE left is a VT, and no one cares to ask for a claim anymore.

So, your inexperience almost got you killed, but it also got you saved eventually. Not that I'm impressed, because -frankly- I had expected more from you (this means you left a gppd impression in that dead & spectators thread). I hope you will learn this lesson (and we still can talk about how you play/post post-game if you like)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am totally lost here. Like, seriously.. all I know is numberQ & Egix are Town, and that's about it. RH jumps to 3rd place now with that "I claim VT before I die" because I don't see him coming up with that play on his own, but I am leaving a slim chance for him to have been tutored in the Scum PT

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • RH9 (3): Galron, Egix96, ssbm_Kyouko
    Not_Mafia (2): Roden, RH9
    numberQ (1): Not_Mafia
I'm doing VC's by hand, please tell me if there are any errors.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-28 18:35:01).
With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: RH9
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 907, RH9 wrote:[snip] And plus, my scumgame usually revolves around bussing my active partners (not my inactive partners because that's pointless). [snip]
Are you talking about off-site experience? Because just one page ago you said you've only played a single game on-site, and you were town in that one.
In post 910, Almost50 wrote:Nothing against you; RH, but I think we need talk a LOT about how you play. For now I want to point out that
is much much much more important than "meta hunting" (which is not even "the game", but people insist to prioritize it over actual scum hunting for some reason).

You wanna know why I unvoted? because you claimed.. which -surprise surprise- tells me you've been playing a game you know absolutely nothing about. Y'see this is an open setup, and we have 2 flipped TPRs already, which is -according to the dice rolls- all we had. This means EVERYONE left is a VT, and no one cares to ask for a claim anymore.

So, your inexperience almost got you killed, but it also got you saved eventually. Not that I'm impressed, because -frankly- I had expected more from you (this means you left a gppd impression in that dead & spectators thread). I hope you will learn this lesson (and we still can talk about how you play/post post-game if you like)
Why can't scum also be mistaken about the setup and claim VT? Especially a player who replaced in so late in the game.
Hey!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Because they do have a PT and they should know what their partners have been talking about. Unless RH is Scum who neither read the main thread nor the scum PT and decided to just jump in without any kind of coordination (in which case I'd personally shoot him if I was his Mafia partner)

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 914, numberQ wrote:
In post 907, RH9 wrote:[snip] And plus, my scumgame usually revolves around bussing my active partners (not my inactive partners because that's pointless). [snip]
Are you talking about off-site experience? Because just one page ago you said you've only played a single game on-site, and you were town in that one.
Yes, off-site. You can ask cows (after the game obviously).

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 910, Almost50 wrote:Nothing against you; RH, but I think we need talk a LOT about how you play. For now I want to point out that

Wait, we're all VT? And sorry for the meta-hunting. And, by the way, I feel like there has to be at least one Mafia on my wagon. That's assuming that at least two out of Roden, numberQ and you are Town. And tell me if I'm getting confirmation biased regarding Galron.

v/la every weekend

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, I can't tell for sure if you are conf!biased or if you see something I can't see. I am leaning Town on Galron but my word isn't gospel on that one (i.e. it's a weak TR that I can't actually bet the game on). I am more sus of Roden tbh.

I also am not impressed by Taly's play so far, so gun-to-my-head I'd say it's Roden, Taly & Kyouko/N_M

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

N_M in my experience has good reads, so it works in his favour that was on neither mislims. However, he also hasn't eliminated scum yet

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, I think that I've been too overly aggressive this game.

v/la every weekend

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Roden »

I can only defend myself and prove my townie-ness for so long before the last of my mental energy gets sapped away.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by RH9 »

I hope that Galron isn't angry at me for my treatment of him. (I have been constantly assuming that he is Mafia.) See .

I also hope that Egix96 isn't angry either due to and misinterpreting his intentions

I also hope that they both don't get upset that when Roden does the same things, I don't scumread Roden for it. (For starting the numberQ wagon, being very nice, for example)

v/la every weekend

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Galron »

I can't follow your jumping from chocolate to vanilla to strawberry. Your thought process is an ink blot to me. Nothing for me to get angry about, and I don't know why you'd think that.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 923, Galron wrote:I can't follow your jumping from chocolate to vanilla to strawberry. Your thought process is an ink blot to me. Nothing for me to get angry about, and I don't know why you'd think that.
That's good to hear. I've at least twice accused you of betraying me. (If my memory is working. I can't remember if I did accuse you of anything but coordinating a 'miselimination' and 'liking easy pushes'.) And half of my posts were under the assumption that Roden was Town and you were Mafia. (Which I don't think anymore. I mean about you being Mafia.)

v/la every weekend

Return to “Completed Open Games”