Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2548, Andante wrote:I can say, I have no doubt in my mind skitter/pooky are town, and am pretty confident VP is scum, so if we just wanna flip VP and move on, I’m down
what changed on us
In post 2549, Enchant wrote:
In post 2547, Andante wrote:Enchant, you just ignore the last 10 pages and vote dwlee? have no comment on skitter/pooky,VP?
I did read and got everything i need.

Dwlee99 mafia.
how did you get to dwlee is mafia? can you perhaps quote a post or two that led you to this conclusion?

~skitter
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2551, Andante wrote:So yeah, Vote VP and move on to next day folks. Toog is likely partner, I agree there, toog has been crazy silent on VP stuff
- toog's been crazy silent on like everything
- i don't beleive anybody is pushing toog as the partner

~ skitter
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2562, Toogeloo wrote:Of those PoE, I lean dwlee as more than likely town.
why
and what do you think of the us/vp argument?

~ skitter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Andante »

see, I appreciate VP's effort here, like, VP is like "I'm town, tell me exactly what I'm SRed for"

Dwlee99 Not_Mafia
Toogeloo Dunnstral
Sleepless Assassin
VP Baltar
Enchant

the issue with the other 4... SA doesn't really interact with people (I don't think, could be wrong, I haven't reread) and that leaves 3 with like no content (at least lately) 3 people coasting. I hate reading in coasters. I avoid that at all costs.

Dwlee, Toogaloo, Enchant, I'd really love to see more from yall, and SA, if it's not a single wallpost, I'd love more to read. I don't want you to show up, drop a wall post and leave though...
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2596, VP Baltar wrote:I'm actually quite glad pooky and I went at it because it gave me a better feeling about him in some respects. At least there is something I can work with there to make an evaluation.
>.>

~ skitter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2600, Fun and Games wrote:what changed on us
I liked yalls solving D2, and the VP stuff here on D3 kinda just reconfirmed in my mind, yes yall town, if you're scum I'll be sad, but I'm pretty sure yall are town, I'm just gonna keep yall as town, cause I've never even had a strong sr on you, just like "Why did A50 die over them??" but I thought about it, and A50 100% would've been yall's n1 kill, not dats, I tend to not think before I post, im sure you're aware of it by now lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2601, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2551, Andante wrote:So yeah, Vote VP and move on to next day folks. Toog is likely partner, I agree there, toog has been crazy silent on VP stuff
- toog's been crazy silent on like everything
- i don't beleive anybody is pushing toog as the partner

~ skitter
I read a post wrong, in my defense it was as soon as I was waking up lol
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Fun and Games »

i don't think sa is like ~not interacting~ with people on purpose, i think he was just posting when other people weren't around

rn i'm leaning towards a vp/dwlee solve

~ skitter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

skitter/pooky, in like 8-12 hours I'll probably have reasons for yall on why I think VP town, we need a better idea for a lim here
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Fun and Games »

i feel fairly satisfied with a vp vote rn

~ skitter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

one of the larger reasons being, I tend to clash with town more than scum, like when I was calling VP scum a few pages back, and tunneling for about 0 reason, kinda felt like a towny response to me, idk, again I haven't read much of anything from VP, but the clash kinda had me thinking, I end up in a lot of TvT arguments, and scum doesn't tend to fight me too hard, idk, just an idea, I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

oh by no means am I arguing for town VP right now, but I'm not entirely sold on VP scum at the moment
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2610, Andante wrote:one of the larger reasons being, I tend to clash with town more than scum, like when I was calling VP scum a few pages back, and tunneling for about 0 reason, kinda felt like a towny response to me, idk, again I haven't read much of anything from VP, but the clash kinda had me thinking, I end up in a lot of TvT arguments, and scum doesn't tend to fight me too hard, idk, just an idea, I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment!!

VP loves to fight tho! He does as both alignments so it's not really AI imo.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2612, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2610, Andante wrote:one of the larger reasons being, I tend to clash with town more than scum, like when I was calling VP scum a few pages back, and tunneling for about 0 reason, kinda felt like a towny response to me, idk, again I haven't read much of anything from VP, but the clash kinda had me thinking, I end up in a lot of TvT arguments, and scum doesn't tend to fight me too hard, idk, just an idea, I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment!!

VP loves to fight tho! He does as both alignments so it's not really AI imo.
This is true.

Although, I will say, I am much more comfortable being in fights as town because I have nothing to lose, and I often gain a better read on the person I'm fighting. As scum it tends to be much more defensive. But self-meta, ymmv
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Fun and Games »

In post 2404, Bingle wrote:I saw a thing that might be a scumslip and I want everyone who didn't hypoclaim yesterday to do so immediately.
are you going anywhere with this, btw?

~ skitter
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2614, Fun and Games wrote:
In post 2404, Bingle wrote:I saw a thing that might be a scumslip and I want everyone who didn't hypoclaim yesterday to do so immediately.
are you going anywhere with this, btw?

~ skitter
Thought I was, outed it, and was convinced pretty quickly it was just tinfoil. So no, not really.
Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Fun and Games »

ah i must have missed that
if there is a cop they ought to out, no?

~ skitter
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Bingle »

Not really. We get better information running them up and then having them out and we don’t risk nks.

They’re basically a double ic now
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What would you like from me oh doggy one
I prefer they, thanks :)
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I was gonna catch up before work but wow that's a lot of pages.

One thing I see just because it's on this page and has my name
Andante wrote: the issue with the other 4... SA doesn't really interact with people
I specifically tried to interact with you after my analysis you didn't read and you seemed to have zero interest.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2617, Bingle wrote:Not really. We get better information running them up and then having them out and we don’t risk nks.

They’re basically a double ic now
Tracker/Jailkeeper?

No?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Enchant »

Why you assume we have Cop.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 939, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 737, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gamma

This is better than Dunn. 732 feels more like someone who feels they have no value in this game once they're gone. I don't want to say survivalistic because it feels more like giving up but... I'm trying to think how to phrase this. Just the lack of any kind of "if I die do this" or "let me post some final reads" just feels like he thinks he's going down so his game is over. If that makes sense? It's hard to put words to it.
Coming back here, this stinks to high heaven to me. 1) There is no real explanation why Dunn is a bad wagon, just a desire to deflate the wagon. 2) SA was trying to feel out an Ico wagon in his previous post, but when no one bites he jumps on Gamma, where the momentum was starting to shift at this point. Very high Dunn-SA partner equity, which improving forecasts perhaps for Gamma.
In post 946, VP Baltar wrote:In post 800, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 789, Bingle wrote:
@SA

Fwiw contextually I’m pretty sure gamma has been going through rough times IRL (<3 Gamma). Does that info color your read of the wagon response?

Unvote

I can see where that would make it unmotivating to do townie things after being wagoned. Hope things get better soon Gamma. I still think Dunn is more likely town than Gamma so if the wagon pops back up as a counter to Dunn I'm probably jumping back on.
But I'm not really scumreading Gamma either.

Vote Iconeum

Can we just do this? It feels like there's more support for it than the votes have suggested so far and usually when I get that feeling, it turns out I'm voting scum.
lol wut dafuq? (emphasis mine)
I'm just going back to review my own ISO following Pooky's accusation of chainsawing for Ico, and these posts stick out to me in particular as disproving his claim that I attacked SA as a clear chainsaw. Now that I'm at a computer it's much easier to see this, and why it absolutely came across to me like Pooky was cherry picking posts without looking at context.

This series of posts very clearly shows that what bugged me about SA at that time was his lack of an explanation for voting Gamma over Dunn. It seemed to me at the time like he was poking around for places to jump and was shading my wagon without a good explanation. Then he voted Gamma, then shortly after that he said he didn't find Gamma scummy at all. Ico's involvement is incidental at best if you're looking at the context of the posts.

Pooky is, of course, applying hindsight of knowing Ico's alignment and alleging bad intentions on my part. But my thought process is very clearly laid out in these posts, which is why I take offense to it being characterized as a chainsaw. SA-Dunn-Gamma were the primary focus of where my head was at in that fight with SA. I was very much focused on Dunn, and people fighting that wagon because that was my strongest scum read at the time.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1003, VP Baltar wrote:I don't like that Ico slacked off on the thread as soon as Datisi had a day off. :?
Me calling out Ico lurking at a not great time for him.
In post 924, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 916, Iconeum wrote:
In post 913, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 908, Iconeum wrote:do you think i should be townreading you, vp?
You can have whatever read you want on me. I think it is illogical to put me in a scumpile with dunn/Gamma.

Those theories of the game are in direct conflict with each other. Or at least they would appear to be if i was in your shoes.

Seems a bit contrived.
So Fun and Games is equally bad with their readslist because they have me as scum *with* Dunn, whom I want yeeted today?
I haven't looked for associatives between you and Dunn yet. I will say that F&G hasn't struck me as super suspicious to this point. I saw you were making some kind of case against them in the last few pages. I'll give that a careful look when I do a detailed catchup post in a few hours.
Ico trying to undermine my wagon with a lame attack on F&G
In post 913, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 908, Iconeum wrote:do you think i should be townreading you, vp?
You can have whatever read you want on me. I think it is illogical to put me in a scumpile with dunn/Gamma.

Those theories of the game are in direct conflict with each other. Or at least they would appear to be if i was in your shoes.

Seems a bit contrived.
Me being the first person to call out Ico's scum reads list as questionable.
In post 906, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 873, Iconeum wrote:it's a very shallow and general binning of like 4? players?
When Ico tries to defend said scum list, I throw his own words back at him.
In post 904, VP Baltar wrote:Opens game after day and a half gone:
In post 902, Iconeum wrote:Scummy
Dunn
GE
VP
Fun and Games
Oh well this should be entertaining.

It'll take me a minute to catch up this morning because I have some work to finish, but I can't wait to see how me and my scum reads are teammates.
Me being snarky at the original reads list (sorry shit is out of order, I was scrolling backward through my ISO)
---------------
Again, I think pooky was being very selective in look at my posts to come to a pre-determined solution last night (which he would do as town or scum). I'm not saying I was on the right wagon D1 -- I certainly was not -- but I don't see how you could look at my ISO and say I'm carrying water for ICO or even more ridiculously, that I town read that slot.

I'm not even scanning my ISO thorougly, I'm just picking from a single spot near where the SA stuff was and I'm scrolling backward. There's no lack of stuff here that contradicts the characterization Pooky put forward.

Bingle, did you actually look at the context of what Pooky was talking about or only at my responses from last night's fight before you voted me?
YOUR AD HERE

Fun and Games
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Fun and Games
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Fun and Games »

lol thanks for bringing this up

you attacking sa as a dunn partner who is defending dunn by pushing elsewhere and then attacking sa as an ico partner because sa is "bussing ico" actually makes your chainsaw look even worse.

Return to “Completed Open Games”