Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:12 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 198, RH9 wrote:
In post 197, RH9 wrote:
In post 196, RH9 wrote:
In post 195, Nathann wrote:When he's trying to get townread as town or as scum? What alignment was he in 2250? Is his play here actually similar to that game? Come on, give a bit more info.
He was scum but in that game, he was talking more mechanics. So I would say that not entirely the same.
Specifically he was Mafia that game.
And it was an secret alt game.
And for no reason, I was thought of being Town, despite my entrance in that game being way more scummier.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

In post 194, RH9 wrote:
In post 193, Nathann wrote:
In post 164, Scorpious wrote:You both did, and I didn’t say it %100 made you snicklefritz, it’s just something that i wanted to question.

You are coming off a little sensitive, though.
I mean, sure. I question negative reads on my slot that don't make sense to me. Call it sensitive if you want.

In other news, I have potentially bad reasons to think ADSE is town. The way they spew takes without any explanation or fluff added seems like they don't care too much about their image (otherwise they would've fabricated some thought process with them), which in my experience more often comes from town. This is potentially bad because this tell isn't that useful with experienced players, and they said they're an alt, so.

Also, I got some townie pings from Save The Dragons. Mostly the fact that, when I first read, I also thought Greeting's tone there is bad, and something something mindmeld. By this point, I'm not sure I still think his tone is scummy there, but Save The Dragons can stay above the null line for now.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Galron is trying to ask all the right questions and seems to be solving, but his heart just isn't in it?
You practically described Galron when he is trying to get townread. I seen it before in Mini Theme 2250.
I thought Nathan was describing Galron in any game, what about his posts convey the desire to be townread?
You may know me by Taly or Lady Chloe.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:17 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 201, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 194, RH9 wrote:
In post 193, Nathann wrote:
In post 164, Scorpious wrote:You both did, and I didn’t say it %100 made you snicklefritz, it’s just something that i wanted to question.

You are coming off a little sensitive, though.
I mean, sure. I question negative reads on my slot that don't make sense to me. Call it sensitive if you want.

In other news, I have potentially bad reasons to think ADSE is town. The way they spew takes without any explanation or fluff added seems like they don't care too much about their image (otherwise they would've fabricated some thought process with them), which in my experience more often comes from town. This is potentially bad because this tell isn't that useful with experienced players, and they said they're an alt, so.

Also, I got some townie pings from Save The Dragons. Mostly the fact that, when I first read, I also thought Greeting's tone there is bad, and something something mindmeld. By this point, I'm not sure I still think his tone is scummy there, but Save The Dragons can stay above the null line for now.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Galron is trying to ask all the right questions and seems to be solving, but his heart just isn't in it?
You practically described Galron when he is trying to get townread. I seen it before in Mini Theme 2250.
I thought Nathan was describing Galron in any game, what about his posts convey the desire to be townread?
I thought that that was what Nathann was saying the latter. I misinterpreted it. Why do I always shade everybody?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:17 am

Post by RH9 »

Sorry Galron! Don't worry, you are my townlean!

v/la every weekend

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Nathann »

For the record, I don't have a problem with my post being interpreted as "Galron trying to be townread", since that is more or less what I meant. It seems like he's trying to ask the right questions, but it's just not... quite there.

As to how RH9 saw that being similar to his play in another game where he was scum, then decided the plays aren't the same, and then still townreads Galron is beyond me. RH9, why is Galron town?
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:29 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 124, Scorpious wrote:
In post 122, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 111, RH9 wrote:Honestly, StrangeMatter mentioned Salsabil Faria too in , but is just focusing way too much on STD. (Salsabil Faria, can I just refer to you as Salsa, like StrangeMatter does, in the future in case I misspell your name?)
P-edit: VOTE: StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter, please explain your focus on STD over Salsabil Faria.
I have more experience with STD than Salsa if that’s what you mean. Also I haven’t changed because I don’t want to. Explaining further ruins this as I’ve stated a lot more, and I’m focusing on people one at a time then moving on when I think I have a good read.

Where are you in terms of completion of your focus on STD and what have you yielded so far in terms of information.

Also, what will satisfy you to “move on” to your next person to question. And what decides who’s next?
I've stated what I think means I should move on, otherwise, if nothing happens with the slot and there's no way to get anything out of it then that's also when I just move on.

As far as reading STD, I really don't have much other than what I have right now, which is he's more likely to be scum here if I'm right about what I thought. But that thought's a bit hasty for right now, and I'd like to get more out of him.

@STD what is your reads currently? And can you please be thorough?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't really have reads at this point in time

except for RCEnigma i think he's town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 206, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really have reads at this point in time

Why? What has he done so far that makes you TR him?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Scorpious »

What is everyone’s experience with the player pool? You don’t need to be super detailed, but have you played with these people?

I’m asking because there is a lot of talk going on about specific games and meta, and how this one played this role and whatnot, and it makes it very hard to read as someone that has no basis with anyone. I mean, I may have played with someone on here, but If I remember correctly, many people have a ridiculous amount of alts, maybe that’s changed.Like for example, I’m 98% sure
Almost50 is being sarcastic above me, but I don’t know. That In itself is not a bad thing, it’s just I can’t be sure without asking. If that makes sense.

It’s just really hard to follow a game when things that I have no intent on researching are constantly referenced. So I feel knowing everybody’s link will help.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:35 pm

In post 208, Scorpious wrote:What is everyone’s experience with the player pool? You don’t need to be super detailed, but have you played with these people?

I’m asking because there is a lot of talk going on about specific games and meta, and how this one played this role and whatnot, and it makes it very hard to read as someone that has no basis with anyone. I mean, I may have played with someone on here, but If I remember correctly, many people have a ridiculous amount of alts, maybe that’s changed.Like for example, I’m 98% sure
Almost50 is being sarcastic above me, but I don’t know. That In itself is not a bad thing, it’s just I can’t be sure without asking. If that makes sense.

It’s just really hard to follow a game when things that I have no intent on researching are constantly referenced. So I feel knowing everybody’s link will help.
I am most familiar with Almost50 and Galron. No, I do not feel pinged by them at this moment.

Dragons, RH9 and NM are players I have encountered before. I cannot expand on my experience with RH9 due to site rules. I do not pretend to know how to read NM. It has been awhile since I have played with Dragons.

ADSE has implied that they've played with my main, Taly, but I do not know their identity.

Everybody else is new or at least fresh enough for me to consider them as new.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:39 pm

Oh and RCEnigma, another player I cannot elaborate on for oog reasons. Not that it matters here, though.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 204, Nathann wrote:For the record, I don't have a problem with my post being interpreted as "Galron trying to be townread", since that is more or less what I meant. It seems like he's trying to ask the right questions, but it's just not... quite there.

As to how RH9 saw that being similar to his play in another game where he was scum, then decided the plays aren't the same, and then still townreads Galron is beyond me. RH9, why is Galron town?
Galron isn't talking mechanics and seems less opportunistic.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 207, Almost50 wrote:
In post 206, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't really have reads at this point in time

Why? What has he done so far that makes you TR him?
RCEnigma is mod-confirmed.

v/la every weekend

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I was wondering why NM was being brought up so often. Turns out he's in this game. The more you know.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod, V/LA for 1/2 day(s), need some mental peace
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Cook »

vc
Cupcake Butterfly (2): RCEnigma, A Dreary Saturday Evening
Save The Dragons (2): StrangeMatter, Greeting

Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
Scorpious (1): Galron
Salsabil Faria (1): Cupcake Butterfly
A Dreary Saturday Evening (1): Almost50
Galron (1): Salsabil Faria
RH9 (1): Nathann
Greeting (1): Save The Dragons

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a decision.

There are (expired on 2021-12-15 22:16:18) left before deadline.

Salsabil Faria is V/LA for 36 hours. (expired on 2021-12-10 02:02:24).
Last edited by Cook on Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Greeting »

Well done!
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 192, Greeting wrote:
In post 133, Cupcake Butterfly wrote: Theoretical discussion contributes little.
What do you mean?
@
Cupcake Butterfly
?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 208, Scorpious wrote:What is everyone’s experience with the player pool? You don’t need to be super detailed, but have you played with these people?
This is my first non-Newbie game. I feel like I might have made a mistake jumping right into an open setup, which I find really confusing, but the queues for more standard setups have been moving too slowly. Still, I hope to gain more experience from this game.

I have played with
RCEnigma
(Newbie 2078),
Not_Mafia
(Newbie 2081) and
StrangeMatter
(Newbie 2082).

There is no point in me talking about
RCEnigma
for obvious reasons.

When it comes to
Not_Mafia
, unfortunately it seems to me that they have a trollish play style in every game. They were scum in the game where I was with them, though.

I have been in two games with
StrangeMatter
. One is ongoing, so I will speak about the one that's finished, and that is the one I mentioned earlier in the post. He had a much more reserved attitude and approach in that game. His behavior until around end of D2 was pretty much sitting on the sidelines, with some discussion happening between him, me and other players, but in my opinion, it was generally away from the main tide of the game. This is in contrast to this game, where he seems to be in the centre, whilst I'm sidelined. :lol: They were town in the game which I'm referring. I pushed them
hard
in that game and they turned out to be town in the end. Which is why I'm more careful and reserved while evaluating them.

I also know
RH9
as he spectated some games in which I played. But we've never been together in a game before.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Greeting »

Sorry *they (
StrangeMatter
)
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Galron »

More votes on Scorpious please
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Galron »

In post 211, RH9 wrote:
In post 204, Nathann wrote:For the record, I don't have a problem with my post being interpreted as "Galron trying to be townread", since that is more or less what I meant. It seems like he's trying to ask the right questions, but it's just not... quite there.

Galron isn't talking mechanics and seems less opportunistic.
How does that add to me being town?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Galron »

In post 209, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:I am most familiar with Almost50 and Galron. No, I do not feel pinged by them at this moment.
What can I do to ping you, Cupcake?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 177, Galron wrote:
In post 171, A Dreary Saturday Evening wrote:I’m leaning town on Scorpius.
Can you elaborate on that because I wasn't then I was then I wasn't and now I think I am. I want to hear someone else's analysis to help me think that through.
Please explain who’s analysis brought you from here to this:
In post 220, Galron wrote:More votes on Scorpious please
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them