Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops I meant @HarleyQuinn on the question I was reading Looker’s posts and said the wrong name
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That was sarcasm :I
I prefer they, thanks :)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:24 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

*pokes voyc*
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3020, Looker wrote:
In post 2954, Harley Quinn wrote:I never voteparked or even ever voted Dwlee, that was my predecessor.
Spoiler: You're right - I can't find it in your ISO, but votecount says it's you (I don't like that)
In post 452, Kerset wrote:
Harley Quinn replaces DArby

Vote Count 1.04With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate.

RH9 (4): MegAzumarill, Blood Puppets, datsi, numberQ,
Milk & Mocha (3): Toogeloo, Three, Dwlee99,
Not_Mafia (2): Not_Mafia, ahhlo,
Dwlee99 (1): Harley Quinn,
Three (1): Milk & Mocha,
Toogeloo (1): Andante,
Harley Quinn (1): marcistar,
Andante (0):
numberQ (0):
marcistar (0):
Blood Puppets (0):
ahhlo (0):
datsi (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(1): RH9,
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-12-24 15:00:00).
I guess this also explains the marcistar vote - they voted for darby
In post 429, marcistar wrote:VOTE: darby
I guess it's 50/50 whether there's automatic replacement unvote
In post 2954, Harley Quinn wrote:When did marci replace out? She never did either one of those things.
That's why I crossed out the replacement part because I was confusing marci with Andante.

In post 2954, Harley Quinn wrote:What does either Andante replacing out and or her replacement being the nk have anything to do with either me or Dwlee?
In post 2950, Looker wrote:Only person to vote Voyc was Andante, who replaced out and then died, despite Dwlee and Harley saying they want Voyc out.
In post 2929, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I want to vote out Voyc.
In post 2935, Harley Quinn wrote:I’m down with either but currently leaning Voyc
These are later in the game than I initially interpreted. I initially interpreted these as you having wanted Voyc out before today.
In post 2958, Harley Quinn wrote:So I guess that’s my list then Meg, I’m liking Dwlee and Q’s posts the best today. I’ve been tr Meg allgame but her recent posts are making me question that, so that’s currently where I am.
Your points are valid, but I still want Dwlee because you guys haven't eliminated scum all game (so a change in game leadership is required), and Dwlee not replacing makes me think they're scum enjoying a hard-earned victory (especially with the "I'm too incompetent to be NK'd" and "I'm doing absolutely nothing to solve").
In post 2975, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2950, Looker wrote:Based off tone and relaxed posts (also votes within the game), I feel it's Harley, Voyc and Dwlee (could replace Dwlee with MegaZoom, but I feel more toward Dwlee). Galron went v/la as scum last game, so I'm kind of suspicious of that as well (I know, it's an insult, but I'm being honest). Only person to vote Harley was marcistar, who
replaced out and then
died. Harley's the only one to votepark Dwlee. Only person to vote Voyc was Andante, who replaced out and then died, despite Dwlee and Harley saying they want Voyc out. Kinda skimming, so let me know what I've missed or am missing.
Can confirm Galron also went V/LA in a game I was scum with them in but it was for valid reasons. Not sure how that matters as I don’t see Galron in the active player list or replacement list?
I don't trust players who go V/LA but then post when it's strategically convenient for them. They shield behind "O I was busy - V/LA" when you need them for something, but then pop in to defend themselves. It just seems they get to shirk responsibility and I've seen it exploited before.

Glad that Mathblade replaced in; I like their posts.
I don’t understand why you’re even mentioning Galron. Maybe I should reconsider my Dwlee read Idk. Math replace in clearly changed my PoE.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3021, Looker wrote:I'm also confused regarding the advantage of no-elimming yesterday, but I'm assuming that's because town collectively distrusted their ability to find scum? The only PR I see is IC and I don't see how that role is benefited by a no-elim (as opposed to a Cop/roleblocker, etc).
Because it was melo.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3025, MathBlade wrote:Whoops I meant @HarleyQuinn on the question I was reading Looker’s posts and said the wrong name
Are you saying my fake vote should be on Dwlee or Q?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:55 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 3029, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3021, Looker wrote:I'm also confused regarding the advantage of no-elimming yesterday, but I'm assuming that's because town collectively distrusted their ability to find scum? The only PR I see is IC and I don't see how that role is benefited by a no-elim (as opposed to a Cop/roleblocker, etc).
Because it was melo.
Furthermore because there is one less possible mislim for today to the same amount of scum, it increases the EV of town
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3024, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3015, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3012, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so focused on defense rather than offense?
If my theory is wrong everyone will laugh and go “ha ha it’s math”

Why not push Voyc or whoever you scumread? If you are town then I’d follow.
Cause I don't have an amazing case on voyc. I'm evaluating still

You can be town and wrong so yea I'm gonna defend
In post 3016, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3015, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3012, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so focused on defense rather than offense?
If my theory is wrong everyone will laugh and go “ha ha it’s math”

Why not push Voyc or whoever you scumread? If you are town then I’d follow.
Cause I don't have an amazing case on voyc. I'm evaluating still

You can be town and wrong so yea I'm gonna defend
Then what are you doing to solve the game?
In post 3017, Dwlee99 wrote:Absolutely nothing
Damn the contradiction is strong with this enby.

@Looker why are you ignoring the Jester wagon after saying you liked my posts? The reason I say this is because your fake vote is off wagon.
Math I meant I changed my read on your slot because I liked your posts.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3003, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2044, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I'll live into tomorrow just cause pooky wants to fuck with me
@Meg:
No scum dead.
Tunneling the jester
Making excuses why not shot when it’s a vanilla game
Choosing to sheep the jester over town when there’s no PRs.
In post 3004, MathBlade wrote:I would expect at least one scum on the jester so Imho elimming outside of Dwlee/Numbers/me is a bad elim. (I am town but technically should be in that PoE from an undecided perspective)
In post 3005, MathBlade wrote:Like Dwlee knows the point I am making when I said it earlier and then tries to then suggest my own point is bad yet they take the time to suggest why they aren’t shot?

Like that’s hella bad and they know it.
In post 3006, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2063, numberQ wrote:I don't think we should lim M&M anymore, not yet anyway
Like it’s even more sus they don’t want to elim NumberQ.

They want credit for the elim on Milk but yet don’t sus those who distanced. It’s weird.
I see your argument, so I’m going to re-ISO both Dwlee and Q. I do agree with you that it’s extremely likely that at least one scum was on jester.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3030, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3025, MathBlade wrote:Whoops I meant @HarleyQuinn on the question I was reading Looker’s posts and said the wrong name
Are you saying my fake vote should be on Dwlee or Q?
I am saying that if you want to fake vote outside of Dwlee/Q you need a damn good case because to me it’s at worst a 50/50 and at best we get a scum either way.

However if you put me in the PoE it’s 1/3rd odds.

So if you want Looker or VoyC you need to explain to me why the wagon on the Jester was all town and why that person is scum. It’s a pretty tall order. I am not saying that Looker/Voyc are town or scum, far from it. If we had a miselim left I might pressure vote but we don’t. So I would rather vote where we have the most probable scum and pray for mod prods.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:52 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Voyc is most likely scum because they've failed to make an effort to solve the game at all

of dwlee/Q I'd vote Q but I'd rather send a different slot.

Even if 1 or dwlee/Q is scum that means fmpov the other 4 slots are also 50/50 so I don't see why it's better to eliminate in the two rather than outside of it. That said I also don't see why it couldn't be possible for all scum to be off wagon.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

All scum could certainly be off wagon and I'm thinking mathblade might be scum for forcing this dichotomy
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I get vibes of that but I don't think scum would bring that much attention to themselves in melo like this. It'd be a gambit to be sure. It really just gives me more reason to think voyc is scum because I don't see a scum!Math ever doing this if voyc is actually town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also still don't understand how to reconcile FB's fake IC claim

I think...

0-1 scum in FB/HQ

2-3 scum in

Voyc, Looker, MegAzumarill, numberQ,

Voyc is literally just the scummiest in that group
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3036, Dwlee99 wrote:All scum could certainly be off wagon and I'm thinking mathblade might be scum for forcing this dichotomy
Again you prove my point you’re not reading.

Toog was also on the jester wagon.

If you want to argue I am idiot town and all scum are off wagon then feel free. It’s possible just not probable.
But if you want to argue that I am scum then you need to argue why I suggest this as scum when it narrows the PoE.

Based on responses if Dwlee is scum then Meg or Q are. I don’t see a Dwlee/Meg/Q with that response.

And I would find town more likely to be dejected than scum based on this. So I would argue the more active players > rand have a scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The responses though make me feel it’s Dwlee + Meg + 1 and they planned to miselim Voyc.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Unless Meg is like “if I have to bus I pick Q”….

Looker (0): >> Prob doesn’t try for Dwlee as scum.
Voyc (0): >> Inactive could be either way but > rand town
Mathblade (0): me town.
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0): Townie vibes
MegAzumarill (0):

This kinda leaves Dwlee Number and Meg.

Can someone please validate my thoughts and see if I am wrong somewhere?
Someone other than Dwlee Number or Meg.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3039, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3036, Dwlee99 wrote:All scum could certainly be off wagon and I'm thinking mathblade might be scum for forcing this dichotomy

If you want to argue I am idiot town and all scum are off wagon then feel free. It’s possible just not probable.
But if you want to argue that I am scum then you need to argue why I suggest this as scum when it narrows the PoE.

Based on responses if Dwlee is scum then Meg or Q are. I don’t see a Dwlee/Meg/Q with that response.

And I would find town more likely to be dejected than scum based on this. So I would argue the more active players > rand have a scum.
Just realized this isn’t clear.

Toog (who I and Fire replaced) was on the jester wagon.

You arguing 0 scum on it is kinda TMI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Makes me think you’re doing the newbie trick I teach to treat your buddies like masons, that there is no one you want to elim there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2830, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 3.02With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Milk & Mocha (6): Dwlee99, Firebringer, numberQ, Three, Enchant, Milk & Mocha,
Alyssa The Lamb (0):
Three (0):
Voyc (0):
Enchant (0):
Firebringer (0):
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(4): Voyc, MegAzumarill, Alyssa The Lamb, Harley Quinn,
Deadline:
(expired on 2022-01-17 14:55:06)

Harley Quinn is on V/LA
There’s the wagon if anyone needs it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Got the order of replace backwards but the point is there. I = FB was on wagon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You should know from opossum that I don't "treat my buddies like masons." It's something house complained about to me in the mafia thread
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3042, MathBlade wrote:

Could be. Not TMI to suggest something that pooky himself suggested (scum avoiding this wagon like the plague)

I bet probably one scum on that wagon at MOST. So this "there has to be scum on wagon" is just dumb. You claim 50/50 if we kill in there, I don't agree. Looking at the actual wagon, me, you, and number are all on there. If one scum that's one in three if there's 1 scum in the wagon, which is worse than random (50/50 cause we won't lim IC cause they reveal if fake voted)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3047, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3042, MathBlade wrote:

Could be. Not TMI to suggest something that pooky himself suggested (scum avoiding this wagon like the plague)

I bet probably one scum on that wagon at MOST. So this "there has to be scum on wagon" is just dumb. You claim 50/50 if we kill in there, I don't agree. Looking at the actual wagon, me, you, and number are all on there. If one scum that's one in three if there's 1 scum in the wagon, which is worse than random (50/50 cause we won't lim IC cause they reveal if fake voted)
Lol Enby doesn’t treat themselves as town lol

If you were town it would be a scum at most between Q/me which would be a 50/50 shot.

And IC I think should reveal and take control of the day tbh. I understand there’s differing opinions so I will leave it there.

I think it’s pretty clear you’re scum. You’re not able to put yourself as town in a hypothetical.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »