Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Shirou »

I'm trying my best to hide my annoyance on the scum reads, because I think getting annoyed at it right now would be a bit too toxic even for me, especially since I'm still somewhat trying to play this a bit more ~chill~ (the Meg stuff was uh...an accident), and also I kinda think GL/Tejate may be scum so they would simply be naturally playing to their wincon by this shade on me, would be a bit silly to get annoyed at that.

However...I feel like people are kinda having their cake and eating it too in how they approach my slot. "Oh, we should have more paranoia about Shirou due to what NSG's said", at the same time that you're suspecting for...uh, what? if redtea flips town it's some dumb hardcore whiteknighting and if redtea is scum it's some really obvious associative considering how much I openly defended they/said I was suspicious of they but still would have refused to bus until later?

and if I was defending him/trying to protect the slot (which is such a DUMB thing to do here if we were partners), why would I not continue to fight his wagon by trying to wagon someone else harder?

Like, can you decide at least? I'm fine either way, whether you think I'm this ~below-average~ scum player that does this kind of dumb stuff or whether you are paranoid of me being really skilled as scum as NSG mentioned, but you need to
CHOOSE

Regardless of what redtea is gonna flip and how my slot is gonna be treated from now on, if there ever comes a point in the future where we've put this past us, I'm hard scum reading and being really obnoxious to anyone that suspects me for this redtea associative but still wants to say they are "paranoid" of me later because of what NSG said.

This entire "shirou stance about redtea is weird" is okay as long as you think my scum game is meh imo. If you trust NSG's words, it's such a dumb point honestly.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Shirou »

I would be kinda sacrificing my slot trustworthiness for a buddy that...is simply not here even trying to properly play the game.

Maybe it's arrogant but if I was scum here, however early today I had gotten a miselimination but was still mostly town read by most people. I would have no problem keeping my content ~safe~ as to not endanger the consensus trust on me, and I do believe that considering how high of a town read I was for most people, I would be a very good candidate to endgaming if I was scum?

Why the hell would I in any shape or form sacrifice even a bit of that consensus trust for a slot that literally everyone suspects? It's such a...dumb thing to do.

Even if redtea flips town, I'm not dumb enough to think that such hardcore whiteknighting gives town points rather than suspicious in this playerlist either.

All I had to do here as scum regardless of redtea alignment, was to do a song and dance about reconsidering they when GL first mentioned whether I was down to vote the slot, and begin talking to him about implosion/redtea as if I'm being slowly convinced of what he's saying, and in the end pioneer the wagon with him for D2.

/shrug
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:41 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

redtea flip gives good info
tejate flip gives good info

redtea is scummier than tejate

ergo kill redtea
Imprefection is the spice of life.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2300, Shirou wrote:I'm trying my best to hide my annoyance on the scum reads
Well you're not doing a very good job lmao

I have more to say on your big ole posts but I'm just waking up and need coffee in my brain to do it justice. The thrust of it basically though is that I actually don't think defending redtea like you did would be a very dumb thing to do, we were very close to limming somebody else today and you were setting up to push me on D3 regardless of who we limmed between Meg/Tejate. You're acting like this could only be some terrible newbie scum play of yours and I just don't think that's true.

Also, "why would I play like this as scum" is not a good defense, it's inherently a WIFOM argument. How about you stick to explaining why you think things like redtea town, Meg scum, GL scum, instead of making up weird leaps of reasoning around why scum!you doesn't defend redtea here. Ydrasse pulled a lot of this same WIFOM as scum in my last game "pairing with the IC and not playing would be dumb for me as scum!!" well turns out that's what she was doing and it wasn't dumb because she came very close to winning
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also I mentioned before but the only time I've seen you as scum you did the same thing defending a suspected buddy saying their play was too awkward/poor to comr from scum. You can say you learned from that game and that you'd never make the same mistake again but I say old habits die hard and maybe you've just learned to be sneaker about it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Amazonian Legends »

In post 2256, MegAzumarill wrote:turbo eliminations are always bad especially when there's a decent chance at least one person will have a cop result tomorrow

thank you for coming to my TED talk
In post 2302, MegAzumarill wrote:redtea flip gives good info
tejate flip gives good info

redtea is scummier than tejate

ergo kill redtea
?
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:51 am

In post 2288, Ydrasse wrote:wanna kill me and lose the doctor on fua tonight be my guest ~
No, I don’t want to eliminate you today.

But you have the wolfiest pop ins I’ve seen in a long time and I’ve lost patience with your play.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 2303, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2300, Shirou wrote:I'm trying my best to hide my annoyance on the scum reads
Well you're not doing a very good job lmao

I have more to say on your big ole posts but I'm just waking up and need coffee in my brain to do it justice. The thrust of it basically though is that I actually don't think defending redtea like you did would be a very dumb thing to do, we were very close to limming somebody else today and you were setting up to push me on D3 regardless of who we limmed between Meg/Tejate. You're acting like this could only be some terrible newbie scum play of yours and I just don't think that's true.

Also, "why would I play like this as scum" is not a good defense, it's inherently a WIFOM argument. How about you stick to explaining why you think things like redtea town, Meg scum, GL scum, instead of making up weird leaps of reasoning around why scum!you doesn't defend redtea here. Ydrasse pulled a lot of this same WIFOM as scum in my last game "pairing with the IC and not playing would be dumb for me as scum!!" well turns out that's what she was doing and it wasn't dumb because she came very close to winning
Still gonna be around for a couple hours, above post resonates. I kind of don't think it's have your cake and eat it too, at all. Two days in a row the main wagon has been one you are actively pushing to the forefront. Multiple people now, like over half the town, have stated a TR on you or their lack of intent to elim you anytime soon. Do you honestly think you could ever be a wagon unless a cop found a guilty on you?

Furthermore, I wasn't bothered by you "defending" redtea, but your lack of actual reasonable case for them being town. It was kind of like "redtea seems town" and then you just left it at that to go push your own wagons. Your "townread" was also very non-committal, and scum!you could easily turnaround on that if need be. I genuinely do not think you can say that these actions would be a "bad" scumplay. In fact, they actually had scum!you set up to win until I pointed this whole thing out. All you would have had to do was push a mis-elim on an easy target today, and then push a wagon on someone tomorrow.

In fact, that's another point I want to address. You asked me earlier in the game in a post that I never got around to responding to, if I understood that we have limited mis-elims. Why, yes, I do actually understand. -1 from today's miselim, and -1 from tonight's nightkill brings us down to 10 players. Doing the same thing again tomorrow (which would in fact be pretty easy for a slot such as yours) brings us down to 8. That leaves us in LiLo. In the case where redtea is your buddy, your play actually makes PERFECT sense. Especially since the read was so non-committal that you could easily invent reasons to turnaround without suspicion. And I have already stated I can see other paths for this if they flip town, thus why my read has little to do with redtea's actual alignment until we know it.

I'm not saying you are scum for sure, but I am saying there isn't nothing on your slot that suggests it.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2306, Amazonian Legends wrote:
In post 2288, Ydrasse wrote:wanna kill me and lose the doctor on fua tonight be my guest ~

But you have the wolfiest pop ins I’ve seen in a long time and I’ve lost patience with your play.
i sure do...!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

In post 2306, Amazonian Legends wrote:

Yeah, I really liked Ydrasse's opening but like... damn. I might need to rethink this one too.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it’s okay you’ll figure out i’m towny after you do *pat pat*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:04 am

So there’s a game I was going to replace into that I ended up not replacing into, and I’m wondering

Ydrasse are you the same ydrasse as at mu? Because in that game you had the same type of haha free energy but you took some things seriously while in this game you’re just trolling and trying to get on peoples nerves.

E wise right now from where I sit you’re trolling looks like scum trolling laughing because we’re letting you skate by another day, and saving you might not even save fua because you’re recognizing you’re going down tomorrow anyway. I no longer care if you live through the day.

Game for reference: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... =50&page=2
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ya that’s me

i had a modicum of interest in being more serious in a newer community despite having absolutely no motivation to play. also post limits

here i don’t feel like i have to prove that i’m like not a complete moron, but will accept being a partial one
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like i have literally no stances right now and i’ll own up to that, and i’m getting my fun in the game by poking and prodding at the pearl clutching towards my slot
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

but like if you wanna switch to kill me today and fua gets killed tonight that’s the trade YOU have to take and the heat you’ll have to bear and i will sit laughing at it all happening
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

I literally do not think anyone was suggesting that but yourself.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:11 am

In post 2314, Ydrasse wrote:but like if you wanna switch to kill me today and fua gets killed tonight that’s the trade YOU have to take and the heat you’ll have to bear and i will sit laughing at it all happening
Lol
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2311, Amazonian Legends wrote: I no longer care if you live through the day.

Game for reference: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... =50&page=2
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like at the end of the day i’m just not going to get into this game and that sucks! i know! but can’t really change that nor do i have the energy to do so

but trying to make some comments like “i no longer care” as like weird little statement pieces is a big ?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and with that i’m going back to just watching this game from the shadows
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I would like Ydrasse to live through the day ;A;
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 am

Uh I’m laughing at you threatening me with me taking heat if you get eliminated or if I’d give two shits about it.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2320, GuiltyLion wrote:I would like Ydrasse to live through the day ;A;
this is my holiday dance game era where i beg to die
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2321, Amazonian Legends wrote:Uh I’m laughing at you threatening me with me taking heat if you get eliminated or if I’d give two shits about it.
*pat pat* it’s okay you can do it. i believe in you!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:21 am

In post 2318, Ydrasse wrote:like at the end of the day i’m just not going to get into this game and that sucks! i know! but can’t really change that nor do i have the energy to do so

but trying to make some comments like “i no longer care” as like weird little statement pieces is a big ?
Look you’ve done nothing but troll for what two weeks now? I get being sick. I get being low energy. I get not being into a game.

But you’re actively making the game state poorer with the way you’re playing. And you’re doing it on purpose. That sucks. And quite frankly I don’t care what your role is, the way your playing is contributing to a game state that is harder to figure out and that makes me no longer care if you remain.

That’s it. And I don’t care what you have to say about it. I’m not going to continue with this. Youre choosing to play this way. It’s unfortunate your someone I was looking forward to playing with. I know better now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”