Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m pretty sure all slots scumreading me except for Enchant is town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh idk about Bell actually. But maybe town? Idk i’d really like to know if they have an actual reasoning.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant’s D2 has been wtf.

- Bunno
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Fun Times »

@Norwee, why are you so unusually chill about the votes on you? I don’t recall you ever being this calm about getting votes as town. TM game, Squid, HDP to name a few.

~N
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@norwee, maybe we should chat. I did ask you about frogs: do you have any questions for me?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 854, Bellaphant wrote:@norwee, maybe we should chat. I did ask you about frogs: do you have any questions for me?
Ignoring your vote or thoughts on me.
What are your ideas of other potential mafia players in this game?
If you could vig an player right now who would it be and why?

- Bunno
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 855, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.
There’s a very wide berth from acting really chill to a “toxic asshole” and in tm game, FL could have turned a saint toxic but you can still be upset about getting votes on you without being a jerk about it. You almost seem emotionally disengaged in this game.

~N
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m pretty sure all slots scumreading me except for Enchant is town.
Then why you not voting me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 857, Fun Times wrote:
In post 855, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i was an toxic asshole when i reacted to votes so mean-spirited in previous games.
There’s a very wide berth from acting really chill to a “toxic asshole” and in tm game, FL could have turned a saint toxic but you can still be upset about getting votes on you without being a jerk about it. You almost seem emotionally disengaged in this game.

~N
Do we really need to talk about my feelings constantly?

- Bunno
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 859, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

~N
I want to know why you seem so emotionally disengaged here, when I have never seen you be like that as town.

~N
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 858, Enchant wrote:
In post 850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m pretty sure all slots scumreading me except for Enchant is town.
Then why you not voting me.
A: There isn't enough public support to have you eliminated even if i vote you.
B: I'm not an widely townread slot. So if i don't vote you with an well made reasoning then nothing will change.
C: I still sus Not_Mafia slot and they haven't improved whatsoever so what would change if i voted you? I still find you both scummy so changing my vote from A to B wouldn't change too much.
D: I'm not seriously trying to eliminate anyone right now, i'm mostly in the information gathering phase right now so i don't have any particular target i'm gung ho about eliminating.
E: I'm currently being suspected by a lot of people so i'm trying to focus on protecting myself and investigation over attacking others as of right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 860, Fun Times wrote:
In post 859, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

~N
I want to know why you seem so emotionally disengaged here, when I have never seen you be like that as town.

~N
Because i'm intentionally changing my playstyle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.

- Bunno
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.
Fine, can you link a towngame where you exhibited this playstyle or is it new for this game?

~N
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 864, Fun Times wrote:
In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd rather you didn't argue that my attempts to change my playstyle is indicative of alignment and that i am unable to do so as the town alignment, but at the same time. I understand it if you believe it to be so. It is why i believe you are likely of the town alignment here despire scumreading me Fun Times.
Fine, can you link a towngame where you exhibited this playstyle or is it new for this game?

~N
This is my first game here in months.

- Bunno
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

~N
with this new playstyle?

Okay, why should I be tr you here then?

~N
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 849, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t see anything overtly pinging me about Frog’s play, dare i even call him an potential townread?
He’s got his head in the game which is more than i can say about a couple other slots.
Which slots?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 866, Fun Times wrote:
In post 865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

~N
with this new playstyle?

Okay, why should I be tr you here then?

~N
I'd be ok with you scumreading me for any reason that isn't meta related. If you do then that's your mistake, i won't bother discussing much more with you because i think you're solving me using an inherently flawed mindset. And if i can't change your mindset then as i've stated previously. Discussing with you would merely be an waste of time as i cannot change your mindset.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t see anything overtly pinging me about Frog’s play, dare i even call him an potential townread?
He’s got his head in the game which is more than i can say about a couple other slots.
Which slots?
Enchant and N_M comes to mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i hope Blood comes back and answers why they claimed their cop claim as early as they did.
Going to sleep soon-ish so won't be online for much more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Goldfish*
Who the heck is blood? I'm so tired.

- Bunno
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Somnus »

Not rhetorical or aimed at anyone in particular: Does this game feel like the scum team is largely absent, particularly in Day 2, or no?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 856, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 854, Bellaphant wrote:@norwee, maybe we should chat. I did ask you about frogs: do you have any questions for me?
Ignoring your vote or thoughts on me.
What are your ideas of other potential mafia players in this game?
If you could vig an player right now who would it be and why?
Assuming that my vig and mafia answers are different, I'd probably vig in enchant or nm: I actually have taken pride in being able to read both of them but this game is different.

I don't do teams day one, but I don't think goldfish is town. I feel a little weird about bbt too, but that mainky about their day start: he's not been around since.

You?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 871, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Goldfish*
Who the heck is blood? I'm so tired.
Blood is blue blooded toffee.