Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being obtuse? That's fucking rich. Are you not reading my posts?

I'll state it again, just to be clear.

YOUR SLOT GAVE ALIANNA NO WAY OUT. That is scummy.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE ENTIRE ELIM ON YOU. I AM SAYING THAT YOUR PUSH/VOTE WAS BAD AND IT LOOKS SCUMMY.

You have not, and continue not to, refute my point regarding your slot giving Alianna no way out because you know it is true and this is the main cause for my read.

Instead, you chose to try and conflate two issues so that you could call my hypocritical when in fact I am not being hypocritical whatsoever. Now you've resorted to calling me obtuse because, again, you simply have no answer to my reasoning for why I scum read you.

VOTE: Fun Times
Please stop fighting I beg of you :eek: :eek: :o :cry: I think you're right but Fun Times is made up of two very emotional players :cry: :cry: :o
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I don’t think he’s right but I agree with the rest.
<(") | (")>
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1002, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 995, PenguinPower wrote:lol - fun times is obvtown...that's a horrible push.

Why is there an Enchant wagon currently?
Do you disagree with my reasoning or is it a bad push because meta?

Do you have any reads yet?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 980, Fun Times wrote:
In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being obtuse? That's fucking rich. Are you not reading my posts?

I'll state it again, just to be clear.

YOUR SLOT GAVE ALIANNA NO WAY OUT. That is scummy.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE ENTIRE ELIM ON YOU. I AM SAYING THAT YOUR PUSH/VOTE WAS BAD AND IT LOOKS SCUMMY.

You have not, and continue not to, refute my point regarding your slot giving Alianna no way out because you know it is true and this is the main cause for my read.

Instead, you chose to try and conflate two issues so that you could call my hypocritical when in fact I am not being hypocritical whatsoever. Now you've resorted to calling me obtuse because, again, you simply have no answer to my reasoning for why I scum read you.

VOTE: Fun Times
You’re either obtuse or scum. Should I make 50,000 more posts saying this, because I would absolutely enjoy doing that.

I’m done with you.

~N
Please, we must work together :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 986, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nice misrep.

I'll keep my vote on you, thanks though.
Illogical doesn't equal scum :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just stop engaging Nancy please :good: The slot is town. It's not productive It does nothing but derail the thread :] Capiche? :shifty:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1077, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1002, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 995, PenguinPower wrote:lol - fun times is obvtown...that's a horrible push.

Why is there an Enchant wagon currently?
Do you disagree with my reasoning or is it a bad push because meta?

Do you have any reads yet?
I literally said I didn’t agree in the post above you.

And, obviously I have reads. Sorry if I’m not spoon feeding them to you.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1014, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re a useless slot if town, a waste of god damn space. So just be quiet.
Noooooo this division must stop :cry: :cry: :cry: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1020, Fun Times wrote:-Andante
(Time to go back to counting how many beans are in a can of baked beans, I have lost track of what number I was on and must restart... I'll be back when I have an answer!)
I usually just count my feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is everyone so angry :o :o :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1042, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things and i regret it.

This is what I want to see :D Let's heal the divide :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1046, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1036, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1021, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not focused on dead town.

I'm focused on alive scum providing bad reasoning to elim previously alive town that are now dead.

Nancy couldn't address my concerns, I was hoping that you might be able to?

That said, I like the Goldfish stuff.
You are seriously exasperating. You obviously agreed with this so-called “bad reasoning”. Want me to dig up all of your hypocritical posts agreeing with it? Being wrong doesn’t make us scum.

I can’t even have a rational conversation with you. so I won’t bother.

~N
In post 1037, Fun Times wrote:UNVOTE:

Goldfish hasn’t posted anywhere in days, so still don’t know what to make of it. Andante agrees with me on BBT having selective amnesia.

lololol
VOTE: BBT

You didn’t respond to this.
Maybe because you said you were done with him :wink: :wink: :P :lol: :roll: :eek:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1050, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nancy, if you're not going to read then I'm not engaging.
Good solution :]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

You're so scummy it's unbelievable.
Emotional and obtuse =/= scummy :wink: :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1055, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You read your own slot first?
Can you say ahmished tell :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1056, Fun Times wrote:
In post 1053, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My post literally answers your post.

You're so scummy it's unbelievable.
Let’s play I’m rubber you’re glue a few hundred more times shall we or you could you know, just stop playing dumb and recognize that your posts 100% back up everything I’ve been saying.

~N

Just stop responding :wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1071, Somnus wrote:Not_Mafia: You've made a lot of quick, 1-line observations, but I can't tell who you town-read and who you scum-read.
I scumread Froggo slot :wink: I'd think that was obvious :lol:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 913, Something_Smart wrote:
Jake The Wolfie replaces froggodoggo!
Wow :eek: I've heard of a frog becoming a prince but this is ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somnus
Somnus
Goon
Somnus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Somnus »

In post 1091, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1071, Somnus wrote:Not_Mafia: You've made a lot of quick, 1-line observations, but I can't tell who you town-read and who you scum-read.
I scumread Froggo slot :wink: I'd think that was obvious :lol:

Nooooooo be nice! I’m on very little sleep!!! :eek: :eek: :oops: :neutral: :? :cry: :cop: :oops:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1084, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is everyone so angry :o :o :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry:
that's how things exist in this universe.
<(") | (")>
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why did you choose to read your own slot first?

Is the Amish tell still a thing?
I know my own role, but I do not know my slot, or what they have done prior to being replaced. I find the notion that I should be left in the dark about what the previous inhabitant has done to be rather silly.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1095, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1068, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why did you choose to read your own slot first?

I know my own role, but I do not know my slot, or what they have done prior to being replaced. I find the notion that I should be left in the dark about what the previous inhabitant has done to be rather silly.
But nobody is saying that my comrade :igmeou: We're asking why that was the first thing you felt the need to comment on :wink:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

You also don't know the roles or what any other slot has done in the game - I find the notion that you care about a slot you do know the role of more than those you don't to be rather silly.
<(") | (")>
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 1097, PenguinPower wrote:

You also don't know the roles or what any other slot has done in the game - I find the notion that you care about a slot you do know the role of more than those you don't to be rather silly.
Are you saying I should leave myself open to being contradicted and blindsided by the prior tenant's actions?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1098, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1097, PenguinPower wrote:

Are you saying I should leave myself open to being contradicted and blindsided by the prior tenant's actions?
I'm saying the fact that you care about maintaining internal consistency with your prior slot's actions is scummy...yes.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Open Games”