Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Oh nvm, Elements. That's why they couldn't see it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 2.04

Ow, I was born to the city
But I longed to roam free

Elements (3):
Gamma Emerald, Not Known 15, Malakittens
Malakittens (2):
Roden, MegAzumarill
Fredrick A Campbell (1):
Elements
Roden (1):
MathBlade
Not Known 15 (1):
Fredrick A Campbell

With 8 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 2 is October 7 at 9:00 PM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-10-07 21:00:00)
Last edited by catboi on Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 527, Roden wrote:Why are there so many blank votes? And what's the case on Elements?
Well, that was 521 by Not Known 15.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 552, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 527, Roden wrote:Why are there so many blank votes? And what's the case on Elements?
You seem to have read it. Why don't you agree?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 549, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 545, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 542, MathBlade wrote:This is a prod dodge as I have work stuff.

I think the argument I am the recruit is horribly flawed. Will discuss later.

Rest I haven’t read
This is a scummy post.
In post 546, Elements wrote:how?
Me:Scumcase against Math,pointing to Elements as scum, too.
Math:"I think the argument I am the recruit is horribly flawed "
Does this look like a town reaction to you?
Yes...
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:40 pm

In post 553, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 552, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
You seem to have read it. Why don't you agree?
Well, the only part I disagree on is that MathBlade being the convert means that Elements is the Cult Leader.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Not Known 15, why did you think ProfessorDrapion is the Cult Leader in day 1?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 556, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Not Known 15, why did you think ProfessorDrapion is the Cult Leader in day 1?
Drapion was very hedgy Day 1. I attributed this to a cult leader. There were multiple people with questionable... wait a moment I need to check something very important.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 278, Not Known 15 wrote:But the Cult leader will not play like a normal cult member. And Drapion checks a lot of boxes there with the early play and meg's hedging on Drapion, elements terrible reactions to my drapion hedging early case and the follow up read, and, actually, your own reluctance to vote Drapion after what you said, they all point in the same direction. Unless there is no cult in Elements/MegAzumarill/MathBlade then Drapion is Cult, and if Drapion is Cult then very likely Cult Leader. And yes, on day 1 you actually should CL hunt; just a 50%chance of someone being Cult leader and 50% of being town Day 1 is a far superior option to someone with 33% chance of being CL/other cult/town.
So, like I said... very likely CL.(but in this case cultist instead)
But Math... everything we non-CL read Math for happened after this so it could have been staged. Need to look more when I have time.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:54 am

(To Not Known 15)

I am assuming that ProfessorDrapion was hedging. The past day phase suggests Elements was the cult leader. However, I believe there is as much evidence that Malakittens is the cult leader. As for you, I am starting to think that none of what I am seeing from you is just an act, which was really the last thing that was making me consider you as the cult leader.

This leaves just Malakittens and Elements. Do you have anything to suggest that Malakittens isn't the cult leader?

VOTE: Malakittens
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For me CL I’d between Elements, Mala, and NK15
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Ok, no. Drapion was pushing Math too much, including at E-1. Way too much risk if Math was CL.
So it's now indeed between Mala and Elements

That's what Math says about Mala.
Roden and Malakittens are the only viable suspects that meet all the criteria from Drapions play. However I find the soft defenses of Drapion much more compelling as a CL candidate..
In post 520, MathBlade wrote:
In post 469, MathBlade wrote:MegAzumarill — eliminated as CL
Malakittens
Roden
MathBlade — me not scum
Elements — established unlikely
ProfessorDrapion — Flipped cult
Fredrick A Campbell
Gamma Emerald — established unlikely
Not Known 15 — established unlikely

This is the pool I see for possible CLs right now.

I strongly disagree with taking Roden out of this pool.

However if after my case you find that Roden is not the CL I will vote somewhere else in my pool.
Possible CL pool to me

As I said will move on but I really think Roden is cult here
and this.

Contrasting, elements...
In post 423, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think Elements makes a good CL but the fact I wasn’t culted means scum might hope I tunnel elements.

I kinda want to see how people open.
OR Math was converted and Elements is scum. This is coming after Math pushing Elements Day 1, and saying (Day 1):
In post 207, MathBlade wrote:180 is how I form reads
In post 464, MathBlade wrote:
In post 92, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I do actually like Elements too but nothing that makes me say “yeah this is town”
But I do think Gamma/Elements are not both aligned together so if Gamma flips wolf then I think Elements is just town.
Although I guess if Gamma isn’t the CL then the CL could convert Elements and no longer make them town but my point is I don’t think they are ever starting wolves.
I think furthermore if my theory that Gamma isn’t CL is correct because of the vote then it’s likely Elements isn’t either because I don’t see any evidence of a planned bus. Maybe a planned conversion of Elements later but this really reads as TMI.
That's a BS reading of this. If (TOWN) flips wolf then (SCUMPARTNER) is town is a classic move to drive attention away from (SCUMPARTNER) for a day, making them survive more(which can be absolutely critical if that scumpartner is CL!), and that assumes that Gamma does go down. It's early day stuff.
In post 486, MathBlade wrote:
In post 483, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 480, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 479, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Elements
I get a bad vibe from his Fred vote. Meg’s too but she’s probably not CL.
Can you explain that "bad vibe" a bit more?
Ditto here tbh
Agreed on bad vibe. I don’t think Elements can be CL though

But if a wagon forms again with TRs I will follow onto it like Drapion

Mainly I kinda don’t think any wagon except Fred is on a potential CL candidate though :/

So I am just blah.
This was part of the stuff why Math is scum - their "logic" makes no sense at all, first saying "probably no convert", then "Bad vibes but probably not CL", and then continuing pushing Roden backed by the now obsolete argument "probably no convert". That is stitched together instead of natural progression.
And that also means that "bad vibes but probably not CL" is a defense, and guess why.

Now I am going to do votecount analysis.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Hmmmmmmmmm votecounts.
In post 312, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 310, Elements wrote:
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: frederick e campbell
ok this is actually scum
mala vote is cheap, sus on me is cheap too
Makes me think math could be CL
Yeah honestly I can see it from how Math has went about me and how he brought up Gamma, and the town read, plus indirectly trying to get players to vote for me.

Yeah that could actually be CL and Gamma is trying to save it.
Yeah I hope this flips CL so I can just bury Gamma tomorrow.

VOTE: MathBlade
Was this planned? Is this SvS? Let me think about this a bit.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

(This is the E-1 vote on Math; the previous Math vote was E-2 from Elements. So this is either a power move or my theory about Math is wrong.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 548, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 547, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 544, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 543, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 541, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 536, MegAzumarill wrote:NK15, your case doesn't really tie in much from elements (or anything at all) that makes you think they are CL.

Even if you are right on Mathblade being the recruit I don't see how that makes Elements CL.
It does because the only math townread that is full of BS is Elements and because of what I said below the second-last quote in my case post.
I still really prefer hunting for CL first then working the way down. I also think even Math's day 1 in isolation ia inconsiatant at points so I'm hesitant to be certain on your math case since I don't think their play has changed a huge amount
Please share these inconsistencies you are seeing.
See: My scumcase of Mathblade day 1
Looked at it. That is a playstyle clash with a bit of tunnelling on Math's part. An 1v1 with tunnely behaviour is not the same as pushing multiple BS reads(their scumreads, and the Elements townread).
I suppose it's different but I don't really fully understand your case on Math here

I think there's a fairly compelling case as to why Math was probably not converted last night

(Looking a little ahead I do see how a recruit!Math last night could tie into Elements!CL by poe now)
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 562, Not Known 15 wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm votecounts.
In post 312, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 310, Elements wrote:
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: frederick e campbell
ok this is actually scum
mala vote is cheap, sus on me is cheap too
Makes me think math could be CL
Yeah honestly I can see it from how Math has went about me and how he brought up Gamma, and the town read, plus indirectly trying to get players to vote for me.

Yeah that could actually be CL and Gamma is trying to save it.
Yeah I hope this flips CL so I can just bury Gamma tomorrow.

VOTE: MathBlade
Was this planned? Is this SvS? Let me think about this a bit.
I would highly doubt it
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Comments in bold and in-line because mobile.
Bold italics is NK15 original bold text
In post 521, Not Known 15 wrote:We all can say with confidence that Mathblade isn't CL.
So Mathblade was Town Day 1.
In post 423, MathBlade wrote:I kinda think Elements makes a good CL but the fact I wasn’t culted means scum might hope I tunnel elements.

This is " I think X but". We saw this on Drapion, who flipped Cult.

While factually correct, I find this misleading. I form hypothesis and test them. My prior hypothesis were wrong, so I go back and retest them.

Premise 1: I am town.
Premise 2: I was not converted.
Premise 3: Either A) I was targeted for conversion and failed or b) wasn’t targeted.
Premise 4: If premise three B is true If I wasn’t targeted for conversion (option B) then there is likely some other threat more important. Therefore Elements is not likely CL.
Premise 5: If premise three A) then reads were correct.

Conclusion: Since I was wrong about prior reads and reevaluating it is unlikely I would be culted. So it’s much more likely Elements is not CL.

This is how I operate. What’s meant by that if is a way of backpedaling. My if->then statements are not structured as such. Ergo your statement is correct but misleading.
In post 462, MathBlade wrote:
In post 28, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yeah honestly I think our objective here is to figure out who the CL is and make sure they are executed today.
Also make sure to remember that the second cult member might try and save their CL today cause if they don’t they would have a low chance of winning.

My suggestion is to make sure if your town reading someone not to blindly sheep their town reads (I never do) but cause like they could be the second cultist trying to make their CL look good so make sure you have valid reasons for each of your Townreads.
This read way too honest for me. This reads to me like Drapion had a plan to be TR’d early and Drapion is one of those too honest scum that doesn’t know yet how to highlight which points of scum to highlight and which not. This makes me think that Drapion will have never voted the cult leader.
Yeah no. That assessment is actually made out of thin air. All rests on the unsubstantiated "Drapion is one of those too honest scum"; and even if it was honest it might have been something Drapion wanted to
avoid doing
because they knew it.

It is not out of “thin air”. It’s made up three criteria. 1) My extensive experience in scum and seeing how people play scum differently. A moderately/experienced scum will use truth as a weapon. A newer scum tends to try to “mimick” town play. In other words a new scum makes it about avoiding elim but a moderate/experienced player makes it about controlling gamestate and emotions. 2) The meta of Drapion is that he’s more on the abrasive/literal side. This again means that directly lies would not be in his wheelhouse. 3) Based on combining 1 and 2 Drapion being a traditionally honest player means that somewhere is likely too honest. That paragraph stood out to me as that point reading it by tone.

In post 92, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I do actually like Elements too but nothing that makes me say “yeah this is town”
But I do think Gamma/Elements are not both aligned together so if Gamma flips wolf then I think Elements is just town.
Although I guess if Gamma isn’t the CL then the CL could convert Elements and no longer make them town but my point is I don’t think they are ever starting wolves.
I think furthermore if my theory that Gamma isn’t CL is correct because of the vote then it’s likely Elements isn’t either because I don’t see any evidence of a planned bus. Maybe a planned conversion of Elements later but this really reads as TMI.
This is some next level BS because this rests on "there was a bus" which we have no credible evidence for. It took a lot for Drapion to be limmed.
The "elements is town" case is, again, made out of thin air.

Fun fact when I get off work, I can expand on this in more depth but it is very likely (based on statistics) 1-2 scum are on the Drapion wagon. Is it absolutely certain, no, but towns work with the most probable thing to win.
In post 470, MathBlade wrote:
In post 417, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yes.
One of my voters are definitely a cult and I think it’s Math.
This very much reads to me like Drapion’s CL had the intention of converting me and then driving that bus into the ground. Let’s look at the prior post Drapion had.
Why would Math assume that the CL would try to convert them? Maybe because it succeeded?

You’re welcome to make that assumption but I think if you take a step back and keep up with the thread you’ll find it very wrong. I have played in plenty a cult and scum game. Starting from what we know, everything after the hammer from Malakittens is wine. It was all deliberate rapid fire. It’s designed to make us look off wagon so we absolutely should look exactly where Drapion said to.
In post 472, MathBlade wrote:Now comes the question of who Roden would convert.

If they tried me and failed they would know they would need to buddy me. Especially if they think I am the inconvertible Townie.

This really matches his open and why I wanted to back off and give space to see if someone else was a convert target.

Nothing is striking me now which makes me think he failed the convert.

VOTE: Roden
This is again, Math's scum bullshit mode meta.
This rests on the assumption that Roden failed to convert(something that is not likely from the position of a VT). It also rests on "no one else has been converted".

And I believe I have established the reasons for those premises reading in combination and between the lines of what has been said. I strongly believe I wasn’t converted. Either because I lied and I am not VT or because I believe someone else was or I believe in a certain PR world. I don’t care to elaborate which as this is scum’s problem to keep up with.

In post 473, MathBlade wrote:
In post 456, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:If it can be achieved, I will execute Malakittens, Not Known 15 or Elements this day phase. This decision is not final.
The one exception is maybe Frederick because imho that PoE is terrible.
Backed up by exactly nothing.
My PoE of who could and could not be cult leader was available and combining that with the PoE demonstrates that. This is a lie.

Ditto here tbh

Mainly I kinda don’t think any wagon except Fred is on a potential CL candidate though :/

So I am just blah.
We have to remove the CL. So this is a soft defense of Elements.
That isn't the only telling thing though, here!
Remember what Math said before?
Nothing is striking me now which makes me think he failed the convert.
But if that thing would give them a bad vibe, and element isn't CL, they could be the convert, right?
However, Mathblade never backs down from that theory:

Admittedly I do tunnel at times but it’s because a foundational premise isn’t being answered. Everyone does this it’s a matter of how concrete they are with their premises. If a prior premise is proven false (Eg with Drapion flipping scum) then I look at two things

1) Where was I wrong
2) What actions would scum take.

Having lost a member they would need to ensure a recruit.

Therefore if the CL was widely TRd they’d hit a lurker or someone who is destructive but expendable. I fit the second criteria with reads wrong.

If the CL was not widely TRd then they would need a mid tier town for support. 1) to avoid a Jailkeep if it exists and 2) to give enough support.

So that’s why I think Roden as a CL works

I also think by play you’re an excellent CL as you’re really not reading some posts in depth with a Townie mindset.I need to reread why I excluded you from CL and Roden convert.

In post 514, MathBlade wrote:
In post 505, Roden wrote:I didn't take back a read on you. Like there's nothing else to say here, what you're seeing here is a completely foreign interpretation of what actually happened.

What I'm understanding is that because I didn't unvote Hutmeil after you replaced in, you think that I scum read you as well. If that's the case, that's something I can understand. If not, I don't know what to say, I can't argue with something that I know didn't happen.
Repeating this repeatedly is toxic af to the game

I will just go after you tomorrow when we don’t flip the CL today because we cant

Well, that was not what I was expecting....
but Mathblade has spewed themselves as the convert... and Elements as Cult Leader.
Every time Mathblade said loads of massive BS it was when scum-pushing someone, with one exception. Elements.

This is also telling us that Elements is Mathblade's CL: Math is trying to establish a thought progression here, but on Day 1 Math said:

Scum rarely if ever do relational reads or feel where the vibes are

So I make hypothesis and test them
I was evidently wrong on that one post () coming from town.
VOTE: Elements
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I really don’t like this very empty post from Roden.

They’re a wall poster.

My eyes aren’t crying from the amount of words then it pings me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 537, MegAzumarill wrote:Part of it may be the two days away but I have trouble finding convincing reason to not shoot between the unspewed quiets..(Mala, Frederick, and Elements)

Elements is still my least favorite shot out of the three. I don't really see the MO they are going for here if they are CL.
I think that of those I would pick Fredrick but I think more than likely we should be aiming on the wagon. (I am not counting Mala as she never made a long term case.

I think it’s much safer to hit in could but CL or cult and I find that if we get a cult instead of CL (I know we really want CL) then we know that if a cop exists their results are true for that day and if a jailkeep exists then they have a perma inno and the pool shrinks.

Then if hypothetically at elo if the jailkeep gets converted we ask for crumbs of who they protected and we get their inno regardless. And if not they refuse then we know they are cult and elo is that much easier and we look for crumbs ourselves.

I like to play town to give scum no good options.

I also tend to think that if a player hates being scum they’d try to recruit me for tips. So hence another reason I don’t like how your PoE is Meg.

If we narrow all the possibilities then scum can’t do anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 548, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 547, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 544, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 543, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 541, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 536, MegAzumarill wrote:NK15, your case doesn't really tie in much from elements (or anything at all) that makes you think they are CL.

Even if you are right on Mathblade being the recruit I don't see how that makes Elements CL.
It does because the only math townread that is full of BS is Elements and because of what I said below the second-last quote in my case post.
I still really prefer hunting for CL first then working the way down. I also think even Math's day 1 in isolation ia inconsiatant at points so I'm hesitant to be certain on your math case since I don't think their play has changed a huge amount
Please share these inconsistencies you are seeing.
See: My scumcase of Mathblade day 1
Looked at it. That is a playstyle clash with a bit of tunnelling on Math's part. An 1v1 with tunnely behaviour is not the same as pushing multiple BS reads(their scumreads, and the Elements townread).
You said I am town on D1. I know I was town and still am town.

Therefore on D1 I was not pushing BS reads. They may be horribly explained or if you find a flaw illogical but not BS reads. Therefore the playstyle clash d1 being because of BS reads or same style demonstrates I am town no?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 549, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 545, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 542, MathBlade wrote:This is a prod dodge as I have work stuff.

I think the argument I am the recruit is horribly flawed. Will discuss later.

Rest I haven’t read
This is a scummy post.
In post 546, Elements wrote:how?
Me:Scumcase against Math,pointing to Elements as scum, too.
Math:"I think the argument I am the recruit is horribly flawed "
Does this look like a town reaction to you?
To me, yes.

It finds your premise, “Math is the recruit and therefore Elements is CL” and addresses “Math is the recruit premise”

You’re more than welcome to argue that Elements is the CL if you wish to do so in a logical manner.

I don’t tell people to think a certain way. I present my evidence and why I think the way I do.

I know the premise I am the recruit is factually wrong so I started there so you (if town) can adjust perspective and see if you reach the same or different criteria based on that changing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:33 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 568, MathBlade wrote:
In post 537, MegAzumarill wrote:Part of it may be the two days away but I have trouble finding convincing reason to not shoot between the unspewed quiets..(Mala, Frederick, and Elements)

Elements is still my least favorite shot out of the three. I don't really see the MO they are going for here if they are CL.
I think that of those I would pick Fredrick but I think more than likely we should be aiming on the wagon. (I am not counting Mala as she never made a long term case.

I think it’s much safer to hit in could but CL or cult and I find that if we get a cult instead of CL (I know we really want CL) then we know that if a cop exists their results are true for that day and if a jailkeep exists then they have a perma inno and the pool shrinks.

Then if hypothetically at elo if the jailkeep gets converted we ask for crumbs of who they protected and we get their inno regardless. And if not they refuse then we know they are cult and elo is that much easier and we look for crumbs ourselves.

I also tend to think that if a player hates being scum they’d try to recruit me for tips. So hence another reason I don’t like how your PoE is Meg.

1. Why would Jailkeeper have crumbed targets? I don't see any reason why they would.
2. I don't think the people on the wagon are likely to be aligned with Drapion (maybe NK15, but I do think thwir recent push on you is coming from town.) Shooting with the intention to hit cultist is basically all WIFOM
3. Scum is incentivised to not recruit you regardless
4. I feel like my PoE is still correct for CL.

Looking to hear why you think we should be limming on wagon though
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 561, Not Known 15 wrote:Ok, no. Drapion was pushing Math too much, including at E-1. Way too much risk if Math was CL.
So it's now indeed between Mala and Elements

That's what Math says about Mala.
Roden and Malakittens are the only viable suspects that meet all the criteria from Drapions play. However I find the soft defenses of Drapion much more compelling as a CL candidate..
In post 520, MathBlade wrote:
In post 469, MathBlade wrote:MegAzumarill — eliminated as CL
Malakittens
Roden
MathBlade — me not scum
Elements — established unlikely
ProfessorDrapion — Flipped cult
Fredrick A Campbell
Gamma Emerald — established unlikely
Not Known 15 — established unlikely

This is the pool I see for possible CLs right now.

I strongly disagree with taking Roden out of this pool.

However if after my case you find that Roden is not the CL I will vote somewhere else in my pool.
Possible CL pool to me

As I said will move on but I really think Roden is cult here
and this.

Contrasting, elements...

OR Math was converted and Elements is scum. This is coming after Math pushing Elements Day 1, and saying (Day 1):
That's a BS reading of this. If (TOWN) flips wolf then (SCUMPARTNER) is town is a classic move to drive attention away from (SCUMPARTNER) for a day, making them survive more(which can be absolutely critical if that scumpartner is CL!), and that assumes that Gamma does go down. It's early day stuff.
Ditto here tbh

So I am just blah.
This was part of the stuff why Math is scum - their "logic" makes no sense at all, first saying "probably no convert", then "Bad vibes but probably not CL", and then continuing pushing Roden backed by the now obsolete argument "probably no convert". That is stitched together instead of natural progression.
And that also means that "bad vibes but probably not CL" is a defense, and guess why.

Now I am going to do votecount analysis.
I am not even seeing your premises to address them

Elements made a good CL based on vibes.

I see the entire game disagreeing with me in the exact same manner as D1

Hence me being blah about it and disconnected.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 571, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 568, MathBlade wrote:

1. Why would Jailkeeper have crumbed targets? I don't see any reason why they would.
2. I don't think the people on the wagon are likely to be aligned with Drapion (maybe NK15, but I do think thwir recent push on you is coming from town.) Shooting with the intention to hit cultist is basically all WIFOM
3. Scum is incentivised to not recruit you regardless
4. I feel like my PoE is still correct for CL.

Looking to hear why you think we should be limming on wagon though
1. I think it’s more habit or accidental than anything else. But maybe I am wrong *shrug* it’s how I read things. Maybe I need reading glasses or something.

2. I think the majority are town (factually true because even if CL on convert on 3>2 or equal if you don’t count Mala) but I don’t think it’s exclusively off wagon as that makes for an incredibly hard D2 with forced bussing and increased scrutiny on the CL. With a shitty D1, I don’t think scum sign up for a double or nothing.

3. I disagree with this premise for reasons stated. Please explain.

4. Okay how did you get there? I don’t see how.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Back to work for me but will check later tonight
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”