Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

Elmo Teh Azn, can you share your feel on enchant with me? And maybe why porkens town = Not_Mafia scum!

Cos if N_M scum here it means scum enobled one of their own, for more voting power. Because: Double nobling a town and forgoing a chance at an extra kill doesnt make much sense. Then N_M mentioned that maybe scum knew DA and they were pushing mis-elims.... but then who is DA? I haven't found a slot that really fits that model of the DA, it makes more sense that scumteam enobled their own, foregoing one chance at an extra kill you have double vote and clear N_M as in: 'First N_M couldn't be DA, now with this ploy we'll convince 'em that N_M isn't scum either.'

But that still begs the question of would that be worth it? maybe scumteam felt N_M was a viable elim after end D2, so this is a ploy to save scum! N_M or at least increase their rep?

cos on the whole, number wise i still think getting that Day Kill is worth more than trying some fancy ploy to throw off flak, if N_M i scum. if N_M isn't, well i get what enchant and N_m are saying but all in all, with the game state as it was end D2, i'm not sure how scum could know who DA is?

I mean im 95% sure its Tapiocaphobe anyway but either way i say it: enobling someone twice can only be helpful for scum if they get doublevote? otherwise you're giving town extra votes, if you miss DA. eh. I really don't see how 'N_M might trollvote' could counter 'we remove DA and get a daykill' which like..... can make things all kinda easier for any scumteam.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Toto »

If we lim town today, and they get the noble tonight it's ELO.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:23 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 526, Toto wrote:If we lim town today, and they get the noble tonight it's ELO.
They can always get noble if the bounce hidden nobles between them
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Toto »

Sorry I meant if they noble the DA
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:36 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 528, Toto wrote:Sorry I meant if they noble the DA
Ah yes

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:44 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Toto talk with me for a second

I think the bear is lost in this game but Town after yesterday Nancy gets really angry and emotional with reads

I lied about n_m to see who's willing to bank a vote on it which lead to eiralox atrocious read, that flips red

After thinking about it as mucho as i would like elmo to be mafia he is just Bad Town

Which leaves Enchant tapioca and Herta

I think Enchant might be the other scum

And herta-tapioca the DA

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:47 am

Post by JunkoChan »

VOTE: eiralox

I wish i didn't have to take the lead but people are just ignoring Bear and there's no other Town voice

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Toto »

I was thinking a bit about the DA pool. from my PoV there is actually not that many options left for DA, I don't think the bear is one. I'm still a bit conflicted of how quickly they went from emotional to defusal, which doesn't let me rule them out for red yet. But the defusal bit makes me more convinced they are not the DA.

So from that DA is in junko, erialox, herta, tapioca.

So we should noble in that pool but i'm trying to decide wether we should lim in that pool or not. And sorry I know that includes you but I have this feeling I can trust you this game, which is a bit unsettling.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

so junk junko basically: 'durr triggered my trap card'

-------------

so uh.... about this appeal to emotion, first saying how off PB Express is and then how folk are ignoring them, and folk need a leader and that's you....

What should we be noticing about what PBE is saying? should we be suspicious of toto? What you're saying here comes after PBE flipped town on you. I sense an agenda. Prove me wrong. meh. Time.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:03 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Trusting junko is unsettling, fair enough

I think the bear knows i'm more than ready to go for emotional tests like this and they backing off emmidiatly is almost a townlock for me and probably a townlock from them on me

Can Nancy fake that? Ugggh idk i think they go for a "mmmmhm let me think about this" and then unvote if they are scum or something of sorts

I don't mind you having me in that pool

I think I would lim between eiralox herta and tapioca

Liming the DA is better than mafia having them right? At least i don't remember anything bad happening if we do that

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:06 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 534, Eiralox wrote:so junk junko basically: 'durr triggered my trap card'

-------------

so uh.... about this appeal to emotion, first saying how off PB Express is and then how folk are ignoring them, and folk need a leader and that's you....

What should we be noticing about what PBE is saying? should we be suspicious of toto? What you're saying here comes after PBE flipped town on you. I sense an agenda. Prove me wrong. meh. Time.
Why aren't you contemplating the idea of a theatre between me and Nancy?

Because you know it isn't

*Drops mic*

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

final thought: throw me with your best enchant scumcase. don't bother casing me tho.

p-edit: ok so suddenly we're not limming enchant. eh. i'm not gonna even approach this. if you tell me how what i'm saying bout n_m is scum-indic and how... as you say... you 'set me up' ..... meh it might pique my interest. but i'm sensing your pivoting here without solidity, now herta and tapio as mafia.......

maybe you fear tapiocaphobe being the actual Dark Angel, thus ending game for scum?

Eh. Later.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:09 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 536, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 534, Eiralox wrote:so junk junko basically: 'durr triggered my trap card'

-------------

*Drops mic*

lol y u suckling on Not mafia's abomination milk?

*drops*
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Eiralox »

ugh. well imma bounce
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 537, Eiralox wrote:final thought: throw me with your best enchant scumcase. don't bother casing me tho.

p-edit: ok so suddenly we're not limming enchant. eh. i'm not gonna even approach this. if you tell me how what i'm saying bout n_m is scum-indic and how... as you say... you 'set me up' ..... meh it might pique my interest. but i'm sensing your pivoting here without solidity, now herta and tapio as mafia.......

maybe you fear tapiocaphobe being the actual Dark Angel, thus ending game for scum?

Eh. Later.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol keep spamming maybe it'll make what ur saying make sense once my mind is filled with enough non data
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 542, Eiralox wrote:lol keep spamming maybe it'll make what ur saying make sense once my mind is filled with enough non data
weren't you leaving?

you aren't even hiding your nervous posting now

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah im leaving like a palsied tortoise gimme a break. im not nervous i'm...... let's say a mixture between excitement, bemusement and, already, discouragement.

i'll get nervous once you make sense, maybe, cos then either: ur town making bad call based on faulty logic or da/scum who's finally found a way to be a lucid threat to me.

eh rain's here. imma hat thing and smoke and bye.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 535, JunkoChan wrote:Trusting junko is unsettling, fair enough

I think the bear knows i'm more than ready to go for emotional tests like this and they backing off emmidiatly is almost a townlock for me and probably a townlock from them on me

Can Nancy fake that? Ugggh idk i think they go for a "mmmmhm let me think about this" and then unvote if they are scum or something of sorts

I don't mind you having me in that pool

I think I would lim between eiralox herta and tapioca

Liming the DA is better than mafia having them right? At least i don't remember anything bad happening if we do that
I actually didn’t do a 180 on you for flipping your read on me. It’s more that I thought that you trying to run me up was a scumclaim but I think this post is really townie because I don’t think mafia would advocate for limming DA. I also tend to tr posts that align with my thought processes as well.

~Nancy
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:43 am

@Eiralox did you get a red role pm because your posts sounds really scummy. I liked Johnny but yours are kind of ick.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:47 am

In post 537, Eiralox wrote:final thought: throw me with your best enchant scumcase. don't bother casing me tho.

Eh. Later.
Why on earth would we be limming Enchant here? He’s probably one of my strongest trs.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:05 am

In post 539, Eiralox wrote:
In post 536, JunkoChan wrote:

-------------

*Drops mic*

lol y u suckling on Not mafia's abomination milk?

*drops*
If you think NM is scum why aren’t you voting him? I don’t think he is because of Elements’ NK because scum doesn’t tend to nk slots that are strongly tr them based off of Occams Razor. Scum don’t like to go out of their way to make things more difficult for them then they have to me.

Scum usually nks for one of three reasons:

Tprs that scare them: not applicable in this game.
Townies that sr them.
Town seen as not miselimable.
Sure wifom kills are possible too and I’m not yet convinced I’m wrong on Toto but rn they look better than you. Toto callling my obvtowning “flailing” was kind of ick too but their recent posts look seem better so idk. \_0_/
Tap and Herta seem unlikely to be mafia. I still lean town on both but I guess DA could also be possible but your reaction is just dafuq man, seriously.
Oh and I think I’m right about Elmo who keeps looking better.

~N
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

VOTE: eiralox