Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 2, Marashu wrote:
Spoiler: Role PMs
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win conditions:
  • You win when there are no longer any threats to the town.
  • You instantly win if you manage to get the Dark Angel elected as a noble.
The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon
along with your partner PLAYER.

Abilities:
  • Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partners here.
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
  • Factional appointment: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may appoint someone as a hidden noble, notifying them that they are such and giving them an extra elimination vote.
  • Dark Angel reward: If you or your partner appoints the Dark Angel as a noble, your faction gains a 1-shot daykill that can be used in the factional PT.
Win condition:
  • You win when your faction holds a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring, and the Dark Angel isn't elected as noble.
The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying with your role name and alignment, or by posting in the mafia PT.

Dark AngelWelcome!

You are a
Dark Angel

Abilities:
Win condition:
  • You win if you die or survive to endgame without ever being made an elected or hidden noble.
  • You exit the game and win if the game would reach a ELo state if not for your existence (the game reaches 2:1:1 or 3:2:1).
The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying with your role name and alignment, or by posting in the mafia PT.

Hidden NobleYou have been appointed as a hidden noble for this day. You will have an extra hidden vote. This vote will not appear in vote counts.
Just reiterating the different wincons. I think I’m disagreeing with Noraa, I don’t think it’s Toto anymore.

VOTE: Eiralox

If you’re going to tell outright lies about my play, you’re getting voted.

~N
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:58 am

In post 600, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
Win conditions:
The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:
  • Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partners here.
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
  • Factional appointment: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may appoint someone as a hidden noble, notifying them that they are such and giving them an extra elimination vote.
  • Dark Angel reward: If you or your partner appoints the Dark Angel as a noble, your faction gains a 1-shot daykill that can be used in the factional PT.
Win condition:
  • You win when your faction holds a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring, and the Dark Angel isn't elected as noble.
The game thread is here.

Dark AngelWelcome!

You are a
Dark Angel

Abilities:
Win condition:
  • You win if you die or survive to endgame without ever being made an elected or hidden noble.
  • You exit the game and win if the game would reach a ELo state if not for your existence (the game reaches 2:1:1 or 3:2:1).
The game thread is here.

Hidden NobleYou have been appointed as a hidden noble for this day. You will have an extra hidden vote. This vote will not appear in vote counts.
Just reiterating the different wincons. I think I’m disagreeing with Noraa, I don’t think it’s Toto anymore.

~N
Noraa’s as well. It obviously complete bs to say that either of us aren’t scumhunting.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 596, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 590, Eiralox wrote:Eh.... shit tbh herta doesnt give me da vibes. Phobe screamt it n2.

Herta total null rn. I need to reread and proper vote analyze at sum point.

Phobe is more concerned with enobling than finding scum imo and I might say more in time when pwr comes on soon.
This is clearly untrue. I was tunnelling Toto all day, so why are you saying things are clearly false?

~N
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
Win conditions:
The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:
Win condition:
The game thread is here.

Dark AngelWelcome!

You are a
Dark Angel

Abilities:
Win condition:
The game thread is here.

~N
In post 601, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:
Win conditions:
The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:
Win condition:
The game thread is here.

Dark AngelWelcome!

You are a
Dark Angel

Abilities:
Win condition:
The game thread is here.

~N
Noraa’s as well. It obviously complete bs to say that either of us aren’t scumhunting.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

wow ok this ultra defensive rant comes out of nowhere.

i'll make this very clear: I stated that Phobe, as in tapiocaphobe, is more concerned with enobling than scumhunting. so...... wtf is this knee jerk? this whole.... explosion bout something i never said bout u?

---------------------

And if u need an eira translator, adn seemingly that's your only reason for being on me discounting the...... phobe razorwire attack here, well......

what i said was pretty clear. so. not even engaging with this further.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

so sure Phobe = PBE somehwat. but please tell me you got more than this for joining phobe and junko on 'eira is scum, i says so'.

bad look. lukcily i sorta still feel town on u so meh but not sure how im feeling about this launch yet.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:33 am

In post 603, Eiralox wrote:wow ok this ultra defensive rant comes out of nowhere.

i'll make this very clear: I stated that Phobe, as in tapiocaphobe, is more concerned with enobling than scumhunting. so...... wtf is this knee jerk? this whole.... explosion bout something i never said bout u?

---------------------

And if u need an eira translator, adn seemingly that's your only reason for being on me discounting the...... phobe razorwire attack here, well......

It’s not clear to me at all. I couldn’t make sense of anything you said other than we weren’t scum hunting which was obviously not true.

~N
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

like...... i understand how you can make that mistake. i'm just trying to determine whether this inno from u or very clever theatre. leaning towARDS THE FIRST i guess but with your vote being the third on me without any.... substance i don't really care either way, i guess i'll just chaljk it up to whatever and move on.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 605, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 603, Eiralox wrote:wow ok this ultra defensive rant comes out of nowhere.

---------------------

It’s not clear to me at all. I couldn’t make sense of anything you said other than we weren’t scum hunting which was obviously not true.

~N

yeah im not translating now.

Y u still voting me?

I said Phobe isnt scumhunting. any other reason for being on me? well. hopefully when i come back.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 am

In post 604, Eiralox wrote:so sure Phobe = PBE somehwat. but please tell me you got more than this for joining phobe and junko on 'eira is scum, i says so'.

bad look. lukcily i sorta still feel town on u so meh but not sure how im feeling about this launch yet.
We were scumhunting and you were suggesting we weren’t. Are you saying I misunderstood you then?

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:36 am

In post 607, Eiralox wrote:
In post 605, Polar Bear Express wrote:

---------------------

~N

yeah im not translating now.

Y u still voting me?

I said Phobe isnt scumhunting. any other reason for being on me? well. hopefully when i come back.
Yeah well that’s why I voted you because that isn’t true.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 608, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 604, Eiralox wrote:so sure Phobe = PBE somehwat. but please tell me you got more than this for joining phobe and junko on 'eira is scum, i says so'.

We were scumhunting and you were suggesting we weren’t. Are you saying I misunderstood you then?

~N
im not typing this again.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:38 am

UNVOTE:

Fine.

I don’t want to rush any elims but I’m going tp vote anyone who says anything about our play I know to be untrue.

~N
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:39 am

Post by Eiralox »

wow lol ur not even reading. yeah im done.

*pe-edit:

yeah ok this has been rollercoaster ride. whatever. later i guess.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:40 am

In post 610, Eiralox wrote:
In post 608, Polar Bear Express wrote:

~N
im not typing this again.
I’m not trying to be difficult here. I’m really having a very hard time understanding your posts and it’s not for a lack of trying.

~N
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:41 am

In post 612, Eiralox wrote:wow lol ur not even reading. yeah im done.

*pe-edit:

I AM READING, I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND. Why are you not listening?

~N
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 3.03
Elimination
Eiralox
(2): JunkoChan, Tapiocaphobe
Polar Bear Express
(1): Toto

Not Voting
(7):
Elmo TeH AzN
, Herta, Not_Mafia, Enchant, Polar Bear Express, Eiralox

BOLD
denotes double vote

Nobility
Tapiocaphobe
(6): Eiralox, Polar Bear Express, JunkoChan, Herta, Toto, Enchant
JunkoChan
(1): , Elmo TeH AzN
Polar Bear Express
(1): Tapiocaphobe

Not Voting
(1): Not_Mafia

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-12-17 10:55:28).

Mod notes:
  • The hidden noble's extra vote does not appear in the Vote Count.
  • The elected noble counts as 2 players for the purpose of elimination requirements.
  • With effectively 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for elimination.
  • Elmo TeH AzN VLA until Tuesday
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 596, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 590, Eiralox wrote:Eh.... shit tbh herta doesnt give me da vibes. Phobe screamt it n2.

Herta total null rn. I need to reread and proper vote analyze at sum point.

Phobe is more concerned with enobling than finding scum imo and I might say more in time when pwr comes on soon.
This is clearly untrue. I was tunnelling Toto all day, so why are you saying things are clearly false?

~N
In post 614, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 612, Eiralox wrote:wow lol ur not even reading. yeah im done.

*pe-edit:

I AM READING, I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND. Why are you not listening?

~N

Ok so in 596 Phobe>Tapiocaphobe.

What else?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

EDIT: In #590
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

so besides that, uh, mistranslation, what else is misunderstood?

If u backread u'll see that thus far ur the only player i've felt any sort of town on so if there's some mystery plz hash it out
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 am

In post 618, Eiralox wrote:so besides that, uh, mistranslation, what else is misunderstood?

If u backread u'll see that thus far ur the only player i've felt any sort of town on so if there's some mystery plz hash it out
In post 593, Enchant wrote:
Eiralox wrote:Re bear da, bear most vt seeming one here for now. DA being bad vote town jackalin sheep skinalways a good strat tho so 95 on phobe and then all yall not nobled factored in 5
I actually agree. Nancy loves to pocket me as scum for some reason though, so not absolutely sure.

HEAL: Tapio
Well since I had trouble understanding exactly what you were saying, I was looking for reactions to your posts to make sense of them, so I obviously shouldn’t have done that then.

It’s hard for me to scumhunt when we haven’t had a single mafia flip yet but that’s not from a lack of trying and DA hunting is protown because you can win the game if you get it right. I will have a much better idea about that when I see Tap’s reaction to the heal.

~N
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 619, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 618, Eiralox wrote:so besides that, uh, mistranslation, what else is misunderstood?

In post 593, Enchant wrote:
Eiralox wrote:Re bear da, bear most vt seeming one here for now. DA being bad vote town jackalin sheep skinalways a good strat tho so 95 on phobe and then all yall not nobled factored in 5
I actually agree. Nancy loves to pocket me as scum for some reason though, so not absolutely sure.

HEAL: Tapio
Well since I had trouble understanding exactly what you were saying, I was looking for reactions to your posts to make sense of them, so I obviously shouldn’t have done that then.

It’s hard for me to scumhunt when we haven’t had a single mafia flip yet but that’s not from a lack of trying and DA hunting is protown because you can win the game if you get it right. I will have a much better idea about that when I see Tap’s reaction to the heal.

~N
basically enchant agreeing with me that u seem very town but not completely. i did say 'vt-seeming' tho, so while that's +town a good scum/DA can also pull that off. what makes me hesitate is the void of other possible 'definite VT's'. Candidates yeah but no shiners.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:46 am

Post by JunkoChan »

look who is worried about dying now

-not surprised
-keeps vote on eiralox
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

so boring
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Toto »

@mod vl/a till sunday
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”