She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

HEAL: implosion, dragon, ssbm
HURT: deas

i am accepting questions at this current time (answer in 1 business day)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 88, Elements wrote:
In post 87, Ydrasse wrote: HEAL: implosion, dragon, ssbm
HURT: deas

i am accepting questions at this current time (answer in 1 business day)
why those four votes?
i’m expediating your order even though i’m horribly exhausted

i don’t care for deas postwise so far, struggling to pinpoint the reason other than bad vibes. i wanted to hurt at least one slot but i couldn’t feel confident about anything else

implosion’s reasoning for reads so far has resonated with me and i don’t think anything feels forced (which i think is more important in this setup because wolves want to sneak in at least one of them)

dragon feels like he… cares? which is very silly. at first i didn’t like the tonal switch and i thought he was being too carefree with the reads he was giving out but his recent posts are towny imo. i guess the word i feel reading his stuff is kind of naive with how he’s solving (giving out one read instead of two being something that pinged tbis feeling. it doesn’t feel like it’s… really malicious to say that when you aren’t using it to try and bury someone and it seems more like a genuine thought)

and on the other hand i think kyouko is towny for pointing out the contradiction in what he’s saying or doing, even if i don’t take as… harsh a stance as she does? she seems to take a more… idek the word, utilitarian pops into mind but that seems very incorrect lol. pragmatic, something, stance and it rings similar to me from the undertale game where she was a little contrarian and willing to go against the grain (which in this game so far, the grain is everyone handing out townreads to each other)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i opened deas” iso to try and figure out what i disliked but looking at the posts now it really is just vibes at most

like i could nitpick but i’m shrugging now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

arbitrarily deciding that a wolf has given a t3 townread at this point even though i think i get it but want to be the smartest person in the room
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 93, DragonEater70 wrote: K game solved

HEAL: Klick, Appearance, Dragon, Elements, Ydra

Fun fact, I had this as a meme solve before Ydra or Elements even posted because I'm that smart.
In post 95, DragonEater70 wrote: Though tbh Ydra could in theory be scum so I urge you all not to blindly sheep me before we do some more solving and stuff
i am putting in a formal request for further depth on your read on me
and the klick one as well if there is more than the interaction you two had early on
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a bizarre sequence
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 101, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay so

I actually have questions for DV as well. Can you explain the implo read and the Ydra read?

Now for Ydra:
1. Do you disagree with my read on Appearance? Why?
2. From 1 to 10, how surface level would you say your read is implo / how confident are you about that read? I feel implo's play reads as pockety towards me and his TR of T3 feels like an afterthought of "I should probably TR someone to look good" rather than a real thought.

Pedit: wow DV answered my question before I asked.
i don’t think appearance has done enough yet for me to be comfortable voting them into the coalition, but i like the elements read so take it as a light shrug

and like a 5 i guess. but which part makes you think implosion is trying to pocket you…?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 102, DragonEater70 wrote: As for my read on Klick, he feels like he's not trying to be TR'd at all (unless he is playing a game of "let's pocket Dragon and get null'd by everybody else", which if it is the case then I wish him luck with that since idk how far it will get him), and I think that makes him pretty towny.
who do you think is trying to do that then?

he hasn’t posted a lot so i struggle to see how someone can very comfortably make that call i guess. there’s a part of me that thinks he could be playing a clever wolf game based on how he treated you by like… kind of uno carding you. i don’t know how likely this is but i felt it was possible, and if he was doing something like that he’s now got someone in his court without much loss. with what looks like recent history it makes sense to me that he might want to capitalize on that when presented with the chance, etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:40 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 63, Appearance wrote:
In post 56, Elements wrote:
In post 54, Appearance wrote: elements maybe town for not focusing so much on forming a townblock.
half my posts are about towning T3?
i would say that since t3 is a consensus tr at this point, i don't see scum!you benefiting much for doing something that implo has done too and was sred for
appearance outs a read and you challenge it with what i think is a logical point. and then they reply with this which seems very sensical to me. i like reads like this that think about the benefits and motives (this sounds so dumb typing it lol)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

can you quote for me like i’m dumb the parts that make you feel like implo is trying to be townread
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mmm
regarding the last post at least i don’t think that’s very damning to me, a lot of times there are posts that are weird or oddities but it’s hard to place why beyond them standing out.

what would have made 19 better? not posting a thought? not posting at all? 19 posts in seems very accessible to read quickly.

as for the other two, i just want to clarify (sorry i’m being annoying probably going over tread ground), is the problem that there’s more detail than you’d like or do you disagree with what he’s saying as well
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

have you checked that to how implosion normally plays?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #185 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 176, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 168, Klick wrote: Conflict isn't the friction that causes readable gamestates
Genuine engagement is
That's what I feel is lacking

I'll answer what you want though:

Feel pretty okay on you and VD, I would like you to sell me on Ydra though.

Like I think in a vacuum her posting is towny, BUT I
think
for her specifically it's NAI? I haven't ever played with her but I read a scum game and a town game of hers and couldn't really tell the difference.
if you think my posting is towny but you have some reservations (which tbqh this post makes little sense to me to say towny but also maybe not) go backwards and actually try to build a reason it’s wolfy rather than saying this which is … unproductive to say the least. if i’m a wolf there should be something there for you to actually go off of
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #187 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay but what i’m saying is you’re interpreting my posting this game based on a separate game that isn’t this one poorly and i think you would have better results in this one if you thought about my posts from the angle of “is there a wolfy agenda or motivation so far and if so what”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #188 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like are you saying my posts are towny based on style? on tone? you need to qualify what exactly makes me towny but also isn’t valid due to this other game

i think if you’re saying my content itself, the points i’m making, are somehow not AI than lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 193, Klick wrote:
@Ydrasse: do you have a preferred alignment?
atm probably town
the last time i played scum i was miserable but i was also burned out horribly
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i only roll scum on my alts to hide the truth
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #230 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’ll answer when i’m home probably or in a bit maybe
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #231 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

off the top of my head i squinted a bit at his reason for calling me town because it felt like a potentially convenient read to have or i guess easy to make? “feels like you want to be here” is hard to rate for each person
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes and like i know that is often how you play it’s just something that sounds good and is correct but doesn’t require a lot to say
even if i like that method of reading people i also like the Meat and Potatoes of content lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i will be around l8r
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

HEAL: klick, dragoneater, elements, appearance, deasvail

i have caught up but don’t have… a lot to say about the game, in specifics. i kind of feel like town is finding each other easily and wolves are having a hard time breaking into that sphere rather than trying to tear down someone. i guess it could mean they feel comfortable with the gamestate (which makes sense imo, a lot of the core of the coalition i just suggested seems common across multiple slots) and that the lack of hard tearing down from anywhere else is because town is on the outside of it.

i wanted to make a coalition without myself in it to see how confident i feel and the answer is ehhhh. maybe? i would probably sub out elements and/or appearance first.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #355 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t have any particular thing at this point i can point to about elements but she feels very different compared the last game we just played together when she was town which is a bit of a ? moment but there are some factors i could see influencing that.

appearance similarly makes me wary just off of how they post which, lol, but there are points in their posting that i like so shrug!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes (though there are inherently going to be town on the outside anyways)

that however is not the main world i’m suggesting as most likely given the immediately preceding content
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it is me saying if i am wrong i think this is what the case is
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #539 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i didnt deserve a ping and will be speaking to the authorities
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #540 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so the bad thing is is that i don't particularly think that implo or kyouko are posting like wolves right now. like kyouko maybe a bit i guess in that she is very against the grain and it's a necessity if the coalition that's gonna pass atm is all town but she feels very motivated in a way i don't think a wolf about to die is. if she is one i feel she would have the like... cognizance to know that the ship has sailed and this effort probably isn't going to do much.

which i guess is relevant to me because like, if town voting all town she does have to try but i'm unsure if she makes the cases she is now. i'm kind of into like, reading how people are interacting with each other and i'm not entirely turned off by the dv case. idk!

i don't... think i'm willing to change my vote (though i would include myself in one obviously. lol) if it comes to it with the time remaining, but i'm kind of mentally prepping for it to fail tbh. i don't know. i'm struggling to find where wolves actually are this game but like maybe i'm won over by implo and kyouko's posting a bit. implo's more.

kind of worried that my cold feet are just due to absence because my reads have went tepid. i think dragon is strongly town. the entire... everything in dragon's iso is far beyond what i think a wolf-dragon needs to do? klick i think is... probably for now. elements exists but i feel like it hasn't cared as much lately. hypocrite that i am it worries me because most of everyone else feels like they care and thus the reads above and thus my earlier idea of the game being "wolves no plan no control" falls more onto elements' MO of play atm which !!!!!!!!!! uh oh. i don't have any great reason though when i read its posting to think wolf otherwise so.

appearance is...okay. i struggle to find a strong town or wolf motivation from their posting which is troublesome because it could swing either way but in the absence of a clear agenda, etc. i think if the coalition fails i would probably start here. i'm unsure.

deasvail has felt... towny to me i think in replying to kyouko so i worry it might be a t/t spat. i think he makes reasonable points in response but i did get a vibe when he said like, him/klick would be playing bad that like klick could maybe not be a wolf but dv could be curbstomping with someone else. i don't know if that's silly or not. i keep thinking back to what klick said about him sounding fake sometimes in tone and i'm relying a lot on that atm because i don't actually remember having to read dv before.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i kind of feel like in posting all of that i'm just making excuses to myself for not changing my vote or looking harder/silly/throwing the game when other people have expressed they also want this coalition/one very similar because i feel very nervous about a coalition succeeding but don't know how to change it. i don't really want to advocate for myself to be in it that much because i waffle about who i would take out and if it does fail even with me in it i will throw a fit when people potentially suspect me.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #546 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm fine not being in the coalition

and i mean i guess? it's not even a strong worry and i think i might just be paranoid or detached from absence. but rrgjfgj. i would maybe remove dv or appearance. im really unsure
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #588 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

HEAL: ydrasse, dragoneater, klick, appearance, kyouko
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #594 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

woof
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this is why i didnt wanna be in the coalition -_-

hatred and rage
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #692 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i just haven't... felt like posting. i've been procrastinating on doing a lot of things the past few days and this is an unfortunate victim of it.

i live vaguely in a world i think rn where it's like... gob... appearance...??? maybe??? as the wolf team. i'm unsure. i haven't sifted through the last few pages much yet but i saw my name and it was shiny to my eyes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”