Open 695: Making Friends and Enemies [Night 2]

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1100  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 am

This is an open game. If there were a post restriction, we'd know about it.

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1101  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:29 am

This day is leading to a Lalendra v Comm decision it seems.

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1102  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 am

To all those voting outside these two wagons, either join one of the main wagons, or help generate a third by voting the next scummiest person in your eyes. Off to work.

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1103  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 am

In post 1072, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 978, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 976, Maki Harukawa wrote:Top tr flips town? Shocked.

I will have to make time to ISO you and Lalendra.


Please not to forget
To make time for these ISOs
I will try also

Just did lalendra iso

Focuses way too much on Jamie, who we now know was a very convenient slot for scum to target

Also meh

Not Known 15
Townie
 
Joined: September 15, 2017

Post Post #1104  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 am

In post 1096, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1094, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1090, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1087, Not Known 15 wrote:Can we please lynch Fial, that obvious mafia...?


Awoo seemed like null
I seem like easy mislynch
You seem like scumlean

You know, looking like an easy mislynch and looking like scum is... not distinguishable. Except that you don't actually look like an easy lynch.
You have been on one small 2-players wagon in one votecount.
Despite playing in a way that harms town. You hide your lack of partipiciation between haikus with little info and lots of fluff.
And you try to deflect that suspicion by telling me(and everyone else) that I look like scum. Without giving any good reason.
BS.


Some look but don't see
Must I write it in the sky?
I pointed to it

I am well aware that you made some reads. But the majority of your posts is fluff.
I might die tonight. If I do, please remember what I said about Epic Fial.

VOTE: Aubrey

Cares all about people getting lynched and how the lynches currently are way too much

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1105  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 am

In post 1101, Aubrey wrote:This day is leading to a Lalendra v Comm decision it seems.


My bullshit senses are tingling.

Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

^ This vote count is literally 1 page ago.

Quick (2): Flubbernugget, Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (1): Epic Fial,
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome

^ Current votes.

Gee, sure seems Aubrey is paying attention to leading wagons. The only person voting me is Fial and he's a self admitted fail, so I don't even need to dig into that one. (Seriously though, he hasn't contributed all that much to changing anyone's opinion about anything).

We got 5 days to narrow down the lynches today.

VOTE: Chisa

Quick is town and Lale is more than likely town. Let's lynch real scum in Maki and Chisa (Interesting with Flavor now voting Chisa, might need to look into him more if Chisa actually does flip scum).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 - Donner Party (Day 2)

Flavor Leaf
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017

Post Post #1106  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:48 am

Not gonna lie, don’t even really remember much about Lucca besides I didn’t like the early posting.

@Comm - You said you might have to look into me more if Chisa flips scum, what if he flipped town? I’d be off the hook? I’d think not, which just makes it seem like that was a cop out, and see no reason why you would just skip the middleman then go directly towards me.
"I don't want to sit in a lecture that teaches me how to modify algorithms instead of think for myself." - Lip Gallagher [Shameless]

”Flavor Leaf is my hero.” - RadiantCowbells

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1107  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 pm

oh no, Aubrey is advocating group effort from ppl instead of individualized reads that probably won't lead anywhere today. The scummery.

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1108  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 pm

In post 1105, CommKnight wrote:Quick (1): Flubbernugget
lucca261 (1): Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Epic Fial, Chisa Yukizome
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting:

^ This vote count is literally 1 page ago.

Quick (2): Flubbernugget, Lalendra
Flubbernugget (1): Quick
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (1): Epic Fial,
Maki Harukawa (1): CommKnight
Chisa Yukizome (1): Flavor Leaf
Epic Fial (1): Not Known 15

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome


My mistake here, thought you still had 2 votes when I wrote

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1109  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 pm

@Lalendra

In post 984, Quick wrote:
In post 983, Lalendra wrote:So what do you mean when you say "what you went over"? You went over a lot of things during the course of the game.


This:

In post 895, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 891, Lalendra wrote:It wasn't that I didn't see your point, it was that I had already stated that it was a gut read, so fishing for more concrete reasons is fruitless when I already admitted that I didn't have them. I was pretty transparent when I said that it was a gut read so your digging is pointless. Blood and turnips and what-have-you.


Yeah, and that is YOUR fault for not having good enough reasons that I can't counter. The burden of proof is on you. I say this as a matter of speaking and not literally, but the point is the same. YOU claimed I was Scum so YOU have to show WHY I am Scum otherwise your read means nothing because as I earlier stated, anyone can claim any gut read on anyone and it shouldn't convince anyone of anything. What is stopping Scum from giving a gut read like this that you have given? A: Nothing.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1110  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 pm

In post 1106, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, don’t even really remember much about Lucca besides I didn’t like the early posting.

@Comm - You said you might have to look into me more if Chisa flips scum, what if he flipped town? I’d be off the hook? I’d think not, which just makes it seem like that was a cop out, and see no reason why you would just skip the middleman then go directly towards me.


My initial thought is you, Chisa and Maki are scum together. If you're voting Chisa first right now and they flip red, then I suppose I'd need to reevaluate how strongly I scumread you.

That makes perfect sense to me.

But if they flip town, then it's still possible you're just scum. I already think you are scum, just Chisa's scum flip with you being first on it might make me reconsider that read.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 - Donner Party (Day 2)

Lalendra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1111  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:41 pm

@Quick: I don't see a question there. I see "Your reason for voting me is gut and that's not good enough because I can't counter gut so you need to set forth reasons for voting me." That is a statement, not a question. If I'm mistaken, please restate your question, because clearly quoting it twice did not make it any clearer for me.

And anyway I didn't get what I wanted out of that so UNVOTE:

lucca261
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 28, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1112  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:49 pm

what did you want of that, lalendra? what was your thought process?

so, she is still probably scum. if Lalendra was town, I expect that scum would be all over that wagon. it would be an easy wagon created by town. Aubrey and Maki are two of the towniest slots on the game. not happening. scum are probably going wagon to wagon, trying to gauge town willingness, trying to get that townie vote to build a wagon.

hey, known15, how about you give more reads than aubrey and fial? flavor is probably scum, though.

not sure if I like Aubrey posts on the start of this page, but we got to start to build townreads and he's currently voting with me so I'll let this pass.

lucca261
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 28, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1113  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm

my wagon died so fast when the ringleader bolted out of it.

a replace out, a guy who didn't even remember why he voted me and Lalendra unvoting in silence. if you, townie, don't think there's scum there, think again.

lucca261
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 28, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1114  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

followed by

trying to get that counterwagon on town.

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1115  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

@Lalendra,

In post 980, Quick wrote:
In post 972, Quick wrote:
In post 963, Lalendra wrote:Kayyyy, still town.


Completely pointless comment.

Lalendra, do you remember what I went over last game? If you thought I didn't have a point that would be one thing. I would like to know where you stand on the issue currently.


Hey, you need to answer this.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1116  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

I am going to

VOTE: Lalendra

Because I think Lalendra is purposefully avoiding answering me and I don't buy the whole "I didn't get what I wanted" thing. I think its an excuse not to vote me because no one else followed her on me.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Flavor Leaf
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017

Post Post #1117  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 pm

I don’t follow your logic at all with that, but I think you’re town, so I’ll let it slide.
"I don't want to sit in a lecture that teaches me how to modify algorithms instead of think for myself." - Lip Gallagher [Shameless]

”Flavor Leaf is my hero.” - RadiantCowbells

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1118  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm

In post 1117, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t follow your logic at all with that, but I think you’re town, so I’ll let it slide.


What are you confused about?
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1119  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 pm

In post 1113, lucca261 wrote:my wagon died so fast when the ringleader bolted out of it.

a replace out, a guy who didn't even remember why he voted me and Lalendra unvoting in silence. if you, townie, don't think there's scum there, think again.

I'm not following this behavior as scummy

Maki Harukawa
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1120  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 pm

My care level is so low atm I just want to lynch flubber he was the cheeky slot and he isn't making it any better
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1121  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:24 pm

you're not even voting me...

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1122  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:25 pm

quick, awoo, maki scumteam

Maki Harukawa
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1123  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:27 pm

In post 1121, Flubbernugget wrote:you're not even voting me...

Could've sworn I was
VOTE: Flubber
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Torque
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 04, 2017
Location: Jabberwock Island
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1124  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Votecount 2.5

Quick (1): Flubbernugget,
Flubbernugget (1): Maki Harukawa
Lalendra (3): lucca261, Aubrey, Quick
CommKnight (1): Epic Fial
Chisa Yukizome (2): Flavor Leaf, CommKnight
Aubrey (1): Not Known 15

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome, Lalendra

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
With your hands
We travel the seven seas
With my heart
I side you thousand seasons

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park