This game uses the BaM
ruleset. Please pay special attention to the deadline and replacement rules.
1.) Votes must be
and at the start of a line. If we don’t see it, we wont count it.
2.) Unvoting is nice, but not necessary.
3.) Once a majority is reached, that person is lynched.
4.) If there is no majority at deadline, there will be no lynch for that day.
5.) Day 1 will have an approximated deadline based on when the game starts – it will be no less than a week.
All following days will have a deadline of 7 days.
6.) Nights will have 48 hours maximum. Any night actions not submitted will simply not happen – the thread should be open 48 hours following a deadline lynch.
7.) Do not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role allows you to.
8.) When you die, you are dead. Stay that way.
9.) Do not edit posts. Do not use invisible text. Do not use small text.
10.) Do not quote any communication from the mod (that includes PMs) in the game thread.
11.) If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please let me know. See rule 12.
If you do not post for the equivalent of a full game day (see rule 5) you will be modkilled. Further, you will be blacklisted from any future games using the BaM ruleset. Keep in mind that there are no replacements for flaking in a BaM ruleset game. Other circumstances requiring replacement are up to the mods discretion.
13.) If you notice mistakes aside from the vote count, PM me. Bold notification about vote count issues in the thread.
14.) Play to win.
15.) Play with the spirit of the game in mind.
15.a.) This means ASK before you do something you think I might question. Questions are good. Modkills are bad. See rule 12.
16.) Have fun. Remember that everyone playing are actually real people and treat them as such.
is our color. Don’t use it.
18.) Night actions are determined using Natural Action Resolution
1. This is an open setup. All role PMs in the game are listed below.
2. Roles were determined using the following harrowing math. And random.org.
a. One of these with equal likelihood:
* 1 Mafia goon, 1 Mafia roleblocker, 1 cop, 1 doctor, 5 vanilla townies
* 2 Mafia goons, 1 cop, 6 vanilla townies
* 2 Mafia goons, 1 doctor, 6 vanilla townies
* 1 Mafia goon, 1 Mafia roleblocker, 7 vanilla townies
b. One of these with equal likelihood:
* 1 Mafia goon, 1 Mafia ninja, 1 tracker, 1 watcher, 5 vanilla townies
* 2 Mafia goons, 1 tracker, 6 vanilla townies
* 2 Mafia goons, 1 watcher, 6 vanilla townies
* 1 Mafia goon, 1 Mafia ninja, 7 vanilla townies
Note: Split the 18-player game in two and independently generate each half. Half 1 is the standard F11; half 2 replaces the cop, doc, and roleblocker with a tracker, watcher, and ninja respectively. Then combine them back together.