jmj3000's Rules (Stolen from Haylen, who cross referenced with Incognito and Vi's rules to makes sure she got everything.)
During the Day...
1. The game is a Day Start.
2. You must bold your votes as such Vote: Battle Mage, please put the unvote where I can see it though, at the bottom of the post preferably. Unvoting makes me happy, but isn't completely necessary.
3. Each Day will have a deadline of 3 weeks, not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. Lurking makes me sad
4. Mafia may not speak to each other during the day, lest you be smited.
5. You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod. Lest you be smited.
6. I don't like cheaters. (a) Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags, encryption or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b) If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont. Lest you be smited.
7a. If you do not post within 72 hrs, you will receive a prod. Failure to response to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods with result in an automatic replacement aswell.
b. All mod communication should be opened as they are likely to contain important information about the game. This is to prevent mistakes with prods ect.
c. If the third real life day after a prod is sent occurs during the night, then players are required to reply to their prod via PM. This is so that if a replacement is needed one can be found ASAP.
8. If you don't post for a whole game day, you'll be forcibly replaced.
1. Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a lynch.
2. The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
4. Mafia still can't talk during this time.
During the Night Phase
1. The Night Phase will last 72 hrs. I like this number. Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
2. If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.
3. Mafia, whoever sends in the kill, don't try and kill your partners, I will not be messed with.
4. Don't try and impersonate the mafia by sending me fake action PM's, I will not appreciate it, and you will be smited.
1. I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
is my colour. Dont use any kind of
in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my colour.
3. Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
4. Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
5. If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognise a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
6. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills' automatically end the day. Period.
7. Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
8. Thy mod is thy god...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another.
9. If you need help PM me...or AIM me, I'm always online (except when I'm sleeping)
10. The mod is afraid of ghosts, don't post when you're dead, you will scare him. Leave it to end game discussion...
11. Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. Smile
12. It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.
13. I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obv obv.
14. As per site rules, linking, quoting, or otherwise discussing ongoing games is against the rules. Anyone caught doing it after this point will be modkilled in a way that follows rule G6.