Open 661: Pick Your Poison [Game Over]

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1925  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:15 am

Nobody's gonna quickhammer me cause scum's already on my wagon. Besides it would've been clear suicide.
And yeah I saw this comming, sad to see you're just a sheep tojam.

@mod Could you take care of culted? He hasn't posted here for over a week whereas he's posting in other games smh
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1926  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 am

In post 1922, aronagrundy wrote:Also, concerning cheezy's scum claim day 3, why would town at L-1 claim scum? I don't see any town motivation behind the post.


Why would scum claim at L-1 and out their partner instead of just outright bussing them in hope for towncred? Besides I'm pretty sure I would've gotten modkilled for this shit. But yeah that's prolly why mod has closed the thread and made it look like he intervened or whatever.
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1927  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 am

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not impressed by TB. He seems to be pushing Cheesy on play he knows is the player's town play.
VOTE: ThinkBig


They both knew I'm town.
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1928  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:45 am

Arona you know you're fucked even if you somehow manage to get me lynched, right? Like I'm gonna haunt everyone's ass till the end of their days if they don't powerlynch the shit out of you in lylo
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1929  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am

In post 1926, Cheesy wrote:
In post 1922, aronagrundy wrote:Also, concerning cheezy's scum claim day 3, why would town at L-1 claim scum? I don't see any town motivation behind the post.


Why would scum claim at L-1 and out their partner instead of just outright bussing them in hope for towncred? Besides I'm pretty sure I would've gotten modkilled for this shit. But yeah that's prolly why mod has closed the thread and made it look like he intervened or whatever.


Ok well why did you claim scum in the first place?

I will say the one thing that gives me pause about you is the fact that you suddenly started giving a shit after being apathetic yesterday.

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1930  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 am

In post 1926, Cheesy wrote:
In post 1922, aronagrundy wrote:Also, concerning cheezy's scum claim day 3, why would town at L-1 claim scum? I don't see any town motivation behind the post.


Why would scum claim at L-1 and out their partner instead of just outright bussing them in hope for towncred? Besides I'm pretty sure I would've gotten modkilled for this shit. But yeah that's prolly why mod has closed the thread and made it look like he intervened or whatever.


Anyone with mod experience want to speak on this?

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1931  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 am

I "scum claimed" cause I was pissed people were tunnelling the wrong person. I used to self-hammer in the past in such situations but I swore never to do it again. And it paid off cause we got one scum down.
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Location: Austin, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1932  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 am

In post 1925, Cheesy wrote:@mod Could you take care of culted? He hasn't posted here for over a week whereas he's posting in other games smh

culted has received all due prods in the past. He is due for a third prod in [never mind].
Last edited by Ümläüt on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”

Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Location: Austin, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1933  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:27 am

Vote Count 4.1Cheesy: aronagrundy, tojam2 (L-1)
aronagrundy: Cheesy (L-2)

Not voting: Titus, culted

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Night will fall in (expired on 2017-01-19 07:56:00).
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1934  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm gonna address this since it seems to be the main point against me:

In post 1876, aronagrundy wrote:I still think cheesy/gamma make the most sense as the scumteam. Cheesy keeps on FoSing gamma day 2/3 but always ends up voting for someone else. Like look at this:

In post 1652, Cheesy wrote:Town: Formerfish, Titus, arona, LQ
I'm also 100% positive there's at least 1 town (and likely only 1) between Gamma and tojam2.
Here I was getting the feeling they were both playing like a vig would so I thought if one of them really is the vig, the other one is likely to be scum.
And I think there's pretty high likelyhood of 1 scum being between Gamma and culted.
Gamma's flip would give me the most info but I don't wanna lynch him atm. I'm fine with lynching anybody not on my townlist atm.
This was based on TB's wagon, which looked like this:
[aronagrundy, Titus, -Grey-, Gamma Emerald, culted, Formerfish, ThinkBig]

Grey was confirmed town and I townread arona, Titus and Formerfish. I thought: no way there's no scum on that wagon so I figured it had to be either Gamma or culted.

VOTE: nn30

pedit great minds etc etc


Then gamma posts this:
In post 1680, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1679, Cheesy wrote:Gamma do you believe there were no scumpartners on TB's lynch wagon?

TB's lynch wagon was after a CC. That nullifies VCA IMO.


Which is enough for cheesy to post this:

In post 1681, Cheesy wrote:Hmm Gamma goes into my townpile, I wanna see this flip now:

VOTE: tojam2


The reason for this was I thought Gamma was more likely to be the vig at the time and I knew I'm always biased towards him being scum, to remind you:

In post 1760, Cheesy wrote:The problem is I scumread Gamma in almost every game we play together and I'm yet to be correct.

And I actually thought about his point of VCA being nullified and I figured it was either scum wanting to make me look away or town having a decent point. I doubted myself so I went with the latter.
So I decided to push tojam and find out whether he will claim, which would clear things up a bit for me.


Then tojam claims vig:

In post 1700, Cheesy wrote:Yeah well it was obvious the vig's either tojam or Gamma since they were the only two people scumreading Vax, wanted to make sure.

UNVOTE:

Gotta think this through


And then he ends up joining the nn30 wagon:

In post 1741, Cheesy wrote:VOTE: nn30

As I said, easy game.

Happy Christmas or holidays or whatever you wanna call it everyone!


This, I admit, wasn't my proudest moment cause I've been tone townreading nn30 whole game when everyone wanted to see him dead but I finally gave up to the feeling of false comfort and thought it doesn't really matter who we lynch that day

Aaaand then the next day he's back to scumreading gamma (even though he ends up voting for culted)

I voted culted for his opportunistic vote. In retrospect I'm not sure whether scum would risk standing out so much



Hope this cleared things up a bit
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

culted
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1935  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Hihi

tojam2
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2015
Location: Manchester, UK #twentybrexiteen
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1936  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 am

@cheesy, is this one of your alts? Only a long-time mafia player would think to do this. By the way there's a difference between sheeping and voting someone who's denying their scumclaim despite it being right there before our eyes.

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1937  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 am

It's been crystal clear from the very beginning that I'm an alt, looks like you haven't even bothered to re-read the game at all. Guess what, being a pr doesn't relieve you of trying to solve the game, especially that you're retired now.
And if you don't question yourself about being right that my "scumclaim" is true then you're just stuck in confirmation bias and admit to being useless, sorry.
What do you think of arona getting cold feet and starting to acknowledge the possibility of me being town when she's tunnelled me so hard even before Gamma's flip?
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Cheesy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 21, 2016

Post Post #1938  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:54 am

Seriously, the sole fact that arona dropped me and went for Gamma when I fucking scumclaimed is a scumclaim on its own. It makes exactly 0 sense to do that as town, it's clear as a day she wanted to incriminate me with his flip.
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1939  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:08 pm

In post 1938, Cheesy wrote:Seriously, the sole fact that arona dropped me and went for Gamma when I fucking scumclaimed is a scumclaim on its own. It makes exactly 0 sense to do that as town, it's clear as a day she wanted to incriminate me with his flip.

I already explained why I went after gamma (he was my most consistent scumread that day was a big part of that). I guess I'm not used to people literally claiming scum at L-1 and saw no reason not to believe it. There was probably some conf bias in there too since you/gamma was what I was arguing through most of day 3.

btw what do you think of culted's case on me?

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1940  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:11 pm

If I was scum and you were town, why wouldn't I just sit back and see if someone hammered you after you claimed scum?

tojam2
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2015
Location: Manchester, UK #twentybrexiteen
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1941  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Fine, let's go detective:
Town Arona votes Gamma because:
Regardless of Gamma's flip, we know who we're lynching today.

Town Arona votes cheesy because:
He scumclaimed and outed his partner.

Scum Arona votes gamma because:
She knows they are scum and wants towncred for lynching scum.
Cheesy is probably going to get lynched the next day, taking it to 3p lylo

tojam2
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2015
Location: Manchester, UK #twentybrexiteen
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1942  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Scum Arona votes cheesy because:
She needs to target the most vulnerable town to go to lylo.

tojam2
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2015
Location: Manchester, UK #twentybrexiteen
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1943  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Scum cheesy scumclaims because:
He can't win and is stressed from tunneling.

Town cheesy scumclaims and outs Gamma because:
He has a strong hunch that gamma is scum and town will lynch gamma first.

tojam2
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2015
Location: Manchester, UK #twentybrexiteen
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1944  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Got to say cheesy, you're convincing. Best plan of action is lynch you and Arona over these 2 days regardless of order.

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1945  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Don't discount culted. Like cheesy said he's ignoring this game which makes sense if me v cheesy is tvt.

I brought up culteds case on me because it's bad compared to cheesys case on me. Like cheesy is pushing me on pre flip associations when I openly did that. Culted case had way more misreps (arbitrarily calling my posts fake, ignoring parts of my posts about tb). I don't think we should be giving culted a free pass here

culted
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 04, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1946  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm not really avoiding this so much as I'm focusing my weekend time on games that I don't already have solved.

I've thought about this game not a whole lot the past week but I got cold feet a bit cuz arona might've had a point about cheesy's vote on gamma looking a lot like scum giving up and he is angling for arona sorta out of left field without really giving or having a presence from me to change his mind there about; seems kinda desperate... and I'm also terrible at mafia... but at the same time arona just now wants to call my case on him scummy and looks to be trying to get cheesy to change his mind again.

If you think someone scumclaimed it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to try and reason with them.

I'll leave the choice of hammer up to confirmed-town.
VOTE: arona

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1947  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 am

I made it clear I disagreed with your case when you made it, but chose to focus my efforts on my reread instead. I sorted you as town based on your posts late day 1 and then I didn't think much of it when gamma/cheesy both acted like they were giving up (hence my tunnel on them). I think I've explained pretty clearly why I'm starting to doubt cheesy: yeah his vote on gamma makes sense if he was scum giving up, and I would definitely argue he played like he was giving up day 3. But now all of a sudden he cares again and I can't tell if he thinks he has an opening with lynching me or if he's actually town. Also I have no idea if cheesy would actually get modkilled for outing himself and his partner as the scumteam.

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1948  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:31 am

In post 1946, culted wrote:
I'll leave the choice of hammer up to confirmed-town.
VOTE: arona


Why are you trying to end the day early?

aronagrundy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 13, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1949  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:34 am

In post 1941, tojam2 wrote:Fine, let's go detective:
Town Arona votes Gamma because:
Regardless of Gamma's flip, we know who we're lynching today.

Town Arona votes cheesy because:
He scumclaimed and outed his partner.

Scum Arona votes gamma because:
She knows they are scum and wants towncred for lynching scum.
Cheesy is probably going to get lynched the next day, taking it to 3p lylo

In post 1942, tojam2 wrote:Scum Arona votes cheesy because:
She needs to target the most vulnerable town to go to lylo.


Again, if I was scum, if I waited to see if town lynched cheesy, I could already be in lylo today.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park