OPEN 663: STACK THE DECK (GAME OVER)

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1025  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm

In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to collect a few thoughts


We'll be eagerly awaiting

Superhans wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66795&hilit=stack


Why did you link that? Also your dumb highlight is in the link

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1027  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

answer my question dude.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

In post 1025, Superhans wrote:Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?


I don't know

I'll tell you what I did though:
As traitor I accused someone else of being traitor for capitalizing T's
I hard defended town lynchbait all game, and half of town was focused on him all game up until the end (he never got lynched because of a claim cc)
I was bussing one of my partners, but they never got lynched

That's my scum game, though. I don't know about my town game. You can read that if you like, I did say I had played this setup before.

How did you come across that?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1029  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm

nah i was just trying to fuck with you, havent actually read it, cos its probably not very useful.

Desperado
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1030  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:10 pm

In post 1023, ThinkBig wrote:What good is a reaction test if you're not at least trying to come off as genuinely dismayed?


If you acknowledge that it was a reaction test then your original assertion that it was contrived is nonsensical.

Can we please lynch this now?
;)

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1031  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Let's wait until he actually has time to post.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1032  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

In post 1030, Desperado wrote:
In post 1023, ThinkBig wrote:What good is a reaction test if you're not at least trying to come off as genuinely dismayed?


If you acknowledge that it was a reaction test then your original assertion that it was contrived is nonsensical.

Can we please lynch this now?

In post 1026, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to collect a few thoughts


We'll be eagerly awaiting

Superhans wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=66795&hilit=stack


Why did you link that? Also your dumb highlight is in the link

viewtopic.php?p=7969783&user_select%5B%5D=27717#p7969783

This link is better, without the dumb highlight, and iso'd on the relevant player.

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1033  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

I didn't mean to quote 1030...

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1034  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

In post 1029, Superhans wrote:nah i was just trying to fuck with you, havent actually read it, cos its probably not very useful.

In post 1032, Superhans wrote:This link is better, without the dumb highlight, and iso'd on the relevant player.


:?:

Are you just putting it out there for other people to read? Or do you actually think it is worth looking at?

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1035  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Nah I'm trying to fuck with you

Superhans
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1036  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Or am i?

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1037  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 pm

In post 1030, Desperado wrote:
In post 1023, ThinkBig wrote:What good is a reaction test if you're not at least trying to come off as genuinely dismayed?


If you acknowledge that it was a reaction test then your original assertion that it was contrived is nonsensical.

Can we please lynch this now?


Nice job throwing shades.

VOTE: Desperado

If you look through his ISO, he's been almost as bad as antihuman with his logic. He has been throwing shades at me this entire game.
Show

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1038  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 pm

In post 1025, Superhans wrote:Dunnstral how has ur game play changed since this game?


Shitty meta analysis
Show

ThinkBig
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 11, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:43 pm

My thoughts:

1) Desperado has been throwing shades at me for nearly the entire game. His "logic" and reasons are almost as bad, if not worse than, antihuman (who flipped traitor).
2) Gamma claimed goon cop. For the record, I see no reason not to believe his claim.
3) Not liking realeo at all. Don't like how he mixed up gamma's claim and turned it into a JOAT (a scum-only role in this set-up).
4) Alisae's reaction test seems contrieved and fake. These types of "reaction tests" I expect to see more from scum than from town.

Final thoughts for now: I think you'll find the last remaining scum between desperado, realeo, and alisae.
Show

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1040  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 pm

In post 722, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 537, Antihuman wrote:
In post 476, Realeo wrote:
In post 474, Alisae wrote:I'll get to my thoughts about the last 11 pages later, I'm gonna go to bed actually pretty soon.
But yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here
VOTE: Desperado
Obvious Traitor


Desperado obv Traitor, maybe...

But Desperado + MariaR -> traitor... I don'k think so.


What makes you think Desperado may be the traitor? And why do you say Maria's unlikely to be one?

Imo this:

In post 155, MariaR wrote:Oh no I'm found scum in 155 posts
...so scary


In conjunction with this:

In post 246, MariaR wrote:Crumbing roles are something I expect scum to do more then town


Looks pretty interesting, wouldn't you say?



In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 369, Desperado wrote:
In post 361, Realeo wrote:My current stand is that Antihuman is like Superhans, awkward. Awkwardness is not explicitly a tell. =/


We're reading Antihuman completely differently. I see confidence where it doesn't belong, not awkwardness.


What's your basis for judging the proper level of my self-confidence? We don't have history together.



In post 395, Antihuman wrote:
In post 393, Desperado wrote:What was scumThink doing with the RQS? You dismiss it as useless RQS bullshit, which is something I don't understand.


Apparently it's something he does every game so whatever


These are interactions with desperado

I'll need to look to see if desperado was close to lynch when AH was making that connection

In post 723, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 512, grapes wrote:DAY 1 VC 008

Antihuman ( 3 ) - (Gamma Emerald, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Desperado ( 2 ) - (Dunnstral, Alisae)
Realeo ( 1 ) - (algebra)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) - (Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) - (davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) - (Antihuman)
Dunnstral ( 1 ) - (ThinkBig)

Not Voting ( 2 ) - (Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.


This was the last vc (+1 vote on tb)

Antihuman is leading with 3/7, desperado and tb have 2


At the same time votes are all over the place


This was my reasoning for thinking Desperado less likely to be mafia, what do you think?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1041  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 am

This is why I hard townread Desperado + Alisae

Spoiler: Open for quote
In post 537, Antihuman wrote:[snip...]

In post 492, Alisae wrote:Raleo - null scum
Don't like the phrasing of "Why would I do X" <--- looks nai to me, it's only natural everyone tries to compare stuff to their pov
Also don't like how they back up Maria on confirming my slot as town.

Superhans -Nullscumlean
Oppertunistic voting
Sheepish behavoir <--- can't agree with this, he looks to be trying to solve the game

Kop - Town <--- which posts stand out the most?
Genuinely evaluating game

Algebra - Scum
Needs to eat rope beacause common core is shit, and in my algebra 2 class I didn't learn a single thing <--- meh, forced jokes like this are more likely to come from scum in my experience

Kyouko - probably town
Pointing out crumbs but dunno what to make of it. <--- do you think this
Genuinely evaluates the game <--- and this are connected, i.e. she has outside knowledge and uses it to influcence the game?

Desperato - Traitor
Mostly based on Maria's slot. Don't like how they confirmed my slot as town.

Gamma - Needs Rope
Don't like their vote right away on Desperato as they replaced. Sure it's probably pressure but I feel as if it completely disregarded Maria's play.

TB - Probably Town <--- because of the town things he did or cause you're scumreading me?

Davesaz - Town
Genuinely attempting to solve the game <--- agreed

Antihuman - Needs Rope
Sure they have some bad posts
Attempts to derail the gamma wagon. If Gamma flipped scum this would look really bad for him <--- shit argument cause you don't know what Gamma will flip. Or do you?
How would Gamma flipping town influence my alignment in your opinion?


Dunn - I can't read this shit. Gun to my head town? <--- his latest exchange with TB looks towny imo

Reads based off of the last 10 pages.


[snip]


Notice that he didn't rebuttal Alisae argument on why Desperado

Desperato - Traitor
Mostly based on Maria's slot. Don't like how they confirmed my slot as town.


or Gamma...

Gamma - Needs Rope
Don't like their vote right away on Desperato as they replaced. Sure it's probably pressure but I feel as if it completely disregarded Maria's play.


Notice that he didn't rebuttal this argument, but he rebuttal alike type of argument.

For example, he didn't rebuttal Gamma but he rebuttal Kop

Kop - Town <--- which posts stand out the most?
Genuinely evaluating game


I think AH didn't rebuttal town!Alisae argument on town!Desperado or town!GE because he wants town!Alisae to tunnel on them.

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1042  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 am

VOTE: ThinkBig

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1043  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 am

In post 1041, Realeo wrote:This is why I hard townread Desperado + Alisae


In post 1039, ThinkBig wrote:Final thoughts for now: I think you'll find the last remaining scum between desperado, realeo, and alisae.



BATTLE TIME!

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1044  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 am

L-1 ALert

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1045  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 am

In post 960, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 957, Realeo wrote:GE claimed JOAT so I need to give a second thought


GE claimed Goon Cop, not JOAT. JAOT is a mafia-only role in this set up.

PS: Catching up now.


My defense

1. It was 11pm. I didn't think clearly because I was tired.

Ty

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1046  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:18 am

Would you prod Algebra?

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 am

Ideally replace, though

Alisae
Bright Knight
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1048  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:20 am

I guess I'll believe Gamma's claim now that Realeo showed up.
Realeo's logic makes sense to me.
Lots of it.
"Alisae is too pro." - Firebringer
"Wow after his abominable D1 play Alisae is really going Rambo now. He seems to come into his own in the lategame." - Wraith
"Alisae is a loli-loving normie-murdering SK" - Cabd
What is an Alisae? Would you like to get to know an Alisae? Get to Know an Alisae Today!

Realeo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 11, 2016
Location: Indonesia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1049  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:26 am

Ye! I am no longer a VI!

Ye!

Image

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games