Open 664 - Tit for Tat (Mafia Wins)

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1075  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Game needs to pick up.

Kop
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1076  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Prod picked up. My apologies been busy with RL I will get to this as soon as I'm finished work.
You're a very good liar. But I've seen better.

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1077  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:00 pm

was actually waiting for kop to replace out,, i'm not intending to let kop scumlurk this through
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Hawk
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1078  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 am

@Spade. Do you have any reads? You have been exceptionally quiet.

Kop
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1079  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

VOTE: Spade
You're a very good liar. But I've seen better.

Kop
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1080  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 pm

In post 1052, KainTepes wrote:he voted me and unvoted and vanished


I've already explained this. I don't know how many more times you want me to wash it and repost it.

You only scum read me based on that, because you've not brought any other reason up that you scum read me on.
You're a very good liar. But I've seen better.

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1081  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:00 pm

In post 819, Kop wrote:I didn't see any breadcrumb from KT, or see any sign of him having a PR at the time I voted, my bad for not having perfect observation skills to see that.


by explanation you mean this??

can you explain why you barely said anything after my reveal?? no thoughts at all, nothing?
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1082  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:21 am

ZZZzzz.

Hawk
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1083  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:37 am

This ^

Crystalline Dagger
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2016

Post Post #1084  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Gamma head V/LA until tuesday

Hawk
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1085  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

Will flesh this out later but leaving this for other people to talk about.

Hawks: Scum pairs.

Mala Kop
Mala CD
CD Kop

fairly certain these are most likely. I'll get back to it after work.

KT Bang reads town to me. Seems genuine and showing inactive with his posts at trying to gamesolve.

Hawk
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1086  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:46 am

incentive** not inactive.

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1087  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 pm

@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1088  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 pm

@Also, I havent still understood the case against Kop.

IV is otherwise quite scummy to me. What saves him in my eyes is the only fact that he did not hammer Alissae when he cud easily have

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1089  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

@Mod, I am goinh to be V/LA from Sunday till Thursday. Sorry for that!

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1090  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:21 pm

In post 1035, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1003, Hawk wrote:Mala, Kop, KT and Aelin were still on Alisae at the end of the day. KT is confirmed Vigi and Aelin was Scum. We need to address the possibility of more Scum between Mala and Kop.

IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...

Top Scum buser for me is Spade.


^ This is the focal point of what we should be focusing on. Everything else was white noise to me minus how quick the Mala wagon built.

In post 991, The MM wrote:
Votecount N°10Alisae (4): , Malakittens, KainTepes, Kop, Aelin
Spade_Ace (1): innocentvillager
Aelin (7): Alisae, Lil Uzi Vert, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Crystalline Dagger, Hawk, Aubrey



Hawk is probably a good town read right now. He is the reason Aelin got lynched in the end. He could have easily kept his vote on Alisea, and Bang would have hammered before time was up more than likely. There is the possibility of a buss there in order to gain great town cred, but that seems slim.

Mala has been the most reserved so far I'd say. I really detest those who hang back and spectate a game more vs. getting down and dirty. She mostly comes alive when pressured. no bueno. I did kinda like her response to the JK claim though.

I don't town read IV, and I don't understand why you do right now. Neutrality doesn't mean anything. Yay, he didn't want to lynch Alisea. Boo, he didn't attempt to vote Aelin and remained on a vote that wasn't going to go anywhere that day. There is also post .

I need to go back and re look at Spade, Kop, and CD. I really don't like CD's play off memory. Does anybody have a reason to townread them? :?

I got some errands I need to run. I'll be back later.


Agree with these combined posts. It is very likely that scum is between Spade, CD, Mala.
Kop and IV are less likely but possible.
@ Hawk, what happened between #1003 and your last post where you didnt even consider Spade?

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1091  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Just finished ISO ing Uzi. Nothing much there. He suspected Alissae, Aelin and CD.

Based on Mala's out of blue vote for me, his lurking, his reaction to Alissae's JK claim, my hierarchy for top scum reads on right now will be Mala > Spade = CD > Kop = IV

bangthemafia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1092  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:41 pm

In post 1079, Kop wrote:I won't be voting for Mala, because that wagon formed way to quickly for my liking, and gives me the impression that slot is a mislynch. I'm not town reading Mala, but I just don't have high confidence that Mala will flip red.

Right now, I think scum is lying within CD, Spade.

VOTE: Spade


Spade's soft defending Kop and Kop's vote for Spade could be a bussing mafia pair

Malakittens
Most Cunning Manipulator
Most Cunning Manipulator
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2012
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1093  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm a girl and sorry but I'm not lurking. I'm just a person with a full time job while volunteering as full time EMT in two departments which keeps me busy af
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.


Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Hawk
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1094  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:11 pm

In post 1087, bangthemafia wrote:@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?


I will respond to this after I get off work.

If you want you to start getting an idea reread Spade's ISO and his interaction with Aelin and Mala.

Fairly certain Mala is scum and in most world's where Mala is scum Spade is town. When I get home and can actually sit in front of a computer and compile the posts that are important It I think will make more sense why I'm changing my impression of Spade.


Also can we get a Prod on Spade and IV both haven't posted in 3 days...

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1095  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 pm

In post 1093, Malakittens wrote:I'm a girl and sorry but I'm not lurking. I'm just a person with a full time job while volunteering as full time EMT in two departments which keeps me busy af


My patience here is slowly but surely reaching an end. While you maybe busy, you did in fact sign up for this game knowing the time that it takes to play it. You're barely explaining yourself or your reads, nor are you really pushing anybody beyond saying "x maybe scum for sounding off". The same is applicable to IV pretty much.

You say IV is prob scum, but keep your vote on Bang. Why? Why is he scummier to you than IV?

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1096  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:22 pm

That sounded a little cold actually, now that I've re-read it... I'd never expect this game to take priority over your job, or even hinder you and your job, but you did sign up for a game that requires some sort of free time to play it. Either you need to find some time to actually sit down and put your best foot forward, or consider the other option. :neutral:

Malakittens
Most Cunning Manipulator
Most Cunning Manipulator
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2012
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1097  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm

yeah and you look at games and I really don't explain much. I use tools towards endgame that makes me a huge threat, but half the time i'm lynched prior to it because of everyting you just said in 1095.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.


Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1098  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:21 am

In post 1097, Malakittens wrote:yeah and you look at games and I really don't explain much. I use tools towards endgame that makes me a huge threat, but half the time i'm lynched prior to it because of everyting you just said in 1095.


Great...Now answer my question.

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1099  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:11 am

Game progressing TOO SLOW,, scum clearly hiding within LURKERS,,

i say we LYNCH WITHIN KOP AND MALA TODAY and if one flips town i SHOOT THE OTHER
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games