(taken and modified from Tierce)General Rules
1. The site wide rules apply
2. Play to your win condition
3. We are all here to have fun, avoid personal attacks, attack a players play instead
4. Do not impersonate or pretend to be the moderator. My colour is this Red
5. Do not edit or delete your posts in this thread. If there is a problem with a post, such as incorrect formatting, ask me to fix it for you.
6. Do not quote communications outside the game thread, including role PMs, quicktopics, etc., in the game thread. This specifically includes PM timestamps. Paraphrasing is allowed. If in doubt, ask.
7. Unless I have specifically told you it is allowed, do not talk about this game outside of this game thread until it is completed.
8. Do not use cryptography, invisible text, tiny text, or the like.
9. Do not use any form of provable randomness. Claiming you rolled dice and acting on that is fine. Using dice tags is not.
10. Do not bring outside factors into this game. This includes, among other things, making bets, promises of real life rewards, etc.
11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with others is not, regardless of the truth of this claim.
12. Pretending to break a rule will be treated the same as breaking the rule.
13. Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion, result in a modkill. If you are modkilled, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and thus automatically lose. Modkilling may or may not end the game day.
14. No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to take any action at any time, for any reason. However, I try to be extremely reasonable. If you have any questions about the game, rules, or players, please ask me via PM.Activity Rules
1. If a player goes 72 real life hours without posting or 48 hours on request, they will be prodded at my discretion, Prods will be announced in thread.
2. A Proded player has 48 hours to respond to said prod if they don’t they will be replaced
3. If you receive 3 prods in one game day then you will be replaced.
4. Each game day will have a deadline of 14 real life days (2 weeks)
5. In the event a deadline is reached before a lynch then a No Lynch
6. Each night will have a deadline of 3 real life days (72 hours)
7. If a player has a night action and fails to submit before the deadline, no action will be performed by that player
8. Deadlines may be extended in the case of replacements but this will be at my own discretion.Voting Rules
1. Votes must be at the beginning of a new line, using vote tags or bold
(VOTE: Player name
/VOTE: Player name
). If you do not wish to lynch, you may VOTE: No Lynch
/VOTE: No Lynch
. Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it counts as a vote.
2. It is not necessary to explicitly unvote (VOTE: Player name
/UNVOTE: Player name
) before voting someone else, though it is preferred.
3. Once a majority of votes is reached (# of players / 2 + 1, rounded down), that person is lynched.
4. All living players, including the lynchee, may continue to post until I lock the thread.
5. If you are dead, You may make one post with no game related content (a bah post) during the next day.
:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... ration_DaySample Vanilla Townie Role PM
Sample Compulsive Goon Role PM
You are a Vanilla Townie
You win if a Mafia member is lynched on day 3.
You also win once all Mafia members are eliminated.
You lose when all Town members are eliminated (or nothing can prevent this).
You have no abilities but your voice and your vote.
You are a Compulsive Mafia Goon
You win when all Town members are eliminated (or nothing can prevent this).
You lose if all Mafia members are eliminated.
You also lose if a Mafia member is lynched on day 3.
You have a voice in the thread and a vote, just as though you were a Townie.
You can communicate privately with the other Mafia members in this private topic
, during confirmations and night phases.
The Mafia share a compulsive factional nightkill; each night, the Mafia must collectively choose a player to eliminate, failure to do so will result in a random kill.