Pronoun: Any

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm scumreading
Bork
Pep
and Vi rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 180, Creature wrote:I thought town were supposed to lynch mafia members, not irritating kids.
mmm Looks genuine tho, like he looked at his post and thought "This justifies a vote".
In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm scumreading
Bork
does not compute
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Indigo »

In post 215, Vijarada wrote:And yet you're voting Bork because his vote has bad reasoning, not for any other reason (like any reason he's scum). The irony.
Im not voting Bork because of bad reasoning, im voting Bork because she said if keyen flips town at least we are rid of him. That serves two purposes for her. 1) No matter how he flips she wont look bad, that is scum logic she used 2) Wanting to lymch someone that you think may flip town is against your wincon if you are town.

I bet you she will respond with something like "no, i scumread him" when she admitted he might flip town which isnt a scumread.

I know you would LOVE to get me lynched, for what reason? I dont know but you are close to getting on my scum list.
For all people are susceptible to
Subliminal Propaganda. Reform
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
and dont drink of the juice. The
Illuminati
is a figment of your shattered mind but you are real.

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 226, Vijarada wrote:
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 180, Creature wrote:I thought town were supposed to lynch mafia members, not irritating kids.
mmm Looks genuine tho, like he looked at his post and thought "This justifies a vote".
In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm scumreading
Bork
does not compute
Not really tho
Scum can have genuine thoughts
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Vijarada »

sure but a while ago you said "bork is wrong, not sure if scum though". Then he made a vote which you called genuine and you called him scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 203, Börk Börk wrote:The fact that Keyen is discrediting my case by calling me a newbie, and the fact that this is his
sole
defence, is just proof that he's caught scum who has no idea what to do.

Please lynch him. Even if he somehow turns out to be a bad town player instead, at least we'll have a significantly more enjoyable game.
I SRed him for this post. One time when I was scum and Keyen was town (this setup no less), I pushed Keyen fairly hard because he reacted poorly under pressure. This kinda looks like similar play.
<Embrace The Void>

Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 230, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 203, Börk Börk wrote:The fact that Keyen is discrediting my case by calling me a newbie, and the fact that this is his
sole

Please lynch him. Even if he somehow turns out to be a bad town player instead, at least we'll have a significantly more enjoyable game.
I SRed him for this post. One time when I was scum and Keyen was town (this setup no less), I pushed Keyen fairly hard because he reacted poorly under pressure. This kinda looks like similar play.
just because you tried something as scum doesn't mean that everyone who does that is scum. also, Bork probably doesn't have past experience with keyen.
In post 227, Indigo wrote:
In post 215, Vijarada wrote:And yet you're voting Bork because his vote has bad reasoning, not for any other reason (like any reason he's scum). The irony.
Im not voting Bork because of bad reasoning, im voting Bork because she said if keyen flips town at least we are rid of him. That serves two purposes for her. 1) No matter how he flips she wont look bad, that is scum logic she used 2) Wanting to lymch someone that you think may flip town is against your wincon if you are town.

I bet you she will respond with something like "no, i scumread him" when she admitted he might flip town which isnt a scumread.

I know you would LOVE to get me lynched, for what reason? I dont know but you are close to getting on my scum list.
threatening me with putting me on your "scum list" if I keep pushing you is pretty laughable. scummy too, I think.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 1.9

[2] Keyenpeydee: Börk Börk, Celtic,
[2] Indigo: Vijarada, Creature,
[1] Vijarada: Gamma Emerald,
[1] Börk Börk: Indigo,

Not voting: SnarkySnowman, keyenpeydee, Pepchoninga,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline:(expired on 2017-01-20 16:41:09)
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Indigo »

In post 231, Vijarada wrote:

threatening me with putting me on your "scum list" if I keep pushing you is pretty laughable. scummy too, I think.
Yeah, pushing a town member with no evidence or reasoning is pretty scummy. Do you want a townread for pushing town?

Fixed Quote tags.
Last edited by JasonWazza on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. ~ Anne Frank
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Indigo »

Eh, Jason, if you get a minute, could you fix the quote? Thank you
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In post 214, Indigo wrote:
In post 203, Börk Börk wrote: Please lynch him. Even if he somehow turns out to be a bad town player instead, at least we'll have a significantly more enjoyable game.
This is a horrible reason to lynch someone. "I think Keyen might just be town but at least if he flips town when we lynch him we wont have to deal with him". This needs to die with fire, you dont lynch someone because you dont like their playstyle or because you rather not deal with them.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bork
How about you get your head out of your ass and read my other posts where I'm scumreading him. Like seriously, are you stupid or something? :facepalm:
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

I was merely saying that there is yet another added benefit to lynching Keyen, namely that we won't have to play with him. Perhaps my phrasing was a tad crude, but nonetheless, as I stated in my previous posts, try and find a legitimate scumread instead of cherry-picking my posts for a way to lynch me.

Also that final paragraph is hilarious. 'If you keep trying to lynch me then I'll say you're scum' :lol:
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

In post 230, Gamma Emerald wrote:
sole

You're operating under the assumption that I'm aware that Keyen reacts badly under pressure. Fact is, I neither know nor care. He's scum, I'm pushing my case on him, and regardless of how he reacts under pressure, he's still scum. The two don't correlate and your case on me is bad.
Börk Börk
Börk Börk
Goon
Börk Börk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Börk Börk »

At this stage I'm happy with a Keyen or Indigo lynch.

Cue Keyen posting some dumb GIF in response and Indigo saying that I'm scumreading him because he scumread me.

You know I'm right.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 233, Indigo wrote:
In post 231, Vijarada wrote:

Yeah, pushing a town member with no evidence or reasoning is pretty scummy. Do you want a townread for pushing town?

Fixed Quote tags.
It is genuinely scummy, but is also a common mistake, especially when it leads to tunneling.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 235, Börk Börk wrote:
In post 203, Börk Börk wrote: Please lynch him. Even if he somehow turns out to be a bad town player instead, at least we'll have a significantly more enjoyable game.
This is a horrible reason to lynch someone. "I think Keyen might just be town but at least if he flips town when we lynch him we wont have to deal with him". This needs to die with fire, you dont lynch someone because you dont like their playstyle or because you rather not deal with them.

UNVOTE:

How about you get your head out of your ass and read my other posts where I'm scumreading him. Like seriously, are you stupid or something? :facepalm:
Shots fired.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 238, Börk Börk wrote:At this stage I'm happy with a Keyen or Indigo lynch.

Cue Keyen posting some dumb GIF in response and Indigo saying that I'm scumreading him because he scumread me.

You know I'm right.
I belive your not. Think more about your actions and actually try and explain them beyond the things that you don't like his responces.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Basically I think Indigo is a scum because her entire activity is making points that others already made, voting for the newest player after selectively picking one of his posts, and unabashedly pressuring me for daring to vote for her. Nowhere is there any genuine scumhunting in any way.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Why don't y'all go look at Creature and tell me what you think.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I don't think the Indigo wagon is a good thing.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Creature has offered several reads and his posts don't read obviously fake. Creature isn't posting much but he is posting reads etc. Indigo looks like she's posting content but it's all terrible
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

I'm nit posting reads, does this make me scum?
Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Indigo »

In post 235, Börk Börk wrote:

UNVOTE:

Like, ok scumread keyen and push him bit it seemed you were pushing him and saying he might flip town. I have read back over your ISO and though i dont agree with many of your statements they do appear, aside from slightly rude, actual thoughts and scumhunting.

UNVOTE:
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Indigo
Indigo
Townie
Indigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Indigo »

In post 242, Vijarada wrote:Basically I think Indigo is a scum because her entire activity is making points that others already made, voting for the newest player after selectively picking one of his posts, and unabashedly pressuring me for daring to vote for her. Nowhere is there any genuine scumhunting in any way.
Yeah, im not the easiest person to get along with and i come across quite scummy but i know my alignment and others will too if i flip and i rather you not be on the wrong side of the flip if you are town. If this is a TvT thing you have going on with me then maybe consider stopping it. Ill scumhunt when i find something i dont like. All in due time, rome wasnt built in a day.
your mind to accept the
Truth
, accept the
Hype
Illuminati

Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 246, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm nit posting reads, does this make me scum?
yeah i have you as a clear scumread. strange that you've decided to defend indigo very hard, but obviously looking for interactions at this stage gets us nowhere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”