Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Sesq »

Riley, gutreads are not OK this late into the game. I can understand it kind of based off me being angry, as my scumplay isn't angry, but that's really not enough.

I feel like you're buddying me to set me up for a mislynch.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

*looks down and pokes my belly*

I STILL HAVE A GUT!!! SO GUT READS ARE OKAY!!!!!!

anyway, I can't be buddying you!!!! there's no way you'd move off me anyway!!! I'm just saying what I really think!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Sesq »

No, that's not what I mean. Gut reads are basically hunches; or as I like to sometimes refer to them, logic you can't quite put to words. In one game I had an extremely strong gutread on someone from their first post alone that was near-unshakeable and that person turned out to be scum (I was killed day one) :lol:

Regardless, at this point in the game it's really no justification if you can't explain it. Also your "no way youd move off me" sentiment is one I find kind of troubling...
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Sesq »

Oh yeah, and when I say "buddying", what I mean is someone who is scum trying to build a fake associative read with a town member in effort to get said town member lynched later on. That's what I think you are doing.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1677, Sesq wrote:No, that's not what I mean. Gut reads are basically hunches; or as I like to sometimes refer to them, logic you can't quite put to words. In one game I had an extremely strong gutread on someone from their first post alone that was near-unshakeable and that person turned out to be scum (I was killed day one) :lol:

Regardless, at this point in the game it's really no justification if you can't explain it. Also your "no way youd move off me" sentiment is one I find kind of troubling...
BUT I DID EXPLAIN IT!!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1679, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1677, Sesq wrote:No, that's not what I mean. Gut reads are basically hunches; or as I like to sometimes refer to them, logic you can't quite put to words. In one game I had an extremely strong gutread on someone from their first post alone that was near-unshakeable and that person turned out to be scum (I was killed day one) :lol:

BUT I DID EXPLAIN IT!!!!
Not with actual logic.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1673, Riley Cake wrote:TOTO!!! I townread her cos of her tone!!! She sounds really frustrated and I think it might be cos she's super duper mega unhappy that nobody listens to her scumreads and yells at her instead!!!! Like that post telling people to eat me up!!! It's wrong but still great!!!!

And more importantly, my Riley heart tells me she's town!!! I dunno if it's really good!!! But it told me magna was scum and I didn't listen :c so I will listen now!!!!
THAT'S LOGIC!!!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Sesq »

It's kind of shit though.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Music Box »

In post 1661, Sesq wrote:When I said scum here I was referring to Magna and Riley, and it seems pretty obvious why, because if it looks like there's an associative tell there you're going to vote for it (me on riley)
I thought you were claiming multiple scum were buddying you toDay, that's why I asked.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

IT'S NOT POOP!!! IT'S GREAT LOGIC!!!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1683, Music Box wrote:
In post 1661, Sesq wrote:When I said scum here I was referring to Magna and Riley, and it seems pretty obvious why, because if it looks like there's an associative tell there you're going to vote for it (me on riley)
I thought you were claiming multiple scum were buddying you toDay, that's why I asked.
Nope, just Riley to my knowledge.

Also riley, stop nebbing the game. (That's a word now meaning flooding the thread with illogical trash.)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Riley's post on TRing Sesq isn't scum aligned.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1686, Hiraki wrote:Riley's post on TRing Sesq isn't scum aligned.
I'd disagree
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1685, Sesq wrote:

Also riley, stop nebbing the game. (That's a word now meaning flooding the thread with illogical trash.)
I'M NOT!!!!! YOU'RE BEING A MEANIE!!
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1685, Sesq wrote:

Stop that. This attitude hasn't helped us so far.
In post 1665, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 1649, hapahauli wrote:I need to hear about what you think foremost.
Sesq is townsies!!!! At least to me!!!!! I disagree with the people who say shes scum!!!!!!
A gut read isn't super satisfying, especially when you're gut is thinking the opposite of a lot of the town.

However, I'm more interested in hearing about who you think is mafia.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1671, Sesq wrote:
In post 1664, Hawk wrote:Ingredients is because my phone likes to correct chainsawing to that. Also upon review of the early game knowing who was town that have died and that Magna was scum it seems fairly obvious Magna was chainsawing for you the whole time pushing Nebula otherwise at some point I'm sure Magna could have flipped onto your wagon. Are you saying that scum were on your wagon when you were L2 so that Magna or at least the other two couldn't flip onto you? you were L-2 for almost the entire day. If I was scum you really don't think we could have misLynched you if you were town? Riley was even scumreading you then flips to town reading you for the rest of the day despite listing plenty of good reasons to scumread you d1.

I'll be honest if Riley flips scum I'm more inclined to believe that you are Riley partner and not MB. MB was very quiet d1 and sat on you all game long, so long in fact he didn't even jump on the Lowell wagon. So yeah PoE for me is that

I'm town, Strong townreads on Toto, MB, Hapa.

Scum in Riley, Sesq, Elena.

And I really don't think Elena is scum either so yeah... like I said before I'm okay lynching you or Riley. If we lynch Riley today fine. If she flips town I want your head on a pike tomorrow whether I'm alive or dead.

I really would feel better if we lynched Sesq today tho guys. Riley is almost obviously tied to MoL Sesq is tied to them both if you take into consideration MoL chainsawed for Sesq and Riley not only was dropping mad associatives with MoL but also refused to vote Sesq unless it was a hammer.
I don't know what chainsawing is either, but I'll try to answer your other questions.
Chainsawing is the act of defending someone by attacking the player who was attacking the player you're defending. MoL spends most of day 1 attack Nebula and any case he has on you because you are "town"

"Are you saying that scum were on your wagon when you were L2 so that Magna or at least the other two couldn't flip onto you?"

Umm... I don't understand this question? I don't really know where this is coming from at all, you are extremely difficult to follow, but if you're wondering where I think scum was in terms of wagons, I know Magna was on neb, riley I think switched back and forth a bit, third scum I'm becoming more confident is you (although in terms of associative reads it doesn't necessarily fit well with Magna), and I don't remember what side you were on. I don't know.

Also, you left a little scumslip there, when you said "the other two" scum... don't you scumread me? Well, based on your language and weak case on me and weak defense on yourself, I find you highly suspicious.
Learn to read properly. I'm talking from your perspective that you are town and I am scum since you are so inclined to think so before hand. You are stating a case where you aren't scum meaning Magna or the other two couldn't have flipped on you. You're also trying to imply that for some reason it makes sense if I was scum that I didn't mislynch you d1 Especially if my buddy is Riley. You pair doesn't make sense because D1 we had ample time to flip the me and her onto you if that were the case. -_-;.

It's not a scum slip if I'm asking you a question from your PoV and you keep implying that I'm scum and you are town.

Basically if you think D1 scum weren't going to mislynch you or Nebula and that's why Lowell got lynched then you think one scum was on you when you were L2 which is only Hikari and MB. Because if me and Riley were off your wagon we could have flipped onto you and lynched you without Magna.
"you were L-2 for almost the entire day. If I was scum you really don't think we could have misLynched you if you were town?"

the use of "we" here... I can't tell if scumslip or confbias, I'll let others input. As for the actual point of people going on my wagon, I think riley was there, and so were you, and magna was attached to me like a leech that entire day and it would have made zero sense from a town standpoint for him to flip over, so he didn't. I'll have to look at that day more.
OMG learn to read. There is an IF there this is a hypothetical in which case I am scum. I'm asking if you really think I'm scum does it make sense that we didn't mislynch you d1!

"Riley was even scumreading you then flips to town reading you for the rest of the day despite listing plenty of good reasons to scumread you d1."

Again, this is a reason to scumread riley, not me. Stop diverting attention from your scumpartner.

Also, congratulations on the baby, I never told you that :p
I am scumreading you both! I'm trying to figure out why you are insistent that I am scum when it doesn't logically make sense for me and Riley to he the scum pair!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

Messed up my quote tags but inbetween those last two blocks us me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Sesq »

Is it possible that Me and Nebula are both town, and that scum decided to push nebula more as it was the more reasonable-looking lynch?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Sesq »

Well, shit... I'm kinda in a dilemma. The evidence seems to stack against me from an objective viewpoint, and I'm assuming that I'm going to be lynched today, so I'm just trying to think of other theories of why things turned out against me as they did, because I am just completely dumbfounded. At this point I'm considering self-hammer just so that it can be confirmed that I'm town and you can start to construct your theories more accurately, but then we'd be in LYLO, and while I do think you'd probably end up lynching scum that day, what about the next one? I don't know.

Maybe if someone smarter than me can start spinning off some theories from the starting point of me being town, as illogical as it may appear. I would suggest starting tomorrow AFTER i'm conftown, but you may end up losing a valuable thinker overnight, so it might be better to risk it and start now.

I'm probably getting lynched for this post, I realize :lol:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1692, Sesq wrote:Is it possible that Me and Nebula are both town, and that scum decided to push nebula more as it was the more reasonable-looking lynch?
Maybe but I think it's very unlikely. I do know that if you are town one of Hikari and MB is almost 100% scum because otherwise at some point the two scum besides Magna (especially if it is Riley+1) would have and could have flipped and lynched you d1 leaving Nebula to get lynched d2 and be CC'd to death just the way he was before. Only difference being is we have Lowell instead of you here. But if thats the case it doesn't make sense to me for them to sit on Nebula all d1 like they did.

@Riley I don't have a reason to scumread MB. I like the constant pressure he applied to Sesq all game and I don't see him partnered with Magna. Should I have a reason to scumread MB?

Pedit: I can spin the rest of the possibilities but if you're town I highly think that the reason you didn't get misLynched d1 was because Magna was too invested in Nebula to switch to the counter wagon and Riley never had the chance to hammer and didn't want to put you L-1.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Hawk »

Wait... Sesq were you ever at L-1 D1? If you were pull it up because the VC's don't reflect it and I need to know who had you at L-1 and who was off the wagon still at that point. It's extremely insightful if you do in fact flip town today.

Also MB I got a question for clarification from your ISO if you would.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1520, Music Box wrote:VOTE: Magna

Sesq for one partner. I think Riley might be the other based on her voting.

In post 1515, Sesq wrote:... and MB has been lurking the whole game.
Not lurking. I just can't post as often as some of you seem to be able to.
In post 1532, Music Box wrote:Yes, it's quite likely, and I think it might be Riley in both cases. During Day 1 she was pushing both main wagons but voting neither for most of the time, before putting Lowell to L-1, and then Day 2 she again didn't commit until putting Nebula to L-2 (although I think she wasn't around so much that Day).

Sesq is also on the second wagon but I suspect it's either/or, not both of them together.
In post 1537, Music Box wrote:It was posts like , , that made me think they weren't partners when I originally read them and it was those rather than the later posts that I was thinking of when I wrote that. But there's other posts like that could be either coaching or buddying so they could just have been distancing.

But while going through their ISO's to check that I spotted this:
In post 402, Sesq wrote:Riley Cake - acts in a way that's kind of... well, an act. Probably someone's alt, I don't really care.
In post 528, Sesq wrote:She's a friend on Discord, me and a few others told her about this place. I don't want to say anymore as I don't want game stuff ending up there at all.
In the first quote Sesq is trying to disassociate herself from Riley. In the second she admits knowing her. I don't see any reason for her to do the first unless they are both scum.
Why did you keep flipping between Riley is partnered with Sesq and not. Particularly considering this back and forth back and forth in a 17 post timeframe..
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1695, Hawk wrote:Wait... Sesq were you ever at L-1 D1? If you were pull it up because the VC's don't reflect it and I need to know who had you at L-1 and who was off the wagon still at that point. It's extremely insightful if you do in fact flip town today.

Also MB I got a question for clarification from your ISO if you would.
I was never at L-1, to my belief. At L-2 for quite a while.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Music Box »

Sesq was only at L-1 for two hours from when Toto voted her in to when he moved his vote to Hiraki in .

In post 1696, Hawk wrote:Why did you keep flipping between Riley is partnered with Sesq and not. Particularly considering this back and forth back and forth in a 17 post timeframe..
I already explained this in , which you quoted, after Toto asked me about it. There was no back and forth. I originally thought that they weren't partners but by the time I wrote , echoed in , I thought they might be.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1698, Music Box wrote:Sesq was only at L-1 for two hours from when Toto voted her in to when he moved his vote to Hiraki in .

In post 1696, Hawk wrote:Why did you keep flipping between Riley is partnered with Sesq and not. Particularly considering this back and forth back and forth in a 17 post timeframe..
I already explained this in , which you quoted, after Toto asked me about it. There was no back and forth. I originally thought that they weren't partners but by the time I wrote , echoed in , I thought they might be.
Well, you're paying better attention than I. That said, you haven't analyzed the wagon then... hmm.

When I was at L-1, we had the following people on my wagon:

BBT (town), LUV (town), lowell (town), hiraki (town), mb (undetermined), nebula (town), toto (undetermined).

Return to “Completed Open Games”