mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1641, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Chronicle flips scum, we're lynching Moz or Panther.

see, Dunn, they've been setting Panther up for a while I think.
@Hawk - yeah, but you dont get any cred for that, cos that was after the Chron lynch, when we'd decided to lynch Uzi if Chron flipped scum. easiest bus in the world.
I meant the few "days" before that, when i kep pushing Uzi as scum ,and you kept deflecting it.

@ dunn - why are you reluctant about Hawk?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:44 am

Post by mozamis »

its almost a dead cert that Hawk is scum. God, the guy couldnt have been more my best friend if he'd given me all his lunch money lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:44 am

Post by mozamis »

@ PANTHER WHERE ARE YOU?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 639, BTD6_maker wrote:
Day 1 VC 13

Revan: Creature, lucca261, Eddie Cane, mozamis, Hawk, Lil Uzi Vert, BlueBloodedToffee -
LYNCH

Creature: PantherPunt, Hamm T Smiggles - L-5
Sesq: Dongempire - L-6
Mozamis: Revan - L-6

Not Voting: Sesq

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-13 21:00:00)

With 12 players, it's 7 to lynch!
bang! Bang! Bang! Quick work from the scum team?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1414, Creature wrote:Well, LUV and Panther are pretty much scum.

You can lynch them. If LUV isn't wolf, the wolf deserves the win more.
although the other way of looking at it is that Panther has come in twice with a quick hammer with no discernible reason...

A bit of me now wants to lynch Panther, cos if he is scum, it will be a classic case of scum lurking their way to victory, which while completely legitmate, is still effing annoying.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:00 am

Post by mozamis »

need to hear from Panther.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:01 am

Post by mozamis »

alright i wont have internet access for an 2 hrs, no one vote!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

ok, driving home and thinking about it, i'm prob getting paranoid/over thinking it again.
guts been telling me hawk is town all game. like it did with sesq,. and uzi scum, and chron scum.
so its prob panther.
but yeah, we need to hear from panther.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1751, mozamis wrote:its almost a dead cert that Hawk is scum. God, the guy couldnt have been more my best friend if he'd given me all his lunch money lol
officially retracting this "OMG THE CAFFEINE KICKED IN" post
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

panther hasnt posted for 4 days ffs
@ MOD HAS HE BEEN PRODDED?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Dunn - you confident about Panther?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 799, PantherPunt wrote:official V/LA til Tuesday 3/21
yeah i wanted to lynch this at the time
he really has doen eff all to help town all game
he should have replaced out if he was town

up for lynching panther and if he is town, then its hawk.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by mozamis »

actually i retract that about hawk.
if he is town, then we are up for the most difficult lylo ever.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1361, PantherPunt wrote:VOTE: sesq
why did you vote sesq here, when looking at your ISO, you hadnt even mentioned her for a long time? Your previous post was "Dunn is the werefolf, dunn is the werewolf." Why didnt you vote dunn?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh its gotta be panther. compare his ISo to Dunns and Hawks and its no contest. All Panthers doen all game is vote for no reason, hammered for no reason, and (prob) bussed.
So yeah INTENT TO VOTE PANTHER.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

Grrrrr.... idk who to vote.... panther seems like a good vote here but at the same time I feel like if Panther is wrong then Lylo will be impossible.

Moz is there any world where Dunn is scum?... I really don't think you're scum but I've been torn for like hours because I can't decide who is scum and who isnt...

Dunn what are your thoughts if Panther flips town.... Like hypothetical with me here... I feel like Panther is the next logical place to look but idk... Moz looks towny You look towny I know I'm town so entertain me for a bit. Why are you voting Panther over me or Moz?

Moz same thing you don't think Panther would ever incriminate themselves. And Dunn would never bus so logically I look like last scum but why do I vote Uzi yesterday and not push harder that Sesq was a safer place to lynch. I was convinced that Sesq was scum with Uzi and I didn't care which of the two we voted.

Okay so this is what I'm really trying to sort.

I'm town... Uzi asked me to vote with him. On Moz not Dunn and not panther. On Moz. He ignored the other two for a majority of the time. He was clearly trying to setup some kind of play.

Question I've been asking myself for hours was he setting Moz up for mislynch so when we flipped back to Uzi town would be torn between me and Sesq or was he trying to gain towncred and create some kind of situation where I would never believe Uzi was scum after we got one scum and then lynched other scum on that wagon.

Who doesn't bus first then does bus second. Like if Moz was Uzi's partner then was the cross buss for extreme towncred? Right now everyone alive lynched both Chronicle and Uzi so idk what to think.

Dunn never flinched on Chronicle and hasn't flinched on any other vote. Panther hasn't done anything at all. Moz has been widely Paranoid.

Idk what is scum and what is town . .. god fuck I wish I was a hydra with someone I knew I could bounce ideas off of...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

I guess it's P.O.E,. Your either the best scum ever, or your town. No offence, but i just dont see you being this good as scum.
So if its not Panther, it's Dunn.
HAve to say if it is Dunn, he is good. But his playstyle, although difficult to do, is do able., its the "Ballsy, shove a vote down, look decisive, then dont really do that much" approach. Maybe lol
Anyway, i say we lynch Panther, then Dunn.
All we need to do Hawk is stay strong.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

It could be DUnn, cos i have essentially conf biased him as a town read from my town read of Lucca. I've never seriously considere dhim. So maybe he is the "blindspot".
Fuck knows lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1759, mozamis wrote:panther hasnt posted for 4 days
do you, as scum, not post for four days and shine a big fucking spotlight on your face. Lurk it out, sure, with one post every 24 hrs etc. But not post at all?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE DUNN

cant really see scum not posting for four days.
If I'm wrong, then its Panther.
I aint voting for Hawk.
If it is Hawk, then give him a scummy!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1040, Dunnstral wrote:Just know that PantherPunt is mafia from a quick skim
so yeah, Panther pushed as lynch bait all game?
happy with my vote.
GG.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by PantherPunt »

lol it's gotta be Dunn

But I'll have a serious look later today
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:16 am

Post by PantherPunt »

I think I'm never voting moz so I actually don't care about the order but I really think it's dunn
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Hawk »

mmmmmm.... Okay so I Iso'd BBT, I don't think I'm ever voting Moz....

Let's lynch Dunn I can do Dunn if not Dunn then it's Panther... Moz has been town all game... if he's scum bravo scum team you guys deserved it.

VOTE: Dunn

If it really is Panther I'm sorry Dunn. Dry-Fit and BBT made me think panther isn't scum because of how easily they seemed okay with lynching Momo d1 especially up until the replacement.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:47 am

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE: dunn

Return to “Completed Open Games”