Open 682: Watchmen Wanted -- Game Over Some People Won!!

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: TwoFace
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Creature »

Meh, Aubrey was towny so we're good.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1699, Creature wrote:At second glance I feel more sure it's Hawk + TwoFace + Lil Uzi Vert.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Creature »

lol just three slots still has their original player already.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Creature »

That's pro-town because if I can't read someone, I can read their predecessor.
Sigh
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

If Fire or you are scum then TwoFace might be town. Hawk is not town.

Let's vote Hawk?
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Severa »

In post 1705, Prince Lyon wrote:If Fire or you are scum then TwoFace might be town. Hawk is not town.

Let's vote Hawk?
Too many fire emblem characters not enough muscle memory
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Creature »

Okayyy

VOTE: Hawk
Sigh
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Severa »

VOTE: Hawk
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

Alright sure let's do this.

VOTE: Several You and me RC right here right now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Hawk »

Fucking auto correct I'm trying to be intimidating.

VOTE: Severa
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Severa »

Severa: Titus, havingfitz, Momo, Hawk
Hawk: Severa, Creature
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1686, momo wrote:
In post 1649, TwoFace wrote:Hmm, I just realized titus replaced lucca
That is one of the biggest reasons I scum read that slot. Consider it.
I tried to request that slot cause I thought it was a scum slot
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1689, Severa wrote:
In post 1688, momo wrote:I has slight scum lean on Aubey(not mentioned because I felt like I had bigger fish to fry)but Severa is acting so of. I know she town reads me which is correct but her train of thought makes no sense for town. Like she has no evidence to support her case.

I gotta say:

If your dumb ass wants to lynch me for replacing in and correcting all of your collective dumb asses then do it.

The reason being proposed that I'm scum is that I correctly townread slots that you should all be ashamed to scumread if you're town. Get better.
Yeah see if you are town this is a shitty attitude. That plus you won't explain how you got your reads when asked is more like scum
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1693, Severa wrote:No fuck you all get better at this game.

Why are you trying to derail the fitz wagon? You're asking to be lynched
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Holy shit how the fuck did the fitz wagon disappear? Everyone get the fuck back on fitz. We can lynch Serena tomorrow
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right, you replaced Alisae.

lol
Sigh
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Well I don't care if scum butt Serena has more votes, it's absolutely stupid to let caught scum off the hook simply cause she replaced out.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Creature »

I don't really see this being lucca's scum game.
Sigh
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Give me one more day I've read a little but not as much as I'd like
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by havingfitz »

UNVOTE:

I want to reread Aubrey. So I assume Severa is an RC alt?

Hawk...I reread my suspicions towards you and I still have them.

For those suspecting TB (Creature?) I had Hawk and him disassociated. So if I'm inclined to suspect Hawk I'm probably not going to be interested in a TB (Creature?) wagon.

Once I have had a catch up on all the new replacements and stuff I will put down my vote.

Mod...weekend v/LA. I'll post as I am able to.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Mother in law just got admitted to the hospital. I am going to be a little slow here. Bare with me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Havingfitz V/LA for the weekend. Titus V/LA as needed because family. Please in the future note the rule in the first post in which that says V/LAs are preferred to be PM'd to me. Will do a VC in the AM.
[/quote]
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sorry if this is bad time. Hope everything is alright Titus.

--

Spoiler: Why I think Titus is scum, sorry RC.
So TB in offers Titus a chance to engage with him about reads and the game state. She says she hasn't read and has zero reads which is fine and completely NAI considering she just replaced in. What isn't fine is her ending the conversation right there. Rather than asking if there is a person he wanted her to look into or a particular sequence of events he wanted her to look at, she just shuts the door. No attempt to follow up at all with him either in her ISO.

Titus questions (, ) why Dark is being ran up and questions if he's lynch bait. Both seem like very odd questions based on what I know about her. I'd expect her to have made some sort of attempt to read the game by then as well ask if she could do a bit of meta diving on Dark because she thrives off information in order to make the best decisions as town. Every time I read these questions they feel forced and the lack of concern shown by her hopping on the Dark wagon feels very scummy, especially after she just told Fire in she isn't voting until she has a feel for things. How did getting the recap from someone you just said you don't have a read on and asking those questions gave her a realistic feel of the game state?

The biggest thing however is our back and forth based on the Aubrey slot which has sadly been tainted by Severa. I believe she is lying about genuinely reaction testing due to a visible lack of progression. She calls Aubrey town in and then claims the reason she voted for him in was because she was reaction testing. Why would she feel the need to test the wagons by voting a town read? The only explanation I can see would be that her read on him wasn't as strong or she started scum reading him. I can't see how her read on the slot changed because the only interaction they had during this time was just . There are no other interactions with her and Aubrey during this time. There are also no interactions between her and anyone else about Aubrey during this time so I highly doubt she suddenly started scum reading him. In the post where she calls him town, the tone of it reads assured and confident. It sounded like she had written the slot off as town and had no intention of ever scum reading Aubrey.

I immediately vote for Titus in and all I'm met with is her trivializing and labeling my vote as being annoyed in . I have made my scum read on her slot known ever when I voted Luca and I've been pushing for her lynch ever since the start Day 2. I've given a series of posts for players to look at is to why I scum read her in hopes people are seeing how scummy she's been but nope I'm just annoyed. Not once has she seriously bothered to engage with me as to why I scum read her.

Shorty after she just starts mindlessly tunneling and discrediting my work by saying my vote was in defense of Aubrey and that I lied about my reasoning (, ) for why I voted for her. What's wrong with defending a town read? Why is it lying instead of a misunderstanding? Why do I have to justify myself when everyone knows she replaced Luca and anyone can read Aubrey's ISO and see that he was scum reading Luca? She then argues that because I didn't mention Luca in my ISO that I couldn't have possibly had him as obvious scum. This is an actually lie because I actually voted for him and felt confident his wagon would go through. Why couldn't I just have been spending my time looking and/or trying to lynch his partners?

TL:DR: I think Titus is scum for a lack of drive to game solve, her hop on the Dark wagon, and calling her suspicious flip on the Aubrey slot a reaction test.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 am

Post by momo »

In post 1723, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sorry if this is bad time. Hope everything is alright Titus.

--

Spoiler: Why I think Titus is scum, sorry RC.
So TB in offers Titus a chance to engage with him about reads and the game state. She says she hasn't read and has zero reads which is fine and completely NAI considering she just replaced in. What isn't fine is her ending the conversation right there. Rather than asking if there is a person he wanted her to look into or a particular sequence of events he wanted her to look at, she just shuts the door. No attempt to follow up at all with him either in her ISO.

Titus questions (, ) why Dark is being ran up and questions if he's lynch bait. Both seem like very odd questions based on what I know about her. I'd expect her to have made some sort of attempt to read the game by then as well ask if she could do a bit of meta diving on Dark because she thrives off information in order to make the best decisions as town. Every time I read these questions they feel forced and the lack of concern shown by her hopping on the Dark wagon feels very scummy, especially after she just told Fire in she isn't voting until she has a feel for things. How did getting the recap from someone you just said you don't have a read on and asking those questions gave her a realistic feel of the game state?

The biggest thing however is our back and forth based on the Aubrey slot which has sadly been tainted by Severa. I believe she is lying about genuinely reaction testing due to a visible lack of progression. She calls Aubrey town in and then claims the reason she voted for him in was because she was reaction testing. Why would she feel the need to test the wagons by voting a town read? The only explanation I can see would be that her read on him wasn't as strong or she started scum reading him. I can't see how her read on the slot changed because the only interaction they had during this time was just . There are no other interactions with her and Aubrey during this time. There are also no interactions between her and anyone else about Aubrey during this time so I highly doubt she suddenly started scum reading him. In the post where she calls him town, the tone of it reads assured and confident. It sounded like she had written the slot off as town and had no intention of ever scum reading Aubrey.

I immediately vote for Titus in and all I'm met with is her trivializing and labeling my vote as being annoyed in . I have made my scum read on her slot known ever when I voted Luca and I've been pushing for her lynch ever since the start Day 2. I've given a series of posts for players to look at is to why I scum read her in hopes people are seeing how scummy she's been but nope I'm just annoyed. Not once has she seriously bothered to engage with me as to why I scum read her.

Shorty after she just starts mindlessly tunneling and discrediting my work by saying my vote was in defense of Aubrey and that I lied about my reasoning (, ) for why I voted for her. What's wrong with defending a town read? Why is it lying instead of a misunderstanding? Why do I have to justify myself when everyone knows she replaced Luca and anyone can read Aubrey's ISO and see that he was scum reading Luca? She then argues that because I didn't mention Luca in my ISO that I couldn't have possibly had him as obvious scum. This is an actually lie because I actually voted for him and felt confident his wagon would go through. Why couldn't I just have been spending my time looking and/or trying to lynch his partners?

TL:DR: I think Titus is scum for a lack of drive to game solve, her hop on the Dark wagon, and calling her suspicious flip on the Aubrey slot a reaction test.
This is a great explanation that I agree with. And this is not even all. There is the fact Titus replaced lucca. I will try and get some quotes up soon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”