Open 694: Friends and Enemies (Game Over!)

bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by bombcat »

i'm sort of conflicted. Fitz seemed confident that transcend was town and he isn't considering that with mathblade in the game. i didn't think transcend was town but now it looks like he probably was. his reads were bad though. i don't know, i still think Fitz is the best lynch
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1725, bombcat wrote:i'm sort of conflicted. Fitz seemed confident that transcend was town and he isn't considering that with mathblade in the game. i didn't think transcend was town but now it looks like he probably was. his reads were bad though. i don't know, i still think Fitz is the best lynch
Where have I showed confidence in Transcend being town? "Might be town" and "leaning town" are hardly at the same level of confience Math currently displays towards Sesq. Who he begn the day voting btw.

And my comments have in no way ruled out the possibility of Math (or anyone) being town.

So wth are you talking about?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

So based on Connor's voting patterns I think it's safe to say Game, Transcend/Math, and bombcat are not masons. He could have been distancing but to support all of those 3 players to L-3 seems committed. Likewise wave, Transcend/Math and Sesq all supported a Connor wagon up to L-2.

So sure...there could be some distancing between partners but I like to think it's more likely they are linked.

Which means wave, Math and Sesq; and to a lesser degree bombcat and Game, are unlikely to be masons. Which means they are more likely to be scum.

So not feeling and Egg, flubber and jjh lynch atm. Probably one or both masons in that group.

So one of Game and Math have a very good chance at being scum based on both being on the D1 and D2 mislynches (based on my limited sample of ten games starting off with 2 mislynches having at least 1 scum player supporting both mislynches 80% of the time).

Revised reads:

Town - me
Probably town - Egg, Flubber, jjh
Could be scum - Wave, bomb
Scum - Math, Sesq, Game

Happy where my vote is.
Would still vote Sesq.
Least confident in Game read.
Don't think I would support any other wagons at this time.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1727, havingfitz wrote:So based on Connor's voting patterns I think it's safe to say Game, Transcend/Math, and bombcat are not masons. He could have been distancing but to support all of those 3 players to L-3 seems committed. Likewise wave, Transcend/Math and Sesq all supported a Connor wagon up to L-2.

So sure...there could be some distancing between partners but I like to think it's more likely they are linked.

Which means wave, Math and Sesq; and to a lesser degree bombcat and Game, are unlikely to be masons. Which means they are more likely to be scum.

So not feeling and Egg, flubber and jjh lynch atm. Probably one or both masons in that group.

So one of Game and Math have a very good chance at being scum based on both being on the D1 and D2 mislynches (based on my limited sample of ten games starting off with 2 mislynches having at least 1 scum player supporting both mislynches 80% of the time).

Revised reads:

Town - me
Probably town - Egg, Flubber, jjh
Could be scum - Wave, bomb
Scum - Math, Sesq, Game

Happy where my vote is.
Would still vote Sesq.
Least confident in Game read.
Don't think I would support any other wagons at this time.
... wow. So much wrong I don't know where to begin but so glad I am voting you.

I gotta go to work.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1728, MathBlade wrote:... wow. So much wrong I don't know where to begin but so glad I am voting you.

I gotta go to work.
Par response from you this game. Run along now.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Havingfitz

I regret switching to Flub
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1720, jjh927 wrote:Also I'm seeing Havingfitz as town and Egg as scum now
In post 1730, jjh927 wrote:
Brilliant. I love when town leans vote me :roll:
So that's me back at L-1.

Resigned to being town's next gift to scum's wincon.

After my flip at least give my reads some credence.

AtE blah blah blah

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:33 am

Post by wavemode »

This is such a fucking joke
retired...?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1719, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1718, Egg wrote:I could vote havingfitz but would strongly prefer a sesq lynch.
Because I'm bussing? smh....
Because I'm townreading wave, won't no lynch, and think there's a decent enough chance you are scum. I'm not gonna change my mind on those things over (lack of) pre-flip associations. Also what the fuck is post 1727? Openly mason hunting in thread when the masons obviously chose not to claim the first time you suggested it, or when sesq mentioned it, or when bombcat said what he said.
jjh wrote: Also I'm seeing Havingfitz as town and Egg as scum now
I'm curious what changed here. I already told mathblade earlier that havingfitz was my preferred compromise if it came down to that.
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

Post by bombcat »

In post 1732, wavemode wrote:This is such a fucking joke
that people are voting a guy who's calling you mafia because he doesn't think you're a mason?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 am

Post by wavemode »

That Sesq is escaping the noose again after contributing essentially nothing to town all game, even though in the game jjh linked she was leading the scum hunting. And that we're probably now entering lylo because of it.
retired...?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1726, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1725, bombcat wrote:i'm sort of conflicted. Fitz seemed confident that transcend was town and he isn't considering that with mathblade in the game. i didn't think transcend was town but now it looks like he probably was. his reads were bad though. i don't know, i still think Fitz is the best lynch
Where have I showed confidence in Transcend being town? "Might be town" and "leaning town" are hardly at the same level of confience Math currently displays towards Sesq. Who he begn the day voting btw.

And my comments have in no way ruled out the possibility of Math (or anyone) being town.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Egg...Why is there a decent chance I am scum? Why are you scum reading me? For having a different opinion about the masons on D3? D1 or 2...sure. Day before LYLO my opinion is what it is right or wrong. And if anyone thinks I am scum for thinking so they are mistaken.

As for wtf is post 1727...it's me giving my view on the game. I can be just as right or wrong about who the masons are as I am about who the scum are. I'm working with a pool of 8 people to find 3 scum. Scum are working with a pool of 5 people (because they sure as hell aren't going to suspect me and I haven't claimed mason despite being at L-1...twice now). Maybe they get it wrong tonight and the masons decide to do what I suggested and claim tomorrow. Who knows. That's their call. But I'm trying to narrow down my scum pool by using a little townread poe. At least that gives me a 50/50 chance of hitting scum if I am right.

If the town on my wagon genuinely think I am scum so be it. But if town are on my wagon because they're annoyed that I'm trying to figure out the masons to reduce my scum pool...they should unvote me becuase a policy mislynch is still worse than having a shot a hitting scum today.

And what do you mean "lack of pre-flip associations?"

@Bombcat..I didn't call wave mafia. He certainly could be. I as town wouldn't know for sure. So you both made the top five of my pool of suspects. At least you weren't in the top 3. I could be 100% right (probably not) and you both still be town. The only 100% I am sure of is my alignment (town).

If people are concerned I am close to the mark on who I think town are (aka the pool that most likely contains masons....stunning deduction there) then they should be willing to consider my scum reads as well. If not...no big deal.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Sesq »

UNVOTE: Fitz

tbh

this defense looks town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Aaaah you're right but the reason for the defence makes me want to lynch him 3 times. I'll go back to Flub if people will follow me
VOTE: Flubbernugget
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'll entertain Fitz as scum upon a jjh scum flip
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 am

Post by bombcat »

In post 1740, Flubbernugget wrote:I'll entertain Fitz as scum upon a jjh scum flip
never gonna happen
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1740, Flubbernugget wrote:I'll entertain Fitz as scum upon a jjh scum flip
Well then I hope I'm right on the two of you.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Sesq »

will go after game, maybe math, maybe flub
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will be home in an hour or so.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1731, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1720, jjh927 wrote:Also I'm seeing Havingfitz as town and Egg as scum now
In post 1730, jjh927 wrote:
Brilliant. I love when town leans vote me :roll:
So that's me back at L-1.

Resigned to being town's next gift to scum's wincon.

After my flip at least give my reads some credence.

AtE blah blah blah
Yeah this is Fitz scum.

In the town games he nearly doesn't ate as hard.

In his scum game he said lots of words and fuck y'all I am Jailkeeper (paraphrase) in this game it's fuck y'all I am Town. He doesn't curse out Town as Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1739, jjh927 wrote:Aaaah you're right but the reason for the defence makes me want to lynch him 3 times. I'll go back to Flub if people will follow me
VOTE: Flubbernugget
I scumread Flubber but I see absolutely nothing there that says why Fitz is town.

Also if he was Town then tomorrow would be LyLO no ifs ands or buts about it. So Fitz is absolutely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1746, MathBlade wrote:Also if he was Town then tomorrow would be LyLO no ifs ands or buts about it. So Fitz is absolutely scum.
This makes no sense. "So Fitz is absolutely scum?" Why? smh...

You seriously don't know wtf you're talking about and your meta attempts are laughably bad. Concoctions of scum or the inept. Take your pick. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt which means you must be scum.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1736, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1726, havingfitz wrote:

Bombcat.

bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 am

Post by bombcat »

In post 1166, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1165, Transcend wrote:
In post 1162, havingfitz wrote:Well...all caught up reading. Nothing much to say at the moment. Good with my vote but would vote Sesq if need be.
Leaning town on Transcend, Egg and wavelength. Tbd on everyone else.
low key wouldn't mind if the 4 of us townblocked and maybe add raya there as well.
Not opposed to this. What is your current view on Flubber?

Return to “Completed Open Games”