Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by guyy »

also, for whichever of those 3 is not scum, why are you willingly repeating your mistakes lol
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by guyy »

actually i think maybe sesq/kop is more likely than sesq/flubber

replacing into that slot and thinking the only reason to scumread sesq is low content volume

maybe they think it's safe to sheep

still think flubber/kop is possible or flubber/??
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

I still think Kop is most likely. W/etho
Amrock#3784
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Votecount

LangBuddha
(4): Kop, IronStove, KunkStar, Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
(4): LangBuddha, Guyy, Mulch, Srceenplay

Both LangBuddha and Flubbernugget are L-1!

Not voting
(2): Not_Mafia

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-25 07:38:51)

Let me know if there are any errors in the VC!

Mod Note: Ironstove replaces Sesq and Not_Mafia replaces Wavemode!
[/color]
Im a dog that quacks
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Well that escalated quickly.

Lang needs explaing before being hammered by anyone. Especially with those on Twyin competing wagon voting there.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 579, Srceenplay wrote:Lang needs explaing before being hammered by anyone.
Troll game, and you're a troll.

Unvote

Nobody lynches anyone with 12 days to go
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Ironstove
Hello. How has your day been giong, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

If you lynch me you get dunce tat
to
os. Anyone who doesn't get their license should not be allowed to play with me, but someone with a town role who actively goes against common sense like this, after I make efforts to lay it all out for 5 yolds to grasp ezpzly, and fakking advocates my lynch like this should get a permanent stigma in my book/speakeasy thread.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 531, Lang Buddha wrote:It's a good setup, man, I like it, hmm?

The one role scum should never have allowed to die got lynched day 1. The vig took a huge risk and unwillingly reduced the fakking amount of lynch and PR night action candidates. Frankly, if every maddafakking town would've just kept the fakk quiet and fakking waited for scumfakx to vote against- or protest, the game could have ended already, you know? because the only way scum can hope to win is to sabotage this, ok?

I hammered the rolecop in a way that makes me obvtown, even, alright, eh? Get it through your faces into your heads, man. Mulch wasn't going to keep on Tywin and away from me for long, so that makes her a bussing candidate, I just tell it how it is, alright? Some of the voters didn't even provide reasons, so what they have in common with Mulch is that they could've very easily retracted their vote from Tywin, and would've been ridiculously stupid not to do so if scum, they just didn't figure I'd hammer so quickly without waiting out a claim from him, man, it's that simple. I'm VT so in a way you could say I'm the 4 IC. Now let's hear those claims for fucks sake, man.
This is actually a pretty good post, minus the last part where you say you want to hear claims.

Can you explain a little more clearly what is the big benefit to everyone claiming a role? From my experience, it will play out with 3 people claiming a PR and 6 people claiming a VT. How does that situation help us find scum more than it helps scum target their night kill?
In post 373, SmoothBlue wrote:
In post 361, Mulch wrote:VOTE: tywin
Why?

For someone trying to put their thoughts into actual words, this vote is pretty shit.
So, reading back this post sticks out to me as the determining reason why smoothblue might have been dead. If I was a vigi, I could see a post like this pinging me as bad since smooth was criticizing a lynch train that ultimately flipped scum, so I could see myself reading it as a teammate trying to derail the wagon. Based on that, I don't think the vigi shot was too bad. Yes, it killed a town, but I'd like to believe there was good reasoning behind it (Presuming smooth was the NK, because Raya was very towny throughout D1 so I can see scum trying to kill her).

So, based on the logic that scum would not have allowed their role cop to be lynched so easily, we could probably assume there is a high % chance that scum was on a counter-wagon or not voting:
In post 441, Virtuoso wrote:
Vote Count!

:dead:
TywinL
(7): Wavemode, Guyy, Raya, Mulch, kunkstar7, Srceenplay, Lang Buddha
(LYNCH)
:dead:
Srceenplay
(2) Kop, Flubbernugget,
Sesq
(1): Smoothblue
Wavemode
(1): Sesq

Not voting
(0): :)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-09 12:51:12)

Smoothblue is on holidays and is VLA until monday
Keep it fun!
Let me know if there is a mistake in my Vote Count. I will fix it ASAP.
That would leave kop, nugget, myself, and smooth.

Smooth is dead, so that's myself, kop, and nugget. I also know that I am town (Although you all do not), so FMPOV if I were going to 50/50 between those nugget and kop, I'd hit kop if we are going to go off this logic.

Theory #2: Scum decided to bus their role cop D1 to look towny jumping on his wagon early game and get town cred. If people jumped on and pushed the wagon early enough, then it's possible that they can lay low and avoid suspicion for the rest of the game if town are not mindful.

I don't really think this was the case, and it's a very unpopular strategy because mafia is a fickle game and people tend to forget all of the great things you did on D1 if you're still alive end-game irregardless of alliance because that's just the nature of the game, so basically crippling yourself early game doesn't necessarily remove the risk of losing with good town players.

Side Note: I normally play pretty aggressive and try to put some pressure on everyone no matter how towny they are acting to see if it is who they really are or just an act, but this game doesn't seem like the right place to do it because I have a feeling everything is very straightforward from reading i.e. the towny players are town and the scummy players are scum.
In post 475, Kop wrote:Right now, I believe who is scum is Sesq.

She seems to be disengaged in the game, and for the whole of day one, she is locked in her read against Wave, and didn't seem to want to engage with anything else. She has stayed away from pretty much anything else.

VOTE: Sesq
In post 476, Kop wrote:Lang Buddha is another potential scum, that hammer does no justice, I think the only thing that is making me nervous about that read, is the fact that it flipped over the rolecop which is a strong role for scum.

If it flipped over the goon, it would give me a strong read in saying that is scum hammering to deprive town of further information.

I don't believe that is a survival wagon that she claims it was.
Not really convinced by this logic, kind of feels like you're just looking for a reason to vote for me.
In post 495, Srceenplay wrote:Welcome to the game Ironstove. Can you understand why someone would scum read your slot or have you not read up?
Also, I'd like to hear your reasoning on why people would/are scum reading my slot. After reading, it doesn't feel like this slot was being pressured much or suspected at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: kop
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 am

Post by ironstove »

Another note to the vig: Even though I can understand the reasoning behind why smooth blue might have been shot, I don't think it was a good kill. Shooting players because you 'think or suspect' they might be scum rather than have a strong confidence in your read will greatly hurt town. In such a situation, it is better to forgo shooting that night and try to gather more information before you make a decision.

Anyway, think hard before you decide to take another shot tonight because we're currently at 7:2 and if you miss your shot again, it will be 4:2 MYLO if you get night killed.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 576, guyy wrote:actually i think maybe sesq/kop is more likely than sesq/flubber

replacing into that slot and thinking the only reason to scumread sesq is low content volume

maybe they think it's safe to sheep

still think flubber/kop is possible or flubber/??
What's the other reason sesq was being scum read? I went through the thread and nothing pinged me as bad.

Someone who is scum reading my spot, please enlighten me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 583, ironstove wrote:In post 495, Srceenplay wrote:
Welcome to the game Ironstove. Can you understand why someone would scum read your slot or have you not read up?

Also, I'd like to hear your reasoning on why people would/are scum reading my slot. After reading, it doesn't feel like this slot was being pressured much or suspected at all. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I asked that question to bring you in the game right away and to get some immediate content out of you.
It wasn't that I was scum reading you or understand why your slot would be scum read.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 585, ironstove wrote:Another note to the vig: Even though I can understand the reasoning behind why smooth blue might have been shot, I don't think it was a good kill. Shooting players because you 'think or suspect' they might be scum rather than have a strong confidence in your read will greatly hurt town. In such a situation, it is better to forgo shooting that night and try to gather more information before you make a decision.

Anyway, think hard before you decide to take another shot tonight because we're currently at 7:2 and if you miss your shot again, it will be 4:2 MYLO if you get night killed.
So you're saying you're not the vig, which is great for scum to know, man, but still lobby against the mass claim, hmm? despite you clearly thinking the vig might be an idiot and a threat to himself and others, man?! Would you be this stupid as town? We don't need you around if you are, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Let me put things in perspective.

Language is a key aspect in picking up sexy beautiful women, man. Tis why male birds go out of their way to assimilate the correct form that will get them to score, and interact in it exactly right, eh? judging by the fact that they actually listen to their fathers which nobody likes to do, you know? These are the things we share with animals, and for millennia fatherless children had to learn these things from nature.

Back in the old days if there wasn't enough science the lords would instigate wars with the sole purpose of leaving children fatherless, hmm? and keep a close eye on their findings in a controlled environment like a Shaolin order, so the ultimate victor maddafakka of the war, the emperor, could spread that science selectively, man. It's sad but this is how society breathes across a millennial timelapse, ya-ya?

The fatherless who didn't contribute useful science, but had an entertaining way of trying nevertheless, were thought impure forms of language, so the female children could still interact with them for the sake of entertainment, you know? but be able to discriminate against them with regard to courting attempts, man.

Undesirables were provided with languages so impure and devoid of intelligence-enabling elements that they could never rise to a level greater than a mindless soldier, whereas the females who disregarded the court conduct matrix of the emperor became the whores that could only hope to get pregnant by the strongest of soldiers, or else risk getting raped, beaten and humiliated further down into abysmal social ranks.

Pretty much exactly what's happening today, judging by the many languages and dialects existent in a relatively small region, and the forces that be, making it extra difficult to master them, man, with the lack of a convenient phonetic alphabet and the lack of polyglot translation clubs, hmm?

The easiest way to learn a language is write something and have it translated and narrated to you, preferably in two ways, man, high and colloquial forms, you know? maybe throw in some cultural reference, slang or meme, eh? to keep it spicy. But nooo, learning a language has to be torture, man, and the groups of people with the most intimidating military have to be indoctrinated to feel as though it's their prerogative to feel like the form of language they natively speak should serve as a passport to make them feel at home anywhere, eh? a local in a foreign country, so they never have to be subjected to what is perceived as torture nor the disadvantages of ignorance and stigmatizing form, yet still get to pick up the sexy beautiful women, threatening to turn the whole world into a whore house, man.

This has happened many times in confined areas of China, in some of which the most diplomatic of whores reached out to each other to form a coven, and conduct language experiments, persuading their warchief husbands to have mercy on the scholars so they could gather a basis for forming their own orders with the goal of subjugating and squeezing out fatherless children for their scientific and creative potential, and so the cycle propels itself and it comes to war once there's one supreme ruler and not enough science to provide a lavish and comfortable life for those he perceives as threatening to him. The unspeakable parasite I referenced in my bars lives on, man, and it's the emperor's paranoia that feeds it.

Aahhh, oh and sometimes large groups of people get singled out for elimination or at least stigmatization. The most elegant of ways to stigmatize them is to estrange them from their fathers, and reverse the pronunciation of the language, so their written and spoken language becomes the opposite or reversed form of the functional one. It takes centuries of critical thinking to recover from this if at all, and most never conceptualize the reason for their degradation and discrimination manifested in daily life by seemingly irrational negativity, force exertion and humiliation against them, so the only light they see is through a small window representing the path towards becoming a warrior, which the powers that be can divert into military if the parasite is strong with them. They fight until they can mimicry being favored by the system, and even make believe stigmas in the language form of those who are not stigmatized. If they manage to gain the numbers and momentum to push through this pseudo-stigma inception.. well that's a scum victory in a bastard setup, ya-ya.

So once it's set and done, and the women belong to somebody, the currency for trade for the commoners becomes the male orgasm. The lord chooses all the keywords and procedures to achieve it, but if he keeps them all for himself then unrest is inevitable, so he intelligently distributes them and gives them value. He then rates how much of that value the goods and services deserve. Usually emperors who don't originate from noble houses have no precedents to learn doing this, while some are simply too stupid regardless, so they employ others, thus losing control of the most precious power on the population scale, the privilege to dictate value.

When no one intelligence is strong enough to prevent the possibility of entropy overthrowing its sovereignty, aiaiai, the emperor may die N0 by inside treachery or revolution, and we have a mafia game on a population scale on our hands, and sexy beautiful women are the buy-in and the prize. Usually to be sexy, women have to have boobs so ß is a really good symbol, and bragons a really good name for something that means you can play with those titties while you cum, and make your progeny be able to suck on them all it wants... well, unless you're a dickless piece of shit..

Furthermore, the winners get to pre-program the successful mating of their progeny inside the cultural parasite. Have it roam and grow inside the dreams and shared mindfields of the population. Objectors have a thick shroud of antagonistic value to pierce before they can even get near to identifying who the emperor is, let alone rise against and defeat him, her or it (female emperors, why not? Artificial Intelligence feeding on social matrixes to serve as their hardware, sure, man).

In a world where the simple question of what is truly worth risking getting banned for is pretty much the only sword to keep the enlightened intelligence warrior from succumbing to madness and herd mentality or lose immersion and interest, seeds of the programming inside the value system are blossoming well in the most fertile wombs, indicated as such by the sexiness and beauty of women.
Therefore, I call my brand of bragon currency dragon glamour, and you're about to receive none of it whatsoever for lynching a fellow townie. Furthermore will be forced to talk backwards if you want to play in any game under my rewardenship (see speakeasy thread), which will be the only games worth playing in a foreseeable future.

PS: Note that I've started writing this when I was still at L-1 with Not_Mafia not yet voting, man.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:27 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 589, Lang Buddha wrote:Let me put things in perspective.

Language is a key aspect in picking up sexy beautiful women, man. Tis why male birds go out of their way to assimilate the correct form that will get them to score, and interact in it exactly right, eh? judging by the fact that they actually listen to their fathers which nobody likes to do, you know? These are the things we share with animals, and for millennia fatherless children had to learn these things from nature.

Back in the old days if there wasn't enough science the lords would instigate wars with the sole purpose of leaving children fatherless, hmm? and keep a close eye on their findings in a controlled environment like a Shaolin order, so the ultimate victor maddafakka of the war, the emperor, could spread that science selectively, man. It's sad but this is how society breathes across a millennial timelapse, ya-ya?

The fatherless who didn't contribute useful science, but had an entertaining way of trying nevertheless, were thought impure forms of language, so the female children could still interact with them for the sake of entertainment, you know? but be able to discriminate against them with regard to courting attempts, man.

Undesirables were provided with languages so impure and devoid of intelligence-enabling elements that they could never rise to a level greater than a mindless soldier, whereas the females who disregarded the court conduct matrix of the emperor became the whores that could only hope to get pregnant by the strongest of soldiers, or else risk getting raped, beaten and humiliated further down into abysmal social ranks.

Pretty much exactly what's happening today, judging by the many languages and dialects existent in a relatively small region, and the forces that be, making it extra difficult to master them, man, with the lack of a convenient phonetic alphabet and the lack of polyglot translation clubs, hmm?

The easiest way to learn a language is write something and have it translated and narrated to you, preferably in two ways, man, high and colloquial forms, you know? maybe throw in some cultural reference, slang or meme, eh? to keep it spicy. But nooo, learning a language has to be torture, man, and the groups of people with the most intimidating military have to be indoctrinated to feel as though it's their prerogative to feel like the form of language they natively speak should serve as a passport to make them feel at home anywhere, eh? a local in a foreign country, so they never have to be subjected to what is perceived as torture nor the disadvantages of ignorance and stigmatizing form, yet still get to pick up the sexy beautiful women, threatening to turn the whole world into a whore house, man.

This has happened many times in confined areas of China, in some of which the most diplomatic of whores reached out to each other to form a coven, and conduct language experiments, persuading their warchief husbands to have mercy on the scholars so they could gather a basis for forming their own orders with the goal of subjugating and squeezing out fatherless children for their scientific and creative potential, and so the cycle propels itself and it comes to war once there's one supreme ruler and not enough science to provide a lavish and comfortable life for those he perceives as threatening to him. The unspeakable parasite I referenced in my bars lives on, man, and it's the emperor's paranoia that feeds it.

Aahhh, oh and sometimes large groups of people get singled out for elimination or at least stigmatization. The most elegant of ways to stigmatize them is to estrange them from their fathers, and reverse the pronunciation of the language, so their written and spoken language becomes the opposite or reversed form of the functional one. It takes centuries of critical thinking to recover from this if at all, and most never conceptualize the reason for their degradation and discrimination manifested in daily life by seemingly irrational negativity, force exertion and humiliation against them, so the only light they see is through a small window representing the path towards becoming a warrior, which the powers that be can divert into military if the parasite is strong with them. They fight until they can mimicry being favored by the system, and even make believe stigmas in the language form of those who are not stigmatized. If they manage to gain the numbers and momentum to push through this pseudo-stigma inception.. well that's a scum victory in a bastard setup, ya-ya.

So once it's set and done, and the women belong to somebody, the currency for trade for the commoners becomes the male orgasm. The lord chooses all the keywords and procedures to achieve it, but if he keeps them all for himself then unrest is inevitable, so he intelligently distributes them and gives them value. He then rates how much of that value the goods and services deserve. Usually emperors who don't originate from noble houses have no precedents to learn doing this, while some are simply too stupid regardless, so they employ others, thus losing control of the most precious power on the population scale, the privilege to dictate value.

When no one intelligence is strong enough to prevent the possibility of entropy overthrowing its sovereignty, aiaiai, the emperor may die N0 by inside treachery or revolution, and we have a mafia game on a population scale on our hands, and sexy beautiful women are the buy-in and the prize. Usually to be sexy, women have to have boobs so ß is a really good symbol, and bragons a really good name for something that means you can play with those titties while you cum, and make your progeny be able to suck on them all it wants... well, unless you're a dickless piece of shit..

Furthermore, the winners get to pre-program the successful mating of their progeny inside the cultural parasite. Have it roam and grow inside the dreams and shared mindfields of the population. Objectors have a thick shroud of antagonistic value to pierce before they can even get near to identifying who the emperor is, let alone rise against and defeat him, her or it (female emperors, why not? Artificial Intelligence feeding on social matrixes to serve as their hardware, sure, man).

In a world where the simple question of what is truly worth risking getting banned for is pretty much the only sword to keep the enlightened intelligence warrior from succumbing to madness and herd mentality or lose immersion and interest, seeds of the programming inside the value system are blossoming well in the most fertile wombs, indicated as such by the sexiness and beauty of women.
Therefore, I call my brand of bragon currency dragon glamour, and you're about to receive none of it whatsoever for lynching a fellow townie. Furthermore will be forced to talk backwards if you want to play in any game under my rewardenship (see speakeasy thread), which will be the only games worth playing in a foreseeable future.

PS: Note that I've started writing this when I was still at L-1 with Not_Mafia not yet voting, man.
didn't read any of this
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Yeah your flavor posting or whatever tone you're trying to achieve really isn't entertaining, and it makes your posting hard to understand. Not trying to be rude, just honest.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Stove, is kop scum for more than just voting you poorly?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 556, guyy wrote:
In post 536, Flubbernugget wrote:He did hammer a scum role cop d1

There's room for the vig to clean up stupidity
were you not aware of that before lang pointed it out??
In trying to figure out why he was suggesting mass claim I had a mental lapse

Now I really don't care any more
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Flubber, man, seriously, you are a shitty person figuratively speaking for saying that, which is way worse than in the literal sense, eh? You could never be anything more than a son of a bitch in my worldview, so why would I go out of my way to entertain you, hmm?

The new guy, you're not voting me and the rules don't explicitly compel you to read it, so I will abstain from exclamating read or gtfo, man, and I can't be sure whether you're lying to spite me so I can't be arsed to think about whether I'm disappointed, or annoyed, you know?
So how bout linking me 3 VT games and a scumgame, like I've asked you to. I'm done being painted useless by unlicensed folk for the day.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:06 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 591, Flubbernugget wrote:Yeah your flavor posting or whatever tone you're trying to achieve really isn't entertaining, and it makes your posting hard to understand. Not trying to be rude, just honest.
^
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:11 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 572, guyy wrote:oh fuck i thought ironstove was wavemode replacement

kunk wtf are you doing voting with sesq flubber and kop
Remember sesq made no sense to me
And Flubbernugget doesn't seem scummy so far, is the justification there his wagon placement?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm sticking on Lang until I get through my work today, then I'll see if kops worth moving to. I think guyy has a pretty good handle on the game right now.
Welcome to the Network.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 596, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 572, guyy wrote:oh fuck i thought ironstove was wavemode replacement

kunk wtf are you doing voting with sesq flubber and kop
Remember sesq made no sense to me
And Flubbernugget doesn't seem scummy so far, is the justification there his wagon placement?
So you think scum hammered their pr is more likely than scum trying to push an alternate lynch?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 592, Flubbernugget wrote:Stove, is kop scum for more than just voting you poorly?
It's just a process of elimination method that led me to kop.

I had to ask myself between kop and flubber, which of the two would be more likely to flip scum?

With that said, if Kop flips scum, I could see lang being town because the two of their interactions don't seem like players on the same team.

Return to “Completed Open Games”