Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 948, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 943, Mulch wrote:
In post 721, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 716, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Screenplay

I don't buy this
What is it that you don't buy?

I told you when you entered I thought you might be scum. Now you voting me without reason is confirming that thought.
This is the bad push. I said you never pushed me early game, stop twisting my words.
How is that a push. I just reiterated what I said early game.
Fine, a shade. Whatever. You still scumread me without believing in it, because I wasn’t in your lunch list, brought up rationale of early game to justify it, and then called a run on sentence circular logic .

And then the power role soft
Amrock#3784
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 947, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 941, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 931, Mulch wrote:
In post 930, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 890, guyy wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

don't know if the last one actually counts
nvm

So, for real, man. What's the case on Screen, hmm?
Bad power role soft, bad push on me, bad defense to me. Look in iso for details
You are full of shit. You thinking you saw a soft and wrong is not my fault. Bad push? You just said I haven't pushed you. Trust me, if I am lynched you are fucked next day for this shit because you are making up excuses to vote me that suck.
We can lynch Mulch today, man, if you have to contribute to any case pls do so, eh?
I don't have a case on mulch and don't want to vote him right now.
If I get flipped definitely look into him or just vig him.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 949, Mulch wrote:
In post 945, Lang Buddha wrote:If you have a case against me compile it now, basically follow my lead and mimic my constructive undertaking, Mulch, man. Stop being theatrical, eh?
I wasn’t theatrical day 1 and you don’t deserve towncred that you say you do. Those are the bad things you’ve done
Why would you say Want lynch now with 1 and a half days to go, man? and I do deserve all the cred I risked so much to get. Now unless you have a reason to deny me that cred you should not mention this again at this juncture and concentrate on finding stuff that is in fact alignment indicative about me and others. We'll probably have to let the PRs decide the lynch. There's still enough time to make cases and analyze but not enough for you to act like this, you know?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm done playing with him. He does not make games fun and I don't like his play style.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 952, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 945, Lang Buddha wrote:If you have a case against me compile it now, basically follow my lead and mimic my constructive undertaking, Mulch, man. Stop being theatrical, eh?
I wasn’t theatrical day 1 and you don’t deserve towncred that you say you do. Those are the bad things you’ve done
Why would you say Want lynch now with 1 and a half days to go, man? and I do deserve all the cred I risked so much to get. Now unless you have a reason to deny me that cred you should not mention this again at this juncture and concentrate on finding stuff that is in fact alignment indicative about me and others. We'll probably have to let the PRs decide the lynch. There's still enough time to make cases and analyze but not enough for you to act like this, you know?
I brought it up because you JUST FUCKING ASKED ME

VOTE: lang
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 953, Srceenplay wrote:I'm done playing with him. He does not make games fun and I don't like his play style.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Mulch »

You just blamed me for sharing my thoughts on you when you explicitly asked me for them. Explain that lang? ???
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mulch »

You both can fuck off too, I don’t understand a fucking word you say Lang and you chronically lurk Screen and give no reasoning. You deserve each fucking other and I HOPE you never play with me again
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 956, Mulch wrote:You just blamed me for sharing my thoughts on you when you explicitly asked me for them. Explain that lang? ???
Why would I attempt to explain something that has a false premise, man?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 958, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 956, Mulch wrote:You just blamed me for sharing my thoughts on you when you explicitly asked me for them. Explain that lang? ???
Why would I attempt to explain something that has a false premise, man?
Show the false premise without being your annoying ass character. ENGLISH
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Mulch »

You said this I explained my thoughts and then you asked me why I brought it up.??
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You quoted it, eh?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 961, Lang Buddha wrote:You quoted it, eh?
What?????
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

What does you denying me my towncred have to do with me telling you to contribute to the cases of potential lynch candidates, man, instead of repeating the former without any justification, eh?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 963, Lang Buddha wrote:What does you denying me my towncred have to do with me telling you to contribute to the cases of potential lynch candidates, man, instead of repeating the former without any justification, eh?
Let’s get some timeline facts.

1) you randomly spout bullshit about how I was acting theatrical and how I’m “denying you towncred” out of the blue
2) I call you out on it
3) you asked me to give you my case on you
4) I do
5) You blame me and say it’s bad I’m giving pointless cases, let alone that you did one on step 1 and asked
Me for one on step 3

Do you see the problem?
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I don't see a reason for town to parade their readiness to lynch the way you were. At that stage, similar to this one but moreso, we needed cases, and you failed to deliver.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 965, Lang Buddha wrote:
I don't see a reason for town to parade their readiness to lynch the way you were. At that stage, similar to this one but moreso, we needed cases, and you failed to deliver.
The day was boring and voted had been sitting for a while, what the fuck do you mean “parade readiness to lynch” like that’s some fucking foreign thing
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 966, Mulch wrote:
In post 965, Lang Buddha wrote:
The day was boring and voted had been sitting for a while, what the fuck do you mean “parade readiness to lynch” like that’s some fucking foreign thing
Scum would profit from parading their readiness to lynch the scum rolecop. Scum would also profit from not letting the scum rolecop die, and if you are scum you profited from the first one, and signaled readiness to have me lynched, while you were antagonizing smooth, who was off the rolecop wagon and could've been set up to be a nice mislynch or vig kill which he wound up being, probably partly because of your EoD posts. This is the case on you that I've brought forth, and that is what I'm doing now.. wtf are you doing? nitpicking semantics, eh?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Mulch »

Ugh, I guess I can see where your coming from. But I didn’t parade the lynch at all. But you could interpret it that way if you haven’t played on this site for a while I guess or played with me

VOTE: screen
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

So you could see how I have problems with your case on Screen maybe too, ah? It is centered around you being town and a supposed soft claim which nobody except you acknowledges as such. Do you have something more or something on someone else, man, because if you don't that's pretty scummy in my book . Also feel free to come up with reasons not to lynch Flubber any time, and this goes for all.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 969, Lang Buddha wrote:So you could see how I have problems with your case on Screen maybe too, ah? It is centered around you being town and a supposed soft claim which nobody except you acknowledges as such. Do you have something more or something on someone else, man, because if you don't that's pretty scummy in my book . Also feel free to come up with reasons not to lynch Flubber any time, and this goes for all.
How is it centered around me being town, use quotes, please. And even if it was how the fuck is that scummy? And everyone I’m pretty sure that’s voting screenplay is acknowledging the soft.
Amrock#3784
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

guyy didn't say anything about the soft, but could be, man. Not Mafia is narcoleptic at best so I wouldn't count that in.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Mulch »

Why would you vote screenplay without believing the most damning evidence
Amrock#3784
WhemeStar
WhemeStar