Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Chip Butty »

He seems to have dodged taking a stand on your lynch, though. All he did was talk about how many stands he has taken.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Realeo »

How is this is not my position on his lynch?
In post 994, Realeo wrote:I am the first guy who made a stand on why you are unlikely to be non-traitor.
I'm going to return back to my verbose mode.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Realeo »

I don't understand how Assembrelowts have 4 game commitments.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Realeo »

Ho. Ho. I like Assembrelowts just changed his sig.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 520, Realeo wrote:As a protest for being scumread for "being verbose", I'm using a picture because..it's zero word?

The more left you are, the townier I read you.
The wider the bar, the more uncertain I am.

Not to be read in an absolute scale (conf town to conf scum) but as a relative scale (the townies of all to the scummies of all)
Move Alchemist to the left and make the wide of the bar smaller.
Grapes stays there but increase the wide a bit.
Move Mulch to the left but make the wide of the bar
way
even bigger.
Move Luca to the right.
Make ChipButty wide even bigger.
Move Unah to the right but increase the wide.
Ironstove is somewhere between ChipButty and Unah.
Make Assembrelowts ???

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1002, Realeo wrote:How is this is not my position on his lynch?
In post 994, Realeo wrote:I am the first guy who made a stand on why you are unlikely to be non-traitor.
I'm going to return back to my verbose mode.
LOL you never actually left your verbose mode. Only talked about it, which ironically added to your verbosity.

So, your CURRENT position is still that UnaH Is scum but not the traitor? There's room on the wagon, you know...
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Realeo »

I know, but isn't out priority is to hit the other two mafia because those are where the mafia power role?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1006, Chip Butty wrote:So, your CURRENT position is still that UnaH Is scum but not the traitor?
I did not say that.

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1007, Realeo wrote:I know, but isn't out priority is to hit the other two mafia because those are where the mafia power role?
Are...are you actually saying 'yeah UnaH is scum but let's not lynch him because the non-traitors have higher priority'?

I mean, first, it's either 7-3 or 7-2 (+1). We don't have much wriggle room.

Second, why so sure there was no recruitment?

Third, wow.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1008, Realeo wrote:
In post 1006, Chip Butty wrote:So, your CURRENT position is still that UnaH Is scum but not the traitor?
I did not say that.
I know you didn't say it. So you haven't taken a current stand on UnaH. Do you think UnaH is scum, or not? Do you support his lynch or not? If so, why not vote him?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Realeo »

I am going to avoid this semantic battle.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 am

Post by ironstove »

i'm a little confused by that awful ms paint picture. So, who is your strongest scum read atm realo?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Realeo »

The awful ms paint picture is meant to demonstrate how scummy I scumread someone but how uncertain I am. That was done in such way because in D1, I felt ChipButty was scummier but I was more certain that IceGuy is scum ("How do you answer who is your strongest scumread question in such trade off?") so when CB asked for my read list D1, I just do it that way to avoid semantic debate (You do want use to avoid that right?)

And I find it effective because CB didn't ask for follow up question.

At this point, I am happy with ironstove, Assembrelowts (maybe?), UNAH (as I foreshadowed, I do not like how he reacted to Alchemist so I move him to the right [ie.scummier], but his 971 seems town so I widen the bar [ie.uncertainty]), and CB.

Who is my strongest scum read? I'm not even sure how to communicate it correctly since the way you intepret who is my strongest scumread may be different on your priority, so let the picture speaks for itself.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Realeo »

For the record, Assembre was the clear scummiest until the signature change. That signature change throws me off.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Realeo »

Take example of the current situation. If you take the center point, UNAH would be the scummiest, but if you take the right edge, you would take ironstove as the scummiest. However, my uncertainty at ironstove is so big that I he can be the towniest of {UNAH,CB,is} and the scummiest of {UNAH,CB,is} at the same time. What a dilemma!

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Catching up..

Ok so Alch goes from being unsure on who he wants to lynch for today in to putting Una at L-1 a mere 13 minutes later:
In post 775, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 766, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 765, CommKnight wrote:
In post 762, UnaBombaH wrote: One of Alch/Comm might have to be scum at this point - yesterday I thought it was Comm, but now I'm back to 50/50 because of Ice's flip.
What Assemble said, and LOL. Riiight. Gotta be me or Alch right, at least one of us.

VOTE: Una

I wanted you dead yesterday and then the quick-lynch happened on Duck. You're not escaping this time.
Passing by again.
I just think GameNBurger was a weird kill over either of you, but maybe it's just me?

Also: how does no one think it weird that scum!Una would kill EITHER Ice or Game?
Especially Ice, but I think that was the vig.
Seriously, I don't have time until tomorrow or Sunday, but think about the night actions from scum!Una perspective.
Think about me tunneling Ice as hard as I did, why would I throw my everything into one specific lynch DAY 1?
There would be 1-2 others also giving input on the NK.

It's also possible that instead of being with the normal scum you are a Traitor and a member of the Rebel Alliance. Take him away!

VOTE: Una
L-1
Now to me, just because he was able to find plausible reasons for why Una's defence regarding the NK isn't completely sound, is that reason enough to put him to L-1 so quickly without yet looking at Iron, who he also suspects, and while Una still lacks time to defend himself properly?
In post 783, Mulch wrote:Don’t anybody dare fucking hammer. If you do you better give a good fucking reason chip isn’t scum. If chip hammers that’s a scum claim regardless of Una’s allignment
I like the emotion here, but are you really saying if Chip hammers Una and he flips scum, that in itself is a scumclaim?

That's absurd.
In post 792, CommKnight wrote: 2.) Unless anyone has any objections or a reason to scumread me, I say let me pick the pool since I haven't done anything unreasonable or jumped the gun today. The pool will be of 3 people total. Assuming the vig is in this pool, then at least they have two choices, if not, then they have 3.
Are you being serious?

So because you haven't '
done anything unreasonable or jumped the gun today
' we should all implicitly trust you?

And for what its worth, I'd say the logic behind your 'vig pool' is pretty unreasonable.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 843, CommKnight wrote: Mulch and Realeo are really the two I'm not looking at and I still think Alchemist is probably not scum yet. Would need something more damning on him to make me think otherwise.
Why aren't you looking at Mulch?

Why would you need '
something more damning
' in order to consider Alch might be scum? He's not exactly Towning it up right now.

In post 846, CommKnight wrote:
In post 845, Realeo wrote: It's cringeworthy, indeed.
Is it really though? If we were making a pool of 3 locked. Would you really even consider me in the top 3 choices to shoot? Let's not kid ourselves here. I am trying to make the pool list because I'm not really on anyone's top 3 for any pool list to shoot into. So until someone wants to come forward and case me as scummy to put me in the top 3, I do not see a single problem with leaving myself out of it. On top of that, CB has had a problem with anything I suggest that might point to him or a potential buddy. But until he presents an actual case as to not follow what I suggest, it's basically trying jump into the ocean and hoping to make a tsunami.
So you're using the fact you're not well scumread to justify not including yourself in the vig pool, but that could apply to others such as me and Grapes, who you would include at your own personal whim. You also exclude Mulch, who seems to be scumread more?
In post 904, CommKnight wrote:
In post 902, Mulch wrote:
In post 900, CommKnight wrote: grapes if Una = scum.
Luca if Una = town.
I just feel Luca Is objectively scummier than grapes. Why grapes if unah scum, not fighting if just curious.
Because if Una is scum, grapes potentially was trying to divert the wagon away from Una D1 and caused the mislynch.
If Una was town, there was no reason for him to divert it away from town.
This is just wrong for a start - scum diverting a wagon away from town and onto another Townie is a very common tactic as it causes confusion when people try to make association reads.

Furthermore, at the time of Grapes' vote the VC looked like this:
In post 371, PMysterious wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Assemblerotws- 1 (Realeo
Realeo- 1 (grapes)
Chip Butty- 2 (Duckworth, CommKnight)
GameNBurger- 0
ironstove- 0
IceGuy- 3 (Mulch, Luca Blight, UnaBombaH)
Luca Blight- 0
Duckworth- 1 (Chip Butty)
Mulch- 0
Alchemist21- 0
grapes- 0
CommKnight- 0
UnaBombaH- 2 (Alchemist 21, Ice Guy)

Also, I am aware I am a day late, but grapes has been prodded. He has 24 hours to post, or he will be replaced.
So not only is Una not in that much trouble here, Grapes also could have targeted IceGuy who was the more likely mislynch at the time of his Duck vote.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I absolutely like Realeos and Luca Blights posts.
Not only because they don't OUTRIGHT scumread me, or are at least willing to admit there's merit in interacting before deciding the lynch.

I also have one setup-specific question that has been bothering me all day: shouldn't scum always take two powerroles in this setup? Like ALWAYS.

Because if they take two powerroles, they are no longer goons (right?), and there is always a chance town gets one useless role in Goon Cop?
Just something I was wondering, can someone confirm this makes sense?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And in case no one gets what I'm driving at, is that scum would almost surely have a Traitor (as not to make him a goon), and would therefore have a daytalk-passive..right?
This also leads to a setup where scum has not one goon, but we MIGHT randomly get a Goon Cop who is useless (and almost negative power if he thinks he has cleared anyone HOX HOX)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 915, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 826, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 821, Mulch wrote:You said those on the wagon are scummy and those off the wagon are scummy :lol: :lol:
We all know scum can be on or off the wagon. I'm pointing to people who stand out in some way. Note that CK LAMISTly points to his noninvolvement in the DW lynch.
You know you've thrown a lot of shade at the people outside the proposed vig pool. I'm thinking you might be scum that's afraid you'll be the one getting vigged.
But then, to be fair to Chip, it makes no sense to completely ignore those outside of the wagon (any of which would have hammered if need be, I'm sure), and would it reasonable to consider a Townie might also be averse to the idea of being vig killed?

In post 934, Mulch wrote:
In post 933, UnaBombaH wrote:If you are, can you give me some insight on how you see the game right now?
Also: is it possible for you to see WHY someone might scumread you by association/PoE?
And finally: how highly do you value Alchemists townplay?
Una:

How do I see the game right now? I think Iron has a very high chance to flip scum, and Chip a decently high chance to flip scum. Assemble has a greater than average chance to flip scum, same with you, and same with Luca. Although, considering the way that Iron and Chip have been pushing you, you are probably not be scum if both of them flip scum. I think Alch, Grapes, Comm, Realeo are really towny, and probably don't have more than 1 scum in them. I would say Realeo is my highest townread at this point.

I can see why someone would scumread me, because everyone is always paranoid of me.
I'm good scum so people always think I'm scum when I'm town because they want to have the accomplishment of beating someone good at scum.
So through that and PoE, yeah I can see. I do not see how someone can scumread me through association because every single person pushed one of the top 2 wagons so there is no validity to scumreading someone for that. ANd I definitely don't see the bullshit reasons Iron and Chip are scumreading me for.

I think Alch is town, but I don't know how much I value his townplay . I don't think I've ever played with him as town?
Bolded - so why aren't you considering this might be the case with Chip/Iron?

And why is Alch 'really townie'?
In post 942, Mulch wrote:Ok I changed my mind again Chip is scum VOTE: Chip
In post 949, Mulch wrote:I see no town motiviation for post
So before Chip's 941 were you considering he might be Town? And why are you so quick to vote here instead of questioning his reason behind quoting your ?

What do you think of Chip's explanation in ? Seems reasonable to me.
In post 967, Chip Butty wrote: I think we're maybe being led down the garden path a bit with all the focus on the DW wagon. It was a pretty easy wagon for town to jump on to, once they thought it might happen. Yes there was probably at least one scum on it, but I'm pretty sure there was scum off it too.
Agree with this.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE: - Biggest thing now bothering me is Realeo's latest posts being weird and Alchemist not being too active in this.

Stack The Deck (Last time around I played it). Check it for what scum picked and generally the way kills and lynches went.

I am gonna be silent for a little bit. My car hydroplaned last night and still trying to get stuff worked out so I can go to school still... Luckily no one was injured, just very very sore.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Glad to hear you're Ok, Comm.

Could you elaborate a bit regarding Realeo's recent posts before you go?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

Just got off the phone with insurance and at least they'll supply me with a rental and all I gotta worry about is the gas. So that is a huge amount of stress off the shoulders for school purposes.

Realeo's recent posts have been really short. I don't just mean length wise either. It doesn't feel like he's putting himself into the posts as much as he was. Not sure if it's because he's busy or something else. But if I were to compare his posts currently to other users. It feels like something you'd see from Transcend, Vedith or another shallow poster. It's a bit hard to explain, but the posts feel out of character for him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 am

Post by PMysterious »

Nothing has changed since the last vote count. However, Alchemist21 has been prodded. He has 24 hours to respond or he will risk being replaced.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Open Games”