Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Gödel »

Yo NSG still waiting for the proof where I said I believed porkens claim, not nice making accusations and when someone asks from proof you don't back it up, mighty scummy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 820, PMysterious wrote:
In post 814, MathBlade wrote:
In post 535, Almost50 wrote:Btw, I do believe UCV was hammered.. TWICE, so no need for me to switch my vote. Also NL is not an option so if the DL hits UCV is still the lynch.

My vote is on keychain to make a statement now. This is SCUM for sure.
This is how you do a statement vote and why Keychain's protest vote is weird.

What I find more likely is Mafia was trying to signal to SK who they were killing.

Almost 50 shot Keychain
Porkens killed Transcend and is scum with Keychain
And SK shot Almost50

In the case Porkens is Town who shot Transcend (like again WHY??? He was one of the active players)
Godel is scum, north is scum, having Fitz prob scum.
Why I find interesting is the part in the bold. If this theory is still in the water, then I want to ask this.
The Scum only have 2 members, so why would Keychain signal to the SK who the Mafia was killing in the first place?
Keep in mind that there are the following that could possibly be alive, a Dietician, a Vigilante, a Roleblocker, and a Serial Killer (2 of which could kill Keychain outright, one that could make Day 2 the easiest day ever when it comes to voting, and one that could stop the Scum kill outright). It's a sacrifice that would turn Keychain's partner into a second SK on his own.

(On a different note, I apologize for my absence, I've been dealing with allergies over the past few days, so I was mostly resting, and doing things other than actual brain functions.)
For the bodies.

We know SK is alive.
We all suspect at least one mafia alive.
The majority of us (imho incorrectly) believe Porkens is the vig.

If we lynch and three more bodies hit the floor

Then that becomes 4 alive. A damn near impossible game to win because then it involves needing some crossfire help. Scum have to work together D1 swap D2 and wreck D3.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 819, Gödel wrote:MathBlade I have read your post like 3 times now, and maybe it is just because it is before 8 AM on Saturday, but you are only scum reading me under the assumption that porkens is the vig?
I scumread you. Like your recent post was pretty bad.

NSG and you one of you is probably the SK.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 826, MathBlade wrote:We know SK is alive.
How? Hypothetically the nks could have been a scum, the sk and the vig. I'm sure that's not the csse but how can you know/assume the sk is alive?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 828, havingfitz wrote:
In post 826, MathBlade wrote:We know SK is alive.
How? Hypothetically the nks could have been a scum, the sk and the vig. I'm sure that's not the csse but how can you know/assume the sk is alive?
SK by setup has one shot night proof.

So three deaths means the SK is alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Porkens »

I don't think I'm compulsive.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 825, Gödel wrote:Yo NSG still waiting for the proof where I said I believed porkens claim, not nice making accusations and when someone asks from proof you don't back it up, mighty scummy.
read exactly what i said, carefully:
In post 762, northsidegal wrote:
In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
first sentence: not an implication that you ever did believe porkens was the vig, a question of when you started to disbelieve him. it could've been from the start, for all i know. you never actually answered this question, you just got defensive in .
second sentence: "earlier it appeared like you did" - not a hard accusation. i mainly got it from :
In post 706, Gödel wrote:If you really are the vig you are a super crappy one!
so, i'll ask again: when did you first start doubting porkens' claim, and what caused that?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 830, Porkens wrote:I don't think I'm compulsive.
While you aren't it unfortunately is a damned if you do damned if you don't if you are the vig.

If you don't and we mislynch today then tomorrow this is likely flipless.

If you do and we mislynch today and fire wrong we have a shit show in Lylo.

Mainly we have to lynch right and since y'all won't lynch Porkens I have to work on my top scumreads Godel and NSG.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Porkens »

I think mathblade is a cannibal
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Gödel »

I know it wasn't asked of me but I thinking is that porkens is the SK and killed the vig hence the vig claim since there wont be a counterclaim or a counter flip. I was going to keep this theory to myself unless I got lynched but we seem to be stuck a bit so I am throwing this out there.

give me about 40 min to get back to you nsg, need to so something before I check the posts you mentioned
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Damn Porkens just sucked this game and is the vig and Godel is actually scum.

Holy fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: godel

Book it.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 831, northsidegal wrote:
In post 825, Gödel wrote:Yo NSG still waiting for the proof where I said I believed porkens claim, not nice making accusations and when someone asks from proof you don't back it up, mighty scummy.
read exactly what i said, carefully:
In post 762, northsidegal wrote:
In post 756, Gödel wrote:Cus I am not sure porkens really is the big and I want to give my 2 cents before he spins it into something where he comes across as a pro town
when did you start believing that porkens wasn't the vig? earlier it appeared like you did, so what changed? also, if you think porkens is lying, why isn't your vote on him?
first sentence: not an implication that you ever did believe porkens was the vig, a question of when you started to disbelieve him. it could've been from the start, for all i know. you never actually answered this question, you just got defensive in .
second sentence: "earlier it appeared like you did" - not a hard accusation. i mainly got it from :
In post 706, Gödel wrote:If you really are the vig you are a super crappy one!
so, i'll ask again: when did you first start doubting porkens' claim, and what caused that?
The first part is you said when did I start to disbelieve him it implies that at some point i believed him that combined with the not hard implication is what annoyed me. To answer your second question I never really believed the claim, just beccause there isn't a counter claim does not make help in a game where only 25% of the flips are known. I wrote while very frustrated, hence also the VT claim(which isn't something I would claim while the gunsmith is still alive(or so i presume) since then the suspect pool for gunsmith would be narrowed, this should not be misconstrued as me trying to in anyway expose the gunsmith)
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Gödel »

In post 835, MathBlade wrote:Damn Porkens just sucked this game and is the vig and Godel is actually scum.

Holy fuck.
Wait for my flip.
In post 836, Porkens wrote:VOTE: godel

Book it.
I think this is L-2 so before somebody hammers please give me a chance to make one last post, same reasoning as before.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: Gödel
L-1. Wait for hammer until Gödel has made the post he wants to.
Gödel has been posting terribly for some time. He keeps throwing shade at me instead of defending himself, he deliberately ignores how Porkens crumbed vig from the moment he replaced in, and his reasoning in general is incredibly sketchy.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Gödel »

Okay so feel free to hammer me after this post. I had a really crappy day 1 play and after keychain was lynched I knew I was pretty screwed. So for most of day #2 I have been all over the place on purpose, see how people reacted and interacted with that to see who is scum.

Here in short are my thoughts: if I have more time in 24 hours I will elaborate but it is currently 11:30 PM and I don't want to risk getting hammered while I am asleep.

Not_Mafia

Make sure they don't fly under the radar with lurking, push them every now and again
Assemblerotws

Notice how he has been hoping on wagons and lurking, also added all the things for NM
havingfitz

Don't let him fly under the radar and use the replace in excuse again he hasn't contributed much on day 2
northsidegal

push them to give more reads
PMysterious

inconsistent play, call them out on it
MathBlade

Try not to let the whole almost50 porkens thing color your judgment too much, they come around as pretty town
Porkens

don't let them coast on their vig claim! If the crumb from day #1 was so obvious he should be dead now.

Check the night kills to draw theories, if there is no night kill it may be that porkens is the SK and he killed the vig night 1 and the mafia targeted him, far off theory but not impossible. Same with 2NKs, porkens may have killed the vig.

Like I said if I have more time tomorrow and am not hammered yet I will post some more detailed things but that is the general gist if someone is impatient. Also don't waste anytime speculating that I will flip anything but VT since it will be wasted.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Gödel »

ohh and another thing about porkens he is really not behaving like a conf town he should be based on yalls read of him, like he should be the one to hammer someone.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 839, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Gödel
L-1. Wait for hammer until Gödel has made the post he wants to.
Gödel has been posting terribly for some time. He keeps throwing shade at me instead of defending himself, he deliberately ignores how Porkens crumbed vig from the moment he replaced in, and his reasoning in general is incredibly sketchy.
The first half of this is horrible.

Town shouldn't be focused on defending itself instead pointing out and catching scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So if Godel is town (doubtful) only the second of that post applies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

Keychain wasn't lynched
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: unvote

I have things to ponder.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 2.5

[0]
Not_Mafia

[2]
Assemblerotws
Not_Mafia, havingfitz,
[0]
havingfitz

[0]
northsidegal

[1]
PMysterious
Gödel,
[3]
Gödel
northsidegal, MathBlade, Assemblerotws,
[0]
MathBlade

[0]
Porkens

Note Voting:
PMysterious, Porkens,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-11-24 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Not_Mafia has reached prod limit and I will be looking for a replacement. If he comes back before a replacement is found, that is fine, but I will be looking for a reserve for if it happens again.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Still waiting for scumsembler to be lynched
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: godel

keychain's iso seems to suggest this
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 805, MathBlade wrote:In this game we want people off the UCV wagon
My read on Not Mafia just moved townward.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Open Games”