Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2244, havingfitz wrote:@Kid...no...roles are not indicative of alignment. Though some roles are more likely to be one alignment than the other...but no scum would claim the scummy role...they'd just claim (real or fake) that they took the alternative to the scummy role.

I have a niggling paranoia in the back of my mind that scum selected rolecop (or less likely UB) and scum!Viomi knows this...and that there is no JK...and keeps claiming how jk'ing action each night is preventing her from neighborizing people. When in fact she knows that can be happening. Also...as Kid mentioned...being a neighborizor in and of itself is in no way AI towards Viomi. Regardless of whether there is a jk in the game or not.

If momo or Aster are in fact a jk...please claim. While I do not think it would automatically clear you it would be something to consider. If we get the lynch wrong today it's not going to matter (most likely) whether a mimo/Aster jailkeeper has been outted.

If sheep or Kid are a JK I do not think they should claim as I do not see what good it would do (unless it was to cc a momo or Aster claim).

@Viomi...iirc you've had at least 2 neighborizations on Kid impacted (according to you) by jk actions.
HTF does that even make sense? That's saying either you were jailkept (why??) or Kid was. Not sure why a jk would jk you but Kid is a possibility. But jk'ing Kid...especially N3 makes no sense. JK you would a little.

But if you really think you were being impacted by jk actions you have to know the "jk" is not protecting texcat. And as there is no way a scum team could afford another texcat investigation (regardless of a guilty or not)...a JK HAS to know texcat is going to be the target last night. Unless scum have a deathwish. And if the town!jk is jk'ing you....they must know from N3 that jk'ing you did not prevent a kill (Creature).

If there is a jk in the game a claim might be good to know since we know they did not jk texcat and a kill went through. So a potential jk claim with action last night would at least clear someone 50% of not killing texcat and therefore not being scum.

I'm starting to ramble and forgetting where I am going. In summary though...I do not think your claim of neighborizing texcat makes sense as texcat was the most likely NK target.

And this is not an indictment towards Viomi yet. I'm mulling all three of my options over.
I don't know why the fuck JK would target me two nights in a row, all I know is I targeted KidAmn two nights in a row and the mod confirmed that my action went through but I never got a PT. And literally the only explanation based on flips and possible roles left is that a UB picked up the JK role and has been targeting me.

Maybe it's Aster thinking I'm scum and trying to prove it by successfully stopping a kill? I have no idea.

Also it couldn't have been a JK on KidAmn, because JKs don't stop night actions from going through. Just stops you from being killed or performing night actions.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2250, Viomi wrote:Also it couldn't have been a JK on KidAmn, because JKs don't stop night actions from going through. Just stops you from being killed or performing night actions.
At least, that's what I've been told by others so far in this thread.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2247, havingfitz wrote:The only person alive who was not trying to get the sheep slot lynched D2 was sheep (aka CommKnight). So not a lot to take away from the D2 sheep wagon that I can see.
I wasn't trying to get CK lynched thank you very much, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2247, havingfitz wrote:I think Viomi and momo look the worst based on play and VCA combined.
Huh, after reading your post which puts Aster in just as many bad places as I, you seem to not mention them for the conclusion of your post. This is very curious.

Maybe it really is fitz + aster and momo is just that dumb?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Viomi »

havingfitz, Aster, & momo: Who is your top scumread / who you think should be today's lynch?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

jk stops any actions from being performed on the target
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2255, sheepsaysmeep wrote:jk stops any actions from being performed on the target
Okay thank you

So I was right in the first place and whichever twat corrected me can go shove it

Anyways I guess JK must've targeted KidAmn the second night since KidAmn was conf-town'd and didn't want to stop the cop from investigating? And was hoping scum wouldn't kill texcat because scum would think he was being protected?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Viomi »

Soooo ISOing Aster has revealed that their entire game has consisted of really dumb math-based wagons on people who have all flipped green

I feel pretty comfortable with Aster!scum, though I also feel pretty damn comfortable with fitz!scum and momo!scum so :L
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Viomi »

God I wish two of those couldn't easily be town VIs, guess I should ISO fitz and CE again
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1734, texcat wrote:
Texcat - 2

Northsidegal - 3

Kidamn
Assemblerotws

Sheep
CommKnight

Mutantdevle - 8 Doctor

MisaTange - 30 Vanilla

CityElectric - 5

Chip Butty - 5 Jailkeeper

Momo
Cheeky/Wilky

Creature - 7

Lil Uzi
Lalendra

Aster - 1

Pisskop - 1 Vanilla

Viomi - 1 Neighborizer (Confirmed by Aster. Claims to have been jailed N2.)

Unclaimed roles:
N3 Vig / Vengeful
1 shot Vig / 1 shot PGO
Cop / 1 shot Redirector
1 shot Commuter / 1 shot Watcher
Backup / Rolecop

If Viomi is town and telling the truth about being jailed, we have a Backup and not a Rolecop. Therefore Northside did not choose Rolecop. I think she must have picked N3 vig.
Viomi is an odd choice for the jailkeeper. I can't believe the jailkeeper was trying to protect him. So I must think that the jailkeeper thought he was scum and was just trying to prevent the NK.
Aster also seems like an odd choice to neighborize. Not what I would have done, although Viomi did have an explanation for it.

If Viomi is scum, then he might be lying about being jailed. He might have thought he needed an excuse for not neighborizing someone when he did the NK. But, of course, this lie would be quickly exposed by the jailkeeper and this would only work if scum knew there was no backup role. This would only delay the exposure of the lie until the rolecop died. On the whole, this seems unlikely. None of this prevents Viomi from being scum and telling the truth about being jailed however.

tl;dr Northside is scum N3 vig and needs to be lynched today.
Wait why is momo the darker red of confscum here?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i dont think momo was a check tho
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Aster »

At this point Viomi's level of misrepresentation is just sickening. I'm not even sure how to deal with it anymore, so I'll just quote every post on the last page and rip apart the lies.
In post 2252, Viomi wrote:I wasn't trying to get CK lynched thank you very much, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Quote where you did that. I've been reading through your ISO to make sure, and the only single thing I can find regarding this is post , where you just jumped onto Lalendra after the CK wagon wouldn't gain momentum. You've only ever been trying to push Lalendra (possibly Chip) without caring to argue against the CK wagon or pointing out why it's dumb shit, either in the main thread or in the neighbourhood. In fact, I can find quite some posts stating that you did think CK was scum: , , , and quoteworthily
In post 1062, Viomi wrote:In other news, Aster seems to continue to be the only sane person in this game, so I'm going to happily stay on CK as well. And mutantdevle has lost my townread, he seems way too motivated for reasons I can't understand from a town perspective.
In post 1173, Viomi wrote:CK is still a scummy fuck who's contributing nothing but flailing side-wagons to attempt to survive. I'm actually attempting to help us hunt fuckers like him and you down. Biiiig difference.
You never cared about CK living, you just wanted to jump to another wagon. Don't pretend you ever actually defended him.

In post 2257, Viomi wrote:Soooo ISOing Aster has revealed that their entire game has consisted of really dumb math-based wagons on people who have all flipped green
First, that statement is blatantly false.
I have never wagoned players based on statistics.
I have been posting statistics and correcting incorrect ones, but I never wagoned somebody because they were statistically likely to be scum.

Also, just replace the word "math-based" with "lurking-based" and the quote does quite accurately represent you. Maybe you should lynch yourself.

At this point the amount of misrepping she's doing is just not normal anymore. The above are just the two most recent representations she did on the current page, but she's been doing it through the entire game—some of which I've pointed out already, some of which I've let slide because she's producing misrepresentations at a faster rate than I can correct them.

She is just saying whatever she wants to make herself look better. She has no internal consistency and treats facts as opinions. Her willingness to just make up any statement to prove her point makes one thing clear to me: I'm not sure who her scumpartner is, but Viomi is part of the scumteam.

VOTE: Viomi
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

that's a towny post
i can vote momo
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Viomi »

Wow, fitz + CE is a short ISO

CE's ISO reminds me a lot of Aster's: Lots of interaction and pushing wagons on people who have all flipped green, and like.. 0 real interaction with NSG or momo/cheeky/wilky
fitz also townreads momo/cheeky/wilky for seemingly no reason in one of his first posts, though, so :s
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Viomi »

Damn I really wish Aster wasn't bad at mafia

sheep, I'm still really not sure how I feel about that. If it's Aster + fitz.. eugh. And it very well could be, too.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Viomi »

Like, Aster lying about CommKnight's wagon having "not gained momentum" even though he was two votes away from being lynched at that point is kind of ridiculous for town to do, don't you think?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2261, Aster wrote:Also, just replace the word "math-based" with "lurking-based" and the quote does quite accurately represent you. Maybe you should lynch yourself.
Because somehow lynching lurkers is comparable to lynching people based on some bs maths :giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2261, Aster wrote:At this point Viomi's level of misrepresentation is just sickening. I'm not even sure how to deal with it anymore, so I'll just quote every post on the last page and rip apart the lies.
In post 2252, Viomi wrote:I wasn't trying to get CK lynched thank you very much, I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Quote where you did that. I've been reading through your ISO to make sure, and the only single thing I can find regarding this is post , where you just jumped onto Lalendra after the CK wagon wouldn't gain momentum. You've only ever been trying to push Lalendra (possibly Chip) without caring to argue against the CK wagon or pointing out why it's dumb shit, either in the main thread or in the neighbourhood. In fact, I can find quite some posts stating that you did think CK was scum: , , , and quoteworthily
In post 1062, Viomi wrote:In other news, Aster seems to continue to be the only sane person in this game, so I'm going to happily stay on CK as well. And mutantdevle has lost my townread, he seems way too motivated for reasons I can't understand from a town perspective.
In post 1173, Viomi wrote:CK is still a scummy fuck who's contributing nothing but flailing side-wagons to attempt to survive. I'm actually attempting to help us hunt fuckers like him and you down. Biiiig difference.
You never cared about CK living, you just wanted to jump to another wagon. Don't pretend you ever actually defended him.

In post 2257, Viomi wrote:Soooo ISOing Aster has revealed that their entire game has consisted of really dumb math-based wagons on people who have all flipped green
First, that statement is blatantly false.
I have never wagoned players based on statistics.
I have been posting statistics and correcting incorrect ones, but I never wagoned somebody because they were statistically likely to be scum.

Also, just replace the word "math-based" with "lurking-based" and the quote does quite accurately represent you. Maybe you should lynch yourself.

At this point the amount of misrepping she's doing is just not normal anymore. The above are just the two most recent representations she did on the current page, but she's been doing it through the entire game—some of which I've pointed out already, some of which I've let slide because she's producing misrepresentations at a faster rate than I can correct them.

She is just saying whatever she wants to make herself look better. She has no internal consistency and treats facts as opinions. Her willingness to just make up any statement to prove her point makes one thing clear to me: I'm not sure who her scumpartner is, but Viomi is part of the scumteam.

VOTE: Viomi

Let's see..
In post 1189, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

CK is badtown, Creature is town. Let's lynch the scum cruising through on the sidelines and watching us kill ourselves.

VOTE: Lalendra
Where's the CK wagon at right here? Let's take a peek:
In post 1145, CheekyTeeky wrote:L-1!!! BTW
Huh, would you look at that. Aster wouldn't misrep as town, would they?

No, they're right, I was always down for the CK lynch, that's why-
In post 1428, Viomi wrote:
In post 1426, Aster wrote:Alright, I must admit that there turned out to be a whole lot more behind the Lalendra bandwagon than I expected, though I doubt Creature was aware of anything about that. I still think Creature is just throwing random names around and Viomi is the one who picked up Lalendra.

Lalendra appears to be a whole lot fluffier than I realised. She straight up matches the description of an active lurker except for not being active. Her post does indeed seem hypocritical for the reasons Viomi described.

Lalendra certainly isn't the only lurker around, but her sheer amount of fluff does indeed deserve attention. I still think that CommKnight is the most obvious scum around here, and he still has the biggest bandwagon (and building a bandwagon is necessary this close to the end of the day), but I'm willing to "compromise" and move my vote to Lalendra to avoid a no-lynch.

FoS: Lalendra

(Will move my vote if the Lalendra bandwagon overtakes CommKnight.)
CK is the biggest wagon because scum is happy with an easy push. You're only making it easier, honestly.
Oh. Huh. Well, maybe it died down shortly thereafter-
In post 1643, Viomi wrote:
In post 1638, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.17

CommKnight (5) - Chip Butty, northsidegal, KidAmn, CityElectric, Aster
Creature (1) - CityElectric
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
Viomi (1) -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty (4) - mutantdevle, CommKnight, texcat, Momo
Lil Uzi Vert (1) - Viomi,
momo (1) -
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting: Lil Uzi Vert
With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-30 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Seeing as we're less than 10 hours from the deadline, could you pleaaase make these accurate?
Guess not.
In post 1400, Viomi wrote:
In post 1399, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1396, Viomi wrote:
In post 1390, northsidegal wrote:it's just think i think it's a lazy lynch.
I blame shit like this.
i'll vote lalendra to avoid a no-lynch
Aw man, you two sound so similar..

Can we take a look at NSG if they don't decide to be more active and give reads / actually scumhunt tomorrow?
Oh yes, and I never showed suspicion on NSG or said we should consider lynching them, riiight? Never ever, not even in that post I just quoted.
In post 1818, Viomi wrote:But fine. If NSG flips town, can we please please please hit texcat or LUV? Aster I'm not entirely sure about as they could just be very bad!town not understanding how sheep's comment easily comes without knowing anything about our PT (lmao), but w/e.

VOTE: NSG

That's L-2.
Aster, you claim to be looking through my ISO.. is it just coincidence you seem to be missing these things?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Viomi »

Too bad my LIES got RIPPED apart, I just got totally OWNT guys

:giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Viomi »

tbh I'm too torn on both Aster and fitz to vote either of them so

@sheep & kidamn: I guess I'm okay with momo. if we lose we can blame him for not playing the fkn game right?
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Aster »

In post 2265, Viomi wrote:Like, Aster lying about CommKnight's wagon having "not gained momentum" even though he was two votes away from being lynched at that point is kind of ridiculous for town to do, don't you think?
No it bloody isn't. It was miles away from reaching lynch since everyone who whas not on the bandwagon already wasn't ever going to come on it. I even said myself that very day:
In post 1518, Aster wrote:It looks like we won't be getting CommKnight lynched today.

In post 2266, Viomi wrote:Because somehow lynching lurkers is comparable to lynching people based on some bs maths :giggle:
(1) Yes, (2)
I NEVER LYNCHED ANYONE BASED ON SOME BS MATHS

You tell me where I did if you want to keep up this lie.

Your quoteful post is so unwieldy that I can't quote it, but you're misrepresenting again. You said, on this very page,
In post 2252, Viomi wrote:I worked pretty hard on pointing out that the case was just Aster's dumb tunnel shit.
Just
where
did you point out that my case was dumb shit? I can't find a single thing about that in all the trash you've quoted. Indeed, all those posts you quoted and exactly zero of it is relevant to the claim you're supposedly defending. Are you assuming that people are just not reading your posts and thereby missing that you're essentially spouting random words?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 2270, Aster wrote:I NEVER LYNCHED ANYONE BASED ON SOME BS MATHS

You tell me where I did if you want to keep up this lie.
I mean

You're the one who made that case on CK, how can you not remember?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Vote Count 5.1

Sheepsaysmeep -
Aster (1) - Momo
Viomi -
momo -
havingfitz -
KidAmn -
Not Voting: Sheepsaysmeep, Aster, Havingfitz, Kidamn, Viomi
With 6 Alive. Takes 4 To Lynch. 3 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2018-01-31 16:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »