Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Also, @Elmo: Just to be on the clear: Are you a 1-shot ANYTHING?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

By my count, cheeky and cy have two votes. Anyone else has 0-1.

I still want my Elmo Lynch, but I'm able to check in a couple more times before deadline so if it's lynch I don't want vs no Lynch, I'll compromise.

Preview edit: yeah I think that's right.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 649, Almost Chara wrote:@dave: What convinced you Cheeky was Scum?
The same thing as you, or at least I think it's what you see. She has too much information to be town.

The VT claim I can forgive, from a relatively new player (if her claim that this is her main is accurate). I was actually going to go that way, it was the purpose of the alt/experience question. A relatively new player, or an experienced one who doesn't have a good background in being able to enumerate the possible setups, might assume that saying they are VT is helpful / doesn't hurt.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

STOP ASKING ABOUT 1-SHOTS
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Ughh if Cheeky is scum then my reads have been pretty bad this game.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Not a big fan of Sleepless' resistance, either
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh well good luck sorting out who jumped on as scum after I flip AC you derp.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Both Dave and Jodaqx are terrible I can't pick which one is worse.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 656, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh well good luck sorting out who jumped on as scum after I flip AC you derp.
Another slip? How do you know I will survive yet ANOTHER night? Because from where I stand I am most likely tonight's NK. Or have you decided there ARE other slots that are potentially more dangerous to your team than a CONFIRMED TOWNIE???? :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Let me reiterate: You claimed we were in TTT, which means we have NO MORE LIVING ACTIVE PRs. The ONLY living 2 "PRs" would be a 1-shot Vig (named Townie) and the IC (confirmed Townie), so any half-brained Scum would shoot the confirmed (and definitely unprotected) Townie. No?? If so, how do you expect me to "sort" dave/Joda after you flip when I won't even be in the game beyond that point??
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I wish you put this much energy into sorting other slots. You're now looking for any reason to SR me and validate your bs read to save your ego. Just have a look at sorting Dave and Jodaxq's responses to my wagon. Look at how they've jumped on under your radar because you're so blind in a bad death tunnel right now. I should be flattered that you give me so much credit as scum but it's actually pissing me off.

Please try and do something useful before we both die. There are no slips because I'm town AC you derp.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Let me play along. You're Town, Right? Well, it was YOU who was hard defending Joda at the start of the day. Now you're telling me she's potential Scum because she's voting you??

Also, how about Elmo/cy? You know, Joda has been voting cy for the longest Town, so -assuming she's Scum- are you telling me cy suddenly appears Town in your eyes??

How about dave? He's been pushing Elmo long enough, and now that you're SRing him (also for voting you and no other reason), is Elmo also Town to you??

So, have you been pushing two town slots all along and not caring which of them we lynch?? Is that what you're trying to tell me??? And then yo call me derp?? I mean, if for nothing else, if I already had Town leans on BOTH your previous lynch targets I should be SRing you still for it. If you've finally came to the conclusion both are likely Town then HELLO?! Now who's the derp?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Cheeky: Let me know when you've decided who IS Scum of this bunch. Alright? And while at it, explain to me like I'm 6 and a half how you came to the conclusion we were in a TTT setup, and -if so- how leting the Town know we have no more active PRs would benefit the Scum!

Over to you.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Your case for why I'm a derp makes no sense. I've been more than transparent in my reads and how they progressed so if you can't be bothered to actually double check your read on me that's not my problem. The only derpy thing I did was claim VT and I've already admitted it. I thought it would hard clear the set-up but forgot that the letters only apply to 7 choices. I then said I think it's very unlikely this is a 1T setup based on probability as the letter T was for numbers between 1-50 out of 100. I'm willing to bet money we're in a TTT set-up because we know it's not TTTTT and it's very unlike to be T which leaves TTT as the only reasonable set up with an SK in the mafia slots.

I don't blame you for your initial push because of my stupid claim, I do blame you for being blind to my entire intent since I got here and death tunneling me like noob scum. Changing my reads is not AI at all. I'm just asking you to open your eyes to what's going on with all the players who have checked in since you voted me.

I don't know if SA resisting is scummier than Dave's "I want an apology, but you caught scum no reason from me needed" or if Jodaxq's "oh all my reads are wrong" vote is scummier still. It's opportunism vs hesitancy right now and I have already scumread dave and Jodaxq at some point. Don't ask me to solve this game right now because this obviously changes things and I've certainly put in way more effort than other players like the ones I wanted to lynch before this derpy death tunnel.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by davesaz »

I missed the statistics thing.
UNVOTE: CheekyTeeky

If we don't get an extension, it's well under 24 hours.
VOTE: Cytheflyguy
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

1- Effort is NAI!
2- You STILL didn't get to how knowing it's TTT (or proposing it's the more likely scenario) could have potentially hurt the Town.
3- I'm not asking you to solve the game. I'm asking you propose a different lynch pool/target based om the new events.

Btw, you're a bad gambler. Don't put your money on anything would be my most sincere advice to you. There is this thing called probabilities and as each number/letter is drawn separately you cannot just decide to rule out one possibility over the other. This is why there IS a setup related to 0Ts. None. Nada. Not a single T. There is also a note in the wiki page to assign maximum power of a certain letter if that letter appears more than the listed numbers (i.e. any letter could even be repeated 7 times. We could've gotten 7Ps or 7Rs).

But I'll accept you may not understand your statistics/probabilities right, so let's get back to scum hunting. Give me some reads and propose a lynch pool.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Cheeky is looking like a VI or scum right now. Who talks about spec aside scum this early though
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

So I thought about this and basically I see cheeky as town not wanting power roles outted. Scums knee jerk reaction is to want that info. Even reading up now, calling Dave and jod scum for voting her reads as just frustration.

I still want an Elmo Lynch and would even rather compromise on cy than cheeky.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Am I misreading because I thought they wanted the massclaim. and the IC was calling for roles to be claimed?
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 592, OhGodMyLife wrote:
Sleepless Assassin wrote:I'm not gonna ignore a mislynch that I think scum would have jumped on just because I could be implicated by it. That would be poor scum hunting.
It's your wording in how you did it that set me off, not the fact that you did it.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:What do you think of Schism's assertion that scum avoided the wagon combined with the fact that Schism was on the wagon?
[I was hoping we'd have another post from Schism by now but...] I find that pretty scummy
Sleepless Assassin wrote:Does anyone in particular stand out as scummy for doing that?
Cheeky and Schism both do, to an extent. Moreso Schism, who kind of plus ones Almost Chara when they place the initial Joda vote but waits until Cheeky also votes Joda before jumping on the wagon. Cheeky was a little more natural, with her discussion of Joda coming just before AC made their vote. But the phrase Cheeky uses when she actually votes in ("Joda will be a good lynch for information also") never fails to ping my scumdar. A so-called information lynch is really bad for town when we're possibly one lynch away from being in LyLo. And why does Cheeky need to hedge with the line about lynching for information when in she says "something in my gut is screaming she's scum"?

I'd like to point out the Cy did show up since I posted but managed to ignore me altogether.

VOTE: cytheflyguy

MOD: Votecount Please?
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see what you said. I'll read back to catch up.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

After I finish breakfast, I'm going to read over the game set again to get a clearer understanding of A50's pov before the deadline ends. That being said, being objectively wrong does not equal being scum. Cheeky was wrong in admitting they were a VT unprompted, but because of the fact that it was unprompted confuses me as a reason to lynch them. All it really does is try to avoid being nk'ed. I doubt a vig would vig them, and if they are mafia like you said, then that doesn't make any sense. I could be misreading it, but I just don't see what the fuss is about.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Alrighty then. I'll give you all one last chance to lynch Scum in Joda

VOTE: Joda

Now let me hear Cheeky saying she just can't see it one more time.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Btw, Elmo "may" be scum, but cy is all town.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Almost Chara »

You need to look at who hasn't been bused all the while. THAT is the most valuable scum member.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am

Post by davesaz »

Only 6 hours left. :eek:

Return to “Completed Open Games”