JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

And if you are, don't sale out your partner. No use killing the both of you.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by momo »

Jay, state intent pls..been a long day...I need to sleep
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Once again: Being a Mson/Monk doesn't make you any less Scummy. It doesn't even affect the probability of you having rolled Scum in the first place because Masons/Monks get rolled AFTER alignments have been assigned and BASED on them, not vice-versa.

If we lynch a Scum Mason/Monk it automatically makes the other one conf!Town (Mafia can't be Masons and cannot both be Monks. WWs can't be Monks and cannot both be Masons. There's 0-1 Mafia in the Monks and 0-1 WW in the Masons and the probability of either is exactly 2/11 =18.18%).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

But then you leave his potential partner hanging. Even if he roled scum and Monk/Mason, he'll not only draw the nightkill to him, but also have given his Monk/Mason partner some potential information in finding both the other scum team AND his own partner.

We are NOT hanging Monk/Mason day one.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 302, momo wrote:Jay, state intent pls..been a long day...I need to sleep
It's 9:30, bud. Stay up like a man. Sleep is for the weak.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 304, JaydragonKing wrote:But then you leave his potential partner hanging. Even if he roled scum and Monk/Mason, he'll not only draw the nightkill to him, but also have given his Monk/Mason partner some potential information in finding both the other scum team AND his own partner.

We are NOT hanging Monk/Mason day one.
I'm not sure I understand how this works. I thought the mod rolled the alignments, sent us the preliminary PMs and opened the chat PTs for Scum teams. Then he rolled the Mason/Monk thing and LOCKED the Scum PTs. For all I know Scum partners may not even know if their p rolled Mason/Monk still (unless they had agreed on a signal pre-game, like "I'll vote my Mason/Monk in RVS" or something like that).

On the other hand, if we do let them live due to the claim they are likely to be shot by the opposing team anyway. I mean, regardless of the player's true alignment, Mafia would still want to shoot Masons and WWs would want to shoot Monks, so that's a valid point for letting them live.

So, whatever. If Beef claims Monk/Mason he's dead at night, so I'll unvote if that' the case.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 154, numberQ wrote:
In post 127, momo wrote:
@mod: Did the scum team get to chat during pre-game?
Yes.
Mod did confirm they got to chat, atleast a little bit. So yeah, if Scum got Monk/Mason, they told their partner their name. Probably.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Mod did confirm they talked PRE-GAME. That's the time between the alignment PMs and the ROLE PMs. Once the ROLES have been decided though the PTs should have been locked. BUT.. we can always ask. Right?

@mod: Could you please elaborate on this? Did you lock the Scum PTs before or after having sent out the Mason/Monk PMs? Thanks in advance.

talon152
talon152
Townie
talon152
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by talon152 »

I was just on this wagon to get some info, but I feel beef is not doing much to defend himself.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 300, Mathdino wrote:fuck that was just L-1

okay whatever
BEEFSTER IS AT L-1 GUYS

yo beef are you a mason/monk
No. VT.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well there goes my conspiracy theories now, Beef.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 309, talon152 wrote:I was just on this wagon to get some info, but I feel beef is not doing much to defend himself.
What is there to do? It's not like people will believe me anyway. I swear I'm town.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Then atleast fricken try! At this rate your reminding me of a guy named Creature. No context, but that's not a good thing.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Yeah, really bad. I went off your wagon looking for other possibilities, but now I don't even see anything I like about you living another day.

Yeah, I'll do an intent to hammer, but I'm going to sleep. Nobody hammer before I wake up please. I don't want these being my last possible words.

Oh, and looking at the activity overview, It's been a day since Dunn or Assemble did shit. Give them until tommorow morning to respond then, or if you DO hang Beef before they get a chance, we'll let the Mod send a PM prod during the Night phase so if they don't pick up, we got a clear and quick replacement (s) for day 2.

Elsa Jay out.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 am

Post by momo »

Alright...

@mod: requesting a prod on assemble, dunn, raya, and talon
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... Oh. So literally almost nothing happened while I was alseep. There goes my motivational speech and any poetic moment I could have had.

Back to waking up and trying to remember what the fuck is going on. And hopefully get input from everyone before we hammer.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by momo »

In post 316, JaydragonKing wrote:... Oh. So literally almost nothing happened while I was alseep. There goes my motivational speech and any poetic moment I could have had.

Back to waking up and trying to remember what the fuck is going on. And hopefully get input from everyone before we hammer.
you stated intent and then nothing happened
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by momo »

BTW, if beef is scum, the opposing scum faction is guaranteed on the wagon rn (at least one of them)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Probably. Any theory, Momo? You love to do conspiracies, so this is up your alley.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:36 am

Post by momo »

In post 319, JaydragonKing wrote:Probably. Any theory, Momo? You love to do conspiracies, so this is up your alley.
If I were to guess, it would be Raya...hopped onto this wagon with a semi-justification but still was a REALLY oppurtunistic vote...reeked scum

If not raya than maybe talon...his vote was oppurtunistic but it felt more n00b as well
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 am

Post by davesaz »

If scum are in the people with single digit posts I'd rather not let them get away without having to contribute d1.
I've changed my mind on the Beef lynch and think it is OK, but we have plenty of time to work with.
Technically nobody's due a prod, you can tell clearly by looking at the activity page.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I keep assuming a prod is every 24 hours instead of 48 now, like this game. My bad.

I really do hope they start posting stuff tho.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 am

Post by numberQ »

Vote Count (1.7)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [4]
davesaz, Kotoko Utsugi, Archwing, JaydragonKing
:right:
[L-1]
Beefster [6]
Mathdino, Almost50, talon152, Raya36, momo, mozamis
davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [0]

Kotoko Utsugi [0]

Mathdino [0]

momo [1]
Beefster
mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

talon152 [0]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Dunnstral
Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-27 17:48:59)

Assemblerotws, Dunnstral, and Raya36 have been prodded per momo's request, but not talon152, whose most recent post is less than 24 hours ago.

In post 308, Almost50 wrote:
@mod: Could you please elaborate on this? Did you lock the Scum PTs before or after having sent out the Mason/Monk PMs? Thanks in advance.
The 4 PTs were locked after I sent out all Mafia, Werewolf, Mason, Monk, and VT PMs, and shortly before I opened this game thread. I feel we're veering close to information that should remain private while the game is still running, so be aware of that if I refuse to answer any potential future questions along these lines.
Hey!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 am

Post by momo »

In post 321, davesaz wrote:If scum are in the people with single digit posts I'd rather not let them get away without having to contribute d1.
I've changed my mind on the Beef lynch and think it is OK, but we have plenty of time to work with.
Technically nobody's due a prod, you can tell clearly by looking at the activity page.
I feel this...we need activity
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Open Games”