mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 50, mozamis wrote:almost looks same as was when he was town.
so early provisional town read.
FOR ARCHWING - ITS META
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 73, davesaz wrote:Wait, is that actually a hydra? I didn't really pay attention to the signup.
Nah, Jay just has two different playstyles they switch between.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

momo is so out in the open i would say town.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

shit wrong thread
@ MOD - could you delete the above post? sorry.

Mod edit:
Deleted.
Last edited by numberQ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Ohhh, wrong game slip, huh?

Since your here anyway, now you gotta give your preliminary reads as atonement for your mistake.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Jay: Statistically speaking; the BEST way to avoid being lynched/NK'd in Mafia is to avoid PLAYING Mafia. NEVER has anyone NOT playing in a game been lynched/shot in said game. :P

Almost50 ---------- Town (if I didn't have my roe PM I wouldn't have been able to tell, tbh)
mozamis ---------- Town lean (Lots of content, but nothing superbly AI, and NOTHING SCUMMY so far)
Dunnstral --------- Null (Probably modding a game and doesn't have time for this game!)
Kotoko Utsugi ---- Null (I remember Dunn posted a question mark. I don't think this slot posted at all)
ShadeadMelee --- Null (see above)
Beefster ---------- Null (I remember the avatar more than anything they've posted)
JaydragonKing --- Town lean (Hard to be conclusive when I've never seen Scum!Jay, but I've seen Town!Jay before and it looks like this)
davesaz ---------- Town lean (Voice of reason. Always asks "strange" questions, but that's how he scum hunts)
momo ------------ Town lean (If this is also how he plays Scum he's bound to get caught sooner than later)
talon152 -------- Null (Not sure if they posted yet)
Raya36 ---------- Null (one day I'll be able to tell the difference between her Scum!lurking and her Town!lurking)
Assemblerotws - Null (Nice hat) :P
Archwing -------- Null (I know he's posting, but the only time he tried giving feedback it was "piggybacking" Jay's meta)

Suffice it to say we're into page 4 and all I have is a personal preference to the more active posters. THIS DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! :(

So, maybe it's time for some of my own crazy shit (this trademark is under the protection of the law. Do NOT redistribute without explicit authorization from the original shitter. This shit is hazardous, toxic, radiant and highly inflammable, and could cause serious damage to you leading to your lynch if used improperly.)

IF YOU WERE TO ROLL SCUM AND WAS GIVEN THE CHOICE TO PICK ONE PARTNER FROM THIS GAME PLAYER LIST, WHO WOULD THAT BE? EXPLAIN.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:21 am

Post by davesaz »

Too many people on the list that I've never seen to make a properly informed choice.

I'd go with a talker though, so clearly not Dunnstral or Assemble. Probably Almost50 or Beefster. They won't get lynched for inactivity and if I had to bus there would be a way to make it seem reasonable.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

Post by numberQ »

Vote Count (1.2)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [1]
davesaz
Beefster [0]

davesaz [0]

Dunnstral [2]
Assemblerotws, mozamis
JaydragonKing [1]
Archwing
Kotoko Utsugi [1]
Beefster
momo [2]
talon152, JaydragonKing
mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

ShadedMelee [0]

talon152 [1]
Raya36

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Almost50, Dunnstral, Kotoko Utsugi, momo, ShadedMelee
Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-27 17:48:59)
Hey!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

Post by momo »

Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 am

Post by momo »

Spoiler: mozamis' iso and analysis
In post 24, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, JaydragonKing wrote:Uhh... I commented on it too, Mister Beef. Three others (one being Assemble himself) agreed.
But hey, whether he's the fun police, or I fucked up his joke instead, is up for the audience to decide! A prompt will appear, so be sure to check under your seats and vote
Yay
or
Nay
on your company given tablets!

Yay
for him being the fun police or
Nay
being he made a joke and I fucked it up.
this all looks very nervous and self conscious.
serious vote.
VOTE: jaydragon
rvs
In post 48, mozamis wrote:
In post 30, JaydragonKing wrote:I've been told I'm naturally scummy, Almost. This is probably par for the course in all my games in the future.

Elsa Jay is to loud to ignore day one. Or any day for that matter.
if people think this is normal for town jay,i'll unvote.
okay..maybe taking rvs vote too srsly but then again, I did the same thing...however, I did this because of a bad experience...he is ready to change an rvs vote on something that isn't even a serious wagon because of something someone else said....to self-conscious
In post 49, mozamis wrote:
In post 32, Almost50 wrote:You're "strange" not scummy!
UNVOTE:

yeah it's probably a playstyle thing.
And he's done the above -_-
In post 50, mozamis wrote:
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
You can't possibly do all that simultaneously when you're only a Capricorn! Only a GEMINI can do that kind of multitasking with any efficiency! :P
almost looks same as was when he was town.
Why....he posted something about those astro things...astrology/numerology...I don't like this town read..it seems like you are trying to "kiss up" to a strong town player
In post 53, mozamis wrote:ok no onelooks particularly scummy so far, so lurker vote
VOTE: dunnstral
Okay...I see this...but still, you should be posting reads and reasons instead of saying nobody looks scummy...that's just lazy
In post 54, mozamis wrote:
In post 52, JaydragonKing wrote:There's never to much Role-play, Archie.

Into the Volcano with you!
total 180 from me, but he is probably town.
Moz, Almost, jay town.
Saw jay as a prominent poster, declared him town...is it just me or is this guy trying to pocket all the actives
In post 75, mozamis wrote:
In post 50, mozamis wrote:almost looks same as was when he was town.
FOR ARCHWING - ITS META
So townreading almost based on meta 4 pages into the game...how much meta are you getting..and please..EXPLAIN
In post 77, mozamis wrote:momo is so out in the open i would say town.
At least you gave a reason this time...but you are handing out townreads to active posters like candy...dude this looks so much like pocketing
In post 78, mozamis wrote:shit wrong thread
@ MOD - could you delete the above post? sorry.

Mod edit:
Deleted.
Just noticing that he has other games which he seemingly has time for but not the time to put real effort into this one...why?....what's different?

Okay so this is his entire iso...it's not blatantly scummy, but reading deeper, identifying the pocketing..now that's scummy...

I always say that scum makes the most mistakes in the beginning of the game...the poorly disguised pocketing is a mistake...jumped at the chance to pocket without helping town too early..he was not subtle about it...and that warrants a scum read

I also notice that he hasn't tried to pocket dave, the remaining active poster, because he knows dave plays too neutral for it to work, coinciding with scum and not just someone giving out town reads for activity.

VOTE: Mozamis
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

Maybe you haven't paid enough attention, but I said NOTHING SCUMMY from moz so far. This indicates prior experience with him and his play being the same as his usual NAI play (I'm not sure I played Scum!moz before. If I did, please remind me with the game, moz).

My most recent game with him was this one. and if you ISO him there it's more or less similar to his play here (with the exception he had to be more cautious there bc we were Masons and only Masons could be shot, yet eventually he was the only Mason that did get shot).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now if you also ISO me in that game you probably will see why moz would have a Town lean on me here. It's not a pocketing/buddying attempt. It's a meta read based on the way I started that game and the game before (where I was also Town).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

@momo: By now you should know I do pay attention to WHY people TR me, even if they don't say it explicitly. If I can't find a convincing reason for the TR I would ask them for one, and if still unsatisfied I'd probably be suspicious of them.

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:14 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Well, I'm town reading you for 85-87, if that makes you feel better.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 83, momo wrote:Right now..if I were to choose a scum team from this list, I would proably take a50 and dave...they are both active, townread...trying to game solve (which could be faked within their playstyle), would have no prob bussing me (an expendable scum member) to stay strong...and are currently pretty widely townread.

For those asking about how I play scum... (WARNING: SELF_META....I AM TRYING YO BE HONEST) I haven't had a recent scum game..However as town, I am known for posting without thinking...I know that once, I have voted the previous days lynch (I corrected it in the next post but still)....As thoughts come, they get written down.

For scum, I haven't played in a while, but when I came back to this site, I bought a whiteboard to draft out ideas as scum....my posts will probably be more thought out.

I do this because I think it is the most valuable way to post for the different factions...For town, my posts may seem scummy, I may defend someone very hard, but it will always be because I believe it and I think that is what town needs.

As scum, I will put more thought because I need to hide, and that's just the way it will be.
This and #84 look a little bit off to me. I don't really follow the logic.

Meta defense (when there's nothing to defend) is strange. It's almost like he's trying to WIFOM with the gambler's fallacy.

VOTE: momo
Serious vote.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Beefster »

And by gambler's fallacy, that would specifically refer to his "I haven't played scum in a while" priming the feeble human mind to expect him to be scum because humans inherently suck at statistics- triggering those of us who are aware of the gambler's fallacy to second guess ourselves. He's priming WIFOM.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Beefster »

Or it could mean nothing. We'll see where this goes. I'm more bothered by the meta defense under no pressure thing.
Get to know a meat boy
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Beef boy proving he's just now a Meathead. How will Momo react on the double pincer of Almost50 and Beefster?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 am

Post by mozamis »

momo - just responding to your main points as i remember them:
1) I feel i have been as active in this game as my other ones? there hasn't been that much activity so far.
2) i always give out townreads early on, thats how i play i like to P.O.E as early as possible.
3) Almost is a meta read based on 2 (maybe more?) games in which he was town.
4) you and jay just look really town. you are being paranoid/suspicious, which is fair enough, but surely you must see how town jay looks?
5) i have never played with dave and have no meta on him. And in fact, out of the most active posters he is my only slight scum read. he seems to like discussing slightly theoretcial topics, which can be a scumtell. it's a very light read though.
my guess is most of the scummers have barely posted yet, that is quite normal.
It is early game, so we dont have to panic.

I'll put my money where my mouth is and
VOTE: dave
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:50 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 91, Beefster wrote:Or it could mean nothing. We'll see where this goes. I'm more bothered by the meta defense under no pressure thing.
in fairness to momo, someonr did ask him/query how he would play as scum, so it was fair enough for him to mention it.i think you are way off here beef, be amazed if momo was scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - is it time to dish outsome prods?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 am

Post by mozamis »

buyt yeah i thinkwe all probably stressign over nothing atm - almost half the players arent psoting, and you can bet most of the non town players are amongst them.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Another town read on me. Fuck. I'm getting shot tonight, I just know it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

@moz / @Jay: You both posted after I did and didn't respond to the theoretical question I posed. Please pick your preferred scum partner if you were Scum and were given the option to choose a p. Thanks

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

But choosing a partner means you cheated the system somehow. It's randomized by the Moderator.

But hypothetically, I'd choose one of the other active players, like Beef or Dave, since a few of you are already betting on most of the scum currently being lurkers and wouldn't expect them too be my scum partner as well.

Return to “Completed Open Games”