Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 324, Dr Fanta wrote:This little bit looks pretty genuine and also makes me think it's pretty clear that if Thor flips red, then BuJaber is in the clear.
Scratch this, still trying to get into the multiball mindset. Fml.
Hydra of (Dr) Pepper & Fanta
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 325, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 324, Dr Fanta wrote:This little bit looks pretty genuine and also makes me think it's pretty clear that if Thor flips red, then BuJaber is in the clear.
@Pepper
How would this change your read on BuJaber/Almost50?
Are you thinking you'd be left with no read or a townlean/read
Or could it perhaps be a MvW?

I don't exactly want to cause a head v head argument but I'm curious for the sake of the game what your thoughts are on this potential flip
- Fanta
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 326, Dr Fanta wrote:
@Pepper

I don't exactly want to cause a head v head argument but I'm curious for the sake of the game what your thoughts are on this potential flip
- Fanta
I'm pretty null on them at this point because it could've been MvW or just SvT and tbh there's not really enough substance between Bujaber and A50 for me to really dig in my claws, you know?

Also I think maybe we should chat between ourselves on this kind of thing mostly because it doesn't give town very much information to see us interacting between ourselves because we share a slot so like :shifty: Pretty sure I'd rather leave room for interaction between different slots, and to not complicate / fill this game with informationless posts.

- BEGONE FOUL MORTAL!!
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 327, Viomi wrote:
@Pepper

- Fanta
I'm pretty null on them at this point because it could've been MvW or just SvT and tbh there's not really enough substance between Bujaber and A50 for me to really dig in my claws, you know?

Also I think maybe we should chat between ourselves on this kind of thing mostly because it doesn't give town very much information to see us interacting between ourselves because we share a slot so like :shifty: Pretty sure I'd rather leave room for interaction between different slots, and to not complicate / fill this game with informationless posts.
Oops, above post was me.

-Pepper
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 1.7
(3)
wilky - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Not_Mafia, Dr Fanta.
(2)
Thor665 - voted by: skitter30, Korina.
(2)
Korina - voted by: Almost50, wilky.
(1)
skitter30 - voted by: Thor665.
(1)
Almost50 - voted by: Espeonage.
(1)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: LaserGuy.
(1)
Espeonage - voted by: Beefster.

(1)
Not voting: Montosh.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority. Only 6 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-03-01 17:30:00)

One day I will get pagetop :(
I mostly just lurk now.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:16 am

Post by wilky »

Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:29 am

Post by wilky »

In post 324, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 232, Beefster wrote:Korina: oh come on. You've got a megapost (admittedly, I haven't really read it) and you've put most of us at null?

Seems like you're just spinning your wheels, but you clearly aren't going anywhere.

VOTE: Korina
I like this from Beefster. Korina's readslist looked really uncomfortable from here.
Shared sentiments here.
In post 248, wilky wrote:1- If you are used to much shorter d1's then i'd expect more from you than the average player as you'd be used to cramming much more in.
wilky coming in and immediately setting off red flags for me. This (and most of the post this quote is from) looks like a lot of making mole-hills into mountains and claiming NAI behaviors are scummy. Don't like it at all.
Nope, I just can't agree with this. Korina was just popping in now and again to say she wasn't used to d1's being so long its probably the most obvious case of active lurking that i've seen this game yet. You seem to pick up on Laserguy active lurking (Which I hadn't noticed to be honest i'll iso him after this post) but put Korina's active lurking down to NAI?

A question for you then, would you expect more activity over a shorter period of time from someone who is used to a 14 day, day phase or someone who is used to a 72hr day phase?

In post 321, skitter30 wrote:
In post 303, mutantdevle wrote:Day 1 ends in 4 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes
Um, I didn't realize that deadline was so close.

K, here's where I'm at:

{Montosh}
{Laserguy}
{}
{beef, wilky}
{NM} ------ null
{Korina, paradox}
{dr fanta, A50-slot, esp}
{}
{Thor}

I very much want to lynch Thor, but if that's not happening, I could move to Dr Fanta or A50 or esp at deadline.
Ohoho, what the fuck is this?
Active lurker as your only other townread besides Montosh, fucking wilky
above
null somehow?

I would not be surprised by a skitter-Laserguy-wilky scumteam just because of this shitty readslist even if I'm currently TRing skitter for skitter v thor. In fact, skitter v thor might actually be SvS.

Annnd now I'm caught up.

VOTE: wilky as the easiest way to ensure no mislynch.
So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??

Also, could you explain what your case on me actually is because I don't believe you have yet somehow voting me will avoid a mislynch.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 am

Post by wilky »

Right, so i've just iso'd Laserguy and his iso does not read as active lurker at all so for now

VOTE: Dr Fanta

The 180 on Skitter based purely on having different reads seemed weird to me in the first place but now its based around a lie aswell? I'm happy with my vote here until they clarify this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 300, Korina wrote:You said so yourself.
I did say that - but I literally only said it to make sure I understood a case being presented against me - I never actually claimed I was doing those things, so...?
In post 306, Montosh wrote: is a post where you misrepresent me. You act as if I have been going after you up to this point claiming you were scum, which was clearly not the case, and was more interested in how people were reacting to your posts I had liked your play up to that point because I thought it seemed thorough.
I am accurately pointing out that you claimed there was some issue with me reacting with surprise to the reactions to my initial play.
This *is* something you have said.
This is *not* a misrep.
And you *still* haven't managed to explain where you even get the idea it happened - can we try for the third time?
In post 319, skitter30 wrote:I did that. I said why I thought those two posts were different from how you treated paradox and me this game. You ask for examples but I can't give you examples of things that aren't there ffs.
C'mon - all you did to "explain" it was go "yup, there's differences".
So *YES* you ought to be able to provide examples of those differences.

I chased you last game.
I've chased you this game.
How are the chases different exactly other than claiming they're different?
@Pepper

- Fanta
Why did you decide to communicate to Pepper in thread here instead of using the normal method of communication you've been using for the rest of the game?

Also

@Pepper - still waiting on an answer about the wagon speed. Are you intentionally ducking that, or should I just keep asking?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Laser Guy is probably scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 334, Not_Mafia wrote:Laser Guy is probably scum
List all your suspects, please. Preferably in the order you would rather lynch.

Personally, I'm not happy with everyone who deserted the Korina wagon for one reason or another. I thought we had a good wagon there, both by reason and by composition. None of the justifications given to switch the votes off Korina looks better than the initial reason for voting him in the first place.

Oh, and that rage is almost enough reason for me to turn it into a PL, but I was already SRing the slot anyway, so I'm not moving.

@skitter: Get off Thor. I know Thor's a very good scumster, but I also have played scum!Thor as both his partner and as a member of the counter scum team, and I'm not feeling scum!Thor here at all.

Also you say you'd be willing to lynch "my slot", and I would appreciate it if you explained if you SR >MY< play, SR'd the slot solely on BuJaber's play, or both. Basically, am >I< scummy to you still?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wilky/Montosh/Korina/Laserguy/Fanta

Not in order
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 333, Thor665 wrote:@Pepper - still waiting on an answer about the wagon speed. Are you intentionally ducking that, or should I just keep asking?
You can keep wasting your time, like you seem to be so set on doing.
In post 331, wilky wrote:So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??
Aw, blatant misrep.. How cute!

-Pepper
thesunisjustfine
thesunisjustfine
Townie
thesunisjustfine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:43 am

Post by thesunisjustfine »

In post 333, Thor665 wrote:
@Pepper

- Fanta
Why did you decide to communicate to Pepper in thread here instead of using the normal method of communication you've been using for the rest of the game?
I felt it would be helpful to other players to know her thought process on that, so instead I ""forced"" a public answer by asking here. I'm sure somebody else would have asked if I didnt so I saved her the trouble of answering twice, and you guys the trouble of asking in the first place.

Why is it so hard for you to assume somebody is doing something for the sake of town?
-Fanta
Please don't call me tsijf, thanks! Call me Sun if you need something short.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 337, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 333, Thor665 wrote:@Pepper - still waiting on an answer about the wagon speed. Are you intentionally ducking that, or should I just keep asking?
Maybe I do like to waste my time - do you find the question too difficult to answer?
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

Fuckkk why is it so hard to avoid posting on main--
thesunisjustfine is me
Dr Fanta
Dr Fanta
Townie
Dr Fanta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Dr Fanta »

In post 339, Thor665 wrote:
Maybe I do like to waste my time - do you find the question too difficult to answer?
Are you going to scumhunt at all this game or continue filling it with giant shitposts? I'd be happy to PL you.

-Pepper
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 341, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 339, Thor665 wrote:
Are you going to scumhunt at all this game or continue filling it with giant Smurfposts? I'd be happy to PL you.

-Pepper
If you find my "bad posting" to not be scumhunting and so wasteful, why not just describe your analysis of the wagon speed and shut me up/force me to actually go deeper than empty pestering you for ducking a simple question?

Also, aren't you already voting me for being scum? Don't see why a PL would work into your reads exactly.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 am

Post by wilky »

In post 331, wilky wrote:So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??
Aw, blatant misrep.. How cute!

-Pepper

"Ohoho, what the fuck is this?
Active lurker as your only other townread besides Montosh, fucking wilky above null somehow?

I would not be surprised by a skitter-Laserguy-wilky scumteam just because of this shitty readslist even if I'm currently TRing skitter for skitter v thor. In fact, skitter v thor might actually be SvS."

Blatant misrep? You were townreading skitter but due to a readslist that you didn't agree with created a whole pre-flip scum team. Show me where the misrep is.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 332, wilky wrote:Right, so i've just iso'd Laserguy and his iso does not read as active lurker at all so for now

I agree. I'll sheep this.

On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 330, wilky wrote:Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
I think it's something we should revisit first thing D2.

Also, it's enough for me to put him on my blacklist for a while. If you melt down or replace out every time you roll VT, that effectively turns your slot into an easy read and that sort of ruins the game.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 am

Post by wilky »

In post 345, Beefster wrote:
In post 330, wilky wrote:Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

I think it's something we should revisit first thing D2.

Also, it's enough for me to put him on my blacklist for a while. If you melt down or replace out every time you roll VT, that effectively turns your slot into an easy read and that sort of ruins the game.

Yup, I agree with this *
if
* Korina is VT.

For now, i'd be a happy to lynch in Dr Fanta, Korina and less so but will compromise on Almost50 (Buj was definitely scummy but I'd still like to see Almost get a chance to redeem the slot).
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

Post by wilky »

To clarify as re-reading I don't think my post is very clear, I agree with the point made that Korina could be an easy to read slot if the reaction is genuine.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 346, wilky wrote:For now, i'd be a happy to lynch in Dr Fanta, Korina and less so but will compromise on Almost50 (Buj was definitely scummy but I'd still like to see Almost get a chance to redeem the slot).
Why do you read BuJaber's replacement as coming from a scum slot exactly?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am

Post by wilky »

In post 348, Thor665 wrote:
In post 346, wilky wrote:For now, i'd be a happy to lynch in Dr Fanta, Korina and less so but will compromise on Almost50 (Buj was definitely scummy but I'd still like to see Almost get a chance to redeem the slot).
Why do you read BuJaber's replacement as coming from a scum slot exactly?
The whole limiting himself to two votes initially then the whole backtrack on it when called out was what started my thought process off. Then going after espe for doing the same thing he had already done just because he did it for different reasons, i'd also argue that espe's reasons carried more substance behind them as they were related to his experience of NM. After being called out on the whole NM/espe thing he continued to argue that espe's vote was scummy but his was fine then when he realised I was still on his case about it gave up defending himself and subbed out.

Return to “Completed Open Games”