Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1999, JaydragonKing wrote:I feel my intelligence being insulted again by a being of higher power. Hey Almost.

Can't you at least see my point of view from my previous experience with you? Doing everything completely different and seemingly not as invested in the game? You were literally screaming Scum in my eyes there.
But the whole point of acting scummy was to bait NK as he wanted scum to think he was PR
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1999, JaydragonKing wrote:I feel my intelligence being insulted again by a being of higher power. Hey Almost.

Can't you at least see my point of view from my previous experience with you? Doing everything completely different and seemingly not as invested in the game? You were literally screaming Scum in my eyes there.
Let me point you to how NAG played an ACTUAL PR. She probably gave herself away with that. I -on the other hand- was playing -more or less- the same way she did, but I was doing it on purpose. Some bystander who had never played with either of us would've thought we were both scummy .. OR we were BOTH PRs. That was the whole point. Act like you DO care, but give glimpses of good reads (Pin is Scum, Gamma Town, Creature Town.. etc.) and that gets you shot by N2 at the latest.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yet, again.. I do insist you don't try to meta me in the first place. Try to loo at the play not at the player. Focus on hat and you might be able to read me wit some certainty.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

This setup is hella townsided btw
Amrock#3784
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 2003, Mulch wrote:This setup is hella townsided btw
can you stop commenting in every thread calling town shit or calling setups townsided
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:26 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1993, Mathdino wrote:Also what was up with Paradox actually softclaiming PR at every opportunity?

Like, fuck, both Jay AND Paradox ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM tried to rolefish me when I explicitly didn't lie about having forgotten my role. I legitimately thought I could've been the jailkeeper near the start of the game.

I mean yeah it was a gambit but also a case of "Of course I'm going to exploit my lack of remembrance to gain unreadability".

Assuming I'd lie like that as town was faulty af :lol:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I SOFTCLAIM PR PLEASE EXPLAIN :lol:
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 am

Post by RedFlavor »

And also thanks Aristophanes for giving me his ruleset and helping me so much.
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 438, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 360, Mathdino wrote:
In post 357, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
I doubt this slot is a PR for reasons that it'd probably be anti-town to discuss
If you think that I would never forget if I were a PR because I seem like I have a great memory, you're dead wrong. In fact, I'm pretty sure RedFlavor only asked us to confirm our alignments, which means I never even had to type back my role.
Incorrect. I believe you are not a PR for other reasons.
This implies you're a power role yourself, making it less likely that I'm a power role.

I was telling the truth with respect to forgetting my role, so I was like "what the fuck are you using to read my role then and why are you doing it publicly".
In post 521, TheGoldenParadox wrote:HOT TAKE: I'm 99% dying tonight.
"I'm dying tonight" is a major PR softclaim. Have you ever been nightkilled as VT? And if the scumteam was A50/Mathdino, why would we kill you when you're an easy mislynch?
In post 1153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:But you literally JUST TOLD jk not to counterclaim, so the "suboptimal" strategy, claiming VT, isn't suboptimal anymore. Why couldn't you have waited until after the claim to say this?
This had tinges of "I'm the jailkeeper and I'm mad about Mathdino controlling me".
In post 1317, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Now let me think what I can do. I fricking want to join this mutant wagon, but I don't b/c I'm not confident in him. A dino or A50 lynch is not going anywhere, even though they're quite obviously scum manipulating town. I have no idea how you guys are this blind to see it but w/e. I don't want to votepark him again because look where that went last time so I'm going to put in a humble request,
because I'm sure he's not PR
and I'm almost certain he's scum:
@vig: kill dino.
In post 1329, TheGoldenParadox wrote:no no no frick you pintu.

Do not vig pintu, it's a bad idea, he's town. Anen is likely town. I'm not getting behind an anen lynch today, and I certainly oppose it.
What if we lynch dino, then if he's town, vig anen, if he's scum, vig mutant or jmo.[/quote]
"because I'm sure he's not PR"
That was very bad. Very very bad.
You basically did the PR hunting FOR the scum in the public thread. I figured you had to be PR just for this (since you knew you wouldn't get NK'd).
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:58 am

In post 2007, Mathdino wrote:
In post 438, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 360, Mathdino wrote:
In post 357, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
I doubt this slot is a PR for reasons that it'd probably be anti-town to discuss
If you think that I would never forget if I were a PR because I seem like I have a great memory, you're dead wrong. In fact, I'm pretty sure RedFlavor only asked us to confirm our alignments, which means I never even had to type back my role.
Incorrect. I believe you are not a PR for other reasons.
This implies you're a power role yourself, making it less likely that I'm a power role.

I was telling the truth with respect to forgetting my role, so I was like "what the fuck are you using to read my role then and why are you doing it publicly".
In post 521, TheGoldenParadox wrote:HOT TAKE: I'm 99% dying tonight.
"I'm dying tonight" is a major PR softclaim. Have you ever been nightkilled as VT? And if the scumteam was A50/Mathdino, why would we kill you when you're an easy mislynch?
In post 1153, TheGoldenParadox wrote:But you literally JUST TOLD jk not to counterclaim, so the "suboptimal" strategy, claiming VT, isn't suboptimal anymore. Why couldn't you have waited until after the claim to say this?
This had tinges of "I'm the jailkeeper and I'm mad about Mathdino controlling me".
In post 1317, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Now let me think what I can do. I fricking want to join this mutant wagon, but I don't b/c I'm not confident in him. A dino or A50 lynch is not going anywhere, even though they're quite obviously scum manipulating town. I have no idea how you guys are this blind to see it but w/e. I don't want to votepark him again because look where that went last time so I'm going to put in a humble request,
because I'm sure he's not PR
and I'm almost certain he's scum:
@vig: kill dino.
In post 1329, TheGoldenParadox wrote:no no no frick you pintu.

Do not vig pintu, it's a bad idea, he's town. Anen is likely town. I'm not getting behind an anen lynch today, and I certainly oppose it.
What if we lynch dino, then if he's town, vig anen, if he's scum, vig mutant or jmo.
"because I'm sure he's not PR"
That was very bad. Very very bad.
You basically did the PR hunting FOR the scum in the public thread. I figured you had to be PR just for this (since you knew you wouldn't get NK'd).[/quote]

I'm really sorry, I'll try to play better.
The "I'm 99% dying tonight" is because I strongly believed that A50 was vig and he'd vig me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Mathdino »

You were onboard with pintu when it counted, and that was good. You mainly seem to have hangups regarding power roles and inconsistent views of the gamestate. That last part is what gets you lynched so often. A50/Mathdino/pintu was such a hilariously unlikely team that it got to a point where no one could figure out where your ideas were coming from.

I think a major flaw with your ability to play D1 was the thing where you got locked in a tunnel on me pretty obviously because you'd just seen me as scum and figured anything remotely similar must also be scum. I'm obviously not scum every time I townread you. And if I WERE scum in that situation and realised that townreading you was getting you to tunnel me, I would just stop townreading you. Wading that far into the Mathdino scumread that basically no one else was listening to besides Luca meant you became a kind of dead weight, throwing your vote on any wagon that made an inkling of sense as scum with me.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

Thanks, I'll be sure to use that in games.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:The "I'm 99% dying tonight" is because I strongly believed that A50 was vig and he'd vig me.
That's even worse! You strongly believed I was the Vig and you voted me for the lynch?? And you wonder why you get SR'd?? :facepalm:

Let me rephrase (so as not to be misunderstood as being cheeky or bashing you): I deliberately played in a way that should have lead the likes of you (players with no extensive experience with me) to think I was indeed a PT. Townies should have backed off, and Scum should have taken the bait and shot me.

So, you -as a VT- should have never been on my wagon on D1. Never ever, since you yourself acknowledge you fell for it and actually thought I was indeed a PR!

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

For the record, I never thought you were a PR. I wanted you dead for your accurate reads :3
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2012, mutantdevle wrote:For the record, I never thought you were a PR. I wanted you dead for your accurate reads :3
Yeah I didn't think you were a PR either; if I thought that, I wouldn't had pushed a wagon on you. I believed that the PRs were NSG and jmo
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2006, RedFlavor wrote:And also thanks Aristophanes for giving me his ruleset and helping me so much.
<3

Happy to help my friend! :)
You did a great job!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@mutant: Oh, you mean this?? :P

You should know nobody ever listens to me when I RIGHT. I only get listened to when I'm DEAD WRONG! :lol:
In post 698, Almost50 wrote:
Hot Take (1):
Gamma's is very likely TOWN in this game. Let him be, and vote your strongest SR
on his wagon

Hot Take (2):
Scum are likely
Anen+Pintu
+(one of) TGP/
mutant
/Jay > Luca (Luca is a tier higher than the other three)

Readlist:

Mathdino
Gamma/Creature/jmo16mla
NSG
Luca
TGP/
mutant
/Jay
Anen/Pintu

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i mean it's literally a 3 man scumteam's job to listen to you when you're wrong and not when you're right in every game
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2016, Mathdino wrote:i mean it's literally a 3 man scumteam's job to listen to you when you're wrong and not when you're right in every game
You weren't scum in Masons and Monks, my Anfield brother. :lol:

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 2011, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:The "I'm 99% dying tonight" is because I strongly believed that A50 was vig and he'd vig me.
That's even worse! You strongly believed I was the Vig and you voted me for the lynch?? And you wonder why you get SR'd?? :facepalm:

Let me rephrase (so as not to be misunderstood as being cheeky or bashing you): I deliberately played in a way that should have lead the likes of you (players with no extensive experience with me) to think I was indeed a PT. Townies should have backed off, and Scum should have taken the bait and shot me.

So, you -as a VT- should have never been on my wagon on D1. Never ever, since you yourself acknowledge you fell for it and actually thought I was indeed a PR!
I voted you way after I posted that, I stopped thinking you were vig.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 2017, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2016, Mathdino wrote:i mean it's literally a 3 man scumteam's job to listen to you when you're wrong and not when you're right in every game
You weren't scum in Masons and Monks, my Anfield brother. :lol:
you called the scumteam as jay/raya when that was the monk team

and then i lynched raya soooooo
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

No, I specifically called out Jay for his hop off the Beefster wagon, mate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Same thing I did to Pintu here, btw

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I'll post sooner or later.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2022, Aneninen wrote:I'll post sooner or later.
This is a scum claim! :lol: :lol:

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yes, it was ^_^