Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 848, Aneninen wrote:Why do you want a wagon on me?
If you were reading you would know the answer to that, but I'll make it simple for you: Why am I (a supposedly claimed Doctor) still alive> Why would Scum (Mafia) prefer to shoot Lalendra over me? Any idea?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 849, Sando wrote:quote="Anen"]What if the mafia team is Jay/Jimmy/Shadpearl?
Taly's the SK then.
I think this is the closest to my view atm. I think Jimmy is the weakest read I have there, and Taly is the only person I have any SK related read on, but it's very weak this early and I'm going to ignore it for now.

I'm going back to Shad. Fake-newbie, OTT daybreak, only responds/interacts when voted with basically no unforced scumhunting.

VOTE: Shadpearl[/quote]

Now there's an odd vote!! You agree that Jimmy/Shad are a team, and there's a wagon on Jimmy and not on Shad, so you start one on Shad??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Damn! Messed up the quotes :facepalm:

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 851, Almost50 wrote:Now there's an odd vote!! You agree that Jimmy/Shad are a team, and there's a wagon on Jimmy and not on Shad, so you start one on Shad??
Wat? I said Jimmy was my weakest read, and I've been consistently reading Shad as scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 850, Almost50 wrote:
In post 848, Aneninen wrote:Why do you want a wagon on me?
If you were reading you would know the answer to that, but I'll make it simple for you: Why am I (a supposedly claimed Doctor) still alive> Why would Scum (Mafia) prefer to shoot Lalendra over me? Any idea?
I see your point.
However, wouldn't I have killed you if I were scum after Tit for Tat?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count 2.3

JimmyUrineMoneyShot (3) - havingfitz, Texcat, Aneninen
Taly (1) - Creature
Ausuka (1) - Kopherald
profii (1) - Ausuka
Shadpearl (1) - Sando

Not Voting (6) - Shadpearl, Mathdino, profii, Taly, JimmyUrineMoneyShot, Almost50

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Notes: havingfitz V/LA until Monday, looking for Mathdino replacement

(expired on 2018-04-02 19:30:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 846, profii wrote:To be clear I agree that people can change their reads as much as they like, it's how the game works

When I ask why do you (Ausuka) think they (Taly) did that and the answer is essentially "I'm (Ausuka) not going to speculate on that"

That's when the game stops working. Interpretations help us progress
What? I seriously feel like I'm missing some sort of point here with you. Why do I need to interpret what Taly is saying when I can just read what Taly is actually saying was the reason? :igmeou:
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 851, Almost50 wrote:Now there's an odd vote!! You agree that Jimmy/Shad are a team, and there's a wagon on Jimmy and not on Shad, so you start one on Shad??
I've just managed to sort the mis-quote out to see: this question is serioulsy valid.
If Jimmy flips scum, we'll definitely need to take a closer look at Sando (whom I townread anyway).
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: JimmyUrineMoneyShot
I think I like this again. Jimmy's posts have been pretty much nonsense and he hasn't brought any content to the table. Until he does, this is a good wagon.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 857, Aneninen wrote:
I've just managed to sort the mis-quote out to see: this question is serioulsy valid.
If Jimmy flips scum, we'll definitely need to take a closer look at Sando (whom I townread anyway).
I'm fine with this. I def harder scumread Shad than Jimmy, by a fair margin.

F'ing hilarious that I'm getting this after the Sando v Taly argument though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 856, Ausuka wrote:
In post 846, profii wrote:To be clear I agree that people can change their reads as much as they like, it's how the game works

When I ask why do you (Ausuka) think they (Taly) did that and the answer is essentially "I'm (Ausuka) not going to speculate on that"

What? I seriously feel like I'm missing some sort of point here with you. Why do I need to interpret what Taly is saying when I can just read what Taly is actually saying was the reason? :igmeou:
everybody lies

or at least the scum do, so i suppose you are saying you think taly is just telling the truth, thats fine
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Kopherald »

I'm having internet problems and haven't heard from kop in a while, so phone posting to just pre emptively
VLA until Monday.

I'll address issues since my last post when I can get internet back on my computer.

-Brass
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 854, Aneninen wrote:However, wouldn't I have killed you if I were scum after Tit for Tat?
That IS the point. I say you probably wouldn't, because you now KNOW I totally could be faking for EXACTLY this very reason.. to eat a bullet instead of a PR.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 857, Aneninen wrote:
In post 858, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: JimmyUrineMoneyShot
I think I like this again. Jimmy's posts have been pretty much nonsense and he hasn't brought any content to the table. Until he does, this is a good wagon.
OK, this is not for this game, but I'm trying to learn to express my thoughts in real time, so disregard at will:

-Anen: If Jimmy flips Mafia I'll reread Sando
- Ausuka: Vote Jimmy
- My brain: Jimmy is Town, Ausuka is scum with Sando. Knowing Jimmy will flip Town we do that and Sando is still a TR for Anen and company.

Again: I'm NOT FoSing Ausuka/Sando here. I'm just trying to show people how my brain works at time for whenever you guys play me again. Anen already saw another thing I look for in Tit for Tat (someone parking a vote on a p and jumping off the wagon when it gains momentum).

Basically, I play my town games with a scum mindset, meaning I try to think as a scumster and ask myself if I would do X as Scum and WHY I would do it. If it makes sense, I get suspicious of the person who did this X.

Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Kopherald »

VOTE: Havingfitz

I just don't like this slot, I know he's been V/LA a lot on day one, but since he's come back, he's done very little.

His vote on Jimmy is based on that hammer, and very little else. He hasn't taken a much of a stance in the time he's been here, and it's giving me a gut feeling that he isn't town.

I played with him in another game when he was the SK, and he offered a lot more.

- Kop
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 864, Kopherald wrote:I played with him in another game when he was the SK, and he offered a lot more.
??? So he offered a lot more as Scum. so you suspect him to be scum for not playing to his scum meta??

And just to be clear: If fitz is not Town here I'd "automatically" assign him to being the SK.

Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 865, Almost50 wrote:
In post 864, Kopherald wrote:I played with him in another game when he was the SK, and he offered a lot more.
??? So he offered a lot more as Scum. so you suspect him to be scum for not playing to his scum meta??

And just to be clear: If fitz is not Town here I'd "automatically" assign him to being the SK.
I possibly should have been more clear with what am saying. He offered more in that game as the SK, than he is here, on one side if he was town, he should be able to offer a lot more because he doesn't have the facts in front of him, and to get the facts, he needs to progress the game by providing content. I just feel that in the time he has been here, he has been sitting on the fence, not taking any stances, and not providing much content because the tide of the game isn't actively looking in his direction, and very little suspicion going his way.

- Kop
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Taly »

In post 838, profii wrote:
In post 830, Ausuka wrote:
In post 800, profii wrote:
In post 798, Ausuka wrote:Are people voting Jimmy because he hammered without giving a warning? I don't think that's scummy if so. I had already given intent; all scum!Jimmy does there is draw attention to himself.

To me Taly is just obvtowning. I think there's at least one scum in {profii, Sando} and more than anything I'm thinking profii just doesn't flip town here.
can you explain why Taly might have gone from scum reading A50 to not doing so over the course of the flip into day 2 - admittedly I haven't been paying that much attention to this game during the enforced break?

I might have missed that.

Obviously if Taly wants to explain that, then great but I'm not sure how the A50 death clears them right now
There are so many reasons to change your read on someone. Anything could have caused Taly to change his vote. Maybe he thinks the claim is towny, maybe he reconsidered the read.
i know and everyone knows everything you just said in that post

What I'm actually asking is can you explain where you think talys motivations come from?

By saying there could be a number of reasons you are fence sitting, ironically
Please ISO me and reread my posts,
proffii
... :igmeou:

If for some reason, there is any doubt in your mind about how I came to the conclusions of changing my scumreads, let me know....

Also, you could just ask me yourself instead of letting
Sando
and
Ausuka
dig though me first...
In post 840, Ausuka wrote:There's no reason to ask me that question- if you want the actual motivation just ask Taly.
THANK YOU.

But that's not at all what
Ausuka
said. She QUOTED my explanations for my scumreads.

What's the point of you pushing this? Really?
In post 847, Aneninen wrote:
In post 749, Kopherald wrote:
In post 746, Taly wrote:Happy that
Jay's
gone, he didn't truly contribute to the game and it's funny to think that the SK took him out.
You're only happy to see Jay gone because of no contribution to the game? That's just strange, Taly. Strange indeed.
That
Or what if Taly killed Jay?
You know I already covered this, right?
In post 789, Taly wrote:Yup. Game solved.

I TOTALLY killed off the person I was wagoning and calling out. ((More Sarcasm))
Albeit, sarcastically, but honestly; if someone wants to stop doubtcasting me for a moment and
ACTUALLY GAUGE FOR A RESPONSE

Or you know... ask a question. :roll:

I'm waiting for that.
Aneninen wrote:
In post 764, Shadpearl wrote:Before Jay got killed, he (she?) posted "people of interest" with Almost50, Flavor, Dino, and Jimmy listed.
What if the mafia team is Jay/Jimmy/Shadpearl?
Taly's the SK then.

Game solved.

Thanks, and goodbye!
Your reads seem easy considering that both Jimmy and Shadpearl have been consistently scumread by the general playerlist.

And your vote on the Jimmy wagon is easier, because you had maybe 2 quotes of him, and you voted without much, if any, questioning.

Thoughts on
profii
?
In post 849, Sando wrote:Taly's original wallpost against me was pretty much the definition of TvT, I mean he wants to paint literally EVERYTHING I've ever done this game as scummy. Scum don't do that, they look for small things to use against you, or they keep super quiet. Trying to look at the entire actions of a player and justify how every single action they've taken is scum motivated is a) silly, scum aren't scummy 100% of the time and b) not something scum are going to do. Figured I'd keep the fight going to see if anyone bit by now. I could buy SK, but I have NFI how to SK hunt tbh, especially in early days when they're just as motivated to scumhunt as anyone else.

UNVOTE:
*Makes extremely heavy breathing noises*

In post 849, Sando wrote:
Taly wrote:Seriously, I'm FoSing ANYONE who thinks I should've stayed with my reads early yesterday, regardless of TheGoldenParadox flip and Almost50's claim.
Ooooooo, you'll FOS them?! Scary!
Please tell me this was a joke.

In post 858, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: JimmyUrineMoneyShot

Is
Jimmy
really more odd than
proffi
though?

His posting is incredibly weak, but with each 'explanation-post' by
profii
, his thoughts are becoming more fake... Specifically that he's engaging with you about someone else, instead of pushing forth his own reads and thoughts.
profii wrote:everybody lies

or at least the scum do, so i suppose you are saying you think taly is just telling the truth, thats fine
...Are you kidding me?

1)
First off, where's that ISO you said you'd make and engage with me on? and
2)
You probe
Ausuka
about me changing my scumreads in and WITHOUT engaging with me.
profii wrote:Obviously if Taly wants to explain that, then great but I'm not sure how the A50 death clears them right now
Also, I never said, nor implied that this did.

And if you want to talk about how Ausuka is townreading me
"too confidently or too strongly"
, then why are you continuing the same line of questioning about my read changes?

3)
I already stated that was not how I accurately viewed
Ausuka's
responses here. You say interpretations help progress the game but you don't say anything about your motivations here or what conclusions you're looking to find.
4)
There's many issues with this quote.

-
Yeah. I am telling the truth. Otherwise, why wouldn't I be voting for
Almost50
right now?
-
Town could lie as well. It's usually not in town's interest, but you can't just say
"everybody lies"
and say it's specific to scum.
-
This sounds like a weak excuse to write off ANY of my explanations in the game without hearing about yourself.
-
Why is it odd for Ausuka to believe in my explanations?

You never once say what YOU think about my scumreads, except for asking me in and NEVER following up with my

Honestly, I'm feeling like there's some weird-ass attention being misplaced by
profii
here.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: profii

I'm a bit tired with back-and-forth with
Sando
... :igmeou:
Kopherald wrote:VOTE: Havingfitz

I just don't like this slot, I know he's been V/LA a lot on day one, but since he's come back, he's done very little.

His vote on Jimmy is based on that hammer, and very little else. He hasn't taken a much of a stance in the time he's been here, and it's giving me a gut feeling that he isn't town.

I played with him in another game when he was the SK, and he offered a lot more.

- Kop
This is where your vote goes after a
profii
and
Jimmy
wagon has begun.
(Not to mention my ignored push on Sando.)

And that
Ausuka
Almost50
myself
, and
Shadpearl
have been either doubtcasted, voted, or scumread?

Spoiler: 2.3 VC
In post 855, davesaz wrote:

Official Vote Count 2.3

JimmyUrineMoneyShot (3) - havingfitz, Texcat, Aneninen
Taly (1) - Creature
Ausuka (1) - Kopherald
profii (1) - Ausuka
Shadpearl (1) - Sando

Not Voting (6) - Shadpearl, Mathdino, profii, Taly, JimmyUrineMoneyShot, Almost50

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Notes: havingfitz V/LA until Monday, looking for Mathdino replacement

(expired on 2018-04-02 19:30:00)

@Mod, my vote was on Sando.

But now it's on proffi.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

I do scumread profii but he could just be town missing the point. Jimmy's lack of content on the other hand definitely seems intentional to me.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 860, profii wrote:

everybody lies

Of course everyone could be lying! But we have to find who is more likely to be lying, and Taly changing a read in no way makes him more likely to be lying.
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Kopherald »

In post 868, Ausuka wrote:I do scumread profii but he could just be town missing the point. Jimmy's lack of content on the other hand definitely seems intentional to me.
On that note, how do you feel about Fitz?

- Kop
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

Either busy IRL or scum.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 867, Taly wrote:*Makes extremely heavy breathing noises*
Sorry not sorry.
Taly wrote:Please tell me this was a joke.
Well yeah, no-one cares if you FOS them. Hell no-one cared when you voted me. But you did go balls deep on the TGP being more scummy and a better flip-analysis than A50 yesterday, he flipped doc and you've analysed...sfa really. People gonna talk! Much like I'm not going to be intimidated into changing my reads/votes by A50/Anen, no-one is going to be intimidated by your FOSing threat, nor should they be.

Shad/Jimmy/Fitz have posted precisely bugger all this game, either day, and none of it has been helpful to my mind. If there's not scum in there I'd be absolutely amazed. Shad is again over 2 days without posting btw.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by davesaz »

Lil Uzi Vert replaces Mathdino, thanks!
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?

Return to “Completed Open Games”