Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, look at it this way: Someone (Shad) who knows there to be 2 scums left, a Mafioso and a SK, and is clearing the ONLY logical option any townie in his place would auto-suspect. It directly points out to someone who is NOT town. I'm not sure is he suspects fitz to be the last Mafia (he's not, 100% of the time), or if he thinks it's texcat and still wants her around to make use of her kill tonight. Eitherway, Shad is the SK. texcat is the 3rd Mafia still.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:50 am

Post by texcat »

In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:Or is it Taly? The one who has been the Town MVP all game?
The SK could be Town MVP. Just saying.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Frankly, if Taly is the SK here (ir even if he is the last Mafioso) I don't mind forfeiting the game to him at all. That would be brilliant play and deserves to win.

That said, I do NOT think he is anything bu a devoted townie, so I'm not really playing against my win con when I totally exclude him from the lynch pool.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1472, texcat wrote:So much of this post is provably incorrect. I apologize about the length. The question I now have is about Taly. Is he just conf-biasing?
:mad: Are you just going to dismiss my views by suggesting I'm conf-biasing JUST LIKE
Kopherald
did last dayphase?

Conf-biasing is taking new information and strengthening someone's pre-existing beliefs on them.

By that definition; ME CONF-BIASING IS NOT TRUE.

I'm sorry, but since you've only acknowledged my existence in this game since the last dayphase, I'm telling you that I've had plenty of reasons to think Kopherald was scum
SOLELY BASED ON NEW INFORMATION

I wasn't sure of my read over him throughout D1 and D2, and I've townread him to a point then; I was less certain D3, but I believed he was scum based on PoE and NKA that obviously was proven wrong.
In post 1472, texcat wrote:Is he intentionally trying to get another mislynch like yesterday?
What am I even reading?

So, you're blatantly calling me scum here; because you're saying that I'm
INTENTIONALLY
driving a mislynch, even though I'm literally the
ONLY
person in this game that's fully putting their thoughts in a case and attempting to use what they know as a means to gamesolve and lynch who they most definitively believe is scum!

The fact that you didn't change your vote or say anything else about this, says that this was to spread even
MORE WIFOM ON ME
, and make me a potential mislynch for town to lose. :igmeou:

And also, if you want to throw suspicion on me about
"intentionally-getting-a-mislynch"
, please look back at your
HORRID
accuracy in lynches this game and
TRY
to tell me you're
NOT
doing
JUST THAT.

Spoiler: Me Tearing Up The Rest of the Reply
In post 1459, texcat wrote:
Taly wrote: How about the fact that you've on every lynch wagon so far, and your reasons for voting people, to my knowledge, have been vague at best.
So? How is that scummy? Because I don't know who is scum? Or because I agreed with town? I was pretty adamant in my reasons for being on the Profii wagon (lol even if I was adamantly on the Shadpearl wagon for a while.)
Because:

1)
You're not even re-evaluating your reads after flips where you're wrong, you've done this consistently.
2)
Your reasons for being adamant on the profii lynch? Was it because his fakeclaim was caught AND he was casting suspicion on you?
3)
You've shown no signs of pushing back on any of the wagons in this game to my understanding; you're going with the flow of the most popular lynch.
4)
You're not even trying to work with your townreads or what you believe to be town-entities in this game.
5)
Your vague reasoning puts less attention on you, makes misconstruing communication easier, and does not give a clear idea of your thoughts in the game.

I don't see your constant inaccuracy in this game to be a town-mistake... it feels like you're actively lynching people to stay in this game.

Also, I don't think you answered this:
texcat wrote:So you're saying havingfitz probably killed Ausuka? Plus, Ausuka was suspecting both you and havingfitz, no?
In post 1472, texcat wrote:
In post 1459, texcat wrote:How about you give me your assessment on
profii
randomly voting and pushing you in between D2 with literally almost no prompt.
I'm pretty sure I gave my opinion at the time that the vote was crap. It was Profii trying and failing to find a wagon.
Post the link where you stated this, and what made you think it wasn't scum-indicative? You never pushed him on it.
Taly wrote:How about you actually ask
Almost50
on his scumread over you instead of writing it off as gut.
I thought A50 made it pretty clear that he's in a gut read tunnel. He hasn't asked me any questions. He has not engaged with me. Plus he said early in the game,
In post 821, Almost50 wrote:texcat I always scum read regardless, and Jimmy hasn't been in the game to begin with.
1)
First off, no. He didn't say it was a gut read, it was partially meta and him concluding you were most likely scum through PoE
2)
I'd doubt to even call
Almost50
tunneling here; more like catching scum.
3)
Even if it was a gut read and he's not asking questions or engaging with you, what's preventing YOU from asking and engaging with HIM?
4)
The quote you pulled was from D2 I believe, and thus irrelevant here.
Taly wrote: How about you do your own evaluations of reads right now, considering you seem to have been wrong on who's scum most of this game.
In post 1459, texcat wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:Um.

I thought havingfitz fosing literally the entire playerlist was sort of towny, so I'd probably say texcat.

And yeah I can go look at what Mathdino said but I very much doubt that it's possible to read Shadpearl's alignment from the mod's decision to replace Mathdino.
And I think Fitz fos'ing the entire playlist was scummy as hell. Those can't be his real reads. His top pick for SK was A50?? Really?
I meant your read progression through the game and HOW being on multiple mislynches changed that...

And is
havingfitz
your only read? I guess you scumread me too, and townread
Almost50
because the WIFOM you planted on him didn't work?
In post 1460, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1457, Taly wrote:Though, what do you think about
texcat
not really responding to our scumreads on them?
I don't think you've really given her much to respond to... it seems to me that the largest part of the case is PoE. And since I don't think that responding to scumreads on oneself is generally that necessary or productive, I don't really think anything of it.
Responding to someone's scumread IS productive. It gives valuable information pre and post flip that help deduce other people's alignments, imo.
texcat wrote:I agree.
When there is something to respond to
. I'm trying to show where you've gone wrong. There is nothing for me to show A50.
And yeah, I feel like there's plenty of stuff for
texcat
to respond to.
And what about this has prevented you from trying to engage with
Almost50
? If he's so wrong and you townread him, then why aren't you trying to work with him and let him see your view?
Taly wrote:
1)
Why did she vote a claimed doc
I thought this was obvious and without going back to look I thought I said at the time. I didn't believe the claim. Boon always fake claims. I thought that TGP would have claimed doc, if the slot was really doc. And then there was the self-vote that looked like a scum claim. I can't imagine not voting for it.
:facepalm: I don't know
Boon
:igmeou: , but lynching a doc-claim is still stupid. You didn't even mention
Boon
in your reasons for not believing the claim.

So I doubt that was the reason you kept your vote on him.

TheGoldenParadox
had no interest or time in this game to claim doc; I don't recall
TGP
being pushed to L-1.
Taly wrote:
2)
What was the point of this? A little talk with
JaydragonKing
that didn't resolve anything?
It was page 1! What was the point of anything on page 1??? You're really stretching here. And the point was that I didn't like Jaydragon saying that she was just going sheep.
JaydragonKing
rarely ever did anything outside of relieving any potential pressure on him.

Why was
Lalendra
a good person to change your vote on? You even said that
JaydragonKing
sheeped her, as I'm guessing was a reason you didn't like his push?
Taly wrote:
3)
Oh look, , the mislynch-bait vote.
Yep, I voted Lalendra for lying about Creature's activity. Is that supposed to be scummy??
How does someone lie about another person's activity?
Creature
wasn't really present, and there was a BS reason for people scumreading him out of the gate in the game.

And while
Lalendra
did vote and think
Creature
was scum for this; where was the lie here?

This makes no sense to me.
Taly wrote:
4)
texcat
unvotes, and immediately
JayDragonKing
votes for no reason; but he revotes for no reason again.
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. My vote had been on TGP, but I unvoted to wait for replacements. The vote in was frustration at waiting. JayDragon's followed mine, but was 7 hours later. Nothing was immediate in this part of the game. And yeah, JayDragon was scum, but if you're trying somehow to link me to JayDragon here, I don't get it.
I don't understand the vote pattern here and I don't understand your explanation; specifically since you were OK with lynching
TheGoldenParadox
despite replacements in and didn't do anything to change your votes or thought after a replacement.
Taly wrote:
5)
- she wants to hammer a claimed doc.
6)
- I dare her to say I'm still her SK guess.
7)
- she never really commented on the selfvote when she decided to 'leave' it.
8)
- Like most of the time in this game,
texcat
only really forms a stance and vote when someone prompts her, only.
I've explained my thinking on FlavorLeaf more than once. And I disagree with this characterization of me not taking a stance. My stance on resolving the Profii/Shadpearl claim was clear. I think my stance on Fitz was clear yesterday and again today.
Then since you're so familiar explaining your thought process on
Flavor Leaf
, explain it again to me.

:igmeou: Your apparent scumread of me seems to have appeared when I'm pushing you. You voted
havingfitz
after I prompted you for a read this dayphase, and a few of your votes are based around replies to other people asking you for your thoughts.
Taly wrote:
9)
- Weak handwave dismiss of
profii's
case on her.
Weak handwave was all that "case" deserved.
So you admit to completely ignoring any potential reasoning against you, OK?

Hell, I pushed and acknowledged
profii's
terrible reasoning of his wagon on YOU much more than you did.

Why was this never a point to scumread/push/vote him, to you?
Taly wrote:
10)
- Says that
profii and JaydragonKing
are connected; but provides no associative between them as a scumteam, and just says that
profii
is scum while not looking at the possibility he could've been SK.
You seem desperate to try to tie me to Jaydragon. But Jaydragon was not even mentioned in this post. This was me responding to a question from
you
about a possible connection between Profii and
Jimmy
Oh, fuck. You're right. Point redacted, sorry.

OK, whatever. :roll:
Taly wrote:
11)
- Seems to believe there's no chance at all of an NK on
Shadpearl
Huh? Is this the wrong post number? This post was me stating intent to hammer Profii before Profii's tracker claim.
:facepalm: I meant .
Taly wrote:
12)
- Do I need to elaborate here? Her tune quickly shifts to - likely bussing - profii, and she's stating that 1 group of scum know what's going on and are happy? Does this really come out of town's mouth?
Yes. Don't you think scum was enjoying Profii's tracker claim? This was me explaining to
you
why Profii's claim made no sense. Something you admitted you had overlooked when you later voted Profii in.
Yeah, I overlooked because I didn't want people to quickhammer and I was waffling on my approach to this gamestate based on
Sando's
assessment. I also made it clear that I didn't like lynching any claims at all, period, but I conceded to when an inconsistency in
profii's
fakeclaim validity was found.

And yeah, I'm sure scum LOVED
profii's
tracker claim... because he was scum.

Also, don't try and suspect me for overlooking
profii's
fallacy after you posted

You seemed pretty content on lynching
Shadpearl
instead of leaving him as a possibility for you to 'have-to-maybe' NK.

You still haven't explained each of your reads through PoE in D5.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Taly »

Almost50 wrote:
In post 1469, Shadpearl wrote:To put it simply, if I agree equally with the arguments on both sides, then my vote comes down to a coin flip. -But my gutread for Texcat's late-game posts is Town so Havingfits is on the chopping block...
Town? Who IS scum then? Me? The claimed Doctor? S_S? The Mathdino slot? The Slot that basically cleared you? Or is it Taly? The one who has been the Town MVP all game?

You, know what?? I'm withdrawing my TR on Shad. He
could
be the SK here, and that "thing" could be interpreted another way.

Let's talk hypothetical theory: The SK is technically scumhunting for Mafia. They would consider Mafia to be "scum" too. Actually this explains why I have failed to see fitz as a scumster except for PoE. I almost always SR fitz at some point.

So, I'm sticking with the texcat lynch here, and suggest you lynch Shad next if I'm the NK. Of course, if I'm not then I will push it myself.
Please,
Almost50
, tell me how
havingfitz
is not scum to you in PoE; I need to see your full reasoning on this before the day ends.
Almost50 wrote:I mean, look at it this way: Someone (Shad) who knows there to be 2 scums left, a Mafioso and a SK, and is clearing the ONLY logical option any townie in his place would auto-suspect. It directly points out to someone who is NOT town. I'm not sure is he suspects fitz to be the last Mafia (he's not, 100% of the time), or if he thinks it's texcat and still wants her around to make use of her kill tonight. Eitherway, Shad is the SK. texcat is the 3rd Mafia still.
I do see your point here. There can't be 5 town, so if he thinks
texcat
is more likely town overall,
Shadpearl
would believe one of
{Almost50, Taly, Something_Smart}
is scum.

But how I read is that
Shadpearl
thinks both
havingfitz and texcat
are scum; but isn't as sold on it as I am, because he says there's equal reasoning for voting either of them, and thinks
texcat
is more potentially town in the event he's wrong.

Which, I think could come from town, still. However, I'd like
Shadpearl
to answer this:
What are your reads, give a full readslist and provide reasons on the playerlist. There are 4 town. 1 SK. 1 Scum.

My biggest grievance for
SK-Shad
is the selfvote to
L-1
:

Because to me, the same principle applies as with
Kopherald

Shadpearl-SK
would be playing against his wincon by submitting to his lynch in D3.

And it would just sound so dumb for
profii-scum
to fake-guilty
Shadpearl-scumbuddy.

I feel like there's a stronger associative argument with
texcat
being the last in the scumteam here.

~~~

I'm slightly less confident with
havingfitz-SK
, but I'm still set on the town being:
{Almost50, Something_Smart, Taly, Shadpearl}

Almost50 wrote:Frankly, if Taly is the SK here (ir even if he is the last Mafioso) I don't mind forfeiting the game to him at all. That would be brilliant play and deserves to win.

That said, I do NOT think he is anything bu a devoted townie, so I'm not really playing against my win con when I totally exclude him from the lynch pool.
I don't want you to forfeit the game to me.

I want us both to win as town.

texcat's
arguing me for SK because she realizes that nobody else is near conftown based on play, claim, or some form of clearing.

She's voteparking on
havingfitz
because she wants a scapegoat, and
havingfitz
has been horrible at deflating any suspicion on him in this game.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1476, texcat wrote:
In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:Or is it Taly? The one who has been the Town MVP all game?
The SK could be Town MVP. Just saying.
So I'm guessing you think
havingfitz
is the last of the scumteam, and the buddy of
JayDragonKing and profii
?

Give me at least 5 associative tells that support your argument.

And give me 5 reasons on how I'm SK due to play.

I'm waiting.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1479, Taly wrote:Please, Almost50, tell me how havingfitz is not scum to you in PoE
I have always maintained that he
was
scum, but
only
by PoE. In the event Shad turns out to be scum, then -obviously- there's no reason for me to suspect fitz beyond that bc I'm fairly confident texcat is scum by play.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1480, Taly wrote:Give me at least 5 associative tells that support your argument.

I'm waiting.
:igmeou:
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1481, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1479, Taly wrote:Please, Almost50, tell me how havingfitz is not scum to you in PoE
I have always maintained that he
was
scum, but
only
by PoE. In the event Shad turns out to be scum, then -obviously- there's no reason for me to suspect fitz beyond that bc I'm fairly confident texcat is scum by play.
Oh, now I see what where you're coming from now.
In post 1482, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1480, Taly wrote:Give me at least 5 associative tells that support your argument.

I'm waiting.
:igmeou:
:igmeou: ? I'm a bit done with the
"this person is this"
or
"this person may be that"
without much stated reasoning.

I'm still kind of annoyed that I haven't been NKed in this game, and it's becoming more and more apparent that I'm being lynchbaited.

Plus, if
texcat
wants to place more uncertainty and suspicion on my slot, then she should make her reads and gameview clearer.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Taly »

This is becoming ridiculous to me.

And I have no idea how the hell to make myself clearer anymore.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Taly »

Almost50
, so
Shadpearl's
self-vote to L-1 in D3
(())
doesn't make you question
Shad-SK
?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 pm

Sorry Taly, I often don't have the time or motivation to explain myself fully, especially when phoneposting, so I tend to drop quick and sometimes ambiguous responses.

I don't think the position you're taking there is reasonable or productive. First of all, it was just an offhand mention of a possibility and not a central point, and second of all, if she does manage to come up with what you asked, it will probably either be a terrible argument or get her confbiased.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1485, Taly wrote:
Almost50
, so
Shadpearl's
self-vote to L-1 in D3
(())
Shad-SK
?
It does. Thanks for reminding me.

You see, the problem with this game is it feels its started sometime before the fall of the Roman Empire (or is that the Persian??) and is still ongoing, so I forgot most of the "details" and only have the global feel of it intact still.

Seriously! Did you know Open 713, Open 714 and Open 717 have already ended? Did you know Open 723 is the next game on schedule?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1486, Something_Smart wrote:Sorry Taly, I often don't have the time or motivation to explain myself fully, especially when phoneposting, so I tend to drop quick and sometimes ambiguous responses.

I don't think the position you're taking there is reasonable or productive. First of all, it was just an offhand mention of a possibility and not a central point, and second of all, if she does manage to come up with what you asked, it will probably either be a terrible argument or get her confbiased.
I beg to differ here. I took texcat's remark as an attempt to muddy the waters around Taly and my TR on him. Things should be clear cut at this time. Either Taly is a suspect or is not. To me he's not. If someone wants to argue he should be then they need to present a case. A
real
case. A big fat juicy case.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Taly »

:/ I see your point,
Something_Smart.

Though, I often to make it to MYLO/LYLO in games as town because I'm often lynchbait... I've even lost games where I've otherwise played GREAT towngames in my opinion, but the other person/people didn't want to hear me out, outside of the suspicion placed on me.

When I provide my thoughts so clearly; it's much easier for scum to muddy them, and that's how I've viewed
texcat

I just don't really know what to do at this point is to squeeze out as much clarity as I can find within
Shadpearl
and
havingfitz
, because my read on
texcat
has not changed, and to be honest, it probably won't despite her response.

I don't like that I feel almost fixed in my reads here, given I was wrong D4 and I felt near-fixed in my reads then.

But it's hard for me to sit down and not jump on conflicting fallacies in arguments I see, even when it's not beneficial. It's a bit of a habit, and it's something I've learned about myself through Mafia. :)
Almost50 wrote:
In post 1485, Taly wrote:
Almost50
, so
Shadpearl's
self-vote to L-1 in D3
(())
Shad-SK
?
It does. Thanks for reminding me.

You see, the problem with this game is it feels its started sometime before the fall of the Roman Empire (or is that the Persian??) and is still ongoing, so I forgot most of the "details" and only have the global feel of it intact still.

Seriously! Did you know Open 713, Open 714 and Open 717 have already ended? Did you know Open 723 is the next game on schedule?
Yeah, this game's not your normal
Open
. XD

I'm glad you feel stronger about
Shad-town
, I'm guessing?

P-Edit

On a game level, I agree with 's assessment, and that's why I pushed more deeply into
texcat's
thoughts.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Taly »

If we collectively agree the townbloc is
{Almost50, Shadpearl, Taly, Something_Smart}
, or at the very least, believe
texcat
is more likely scum - then I see no point in furthering the day.

I don't want the nightphase to be extended on the account we're waiting for another replacement on
havingfitz's
slot. At that point, it seems pointless and hurts town more via apathy and having to catch someone up on the game when the slot is widely scumread/suspected.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Taly »

Yes,
Something_Smart
and
Shadpearl
, I'm encouraging you both to join
Almost50
and
I
with our votes.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Taly »

Havingfitz
has not been online since April 17th, I've checked.

There's no other decision that can be made prior to deadline where town can be as solidified as this; lynching
texcat

Unless
Almost50
is OK with hopping onto the
havingfitz
lynch, which I would hammer, as I've stated before - but I trust what he'd rather do here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

What's the VC like?

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1473, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count 5.2

texcat (2) - Almost50, Taly
havingfitz (2) - texcat, Shadpearl

Not voting (2) - havingfitz, Something_Smart

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

(expired on 2018-05-06 17:00:00)
This has not changed to my understanding.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK then..

VOTE: havingfitz

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Taly »

Something_Smart
Shadpearl

Are we ready to end the day, and are we in sync with reads?

I'll hammer in a few hours.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Taly »

Also, I greatly encourage you to protect yourself tonight,
Almost50

Idgaf if
texcat
sees this.

The probability of my mislynch is much lower if you're alive as well, and we cannot afford a mislynch tomorrow even if we are correct today.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Taly »

And you're virtually an IC, and we're going into 4p mylo most likely tomorrow.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 am

Can't believe he just completely disappeared :/

I really want to hear from the slot before ending the day but going to the trouble of getting a replacement just to lynch them is awful and the replacement wouldn't be able to give any meaningful input anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”